The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Abuse of Power Blog:  Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'  Mm11

The Abuse of Power Blog:  Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'  Regist10

The Abuse of Power Blog: Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'

Go down

The Abuse of Power Blog:  Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'  Empty The Abuse of Power Blog: Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'

Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'

The Abuse of Power Blog:  Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!'  Aw

KATE MCCANN CRITICISES THERESA MAY

DISTRESSED: Kate McCann has criticised the Home Secretary

Wednesday November 10,2010
By Ann Widdecombe

KATE McCann accuses Theresa May of doing too little to find her missing daughter. Her emotion is understandable but her attack on the Home Secretary is misplaced.

The ball is firmly in the court of the Portuguese authorities, not the British ones.

Our politicians can comment and make representations but they cannot overrule the decisions of the Portuguese, who in turn have said they will act if new evidence is produced.

The Government is not, as Kate McCann puts it, giving up on Madeleine but rather is accepting its limitations over a crime that happened in another country and which is subject to another jurisdiction. Mrs May deserves credit for meeting these distressed parents, not criticism for making her own judgments about what she should then do.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/210560/Kate-McCann-criticises-Theresa-May

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2010/11/ann-widdecombe-kate-and-gerry-mccann.html

Jurisprudence in the making!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The Abuse of Power Blog: Ann Widdecombe: Kate and Gerry McCann 'Have I got news for you!' :: Comments

ROSA

Post on 17.12.19 5:22 by ROSA (Online)

Millions of dollars has been spent on her missing child just how can she complain . What a bitter horrible woman Kate is.

Back to top Go down

Post on 17.12.19 6:01 by Milo

Our fave martyr, Kate, did not seem to mind Theresa May when Mrs May introduced her to royalty. Now Mrs May has never introduced me to royalty. And I have never touched the Pope either. Or taken a call from Cherie Blair or put through a call to Gordon Brown. I wonder if Donald Trump has joined the queue yet. I am so furious that I cannot find out or work out what really happened to MMC.

Back to top Go down

Blackpied

Post on 19.12.19 19:50 by Blackpied

I would be barred from the forum if I posted what I really thought
about the McCann's and their despicable friend's,I hope they
suffer but they don't have a conscience so that won't happen.

Back to top Go down

Verdi

Post on 19.12.19 21:16 by Verdi

@Milo wrote:And I have never touched the Pope either.

Perish the thought smilie !  

Do and be damned devi1 .

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum