The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Sniffer dogs get even better but the police don't want them.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sniffer dogs get even better but the police don't want them.

Post by Hopespringseternal on 15.12.14 12:05

Saw this on BBC's website, Scotland section. For some reason it won't let me copy & paste a link, but here it is, I hope! It's a video in the features bit on the right hand side below the watch and listen section.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30431322

I used to work with sniffer dogs so need no persuading of their abilities, but even if the police had some of their own dogs trained, why would you refuse free, and exceptionally able, assistance? I respect and applaud the police in their work, usually, but sometimes you can't help but wonder......
Hopespringseternal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sniffer dogs get even better but the police don't want them.

Post by Joss on 15.12.14 12:19

@Hopespringseternal wrote:Saw this on BBC's website, Scotland section. For some reason it won't let me copy & paste a link, but here it is, I hope! It's a video in the features bit on the right hand side below the watch and listen section.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-30431322

I used to work with sniffer dogs so need no persuading of their abilities, but even if the police had some of their own dogs trained, why would you refuse free, and exceptionally able, assistance? I respect and applaud the police in their work, usually, but sometimes you can't help but wonder......
This article is about a sniffer dog in Scotland, so i don't know their reasoning behind it, only said they have sufficient trained dogs, but perhaps police elsewhere would welcome this particular dogs expertise? It seems odd if they have used this particular dog with success before though.
Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another two useless and unreliable ones

Post by PeterMac on 17.12.14 14:00

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum