The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Mm11

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Regist10

3 Prime Suspects Identified

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 11:02

@Pershing36 wrote:
@Loving Mom wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:I don't feel confident about starting a new thread for this.  

Breaking news at this point is the missing little boy in the UK Mikaeel Kubar's body has been recovered from the Fife and his mother detained. I have posted this because I have kept hearing things about his disappearance from his bedroom and people saying 'he has been abducted like Maddy'.

The sad truth is it appears far from that at this moment.

FYI, Pershing, If you go to the home page and click where it says View Posts since last Visit (left hand side a bit below FORUM) you will most likely see there is a topic called MISSING BOY (3) Edin... shark 
Pardon me,

Keep missing things since I had my eye operation.

Hope you feel better soon  roses 
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by mysterion on 18.01.14 11:05

With the way the tragic Mikaeel case is progressing, I don`t believe that SY can sustain the abduction scenario any longer. This high profile case will draw obvious comparisons with the McCann case. I can see a strategic review coming up. Let`s hope so.
avatar
mysterion

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 12:07

@mysterion wrote:With the way the tragic Mikaeel case is progressing, I don`t believe that SY can sustain the abduction scenario any longer. This high profile case will draw obvious comparisons with the McCann case. I can see a strategic review coming up. Let`s hope so.

I've seen people speculate on here before that it will be something out of the blue but tangential that will "crack" the McCann case. These events do make it ever harder to justify the current direction of the investigation, that's for sure.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:17

@aiyoyo wrote:Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter, when Portuguese have yet to confirm receipt of such ILOR, nor have MET leaked operational matter !


Indeed. Unbelievable and another time proof that the SY is not after him.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:19

@russiandoll wrote:Hosted by The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

Friday, January 17, 2014

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars


3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Interrogation+Room
SY: Burglar One, where were you the night of May 3, 2007 when Madeleine McCann disappeared?
B1: Dude, that was six years ago. Beats me.
SY: Well, we have you on your phone in Praia da Luz.
B1: Okay, then, I was in Praia da Luz.
SY: Were you in the McCann's apartment?
B1: No.
SY: Were you burglarizing apartments in the area that night?
B1: No.
SY: You made a bunch of phone calls to your two burglar friends late that evening.
B1: Yeah, so? Probably we were trying to decide which pub to meet up at.
SY: I don't think that was it. I think you had kidnapped Madeleine McCann and needed help dealing with the child.
B1: What have you been smoking? What is a burglar going to do with a child? Our fence isn't going to give us money for her. And no stuff was even taken from that apartment.
SY: We think you killed the child accidentally because she saw you and then, in a panic, you took her with you. You didn't get around to stealing anything but Madeleine's body.
B1: Are you actually serious? Like a three-year-old seeing me in the dark will be able to pick me out of a lineup. You have got to be kidding! Like I would prefer a murder charge over just getting the hell out of there.
SY: Well, we have evidence you took her.
BI: Oh, please. How dumb do you think I am? I read the police reports on this case. They are online. The only evidence you have from the apartment is the fact your British dogs found that someone lay dead in the apartment for a couple of hours and, if that is so, no burglar had anything to do with it.
SY: Well, we don't believe our dogs. We believe the McCanns.
B1; But, they have lied about stuff and changed their story a bunch of times.
SY; Yeah, well, that doesn't matter. What matters is your two burglar friends have told me you were the one who actually kidnapped the child.
B1: Oh, yeah? I doubt that, because after the McCanns leaked to the media that Scotland Yard wanted to arrest us, we got together and had some beers and a good laugh over what we were all going to say in the upcoming surprise interrogations.
SY; Well, yeah.....um....yeah....well, don't leave town. We might want to talk to you again.


Transcript of Burglar Two: Same as the first

Transcript of Burglar Three: Same as the first


These transcripts brought to you by Bollux Media and


Criminal Profiler Pat Brown



It looks that SY was as courteous as Leic PD to have the burglars read each others statements to "refresh their memories".

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Liz Eagles on 18.01.14 13:24

@lj wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter, when Portuguese have yet to confirm receipt of such ILOR, nor have MET leaked operational matter !


Indeed. Unbelievable and another time proof that the SY is not after him.
It must be really hard to be a PR person, an ex-government media monitor, a spokesperson (angel of death) for every tragedy that needs a positive spin and then find oneself a political candidate in a part of England that is largely gay. That's a hell of a lot of juggling even for a seasoned spinmeister.

I'm obviously not referring to anyone in particular....just a fictional character that if I had the imagination I'd invent and write about.  titter

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 9783
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:26

@jozi wrote:
@Pershing36 wrote:
@marconi wrote:I think that the media in the UK are preparing the public for a terrible schock.
They are insisting on the burglars till suddenly the police come up with the truth, which will not be a surprise, I presume. More than 3000 reacted on the e-fits, the Yard must know what people's judment is.
Vox populi, vox Dei.
I continue believing that things are going well, no whitewash.
The McCanns are nowhere to be found.
We have to wait but not much longer, I  hope.


On the other hand they could be testing the PJ and the Portuguese Government to see if they will back them up on their Patsy. They can also see if the general public will be suckered into it which I think a few will and the rest will just be happy the case is closed. 

If these are simply burglars they will be no loss to anyone.

I tend to agree with you perishing 36", hoping I'm wrong but from where I am standing SY are just making a fool of themselves such stupid concepts " Tractor man and Burglars " just not right, get on and investigate properly. Pull in the Tapas and the Mcs and re interview them and then we will know you are at least trying to do the right thing here !!!

I agree, they look flatout hideous. I think it's just a plot to over-saturate the public with such crazy stories that a year from now everyone is begging "please arrest someone, anyone and then go away".

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:28

aquila wrote:
@lj wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter, when Portuguese have yet to confirm receipt of such ILOR, nor have MET leaked operational matter !


Indeed. Unbelievable and another time proof that the SY is not after him.
It must be really hard to be a PR person, an ex-government media monitor, a spokesperson (angel of death) for every tragedy that needs a positive spin and then find oneself a political candidate in a part of England that is largely gay. That's a hell of a lot of juggling even for a seasoned spinmeister.

I'm obviously not referring to anyone in particular....just a fictional character that if I had the imagination I'd invent and write about.  titter

Wouldn't it be nice if we could be administer some pink truth serum. I bet even our mouths would fall open further, and we have thought of every possible scenario.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Dr What on 18.01.14 13:29

With regards to the ILOR 'leaks', unless the  selective leaking of information to Team McCann is a strategy agreed by both SY and PJ, then I can fully understand the Portuguese mistrust of SY and its motives.

The tail appears to be wagging the dog, with TM giving the impression that it is working closely with SY.
avatar
Dr What

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Doug D on 18.01.14 13:43

Aiyoyo:

‘Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter....’

Have I missed something somewhere? Isn't the alleged contents of the ILOR not just pink droppings? 
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 2997
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:55

@Pershing36 wrote:I don't feel confident about starting a new thread for this.  

Breaking news at this point is the missing little boy in the UK Mikaeel Kubar's body has been recovered from the Fife and his mother detained. I have posted this because I have kept hearing things about his disappearance from his bedroom and people saying 'he has been abducted like Maddy'.

The sad truth is it appears far from that at this moment.

Or it appears just like that, if you get my drift.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by lj on 18.01.14 13:58

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@mysterion wrote:With the way the tragic Mikaeel case is progressing, I don`t believe that SY can sustain the abduction scenario any longer. This high profile case will draw obvious comparisons with the McCann case. I can see a strategic review coming up. Let`s hope so.

I've seen people speculate on here before that it will be something out of the blue but tangential that will "crack" the McCann case. These events do make it ever harder to justify the current direction of the investigation, that's for sure.

I just don't believe the "they are being smart by looking stupid" theory.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.14 14:04

@Doug D wrote:Aiyoyo:

‘Isnt it just incredulous that Mccanns knew about contents of ILOR and operational matter....’

Have I missed something somewhere? Isn't the alleged contents of the ILOR not just pink droppings? 

Of course it's just midden from Chez Mccanns that Pinky distribute bit by bit randomly to the Press.
I should have said "allegedly" knew...
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by marconi on 18.01.14 14:37

The McCanns were immediately protected by ambassador, consul, Brown, Blair, the media.
A completely different story. My theory is that if  Madeleine would have disappeared in Rothley, the parents would be now behind bars, no consul, no ambassador , no media circus,unless Labour would have put pressure on the police in England.
Besides, Mikaeel was not exactly white and that makes the difference too.
avatar
marconi

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by NickE on 18.01.14 15:12

I read a Tweet from "JillyCL" that McCann´s,was,and IS prime suspects on Portugal. 
Correct or????
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by mysterion on 18.01.14 15:51

Maybe it is time for Police Scotland to take over from SY. They seem to have a broader approach to analysing senarios and identifying culprits. I new approach might produce a surprising result.
avatar
mysterion

Posts : 361
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 15:53

@NickE wrote:I read a Tweet from "JillyCL" that McCann´s,was,and IS prime suspects on Portugal. 
Correct or????

The police here in UK or in Portugal have NOT given any names of prime suspects.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.01.14 16:26

this 'expert'.. http://news.sky.com/story/1196614/missing-mikaeel-could-not-have-left-alone

Whoever heard of a professional child abductor!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The careers 'advisor' at my old school says, strangely, that 'professional child abductor' is not listed as 'a future career choice/path'!

Well i never!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.01.14 16:28

@mysterion wrote:Maybe it is time for Police Scotland to take over from SY. They seem to have a broader approach to analysing senarios and identifying culprits. I new approach might produce a surprising result.

Or the real 'proper' copper, from Derby, who NAILED the scum, child murderers, Philpotts!

Philpott trial: Police chief brands parents guilty of killing their six children "devious liars"

Steve Cotterill, Assistant Chief Constable of Derbyshire Police

"He collapsed on the floor afterwards.(NOT Arab praying stance) He was lying flat on the corridor floor, face down. It was a child-like performance.

"I just thought, 'Get up.' Within a matter of seconds he was back up on his feet and back to his normal self."

"It's difficult not to take an instant dislike to him. It's a natural reaction of most people."

Hmmm.
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by PeterMac on 18.01.14 16:45

@jeanmonroe wrote:
The careers 'advisor' at my old school says, strangely, that 'professional child abductor' is not listed as 'a future career choice/path'!
You have to be an Associate of the Royal Imperial College of Abductors to call yourself "professional".    ARICA
With Fellowship and full Membership - FRICA and MRICA following after suitable practical experience under proper supervision by a pupil master, and the carrying out of at least five successful abductions.
There is a similar but in some ways a rival College, the Royal Imperial College of Burglars which is allowed by Charter to admit people to their ranks. Thus ARICB, FRICB and MRICB

In the same way that Solicitors may not be members of the English Bar, and vice versa, it is not possible for one person to be affiliated to both Colleges at the same time,
and indeed the professional code strictly forbids Burglars from Abducting, or Abductors from taking valuables.
Only in this way are professional standards maintained.
It is however permissible, as in the law, for a Burglar and an Abductor to act together, provided that their respective roles are clearly understood.
I hope this makes things clear.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11117
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by jeanmonroe on 18.01.14 17:01

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
The careers 'advisor' at my old school says, strangely, that 'professional child abductor' is not listed as 'a future career choice/path'!
You have to be an Associate of the Royal Imperial College of Abductors to call yourself "professional".    ARICA
With Fellowship and full Membership - FRICA and MRICA following after suitable practical experience under proper supervision by a pupil master, and the carrying out of at least five successful abductions.
There is a similar but in some ways a rival College, the Royal Imperial College of Burglars which is allowed by Charter to admit people to their ranks. Thus ARICB, FRICB and MRICB

In the same way that Solicitors may not be members of the English Bar, and vice versa, it is not possible for one person to be affiliated to both Colleges at the same time,
and indeed the professional code strictly forbids Burglars from Abducting, or Abductors from taking valuables.
Only in this way are professional standards maintained.
It is however permissible, as in the law, for a Burglar and an Abductor to act together, provided that their respective roles are clearly understood.
I hope this makes things clear.

So, professional Burglars are not allowed, under their code of ethics, to abduct children, and professional Abductors, under their code of ethics, are not allowed to steal, watches, passports, cameras, money, jewellery or indeed anything 'of value', in fact.

Phew, glad that's been made clear, otherwise you'd might have a case of Burglars doing an abductors 'job' and 'abducting' sleeping children from their beds.

And that just wouldn't do, would it?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Guest on 18.01.14 17:27

@PeterMac wrote: [...]
It is however permissible, as in the law, for a Burglar and an Abductor to act together, provided that their respective roles are clearly understood.
I hope this makes things clear.
***
Crystal  big grin 
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.14 17:54

@marconi wrote:The McCanns were immediately protected by ambassador, consul, Brown, Blair, the media.
A completely different story. My theory is that if  Madeleine would have disappeared in Rothley, the parents would be now behind bars, no consul, no ambassador , no media circus,unless Labour would have put pressure on the police in England.
Besides, Mikaeel was not exactly white and that makes the difference too.

I don't believe Mikaeel race makes any difference.  
Show respect for Mikaeel FFS, he's a child like any others.
No need to whip up racism hysteria.
The community regardless of race, language, or religion were involved in the search.
The Police brilliant handling of the case and its officers heart wrenching reaction when body was found show no discrimination.

The biggest difference is Mikaeel's mum did not court or manipulate the press.
Did not cry crocodile tears on TV - "Lying Game - Crimes that fooled the Nation" ?
Did not reach out to Prime Ministers
Did not abuse friends and connections
Did not beg for money by putting up collection boxes
Did not hire  "professional" mouthpiece
Did not set up fighting Fund
Did not hire the most expensive lawyers in the land

You've got to grant the Mccanns their cunningness of character to have the foresight to cover all grounds against eventuality of arrest.
The Mccanns are sly manipulative pair who abused friendship and connections to meet their end; and proved they've become professional at lying.
Their propensity to lie knows no bound, as evidenced when they refused to take down Tannerman despite Police having eliminated him.
They got the extent of help because they courted it from the outset that set in motion the chain of help, not because of who they are, but what they are.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.14 18:06

@PeterMac wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
The careers 'advisor' at my old school says, strangely, that 'professional child abductor' is not listed as 'a future career choice/path'!
You have to be an Associate of the Royal Imperial College of Abductors to call yourself "professional".    ARICA
With Fellowship and full Membership - FRICA and MRICA following after suitable practical experience under proper supervision by a pupil master, and the carrying out of at least five successful abductions.
There is a similar but in some ways a rival College, the Royal Imperial College of Burglars which is allowed by Charter to admit people to their ranks. Thus ARICB, FRICB and MRICB

In the same way that Solicitors may not be members of the English Bar, and vice versa, it is not possible for one person to be affiliated to both Colleges at the same time,
and indeed the professional code strictly forbids Burglars from Abducting, or Abductors from taking valuables.
Only in this way are professional standards maintained.
It is however permissible, as in the law, for a Burglar and an Abductor to act together, provided that their respective roles are clearly understood.
I hope this makes things clear.

You'll make a damn good Careers Advisor. big grin 
What about the career future for professional liar ? Which university would you recommend as best choice ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

3 Prime Suspects Identified - Page 19 Empty Re: 3 Prime Suspects Identified

Post by Newintown on 18.01.14 18:17

@aiyoyo wrote:
@marconi wrote:The McCanns were immediately protected by ambassador, consul, Brown, Blair, the media.
A completely different story. My theory is that if  Madeleine would have disappeared in Rothley, the parents would be now behind bars, no consul, no ambassador , no media circus,unless Labour would have put pressure on the police in England.
Besides, Mikaeel was not exactly white and that makes the difference too.

I don't believe Mikaeel race makes any difference.  
Show respect for Mikaeel FFS, he's a child like any others.
No need to whip up racism hysteria.
The community regardless of race, language, or religion were involved in the search.
The Police brilliant handling of the case and its officers heart wrenching reaction when body was found show no discrimination.

The biggest difference is Mikaeel's mum did not court or manipulate the press.
Did not cry crocodile tears on TV - "Lying Game - Crimes that fooled the Nation" ?
Did not reach out to Prime Ministers
Did not abuse friends and connections
Did not beg for money by putting up collection boxes
Did not hire  "professional" mouthpiece
Did not set up fighting Fund
Did not hire the most expensive lawyers in the land

You've got to grant the Mccanns their cunningness of character to have the foresight to cover all grounds against eventuality of arrest.
The Mccanns are sly manipulative pair who abused friendship and connections to meet their end; and proved they've become professional at lying.
Their propensity to lie knows no bound, as evidenced when they refused to take down Tannerman despite Police having eliminated him.
They got the extent of help because they courted it from the outset that set in motion the chain of help, not because of who they are, but what they are.

re: the sentences in red: No doubt all the police forces around the World have learnt from the circus the McCanns created with regard to a missing child - the police have learnt a lesson and that is not to let the obvious "suspects" run the police investigation and manipulate the press to their own advantage, IMO.

The police in this incident seemed to have taken control from the outset and did not let things get out of hand with regard to media speculation and family spokespersons saying whatever they wanted in front of "hunger for stories" journalists.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum