The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Regist10

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by Guest 16.06.15 11:13

Then, of course, we have the little matter of Sillcott putting its ugly head above the parapet

Heady days ahead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by Tony Bennett 16.06.15 11:15

HelenMeg wrote:The fact that it is still 'up in the air' says that shutting down this case without revealing the truth is proving harder than they perhaps envisaged -      thumbsup
I am in full agreement with that statement   agreed

I predicted last year on the forum that Operation Grange would be wound down before the General Election.

That's yet another thing I was wrong about  eek

I am guessing that there are serious differences within 'the committee' about exactly how - and more important when - to 'do it'. 

In the middle of a great big crisis or news story would do it - you know, 'now is a good day to bury bad news'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24786

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.06.15 11:19

Portia wrote:Then, of course, we have the little matter of Sillcott putting its ugly head above the parapet

Heady days ahead
Er, Winston Silcott was the black bloke who lived on the once-notorious Blackwater Farm Estae in Tottenham who either did - or didn't - butcher P C Keith Blakelock to death.

I think you may mean Chilcott - the bloke who has spent most of a decade covering up carefully researching exactly why we went to an illegal, costly and highly damaging war against Iraq.

I have great confidence in Chilcott. I have no doubt whatsoever that he will have fully investigated how millions of pounds was laundered funnelled through to Tony Blair via J P Morgan, as a reward for starting an illegal war contrary to the U N Charter.

At least he got paid a lot more than Judas Iscariot's paltry 30 pieces of silver for betraying the Son of God. No wonder he topped himself hours later:

REMINDER:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.06.15 11:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Portia wrote:Then, of course, we have the little matter of Sillcott putting its ugly head above the parapet

Heady days ahead
Er, Winston Silcott was the black bloke who lived on the once-notorious Blackwater Farm Estae in Tottenham who either did - or didn't - butcher P C Keith Blakelock to death.

I think you may mean Chilcott - the bloke who has spent most of a decade covering up carefully researching exactly why we went to an illegal, costly and highly damaging war against Iraq.

I have great confidence in Chilcott. I have no doubt whatsoever that he will have fully investigated how millions of pounds was laundered funnelled through to Tony Blair via J P Morgan, as a reward for starting an illegal war contrary to the U N Charter.

At least he got paid a lot more than Judas Iscariot's paltry 30 pieces of silver for betraying the Son of God. No wonder he topped himself hours later:

REMINDER:

Operation Ore? FBI? Chicott doesn't have to look any further. It's ALL there!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 16.06.15 11:41

Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:The fact that it is still 'up in the air' says that shutting down this case without revealing the truth is proving harder than they perhaps envisaged -      thumbsup

I predicted last year on the forum that Operation Grange would be wound down before the General Election.

I am guessing that there are serious differences within 'the committee' about exactly how - and more important when - to 'do it'. 

In the middle of a great big crisis or news story would do it - you know, 'now is a good day to bury bad news'

'serious differences'?

Well that's what BHH is on 'record' as saying!

TWO 'different lines of investigation' (by PJ and MET/OP)

The UK Police can NOT 'stop' the PJ 'releasing' their investigation 'files'

Indeed, the PJ HAVE TO, under Portuguese LAW, to 'release files' in ANY 'shelved' investigation.

Michelle Obama is 'in town' today and tomorrow.

Good enough er, 'distraction'?

re: my post earlier, do you, Mr Bennett, 'think' the entire T9 + JW 'are' being 'protected' by erm, the 'dark forces' of the UK 'establishment'?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty Operation Grange

Post by willowthewisp 16.06.15 12:14

Hi to all posters with regard to operation Grange and the Establishment involvement.
I would remind people of a Lord Stevens who investigated the Death of Princess Diana and  the Establishment alleged involvement in her demise?
Lord Stevens had an involvement into the investigation killing of Stephen Lawrence and the with holding of information of the scrutiny of the family members of the Lawrence family by undercover Police Officers, these are some of the dark forces Tony may be on about!?
A Police Officer chosen to protect the lead witness (DB) was seen by under cover officers meeting up with a MR Big whose relations turned out to be one of the suspects passing a parcel to the protection officer in a public house, the photographs taken by the under cover officers were quickly Whooooshed away never to be seen,but confirmed by press reporting of the incident!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.06.15 13:47

Tony Bennett wrote:

Yes - I was thinking exactly the same thing on my afternoon dog walk - re major differences between the committee members. Although I was also thinking about more fundamental differences - e.g. how much truth to reveal. Does everyone on the committee believe in a total whitewash?  Do some believe in confining it to the TAPAS 9 ? I find it hard to believe that the differences extend only as far as how and when.  Certainly when AR retired a different approach was agreed e.g. A SILENT APPROACH from OG as opposed to the former 'leaky' approach. The silent approach kicked off after the re-interviewing of RM.

There is a world of difference between David Cameron, Clarence and Bernard in terms of their personal backgrounds / upbringings. Whilst Tony has only summised these people maybe on the 'committee' I would agree these would be likely to be included. What is the common denominator that says they will all agree on the need to whitewash? This is the sort of thing that intrigues me..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty Two 'common denominators'

Post by Tony Bennett 16.06.15 13:58

HelenMeg wrote:
What is the common denominator that says they will all agree on the need to whitewash? This is the sort of thing that intrigues me..
ANS: (IMO of course) Because if the whole truth connected to this case were ever to emerge, it would result in (a) the nation being horrified and (b) prosecutions of some very very important people.

All the 'committee' would be only too well aware of this

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.06.15 14:23

Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
What is the common denominator that says they will all agree on the need to whitewash? This is the sort of thing that intrigues me..
ANS: (IMO of course) Because if the whole truth connected to this case were ever to emerge, it would result in (a) the nation being horrified and (b) prosecutions of some very very important people.

Quickly as I dont have much time - this issue about the nation being horrified is just odd - although I accept it may well be a relevant issue here.  The nation is allowed to be horrified when Lee Rigby (soldier) is slaughtered in a London street - or when Savillle / Harris are declared to have committed monstrous crimes and on numerous other occaisions tat I cant quite think of right now..

What is wrong with very important people being prosecuted?  Are very important people above the law?
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 16.06.15 14:24

Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

agree  & of course bomb that's ticking
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 16.06.15 15:25

HelenMeg wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

Quickly as I dont have much time - this issue about the nation being horrified is just odd - although I accept it may well be a relevant issue here.  The nation is allowed to be horrified when Lee Rigby (soldier) is slaughtered in a London street - or when Savillle / Harris are declared to have committed monstrous crimes and on numerous other occaisions tat I cant quite think of right now..

What is wrong with very important people being prosecuted?  Are very important people above the law?
I believe they are, considering they make the laws, and then there are their double standards of course. Corruption in high places is nothing new, but there are levels of corruption that are now being exposed and think it is just the tip of the iceberg. Its a long way down the rabbit hole. Also with the internet now there is a lot of stuff being exposed and people are becoming more aware. Once an "awakening" starts it is only a matter of time. IMO humans are slowly evolving, and that is as needs be. All that has been hidden must come to light, and those that have committed crimes against humanity need to be made accountable for them, we should demand nothing less. Only we the people can make a difference, it is all up to us.
ETA, I also think a lot of the public in this case that aren't aware of a lot of the info. as people that follow the case on forums would be shocked to find out the truth of it. All the good people out there that have been duped into giving their money to help in aiding the search for Madeleine, i think would be very angry to find they have been lied to and a good one put over on them. I can just imagine the outrage seeing as it involves a missing child. All IMO.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.06.15 13:35

ALERT!

SY's OG's 'elite' team, (the world's foremost child 'abduction' experts?) are preparing to fly out to Cyprus after reports of a 'gang' attempting to 'snatch' children, from a hotel.?

ITV News, 13hr32. 18th June 2015.

'update' later.

'gang' pretending to be 'waiters' (romanians)

No 'arrests'

It has to be stressed, that this 'activty', in Cyprus, is PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL with KM completing her Missing People 'bike adventure' yesterday.

It is not 'staged' or a 'stunt'

Phew, that's lucky, ain't it?

(Kate and Gerry are being 'kept informed'  winkwink )
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 18.06.15 13:43

Joss wrote: Its a long way down the rabbit hole...
You could say it's at "the top of the warren"...only in French. whistling

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.06.15 13:50

Can't 'wait' for 'brown nose' KB and M 'sniffer' Brunt to 'report' a 2pm.

Fed up of paella, guys?

Might 'find' our MP 'Claudia' in Cyprus!

Keep 'em peeled!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.06.15 14:14

'apparent' 'abduction'..FO.

Stand down , OG 'elites', no Cyprus 'jolly' for you.

Hotel, says, 'something or nothing'

Scottish, 'people' witnessed 'goings on'

Hmmmmm.

Most of the McCann 'family' are Scottish, aren't they?

I'm 'sure' the witnesses, to the 'snatch' er, were vividly 'reminded' of Madeleine McCann 'case'

And will have a 'story' to sell tell!

Daily Record 'has' the 'story', apparently.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty OR ALTERNATIVELY _ _ _

Post by PeterMac 18.06.15 15:16

Authorities in Cyprus have denied that there was a child abduction attempt at a hotel popular with British holiday makers.

An investigation was launched following an incident on June 16 at the Anastasia beach complex in Protaras.
Dundee holidaymaker Greg Letford, 28, told the Daily Record newspaper that a couple had led two young children towards a waiting car and another person had a third child "ready to go".
However local police said only that a 19-year-old man had been questioned and released after tourists reported seeing a man filming young children on his mobile phone.

Nothing untoward was found on his phone or during a search of his home, the force said.
The Foreign Office confirmed they had provided assistance to a British family following a "concerning incident", while tour operator Thomas Cook said the matter was being taken "incredibly seriously."
Police deputy spokeswoman Nikoletta Tyrimou told the Cyprus Mail: "We questioned the suspect, went through his phone and also searched his home.
"Nothing we found suggests that he is part of a child-abducting gang or that he was stalking children.

"He has since been released while police take statements from all those present at the scene."
Hotel operator Tsokkos said the child abduction claims were "completely unjustifiable".

The Anastasia beach complex, on the eastern tip of Cyprus, is described on the Thomas Cook website as being a "perfect family choice".
A spokeswoman said: "The safety and welfare of our customers is always our first priority and upon hearing about the incident we immediately deployed our experienced resort team to the property to provide those customers in residence with individual support.
"Customers who did not wish to stay at the property were immediately moved to alternative hotels of a similar or higher standard.
"While incidents of this nature are extremely rare, we would like to reassure all customers that this is being taken incredibly seriously and we are continuing to work closely with the local authorities and the hotel as the investigation continues.
"Any customers with concerns about future holidays at this hotel are asked to contact us directly so that we can deal with them personally and directly."
A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesman said: "Our consular officers provided advice and support to the family involved following this concerning incident. This is now a matter for the local police who are investigating."

Tsokkos said in a statement: "According to the police investigation, the claims of child abduction are completely unjustifiable and invalid as nothing was found to suggest that the person involved intended to carry out such an act.

"The 19-year-old man involved is not an employee of the hotel and is not a known person to either the management or staff.
"The safety and welfare of our guests is always our first priority and upon becoming aware of the incident, we immediately increased the security personnel at the hotel as well as deployed more management members throughout the property to offer all in-house guests assistance and any other support needed."

But he was foreign, and probably smelled of garlic and mumbled and walked with a limp . . .
So he is McGuilty
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16907

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.06.15 17:57

But he was foreign, and probably smelled of garlic and mumbled and walked with a limp . . .
So he is McGuilty
-----------------------------------------

And not 'forgetting' he used his mobile phone, within a 1539km 'radius' of the hotel to order a pizza.

But i think what really, really, alerted 'people', that an 'abduction' was imminent, was them seeing a big red tractor, parked right in front of the main hotel entrance.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 18.06.15 18:20

PeterMac wrote:........

So he is McGuilty

Ahh the smelly burgulator bloke, how I've missed him!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 18.06.15 18:23

jeanmonroe wrote:But he was foreign, and probably smelled of garlic and mumbled and walked with a limp . . .
So he is McGuilty
-----------------------------------------

And not 'forgetting' he used his mobile phone, within a 1539km 'radius' of the hotel to order a pizza.

But i think what really, really, alerted 'people', that an 'abduction' was imminent, was them seeing a big red tractor, parked right in front of the main hotel entrance.

..... being driven by a deceased African guy, backed-up by a few ugly, spotty-faced blokes shaking collection boxes at all and sundry.

'Oh no,' they cried, 'run, run .... look, here comes smelly pot-bellied Super Bock Man ... with his fricking feet wrapped in bandages so he doesn't leave no goddamned trace!!!!'

'We're doomed, we're doomed. We're all gonna be abducteeeed.'
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.06.15 5:50

ChippyM wrote:

So he is McGuilty

Didn't he have a target on his back or belly?

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.06.15 9:09

lol!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.06.15 9:17

lj wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

So he is McGuilty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 19.06.15 16:04

aquila wrote:
lj wrote:
ChippyM wrote:

So he is McGuilty

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, that's what I remembered

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.15 0:59

RE: my earlier 'post'

The 'Maddie Cops' (OG) Cyprus 'jolly' may be 'on' after all!

BHH's 'second-in-command' McCanns' 'spokesman' has 'spoken'!

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell, said, "The question of whether child traffickers were involved in Madeleine’s abduction was always one line of investigation among many."
"If there is any suggestion of a connection between this incident and others in the wider European region than that is a matter for Operation Grange to investigate and to liaise with the Cypriot authorities."

So, SY's OG's 'elite' team, (the world's foremost child 'abduction' experts?) could be, preparing to fly out to Cyprus after the reports of a 'gang' attempting to 'snatch' children, from a hotel.?

jta: Mr Mitchell, i dont suppose you'd care to 'enlighten' us about any, of the many, you say, 'lines of investigation' being 'investigated' at Operation Grange?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty trying to think logically, but....

Post by worriedmum 20.06.15 11:11

Well that really is puzzling me.  NOT a burglar, who , surprised by a three year-old, takes her away ,but a child trafficker ! Would they have cleaned up blood on the tiles then? Whose cadaver scent did the dog react to? Did they open the window as a red herring? Why would they do that?

Should I 'ask the dogs, Sandra?'
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.15 11:40

Did they open the window as a red herring? Why would they do that?
---------------------------------

To 'draw' ATTENTION to 'themselves', in case, any of the McS holiday 'friends' walked passed?

Oh, hang on, their 'friends' DID walk pass!

EIGHT 'times'!

JT '3'
R O'B '2'
MO '2'
and
GM's 'tennis buddy, JW ' '1'

The bungling burglator's cunning 'attention ruse' didn't work!

Because 'none of the above' SAW 'anything'!

NO 'raised/smashed' shutter, NO 'wide open' window, to McS kids 'room', NO 'NOTHING'!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.15 12:11

WHY, and HOW, was DCI Wall 'specifically' CHOSEN, to be the IO at OG?

Does she have a 'proven' track 'record' of solving, complex, child 'abductions' in the UK, let alone, in Portugal?

If a child 'goes missing/possibly abducted' in say, Cumbria, is DCI Wall, at MET Police, in London, the VERY 'first' person, the Cumbrian Police 'call', to 'investigate/solve' the child's 'disappearance'?

WHY, is DCI Wall the IO 'officer,' at OG?

In two 'days' time DCI Wall will have been the 'leading' IO at OG, having 'spent' over £1 MILLION of UK taxpayers money, on 'her' investigation.

WITH WHAT TANGIBLE 'RESULT'?

WHO is DCI Wall 'responsible/answerable' to?

WHO does DCI Wall 'update/report' to, about 'progress/or lack of' in OG's investigation?

TWO 'elite, experienced' MET police officers, (DCI's) with over FIFTY FIVE (55) YEARS 'experience' between them, and a full time 'team' of THIRTY SEVEN other police officers and staff, have been 'investigating' the disappearance of a 3 years old child, who disappeared over 8 years ago, for over FOUR (4) YEARS now.

WHAT have 'they' ACHIEVED'?

Rhetorical!

I KNOW!

(for some 'unknown' reason, other to themselves, TWO, very 'experienced', DCI's, have categorically 'ruled out' the very last 'persons', G&KM, with GM admitting to 'have been the very last 'person' to, have 'seen' the 'missing' child, alive, from the 'investigation')

WHY?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.06.15 12:28

Do Child Traffickers deal in dead children ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16907

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 3 Empty Operation Grange

Post by willowthewisp 20.06.15 12:28

Belgravia Police station should be renamed" Thunderbirds are go" Police officer(parker) wall get the car ready for Cyprus/Portugal, Yes Ma Lady and call international rescue (Mitchell) abductors are go?
What a load of balls of Wool!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.06.15 13:13

Lest we 'forget'

OG's £13 million 'investigation' IS 'based' SOLELY/ENTIRELY upon what ONLY two people, the two very LAST 'people' to have 'seen' the 'missing' child, have 'TOLD' them, without a scintilla of 'evidence', produced by them, that their child, 'was abducted'

OG's £13 million 'investigation' based solely/entirely upon ONLY two people's 'SAY SO' (+ lots of 'hearsay')
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top