The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K Mm11

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K Mm11

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K Regist10

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K Empty L-azzeri: McSmackeroonies - 750K

Post by Jill Havern 05.01.16 9:34

McSmackeroonies - 750K

Whose money is it anyway - Madeleine's or her parents?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-launch-new-7041769

'Madeleine McCanns parents are poised to launch a new private search for their daughter with the remaining £750,000 in their appeal fund.'

HA HA HA    HO, HO, HO.....

They'll have her home by Christmas then, though not this one of course!

Well knock yourselves out McKiddo's, bring it on!

Just be sure to let us all know:

• How each and every last one of those 750 McSmackeroonies are spent!

• How many of them will go to Clarence Mitchell?

• How many will go to paying for private detectives?

• How many will go to lawyers in UK?

• How many will go to lawyers in Portugal?

• How many will go your Press Agency in Portugal?

• How many will go towards covering the Court costs of cases instigated and lost.

• How many will go to 5 star hotels when traipsing around world?

• HOW MANY WILL GO TO MADELEINE?  YES MADELEINE!

If even half of the money given to Clarence Mitchell by the McCanns and from Madeleine's Fund, since Madeleine's disappearance, almost 9 years ago, had gone on any genuine and meaningful search for her, things may have been quite different for the child.  Vast sums spent on Mitchell and the rest, what chance did this kid have?   

They have spouted for almost 9 years that this little girl is alive, yet never was there any real urgency to find her, never was the full monies in that Fund used to discover her whereabouts.  I say this because:

McCanns sat on e.fit images of a then suspect, THE NOW MAIN SUSPECT (according to the Met) kept them from the eyes of the public for years.

NOTHING CAN JUSTIFY THAT!

The Metropolitan Police had them in their possession for many months, keeping them from the eyes of the public.

NOTHING CAN JUSTIFY THAT! 

Then, together, the McCanns and DCI Redwood of the Metropolitan Police put together Crimwatch 2013, a Madeleine McCann Special.

The good old DCI declaring that the person in the images was the FOCUS, the main suspect of his investigation.

Gerry McCann declaring that, these images were Madeleine's best chance of being found!

What a pair of liars, hypocrites.  

Both sat on these images, kept them from the public for very lengthy periods of time.

Where was the urgency to find the little girl?

If those images were Madeleine's best chance of being found why the heck did each party not make them public immediately?

• Why did Gerry McCann not immediately put them on his Find Madeleine Website?

• Why did he not sit on Kelly's couch, and hold up these images and ask the world to look out for this guy?

• Why has Kelly, NEVER asked him, and his other half Kate McCann, WHY they withheld those images from the public?

[size]

Yes Merry Christmas Madeleine, mummy and daddy have found £750K which they have had for years (?) and are now thinking of spending it - according to press in UK - on yet another bunch of dodgy private detectives/search. 

And if the press have reported that incorrectly, then the McKiddo's can rectify it I am sure!

The sad thing about this, is that it's a load of old bullshit.  They know it. The public know it.  The press know it!

No private detective can now do any kind of meaningful search for this child. Complete and utter bullshit. 

Oh we'll hear plenty about how the poor McCanns are launching their own search, with their own money.   Hell, they really take the public for fools.  Their OWN MONEY?

But is that not what parents who have funds available to them, who have their OWN monies do, SPEND THEM TRYING TO FIND THEIR MISSING CHILD?  

And when that child is missing, as in the case of the McCann parents, because they left the child alone in a dark scary holiday apartment night after night, and despite the child telling them that she and her baby brother had been awake and distressed in their absence, they continued with this practice, leaving doors unlocked/open for anyone at all to gain access to their kids - THEN HELL THEY SHOULD BE PAYING WHAT THEY ARE ABLE TO AFFORD TO FIND HER.

[/size]

• The Portuguese Police Investigation cost a fortune for Portugal.   
  • The Leicestershire Police side of things, a fortune for UK
  • The Metropolitan Police Investigation a fortune for the UK.

[size]

Donations to the McCann Find Madeleine Fund topped £m's.

£m's kindly donated from people from all walks of life, from kids handing over their pocket money to old ladies giving up their old age pension monies. Donations from people from all across the globe.

The McCanns were a couple who at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, more or less penniless, strapped for cash, they had no money to speak of.

They received £m's from wealthy backers.

ALMOST NINE YEARS DOWN THE LINE - IF THEY HAVE 'THEIR OWN MONEY, AS MITCHELL HAS STATED, AND SUCH A VAST AMOUNT' MORE MONEY THAN THEY COULD EVER IN THEIR LIFETIME, BEFORE MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE, EVER HOPED TO HAVE, MONIES ACCUMULATED DUE TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THEIR DAUGHTER, MONIES THEY OTHERWISE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD, THEN HELL THEY SHOULD BE SPENDING IT ON A SEARCH FOR HER/GIVING SOMETHING BACK TO THOSE OTHER MISSING KIDS WHO HAVE NOT HAD THE SAME MONIES SPENT ON THEM BY THEIR GOVERNMENTS AS MADELEINE HAS.

So why all the drama about the poor McCanns in the press having to spend their OWN CASH, cash that absolutely they would never have had, had the child not been so neglected, resulting in her disappearing off the face of the earth, it would seem.

Yeah, McCanns, I say again - bring it on, this NEW search.  World is watching and waiting, POISED for your next crock of crap. Poised for the BIG SPEND.  POISED to see who next will make money out of Madeleine!  More for Mitchell, the new best buddie definitely on the cards!

Makes one wonder if this money is just being passed amongst them, if it's just doing the rounds. Even that so called pay out by Murdoch, which we are told McCanns didn't keep but gave to Missing People, the charity which Kate McCann was made Ambassador for?

That drama too was suspicious! [/size]

So let's hope they remember to inform the public as to EXACTLY where this £750K has been SITTING during the period of the VERY LONG and ongoing Metropolitan Police Investigation (almost 5 years) - I mean what kind police authority which has come up with zilch, continues with the case for that length of time, no prospect of finding the kid, or the perpetrator (s) of crimes committed against her? Cases get shelved when there is not enough evidence to bring a charge against anyone, police don't plod on indefinitely. And in the Madeleine case I think its fair to ask why the Metropolitan Police has done exactly that, plodded on, played out a farce - the Metropolitan Police Investigation is a JOKE, a joke which has cost the UK taxpayers around £12m just as all the various private searches by the McCanns have been a joke also.

Employing private detectives who were either criminal or attached in some way to a criminal element, dodgy characters in one form or another. Private detectives who have made a fortune from this missing child.  Private detectives who came up with zilch!  Private detectives who played along with Mitchell and the McCanns in their quite ridiculous press conferences.  How can anyone forget Dodgy Dave Edgar - his 'Tanner could have seen a female' and how could he, Edgar forget to search or question ANYONE, ANYONE at all re Mitchell's story and press conference re Barcelona Babe and the Businessman who supposedly tipped Mitchell off ha ha ha ho ho ho - the businessman who was unfaithful to his wife and suddenly grew a conscience re missing Madeleine McCann!

Surprised Mitchell hasn't written a book about missing Madeleine, his imagination is as wild as Kate McCanns!  Time yet I guess!

And what of all those private detectives, perhaps one or more of them will get their book out there before Mitchell, before Kate's follow-up! 

And astonishingly there are members of the public out there who believe these people, the fantastic tales they tell?  Where the heck were they all when brains were being dished out?  So little grey matter where McCann supporters are concerned.

How can anyone believe parents who have refused to fully co-operate with police, whose stories absolutely DO NOT ADD UP no matter which way you view them, and how much leeway one affords them? And how can they believe the stories of a man, Mitchell to be exact who was paid around £70,000 per year, of Madeleine's money to spin for them, to protect them, and is still on a retainer?

It proves one thing for sure, a child's life means so very little to them. And that is something, which I personally find repugnant, beyond all comprehension, that there are people out there who will protect those who harm children, who destroy their young lives, people who will do and say whatever is necessary to protect their own lives, their way of life.

That these supporters do not question, Kate McCanns story of her check of the children the unlocked patio door, her story at the dinner table that evening where her story completely contradicts, clashes with that which her best friend Fiona Payne told POLICE (See above blog - Best Friends) that NOT A ONE OF THEM questions Gerry McCann CHANGING HIS STORY, is sickening.   That they do not question obvious lies is truly unbelievable!

That a child's life, her disappearance, means so little to them, is so terribly sad.  So very dangerous for any other abused/missing children, and frightening that such attitudes towards the lives of one of the most vulnerable groups in society exists.

God, any God, help Madeleine McCann, because those who should be doing so fail her.

Madeleine McCann, the missing kid who everyone thinks is lucky to have had so much spent on investigations to find her.  

Truth is she is the unluckiest missing kid in the world.  Nothing about her disappearance, the stories told by her parents and their buddies adds up, and NOTHING has been done about it.  Don't know of any other missing child - where the parents are innocent of all involvement - but where the parents REFUSE to fully co-operate with police authorities investigating the disappearance.

How unlucky is Madeleine McCann?  Her parents AND their buddies ALL REFUSED to fully co-operate with police authorities.

When people speak of Madeleine they describe her as the MOST KNOWN missing child in the world, that is how she will be forever known they say.

Far as I am concerned it is the REASONS WHY she is considered the most known missing child in the world that sets her apart from other missing kids.   

She is the kid MOST LET DOWN by those closest to her, those who should have cared most - her parents, their holiday buddies. 

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE REFUSE TO HELP WHEN THEY CLAIM THE CHILD IS IN THE HANDS OF PAEDOPHILES?

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE REFUSE TO HELP WHEN A SUCH A CHILD IS BEING TORTURED DAILY?

More money has been spent on Madeleine, OR RATHER, on so called investigations, private and otherwise, than any other missing child in the world.

But the ONE thing that this child did not have was the FULL co-operation of her parents in assisting the police discover what became of her.

They simply refused.  If things are not on their terms. They refuse to co-operate, that is what they do, to heck with their missing daughter being with paedophiles! 

Refused to take part in re-enactment of events of the evening they reported her as missing.  Refused to answer police questions.

AND

WITHHELD the e.fit images for YEARS from the public, of the person who ex DCI Redwood of the Met stated was the focus of the Met investigation, the images of the their main suspect.  And as far as the public know THAT REMAINS THE CASE TO DAY, AS NO UPDATE HAS BEEN ISSUED TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OTHERWISE.

Redwood claimed immediately after Crimewatch October 2013 that the Met received thousand upon thousands of calls re these e.fits.

So WHAT IS THE CURRENT POSITION?

Almost 2 YEARS 4 MONTHS since the E.Fits were dusted down, and published in the public domain, and NO UPDATE?

NOW IF THAT AIN'T FISHY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS?

Was it job done by ex DCI Redwood on that night?  His ridiculous revelation moment revealed.  The e.fits which he'd had for months revealed.  No more said!

And NOTHING FROM MADELEINE'S PARENTS!

Not in these 2 YEARS 4 MONTHS HAVE THEY MADE ANY MASSIVE APPEAL ON THEIR WEBSITE IN INTERVIEWS OR ELSEWHERE, NEVER HIGHLIGHTED ABSOLUTELY THAT THIS MAN IN THE E.FITS MUST BE TRACKED DOWN.

NO UPDATES?

How convenient.   Yip.  Definitely a case of 'JOB DONE.'

Madeleine the MOST KNOWN MISSING CHILD?  

Madeleine the missing child MOST LET DOWN!

Metropolitan Police have let Madeleine down big time.

And how much, if any, McCann debts are due to be paid from this £750K?  (does this figure include, take account of, what the fund might be receiving from the case against Dr Amaral/ and any costs due to be paid by them? )

Oh and for Madeleine's sake, let's hope they do remember to be sure to check out their private detectives this time, BEFORE handing over any more of Madeleine's cash, as in the cash raised FOR Madeleine, through the Fund, the fund set up in Madeleine's name.

How could we forget any of the dodgy detectives McCanns employed - especially not the first lot, £500,000 of monies donated by the public to the Madeleine Fund and handed over by the Fund to fraudsters.   Paid them £100,000 a month, FOR 6 MONTHS, for zilch and NO ONE, not the McCanns, not any of the directors of their Fund, not Clarence Mitchell, noticed that they were getting NOTHING in return for all that money. Not a one of them noticed anything was wrong!   Yeah and I'm the tooth fairy!  In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, Mitchell said the McCanns were pleased with these private detectives, Metodo 3?

And WHY have the McCanns NEVER attempted to recover these funds?

Let's play along with them, their supposed NEW 750k PRIVATE SEARCH:

Wonder who will be interviewing the new lot of private detectives, Gerry? Kate?  

I'm betting on Gerry.

Well, he did tell Darshna Soni that his new Madeleine Fund (new look after ditching his brother John from Board of Directors ) was much more slick than previously, that he was running it as a little business (it's not a charity, though some may have understood that it is )  that it was tight unit, much tighter than... no, not than Gerry...than previously, than the way his brother ran it previously!   And he does think of himself as slick little businessman, though, sly, better describes him.

Wonder what questions he will ask of any private detective who applies and gets through to the Gerry Interview stage?

1.  Do you believe Kate and I are innocent of all involvement in our daughter's disappearance?

2. Do you believe our holiday buddies are innocent of all involvement in Madeleine's disappearance?

3. Do you believe our stories about the night Madeleine vanished, in particular our child checking system story?

4. Would you be wanting us to perform a re-enactment of the events of that night, our movements?

'I ask as the thing is, NONE of us, not me, not Kate nor ANY of our holiday buddies would be happy with that.   We've already REFUSED to go down that road.'

5. Would you be expecting Kate to answer those 40 or so questions which she refused to answer when asked by the police investigating Madeleine's disappearance, or any similar type questions?

'I ask as she's not going to answer you or anyone else who poses those questions, in fact if you ask her you are likely to be called a Fucking tosser, that's what she called the police officers, and she will quite probably hope too that you suffer misery, pain, fear in your life, just as she wished this upon Dr Amaral if you get smart with her and ask any difficult questions, or indeed ask any easy straightforward ones.  She doesn't do questions & answers.'

6. Will you  be wanting to speak with Tannerman who morphed into creche dad, you know the guy Jane Tanner said she saw?  

'She thought he was the alleged abductor carrying off Madeleine, but ex Metropolitan cop DCI Andy Redwood, well he had this revelation moment (a bit like my own revelation moment when I saw the light in the church, and I followed it deep into the tunnel, its all there in the blog above titled LITTLE PEOPLE) he said Tanner didn't see an abductor, that the man she claimed to have seen was a guy carrying his child home from the night creche?   Kate and I still prefer to think it was the alleged abductor, so we keep his image on our website.  Fuck DCI Redwood and his creche dad that's what we say!   How say you - you with us, or you with Redwood?'

7. And Smithman?    You plan to speak with the Smith family in Ireland?

8. And Robert Murat.  How about him?

9. And those nannies?

10. And what about Oldfield.  What's your thoughts on that guy?  What a performance perfect patsy, partner in crime, he really came through for us!

11. And you would be prepared to sign a contract that you will NEVER ASK ME, GERRY McCANN, the man - WHY I told police I entered the apartment by the front locked door on the night we reported Madeleine as missing, and then seven days later CHANGED MY STORY?  

'You wouldn't do that to me, would you?   You wouldn't land me in deep shit, would you?   You do understand that I don't want that to be splattered on the front pages of UK press - Gerry McCann Changed His story.    What would the public think about that?  I mean, its more than suspicious.   How could I explain that one away?   TRUTH IS, IT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED AWAY, OTHER THAN FOR PUBLIC TO CONCLUDE THAT I LIED...but I'm still not going to tell you which door I used, not coming clean on this one.'

12. And you won't ask me to be specific about WHICH NIGHT we stopped entering the apartment by the front locked door, and began using unlocked patio door?  We've kept schtum about that too. So not a good idea for you to go there.

• 'And not a good idea to ask us what our reason was for our routine change, from leaving our kids in an apartment where we'd locked the front door and the back/patio door, to leaving them in the apartment and leaving the patio door unlocked, allowing anyone, anyone at all to get in and harm our kids.  I said in our documentary it was because of the noise, but I kept it vague, didn't ever explain what was the noise, and I don't ever plan to, so don't ask'

13. And Russell.  He told police he went into our apartment to check on our kids on the Sunday night.   I told police I had locked up the apartment, front and back and that NO ONE had gone in to check on our kids on that night.   You won't bring that up will you?

'He said he went to check on Oldfield's kid too that same night. Said he used Oldfield's key to get in. But Oldfield said he himself was in the apartment that night, he was ill, so was there to look after his own child. So O'Brien, if Oldfield is telling truth could not have taken the Oldfield key at the dinner table and gone and let himself in that apartment.

I think you'll be getting the picture.  We haven't been truthful!

And we told the world we checked on each others kids.  Me and Kate, we never checked on anyone's kids.

It sounded good in interview, that we were this bunch of doctors all checking on little kids.'

14.  And Kate's story about that open bedroom window...it's equally as unbelievable as my story where I decided to change which door I used to enter the apartment, and right up there with Jane Tanner's sighting of the alleged abductor, and old 'two check Oldfield's' story about checking our kids, he didn't even know our kids.  You won't do any investigating around her story of that open window?

'And if I take you on, don't go mentioning to press that Kate and her best buddie Fiona Payne have told TWO ENTIRELY different stories about that unlocked patio door and Madeleine waking in the night, in our absence.  DON'T go raising that either, we've managed for almost NINE years to keep that one out of the press, if Kelly can keep her trap shut, so can you.'

15.  And the crying incident. Madeleine just dropping it.  I know, I know, its bullshit, but you have to keep your mouth shut.  You prepared to do that?

16  And Kate's dream.  You won't mention Kate's dream?  I ballsed that one up.  Stood on the Court steps in Lisbon and I lost the plot, I went into a rage, left her in the Court Room, silly bitch, and her fucking diary, giving the game away, talking to that family liaison officer in Portugal!  You won't ever raise that? NOT EVER!

17. Kate's book.   You read it?

'You can mention only the bits where Kate talks about Kate and I how we are wonderful and loved up, had never argued, never been annoyed with one another right up until the night BEFORE Madeleine vanished.  I know, more bullshit.  What couple with three kids under age of 4 years of age, married for years, arrogant husband leaves wife to look after kids, and who have never been pissed off with each other?   Course we were pissed off with each other at times.  Got to hand it to my wife though, how she sat on the Tubridy Show and kept straight face when she told that tale, and the rest.  She's performing nearly as well as I am now.  She likes my performances, said so in her diary.  All the other bits...remember it's only a story, not a true account, just an account of what could have been the truth, it's what Kate wanted the world to believe is the truth.  You'll know that those who have read it discovered mountains of lies/inconsistencies which they highlighted, so don't be drawing any attention to the bewk, sorry book...been around Kate too long.  And not the bits about our sex life, or our non existent sex life.   Those pics in the press, where Kate made us pose like Charles and Diana NEVER bring them up.  Even I find I cringe at how crass it was of us. Our daughter is missing and we write a book about US! '

18.  And the interviews?  You watched them?  Read those in mags, watched us perform on TV?   Kate likes my performances for the press.  She said so in her DIARY!    You won't ever bring up the bewk or the diary?  Some say she's got wild imagination.  Some say she's a liar.  Some say, same difference!

Well don't be delving into them either.    

19.  And the stained pyjamas?   You know about them? Don't go there either!

20.  And Payne not noticing when Kate opened the patio door to him that she was dressed only in a towel, as she had just stepped out of the shower? He remembered absolutely that he saw our three kids all looking like little angels, dressed in white pyjamas, sitting on a sofa, with milk, and cookies, crisps and treats, reading books.  Don't go there either.   People just don't believe I guess that three little kids could hold more appeal for this red blooded male than my almost naked wife standing before him.   So you're not going there either, are you?

21. Previous detectives employed by us, what do you think of them, crooks, criminals, fraudsters, dodgy individuals?   Got a problem with that? 

Yeah we know how to pick em, hired shit for Madeleine's search, but got it SPOT ON though when we employed lawyers and spokespersons, press agencies to protect us.

22. What about the Met Investigation.  Will you be following Redwood's line of investigation, perhaps another Crimewatch a new one to further mislead the public?

23.  And I just have to ask - What about Dr Goncalo Amaral.  Where you at with him?

'He's pretty smart guy for sure.  

Almost nine years and he hasn't given up on Maddy.  Never wavered in his faith in justice, that it will prevail, that all the culprits will be charged with all the crimes against her, be convicted.   No matter what we throw at the guy, no matter the lies in press about him, the campaign Clarence and the Team put together, no matter the stories we told the Court about his book hindering the search for her, that it stopped the Portuguese people in particular searching (which the Judge threw out, didn't believe a word we said) no matter the filthy and foul mouthed comments by Kate, and her mates Kelly and Fiona Philips in their press columns printing untruths, Kelly lying also about Dr Amaral having been on UK Radio) and all the cowards of the UK press,  no matter we brought our twin kids into the dirty campaign against him, used them to try and gain sympathy - he hangs on in there.   He won't budge an inch.   We thought we were home and dry when we robbed, so to speak, him and his children, the mother of his children almost their every penny, even tried to get their home, that was until that female started a fund raiser for him.   Won't tell you what Kate had to say about her!  Had to bring Clarence in, do a bit of PR.  He put out a story about how the public in UK were helping Dr Amaral, and how that would be detrimental to us.

It evened the playing field, him having the finances to fight back, but me and Kate, well we weren't happy about that, we don't do 'fair play' Clarence had to be called in.  And it cost me a couple new chairs and a bedstead, Kate kicked the furniture to fuck in her temper when she heard of the phenomenal public support for Dr Amaral, financial, moral, and the poignant messages for the guy.  Sent Kate thrashing around wrecking the place.  We just didn't get that.  Why the public would support leveling things, making it fair, giving him the chance to defend himself against us.  We don't like that.  We were top dogs, we held all the cards, that is, we had the money, he didn't, and the fucking UK public put paid to that for us.  And we thought they liked us, or at least we thought we'd scared them enough not to speak out against us, we thought Brunt and Gamble, Murdoch's Sky being set on, terrifying the living daylights out of Brenda Leyland would get our message across - that went awry, big time.   We've never said a word about it, and we'd like it kept that way.  So you don't bring that up either, got it?  It's a no go area, like all the rest!

So, you're in?  Great!  How much to keep your trap shut?'

Interview over!

----------

Oh YES, YES, AND YES, McKiddo's, BRING IT ON, THE UK PUBLIC AND BEYOND CALL YOUR BLUFF!

BRING ON THIS NEW SEARCH FOR MADELEINE, AND MORE THAN EVER THIS TIME AROUND THE WORLD, WHICH IS VERY MUCH MORE INFORMED AND AWARE THAN PREVIOUSLY, WILL BE WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE.

• BE WATCHING TO SEE EXACTLY WHAT THIS SO CALLED SEARCH ENTAILS. 

• WATCHING TO SEE WHERE YOU WILL BE LOOKING.  

• WHO WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE LITTLE ONE. 

• WHOSE POCKETS WILL BE GETTING LINED THIS TIME AROUND.

Mitchell, still on a retainer, will have been watching and waiting in the wings throughout the Met Investigation, waiting and watching, waiting for the green light, the Met announcing closure of their case, the go ahead for him to once again CLAIM THE BIG BUCKS FROM THE MADELEINE FUND, the FULL WHACK!

OH YES, THE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING, ASKING, WHERE EVERY LAST McSMACKEROONIE IS SPENT.

WATCHING, AND WONDERING HOW MANY MORE McSMACKEROONIES WILL SUDDENLY POP UP, WILL SUDDENLY BE TRANSFERRED FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER, WHICH CLARENCE MITCHELL WILL ONCE MORE ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD.

AND THEY'LL BE WATCHING THIS NEW FARCE WHEN IT BEGINS AS IT CANNOT BE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN A SICK DARN JOKE.

WHERE WILL THEIR NEW DETECTIVES LOOK, SEARCH, INVESTIGATE, THAT THE PORTUGUESE POLICE, THAT THE UK METROPOLITAN POLICE HAVE NOT?

AND GERRY McCANN PARTING WITH THAT MONEY?  IT WOULD BREAK HIS HEART... if he had one!

TRUTH IS.   THEY REALLY CANNOT EMPLOY ANOTHER PRIVATE DETECTIVE, AND EXPECT TO DISCOVER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T ALREADY KNOWN BY PORTUGUESE POLICE OR THE METROPOLITAN POLICE. THAT IS TOO DARN RIDICULOUS TO EVEN THINK THEY CAN. TOO DARN RIDICULOUS THAT THEY THINK THE PUBLIC BELIEVE THEY CAN.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TAKE THIS ON NOW?

NO ONE!  No one that is who is honest and decent.  Any person of that calibre wouldn't touch the McCanns with a barge pole, they would know that the McCanns would not entertain their application if their intention was to question and challenge the statements made to police by the McCanns and their buddies, and question all of the other statements made in the past almost nine years by them, be it in interviews, magazines, their documentaries, Kate's wild imaginings, in her bewk, and that diary.      

Added to which, it is no longer possible for any private detective (an honest one) to do any kind of credible search for this child.

Even if we are to assume the Metropolitan Police are working on the theory that the McCanns and their buddies are involved, at some level, and that the Met have played around for almost FIVE years with this farce that was Crimewatch and all else (takes a bit of imagining I know, I know) just been toying with them in a bid to catch them out, and have as yet not managed to...What does that tell us?  

It tells us that there is not as yet enough evidence/information to make a charge that will stick, that will result in successful prosecution!

And if that is the case, unless some private detective, one with only justice for Madeleine his focus, accepts the 'vacancy' and plays along with McCanns their abduction story, then spills the beans about all of the goings on, the lies, inconsistencies, turns the tables, then there is no hope for this missing child.

Logically, realistically, with all the information that is out there from the police files and all else, which is the most probable?

• That the Metropolitan Police Authority after 5 YEARS, has not been able to gather enough evidence to, not necessarily bring charges against the McCanns and their buddies which will have a successful result in a Court of Law, but that they have not even been able to gather enough evidence to raise doubts as to the truthfulness of their stories, so as to consider them persons of interest?

OR

That the Metropolitan, their remit, was NEVER to "find" such information?

As the lies in this case are obvious, the answer is obvious too!

For whatever reason, these people, the McCanns and their buddies have received protection, and little Madeleine Beth has all but been forgotten.  Her life, the loss of her life deemed not worthy of truth or justice. 

And we must not forget, with every passing day, since the disappearance of this child, the McCanns have become more savvy in all aspects of manipulation, they have become master manipulators, and have used the monies donated for Madeleine for that purpose. Self protection, self promotion, paying Mitchell to portray them as perfect parents, to lie for them.   And of course aided by the UK press, and columnists who clearly have never taken time to study the police witness statements.  Put any question regarding the McCann police witness statements to Lorraine Kelly, and she will not have a clue as to the answer! 

Their recent story, Mitchell's statements about how they will spend 750k the amount he claimed that remains in the Madeleine Fund, on a new private investigation - evidence of the work of this manipulating couple and their conniving spokesperson.  In fact, evidence of the shenanigans, manipulation by the entire bunch of persons who are on the Board of Directors at the Madeleine Fund.  They all make the decisions!

It is no longer possible to do any kind of credible search for this child, not by a couple of private detectives who the McCanns might hire.

And these private detectives, whoever they might be, they are not entitled I would think, to have access to the Metropolitan Police Files? Not entitled to access to any of the Portuguese Police Files that are not already available online.

Just how much of the Mets investigation have the McCanns been privy to?

THEY ARE LEADING THE PUBLIC UP THE GARDEN PATH - AGAIN...

Pulling the wool, garden and path immediately came to mind when hearing of the McSmackeroonie Story!

YES, WHOSE MONEY IS IT ANYWAY?  One would hope the answer to that would be Madeleine's, but  SO LITTLE OF THAT FUND MONEY SPENT ON THIS MISSING CHILD?

No private detective if s/he is honest, has integrity, could now work for the McCanns.

Too much not explained by the McCanns and their buddies concerning the night they reported Madeleine as missing.

Too much which points to their involvement to some degree.  

Too many lies, inconsistencies in their stories, which shockingly appear to have been ignored (as far as one can tell) by the Metropolitan Police Investigation.

Where could any honest private detective commence an investigation into Madeleine's disappearance without first getting answers to the above questions and the many more which exist and remain unanswered/not satisfactorily answered by those persons in whose care Madeleine was - her parents and their buddies- who claim to have been checking on her.  

Sadly for Madeleine, the story they have told police in both Portugal and the UK, in televised interviews, press interviews, re this checking of the McCann kids, cannot be true.

Only they know the truth of what happened, and after almost 9 years, they are still not prepared, FOR MADELEINE, to re-enact that night according to their OWN WORDS as in their police witness statements.

There can only be ONE reason for that!

When a child's life is at stake, finding what became of her is at stake, when finding the perpetrators of crimes against her was at stake, when her parents and their buddies ALL refused in the various ways to FULLY co-operate with the investigating police authority, that tells us ALL we need to know.

NO loving caring parent who believes their child is alive and in the hands of paedophiles REFUSES TO ASSIST POLICE.

No loving caring parent who believes their child is alive and in the hands of paedophiles CONDONES their buddies, their REFUSAL TO ASSIST POLICE AUTHORITIES.

Hell these people are doctors.  The very people who take an oath to save life, yet they ALL REFUSED to save the life of this child who they believe, or so they all say, was abducted.

HOW CAN THAT BE?   HOW CAN ANYONE REFUSE TO ASSIST POLICE WHEN A CHILD'S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE?  WHEN A CHILD IN THE HANDS OF A PAEDOPHILE IS SUFFERING TORTURE THAT MOST OF US CANNOT IMAGINE.

Kate McCann in her bewk described what
SHE IMAGINED was happening to her child.   Yet SHE REFUSED to assist police with their investigation.  REFUSED TO ANSWER MORE THAN 40 QUESTIONS PUT TO HER.  

She described in her bewk what SHE imagined was HAPPENING TO MADELEINE, AND SHE and HE, STILL condoned the decision by their buddy doctors, NOT TO ASSIST POLICE.   SHE, STILL REFUSED to answer those questions.

She described in her bewk what she imagined was happening to Madeleine, AND SHE and HE, kept from the public the VERY E.FIT IMAGES THAT GERRY McCANN CLAIMED ON CRIMEWATCH WERE Madeleine's
BEST CHANCE of being found?

HOW SICK IS THAT?

IMAGINING THE HORRORS YOUR CHILD MAY BE SUFFERING, SELLING THAT STORY, BUT DOING NOTHING TO ASSIST POLICE TO PUT AN END TO YOUR CHILD'S SUFFERING?

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE FOR ANY PARENT TO DO, TELL THE WORLD OF THE HORROR, THE TORTURE THAT SHE IMAGINED WAS HAPPENING TO HER CHILD, AND ALSO EXPECT SYMPATHY FOR HER FEELINGS, WHEN AT THE SAME TIME, SHE REFUSED TO HELP POLICE FIND HER CHILD AND PUT AN END TO THE CHILD'S SUFFERING?  WHEN BY HER REFUSAL TO HELP POLICE, SHE DEMONSTRATED, A TOTAL LACK OF FEELING FOR THE FEELINGS OF HER MISSING DAUGHTER, A COMPLETE LACK OF FEELING FOR HER PAIN AND SUFFERING.

HOW DO THEY EVER EXPLAIN THAT AWAY TO THEIR REMAINING CHILDREN?

Another book with more lies?

THE ABDUCTOR WHO THEY CLAIM TOOK HER, THEY SURE IN HELL CANNOT BLAME, FOR THEIR REFUSALS TO ASSIST POLICE TO HELP FIND THE CHILD, FIND HIM, THE ALLEGED PERPETRATOR.

WHATEVER WAY YOU LOOK AT IT - THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR.  NOT THE BEHAVIOUR OF PERSONS INNOCENT OF ALL INVOLVEMENT IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF A CHILD, THEIR OWN CHILD, THEIR FIRST BORN.

Think for a moment if this was your child, your buddies, and you believed your child had been abducted by a paedophile and you as a group were ALL INNOCENT OF INVOLVEMENT IN HER DISAPPEARANCE - WHY would you NOT ASSIST POLICE?  What possible reason would NINE adults have to NOT assist police if innocent?

Cannot think of one!

What are the chances of that happening - NINE PEOPLE, all refusing to assist police?  Nine people who all claimed to have been checking Madeleine in one way or another at various times during that holiday, in various ways, and the NINE refuse to fully co-operate with police authorities, refused to help them find this little girl.  Really think about that one.

NO detective private or otherwise can reach a reasonable conclusion as to what became of Madeleine until this bunch come clean.  

Until the truth of any child checking system can be demonstrated, the truth of their witness statements be demonstrated, and not only regarding the night the group reported Madeleine as missing, but on ANY of the nights where they have claimed to have been checking the McCann kids, can this case ever move forward. 

Not until Gerry McCann EXPLAINS his CHANGE OF STORY.

Not until McCanns EXPLAIN why OLDFIELD the guy who didn't know their kids was the ONLY one of the group (according to their tale) to be asked to go INSIDE the apartment to check on the McCann kids, and a HALF HOUR BEFORE Kate McCann said she found the child to be missing.  NOT ANOTHER MEMBER OF THAT GROUP (according to their story, went into the McCann apartment, and known to the McCanns, to check on the kids)

And DCI Redwood said this group of doctors were NOT of interest to the Metropolitan Investigation?  GUY HAS GOTTA BE KIDDIN' HIMSELF, AS HE AIN'T KIDDIN' ANYONE ELSE.

For anyone to establish what most probably happened to Madeleine, requires that which has been lacking in this case - THE FULL AND HONEST CO-OPERATION OF THE McCANNS and their BUDDIES.

There is not a snowball's chance in hell that the McCanns can at this time, not ever, have a private investigator, who is able to conduct a truthful and honest search for this child, not if he cannot tackle the lies and inconsistencies in their police witness statements. Even then, 9 years on, a mammoth task, one where the mighty Met have failed, be their investigation kosher or not.  It gets marked as a fail.

Oddly, not to the McCanns, they are extremely thankful to the Met for NOTHING!

But hell, we all know that a new private investigation is the biggest load of bull.

But I will say it again, and again - BRING IT ON.

And let the public see where and how EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE 750K McSmackeroonies are spent.

PIGS WILL FLY BEFORE McCANN PARTS WITH THAT SUM OF MONEY.

No previous 'search' by McCanns can be considered credible, dodgy detectives, £thousands upon £thousands frittered away on everything BUT a search for the child.  Seedy, unsavoury characters making a fortune from the Madeleine Fund.   E. Fits kept under wraps for years on end.

Unless I witness Gerry McCann on TV for the world to see, personally hand over that money to an agency, a reputable agency, and a representative of that agency appear publicly to announce their intentions with regard a search/private investigation, and give a full explanation as to the many untruths, each and every lie addressed, then not in a month of Sunday's will I believe that a single McSmackeroonie is going on any honest search for the missing child.

Money, the McCanns and Missing Madeleine - Say no more!

God help this child if she is, or ever was with paedophiles - because the Metropolitan can't find her, and her parents and their buddies refused to fully assist the original investigation at a time when if she was alive, they may have been able to find her.

And some say she is lucky?

The most tragic case of a missing child the world has ever come across, so much corruption, lies, deceit, and money, people making a mint out of Madeleine!

As to whether Madeleine is alive?

Gerry McCann said to 'ASK THE DOGS!'

Dogs REPLIED.   

Dogs said 'NO' Gerry!

But make your own mind up folks, knowing that reliable dogs don't lie, but that unreliable adults, parents, doctors with something to hide - DO!

Each New Year we all hope that it will be the year when young Madeleine receives justice.   

Never more this year, when we know that her parents are planning to get up to their old tricks again - 'POOR US, WE HAVE NO ONE SEARCHING FOR MADELEINE, ONLY US, WE NEED YOUR CASH, AS OURS IS RUNNING OUT....' and all in time for the 9th anniversary of the kids disappearance!

l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com
2nd January 2016

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/McSmackeroonies_-_750K.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41580

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top