The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Liz Eagles 20.03.14 15:05

HelenMeg wrote:At least Andy has seen to it that the Fund will not be receiving many donations from now on..
How about DCI Redwood seeing to it that the Fund is scrutinized from back when?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 19 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by lj 20.03.14 15:05

Cristobell wrote:
Mirage wrote:Hi CynicAl

If AR is engaged in the elimination process, as you describe, I repeat, why the need to trash the reputation of the Portuguese police?  Do you think the PJ agreed to being portrayed in this way on the international stage so that SY could win the plaudits in a protracted psycho-drama designed to break two sociopaths?

In addition, I noticed the re-emergence of CM as the McCann spokesman on the BBC news straight after CW. Did anyone clock that? Now that's what I call a significant development.

Clarence reappearing is no surprise at all Mirage.  He too is up to his neck in it and it was imperative that the media focused on smelly man and not death in the apartment.  He steers the news, thats his job and they desperately needed his skills yesterday.  Clarence has no option, he is in the thick of it.

There is probably rivalry between the two forces Mirage, its human nature.  They are both investigating the same crime and both will have to present their findings to the world.  

I think Goncalo Amaral threw down the gauntlet with his television interview and DCI Redwood responded with 'Madeleine may not have been alive when she left the apartment'.  I think he went off script during his press conference, he didn't say it during the CW program  which may have been recorded before his statement to the press, and only the Guardian picked up on it.  

Interesting times ahead methinks.

The thinklink videohttps://www.thinglink.com/scene/502807952751591426 is clearly edited. If this was an "oops I said it" why wasn't it edited out?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 20.03.14 15:05

HelenMeg wrote:At least Andy has seen to it that the Fund will not be receiving many donations from now on..

I'd like to think so, but sorry I don't!

Until he announces that Mr & Mrs are under investigation there will always be those who will contribute.  And he did not a thing about their site still displaying Tannerman! And the greedy duo have not the decency to wind up the Fund, even if they thought the police were on to them, they'll squeeze every last penny out of the public who donate until they are "caught!.  Mr passing up the chance of cash -not on your nellie.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.03.14 15:08

This by synonymph on twitter,i haven't got permission from her to put it on here,so please delete if I am in the wrong.

I thought it interesting so wanted to know what others thought of it.

@hadashocker #mccann Andy Redwood is being very clever in my opinion. The crux of Redwoods appeal yesterday is in his wording. As has been pointed out by a few people already, he did not say that possibly Madeleine may no longer alive, he made the point of saying that she possibly may not have been alive before she left the apartment

He will know that it takes a minimum of 1.5 hours before cadaver scent develops on a body. That totally throws Gerry's check at 9.10 out of the window as was pointed out yesterday by others, there just ISN'T enough time between 9.10 and the 10pm alert by Kate for a body to be detectable by a cadaver dog scentwise! Eddie did not alert to Madeleine's bed so she did not die in there/was not placed in there after death so Gerry could not have stood and gazed at her thinking how beautiful she was at 9.10.

The purpose of the appeal for Binman/Tractorman is purely to eliminate him from their enquiries. Mr Redwood knows how highly unlikely it is that Binman/tractorman entered the apartment, sat on Madaleine's bed, killed her and then waited around for an hour and a half for cadaver odour to develop before making his escape with her body!

He also knows that Binman/Tractorman died in 2009.

Therfore, what Redwood is actually telling us is that he knows that the possibility of Madeleine not being alive before she left the apartment MUST mean that she died BEFORE the McCanns went out for the evening.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 20.03.14 15:15

re     " what Redwood is actually telling us is that he knows that the possibility of Madeleine not being alive before she left the apartment MUST mean that she died BEFORE the McCanns went out for the evening. "

Yes, if he eventually moves from might have died in the apartment to DIED in the apartment.

Redwood and co have clearly found some evidence to support the possibility that Maddie  left 5a deceased.

Perhaps he has taken Gerry's advice and asked the dogs.

All very sad. but not surprising to hear death as a possibility from the Met. It was an eye-opener to see it in context, however.

Dead in the apartment, removal of the body.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.03.14 15:19

russiandoll wrote:re     " what Redwood is actually telling us is that he knows that the possibility of Madeleine not being alive before she left the apartment MUST mean that she died BEFORE the McCanns went out for the evening. "

Yes, if he eventually moves from might have died in the apartment to DIED in the apartment.

Redwood and co have clearly found some evidence to support the possibility that Maddie  left 5a deceased.

All very sad. but not surprising to hear death as a possibility from the Met. It was an eye-opener to see it in context, however.

yea russiandoll,thats the only thing that's in the way.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 20.03.14 15:20

Yes and dead in the apartment and then moved throws kate's 'small window of opportunity' out of the window (as it were)
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 20.03.14 15:23

Surely the only way they can present this 'new' idea of MM not being alive when she left the apartment to the MSM and british public is
by going back to forensics and DNA
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 15:28

PeterMac wrote:"He was spotted carrying a girl of Maddie's description on the beach on the night of her disappearance."

Really ?
That is the first time anyone has even mentioned a man carrying a child on the beach, is it not ?
This gibberish gets worse by the day.
Really?

Where DID Smithman leave the body?

What WERE GM & DP doing on the beach in the night?

What WERE GM and Michael W looking for instead of crabs, on the beach?

If I were the perp, I'd be mighty perturbed by now!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 20.03.14 15:29

tiny wrote:This by synonymph on twitter,i haven't got permission from her to put it on here,so please delete if I am in the wrong.

@hadashocker #mccann Andy Redwood is being very clever in my opinion. The crux of Redwoods appeal yesterday is in his wording. As has been pointed out by a few people already, he did not say that possibly Madeleine may no longer alive, he made the point of saying that she possibly may not have been alive before she left the apartment

He will know that it takes a minimum of 1.5 hours before cadaver scent develops on a body. That totally throws Gerry's check at 9.10 out of the window as was pointed out yesterday by others, there just ISN'T enough time between 9.10 and the 10pm alert by Kate for a body to be detectable by a cadaver dog scentwise! Eddie did not alert to Madeleine's bed so she did not die in there/was not placed in there after death so Gerry could not have stood and gazed at her thinking how beautiful she was at 9.10.

The purpose of the appeal for Binman/Tractorman is purely to eliminate him from their enquiries. Mr Redwood knows how highly unlikely it is that Binman/tractorman entered the apartment, sat on Madaleine's bed, killed her and then waited around for an hour and a half for cadaver odour to develop before making his escape with her body!

Therfore, what Redwood is actually telling us is that he knows that the possibility of Madeleine not being alive before she left the apartment MUST mean that she died BEFORE the McCanns went out for the evening.
If he knows tractorman died in 2009 why say he needs to track the guy down and eliminate him? He was already eliminated by Portuguese.  So what was the purpose of the drama yesterday?
If he believes Maddie died in 5A then he'd be on the same wavelength as Portuguese and SY wouldn't be grumbling about the Portuguese taking too long over reply to SY letter of request for info etc.  And Portugal would have told him that bin man/tractorman were one and the same and had been elimated as if he didn't already know from files.

Agree Redwood knowa Mr & Mrs are involved - but what's he doing about it?
Watching

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.03.14 15:30

Watching wrote:

Until he announces that Mr & Mrs are under investigation there will always be those who will contribute.  And he did not a thing about their site still displaying Tannerman! And the greedy duo have not the decency to wind up the Fund, even if they thought the police were on to them, they'll squeeze every last penny out of the public who donate until they are "caught!.  Mr passing up the chance of cash -not on your nellie.
There have been many instances of the police informing the public that they are looking for specific individuals and/or suspects in connection with their investigations, but it is not normal practice for the police to give the public the names of individuals/suspects who are under investigation until their arrest.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 15:34

Bellisa wrote:Sorry I didn't realise this was a new thread,I have been out all day.
Does this new info confirm that the mcs are home and dry?
What about the chief of police stating he had the names of suspects a few weeks back?
That was then

This is now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.03.14 15:34

Does anyone still believe this SY/UK government/Portuguese government charade/panto has anything to do with finding justice for a little girl called Madeleine McCann?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex Venturus 20.03.14 15:35

tiny wrote:

This was precisely the implied point of my recent post before CW.
The presence of cadaverine odour makes it impossible that GM saw M alive at 9.10pm. BUT....

Note what GM actually said about 'proud dad moment.' He said he saw her lying 'in the recovery position...' Another very odd turn of phrase.... Recovery from what?? The 'resuscitation' which other Tapas said they were capable of performing? A resuscitation which failed, promptly followed by M's removal to another place? Or is it another example of 'Look here, don't look there.'? Certainly a red flag, and this time coming not from members on here but from DCI Redwood himself!
Judex Venturus

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 20.03.14 15:35

aquila wrote:
How about DCI Redwood seeing to it that the Fund is scrutinized from back when?
In the event that Operation Grange finds evidence of a possible fraud, I have no doubt that this will be passed to the appropriate office for investigation. 

In case you haven't been back to it, I answered your question on the Matthew Oldfield rog thread, aquila
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 20.03.14 15:37

tiny wrote:
russiandoll wrote:re     " what Redwood is actually telling us is that he knows that the possibility of Madeleine not being alive before she left the apartment MUST mean that she died BEFORE the McCanns went out for the evening. "

Doesn't matter if he said 'died in apartment' or 'possibly died in apartment.'  Nothing changes, still it could be him implying, an abductor killed her then removed her.  Unless he comes out and confirms he's linking her death in apartment to findings of dogs - that's when its whole new ball game.  The 'time' of death then comes into play.  But he hasn't!
Watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 15:38

Woofer wrote:@ Enid O`Dowd ....... " Therefore of the cases reported to the authorities, none showed signs of forced entry.

How likely is it that tourists, however safe they felt in Portugal, would not at night lock the doors to their apartments/villas and not use any chain on the door or chubb lock or would leave ground floor windows open? "

So true.
If only to protect their passports, cameras, wallets and what have you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 20.03.14 15:39

What has made him think she may have been dead in the apartment though That wasn't on the radar in the CW programme last year. 
Why did he say this?
Its either v good news or he is explaining away something that the PJ have
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.14 15:43

Mirage wrote:Sometimes Stinky Man just sat on the beds and, well, STANK.

He'd often seen soothing couples entering properties willy nilly so he thought to himself, I've had a really stinky day at the depot and if the soothing couple come in to the apartment to soothe these abandoned children they can soothe me too.
 glee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 20.03.14 15:46

ultimaThule wrote:
Watching wrote:

There have been many instances of the police informing the public that they are looking for specific individuals and/or suspects in connection with their investigations, but it is not normal practice for the police to give the public the names of individuals/suspects who are under investigation until their arrest.

And that is exactly my point.  Until they announce their interest in Mr & Mrs as being under investigation/arrest if you like, people will still donate to that Fund.  Even if they were to be arrested, there will be those who will not accept they could possibly be guilty.  For now SY have not moved from their position that Mr & Mrs are not suspects in Maddie's disappearance.
Watching

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 20.03.14 15:49

Watching wrote:
tiny wrote:This by synonymph on twitter,i haven't got permission from her to put it on here,so please delete if I am in the wrong.

If he knows tractorman died in 2009 why say he needs to track the guy down and eliminate him? He was already eliminated by Portuguese.  So what was the purpose of the drama yesterday?
If he believes Maddie died in 5A then he'd be on the same wavelength as Portuguese and SY wouldn't be grumbling about the Portuguese taking too long over reply to SY letter of request for info etc.  And Portugal would have told him that bin man/tractorman were one and the same and had t leastbeen elimated as if he didn't already know from files.

Agree Redwood knowa Mr & Mrs are involved - but what's he doing about it?

I am really pleased that at least Andy has said this, unfortunately I was not able to see CW and I have been too interested in the Oscar trial taking place here to even bother about what went on in crime watch ??? But to hear that Andy has acknowledged that Maddie could be dead when removed from apartment brings music to my ears......and is a step in the right direction at least !
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.03.14 15:50

Couldn't figure out how to do this (Blonde) before, so re-posting...

Operation Grange's new 'screen saver'

"Slowly, Slowly, catchee McMonkeys"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 20.03.14 15:53

Watching wrote:
tiny wrote:

Doesn't matter if he said 'died in apartment' or 'possibly died in apartment.'  Nothing changes, still it could be him implying, an abductor killed her then removed her.  Unless he comes out and confirms he's linking her death in apartment to findings of dogs - that's when its whole new ball game.  The 'time' of death then comes into play.  But he hasn't!
but the bit in red means to me that McCann could not have seen her on his so call check alive and sleeping.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 20.03.14 15:53

lj wrote:
CynicAl wrote:Either SY are indeed whitewashing. And this is risky given that their reputation is already in the gutter and they are a laughing stock. 

Or this is a new, admittedly painful, stage of sifting and flushing. 

First, we already know that Stinkyman does not gel with any of the known facts at all, either the facts about Stinkyman or the facts that cling to the necks of that child's derelict parents and their licenscious chums. 

However, look at the profile of Amaral's 'prime suspects' - look at their response to AR ruling out Tannerman... It is only the fictional perpetrator of a felonious crime who would shrug and allow authorities to randomly pursue any other vaporous perpetrator or scenario as long as it points away from them, because that represents a loss of control. You become as much a subject of the roller coaster pursuit as the victim did. All those carefully crafted fables and corroborated accounts, while you were directing the police where to look. Do you think TM want Tannerman ruled out again? Do they want to be interviewed again about a whole new perp profile? To have to re-weave their fables to fit in with the new suspect? To have to admit that they disregarded and failed to support Edgar's enquiries years ago, making them as blundersome as Porto Plod? To have to face the imminent closure of their lifestyle fund and the possible writing off of their case, ascribed to a long-gone random pervert, case closed? What do you think that would do to sociopathic control freaks? 

Who unearthed Stinkyman? PJ? Amaral? Edgar? If the latter, I would want to know if he actually raised evidence of factual events, or found a half dozen curiously English-only people to give him testimony? Was Edgar running an investigation? Or an interference operation? How could I find out? By seeking victims beyond the profiled control group. By blowing it open to four countries of tourists in that region. By ringing bells. By taking it beyond the control of the one who staged the information. I'd be unravelling my opponents intricately crafted 'exhaustive' investigation, until all I was left with were the suspects that their investigators refused to consider... Themselves. 

Or it could just be a very expensive, pointless, easier-to-whitewash-than-this kind of self-affirming self-whitewash of a formerly effective whitewash. 

I can't help but sense that whatever mechanics put this investigation back on rails in two countries wanted to cause as much pain and discomfort as possible to the Tapas group. 

Payne/Gaspar still noticeable by absence. The dogs are being ignored. Kate's arguido silence still a moot point, yet all three would be sterling silver evidence in a prosecution or investigation in any credible country of the world. And GA would be commended as the only investigator to actually behave like a good detective, letting statistical likelihoods and pertinent facts steer his suspicions from the outset.

It does not have a whitewash in the sense that it declares the pathetic parents innocent. Look how the reaction of the pros, media and TM themselves was on the case being shelved in Portugal. Iso "there was enough evidence to charge them with a crime, it became: "fully exonerated".

Imagine now if SY can't charge them. That would solidify Gerry's "there is not a shred of evidence" etc.

The only thing SY has to do is find 0, zilch, nada to prosecute, blame Portugal for that, and every one is home safe. Andy gets his (golf) balls and the conning couple can continue their rise in the public/politic arena.
Exactly!  This is a crude but determined coverup as the McCanns committed their crimes on foreign soil, and the Home Office could not control the Portuguese investigation. However they did their utmost to scupper it, and change its direction via intimidation by stealth.
I predict your prediction will be spot on, lj! thumbup
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 20.03.14 15:53

Watching wrote:
tiny wrote:

Doesn't matter if he said 'died in apartment' or 'possibly died in apartment.'  Nothing changes, still it could be him implying, an abductor killed her then removed her.  Unless he comes out and confirms he's linking her death in apartment to findings of dogs - that's when its whole new ball game.  The 'time' of death then comes into play, it follows tapas statements then proved to be lies.  But he hasn't!
Watching

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top