The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by NickE on 16.10.14 21:51


____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1024
Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by jeanmonroe on 17.10.14 0:02


'visiting' the new prosecuter, alongside and 'backed up' by their 'Maddie Cops'?

Only to threaten er, 'persuade' the new 'girl' where her priorities SHOULD lie, of course.

"Over THERE, NOT over HERE!"

Like the tea and biccies 'visit' to Rothley Manor by Leicestershire SS.

"So Ms Kate, you went abroad with three kids and came back with two. what happened?"

"She was 'abducted'"

"Oh, ok. I liked those chocolate hob nobs"

"Bye then"

"Bye"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by inspirespirit on 17.10.14 13:18

This is big news surely?   If Redwood and forensics are over there and the McCanns are there at the same time?
avatar
inspirespirit

Posts : 183
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2014-06-26
Age : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by pauloptix on 17.10.14 13:54

@inspirespirit wrote:This is big news surely?   If Redwood and forensics are over there and the McCanns are there at the same time?
Big new surely... but strangely not covered anywhere... If true, this has to be a first!

pauloptix

Posts : 31
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by pennylane on 17.10.14 14:18

@pauloptix wrote:
@inspirespirit wrote:This is big news surely?   If Redwood and forensics are over there and the McCanns are there at the same time?
Big new surely... but strangely not covered anywhere... If true, this has to be a first!

If it's not been announced to the media, it's because Team McCann and/or DCI Redwood don't want the public to know about it!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by j.rob on 17.10.14 15:13

@pennylane wrote:
@pauloptix wrote:
@inspirespirit wrote:This is big news surely?   If Redwood and forensics are over there and the McCanns are there at the same time?
Big new surely... but strangely not covered anywhere... If true, this has to be a first!

If it's not been announced to the media, it's because Team McCann and/or DCI Redwood don't want the public to know about it!


How intriguing. I wonder what 's going on? The press must be out there if the report linked here is correct.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by pennylane on 17.10.14 15:20

@j.rob wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@pauloptix wrote:
@inspirespirit wrote:This is big news surely?   If Redwood and forensics are over there and the McCanns are there at the same time?
Big new surely... but strangely not covered anywhere... If true, this has to be a first!

If it's not been announced to the media, it's because Team McCann and/or DCI Redwood don't want the public to know about it!


How intriguing. I wonder what 's going on? The press must be out there if the report linked here is correct.
If Operation Grange and the McCanns are out there at the same time, I'm pretty sure they're ALL up to no good!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by sonic72 on 17.10.14 15:32

The trial with GA is surely close to starting again. I expect they are going to see their solicitor (ID), otherwise they have no business there, unless it's to visit a grave, because we know they are certainly no going there to 'look' for Madeleine!

____________________

avatar
sonic72

Posts : 342
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 News claims,"Kate and Gerry believed to be in Portugal"!!??

Post by Brian Griffin on 22.10.14 19:08

Were they in Portugal, then?

If so, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to broker a last-ditch out-of-court deal to get this trial business out of the way before another blow to TM hits the headlines.

In my opinion.

____________________
"Looking for Madeleine"? - Lying for the McCanns! (In my opinion)
avatar
Brian Griffin

Posts : 577
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum