The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Lance De Boils on 25.11.13 18:07

Another astonishing set of "coincidental" connections:

Jo Youle, Chief Executive of Missing People was also a singer/songwriter.

She has in the past worked with Chesney Hawkes.

In fact, she seems to know the whole Hawkes family, including Chesney's parents, sibling, cousins.

Chesney Hawkes' parents are Len "Chip" Hawkes (from the Tremeloes band) and Carol nee Dilworth.

They own property in Praia da Luz and usually spend a few months there each summer. They were indeed there when Madeleine was first reported missing and Carol, in an interview, tells how she was involved in the initial searches. She is very supportive of the McCanns.

Here's a snippet of the interview: ("Digger" is the interviewer.)

http://www.retrosellers.com/features567.htm


Carol: You can find cute and quaint places that you never knew existed. We're lucky enough that when we both had a bit of money from what we were doing and had some spare money we bought some apartments in Portugal. In Praia da Luz, sadly where little Madeleine went missing, and we've been in that same little village for thirty five years. We sold the apartments and ended up buying a villa right in the middle of the village. We were actually there when Madeleine went missing and the next day I did help the parents search for her. It was the saddest, saddest thing and I get so upset when people accuse them because they were haunted and it's just such an awful thing to happen. I get very cross at the opinions that they killed her - I mean, it just didn't happen.

Digger: They made one small mistake.

Carol: I know and a lot of people have made that mistake. But it's only like sitting in your garden really. They were very close. It's five years on and they still haven't found her and I wonder if we ever will. I pray that one day she'll turn up. She's been away from them longer than they had her. But you do hear of people coming back thirty years later so let's hope it happens. Before I die, I'd love to know what happened to her.
What makes the Hawkes family more interesting, is the fact that several of them are friends with several members of the Murat/Eveleigh family.

That may be simply because Carol and Len Hawkes have had property in Luz for more than 3 decades. Perhaps they just know each other from there.

However, in view of the way the T9 tried to point the finger at RM, doesn't that make Carol's stance towards the McCanns seem very, well... generous?

------

So now we have:

Jo Youle, [chief exec of Missing People]

friends with

The Hawkes family [who own property in PDL, and were there at the time, were involved in the searches and are supportive of the McCanns]

who are friends with


the Murat family.

Here is a photo of Len Hawkes:




[Something about him reminds me of "Cooper-man" - maybe it's just the hair and teeth. I shared this thought with someone else who disagrees with me, so I'll leave it at that!]

--------------------

Also interesting to note: The Hawkes Family and Cliff Richard are connected.

Here's a link to a video uploaded by Chesney Hawkes:

http://seenive.com/v/958123767014604800


Note the caption, "Cliff Richard in the back."
It appears to show Chesney in a car accompanied by Sir Cliff.

They are also connected through a Charity called the White Lodge Centre.
Its website, http://www.whitelodgecentre.co.uk/about-us/our-patrons  lists its patrons as follows:


  • Bernard and Gill Cribbins
  • Sir Cliff Richard OBE
  • Penelope Keith OBE, DL
  • Philip Hammond MP
  • Guy Beringer
  • Dr Jean Bowyer FRCP, FRCPCH
  • Chesney and Krissy Hawkes
  • Max Clifford
  • Gemma Bissix
  • Bonita Norris
  • Diana Moran

------

Then of course  there was the Missing People's recent Anniversary Gala. Amongst the prizes being auctioned were:

Lot 24
Two VIP tickets to see the one and
only Chesney Hawkes plus much
more!

If Chesney Hawkes is your ‘one and only’ then this is a
must-have prize for you – two VIP tickets to the star’s gig
in Southport on Friday 14 March 2014, including backstage
passes, a meet and greet with a photo opportunity and a
song dedicated to you from the stage on the night.
Travel not included.
Donated by: Chesney Hawkes
Minimum bid: £500
Lot 26
Meet and greet with
Sir Cliff Richard in Paris

Congratulations are in order if you win these two tickets
to see Cliff in concert in Paris, plus a private meet and
greet, and a signed copy of Cliff History: The Authorised
Photographic Memoir.
We are offering two top-price Mezzanine tickets at the
L’Olympia, Paris, on Monday 2 June 2014 – the last leg of
his Still Reelin’ and A-Rockin’ tour. Winners will be invited
to the sound check before the show and will be able to
meet Sir Cliff.
Accommodation and travel not included.
Donated by: Sir Cliff Richard
Minimum bid: £1,000
-----------

Important Note: I am merely pointing out connections and "coincidences". I'm not suggesting any wrong-doing by any of the above-mentioned people. I understand that Len Hawkes has been extremely ill recently, but appears to be doing well. He comes across as a thoroughly nice bloke and I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

----------



avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.11.13 18:28

Well spotted and well researched once again, LdB.

Let us not forget some of the other connections here:

Edward Smethurst, the McCanns' Co-ordinating Lawyer and Senior East Lancashire Freemason and Worsdhpful Grandmaster, has rented a holiday apartment and been there with one or other of his three families every year since 1999 

Martin Smith admits to 'having met' Robert Murat 'several times' over the period of 'two years' 

Asked on 15 May 2007 if he knew Robert Murat before their holiday in PdL, Dr Gerald McCann answered: "I am not going to comment on that".

At the beginning of July 2007, the McCanns got a letter from the late Sir Clement Freud, which began: "Dear McCanns, I have a house in Praia da Luz...come to lunch/dinner at any time before Wednesday next..."  Dr Kate McCann tells us on page 194 of her book, 'madeleine', that at the Clement Freud villa she had, in this order: a strawberry vodka, watercress and egg salad and a chicken and mushroom risotto - 'the best risotto we've ever tasted, before or since'.

To say these connections and coincidences are interesting is a veritable understatement...

 

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14468
Reputation : 2669
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Guest on 25.11.13 19:48

@Lance De Boils wrote:
Carol: You can find cute and quaint places that you never knew existed. We're lucky enough that when we both had a bit of money from what we were doing and had some spare money we bought some apartments in Portugal. In Praia da Luz, sadly where little Madeleine went missing, and we've been in that same little village for thirty five years. We sold the apartments and ended up buying a villa right in the middle of the village. We were actually there when Madeleine went missing and the next day I did help the parents search for her. It was the saddest, saddest thing and I get so upset when people accuse them because they were haunted and it's just such an awful thing to happen. I get very cross at the opinions that they killed her - I mean, it just didn't happen.

Digger: They made one small mistake.

Carol: I know and a lot of people have made that mistake. But it's only like sitting in your garden really. They were very close. It's five years on and they still haven't found her and I wonder if we ever will. I pray that one day she'll turn up. She's been away from them longer than they had her. But you do hear of people coming back thirty years later so let's hope it happens. Before I die, I'd love to know what happened to her.

This is very similar to the Moyes interview I dredged up the other day. "Mistake" / accident, and speculating that the case might never be solved. What's with these people?

I thought he looked a bit like Gerry BTW.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Genbug on 26.11.13 13:50

All interesting stuff Lance, what are the odds eh? 

Do you know if she is the same Jo Youle who is a freelance music journalist, podcaster, radio presenter & now runs music led Vinyasa flow yoga classes - JoGa Beats, in Ibiza? I'm guessing not but if so again, what are the odds of two women named Jo Youle (a surname I'd never heard of before) being involved in the music world? Obviously nothing to do with the Madeleine case, but a strange coincidence all the same.

Genbug

Posts : 186
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by chillyheat on 26.11.13 16:43


chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Lance De Boils on 26.11.13 16:50

@Genbug wrote:All interesting stuff Lance, what are the odds eh? 

Do you know if she is the same Jo Youle who is a freelance music journalist, podcaster, radio presenter & now runs music led Vinyasa flow yoga classes - JoGa Beats, in Ibiza? I'm guessing not but if so again, what are the odds of two women named Jo Youle (a surname I'd never heard of before) being involved in the music world? Obviously nothing to do with the Madeleine case, but a strange coincidence all the same.
Hi, Genbug.
I saw those, but to be honest, haven't spent any time trying to establish if they are or aren't the same person. My hunch was not, but I could be wrong.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Lance De Boils on 26.11.13 20:03

Having looked at photos, I'm quite sure that's a different Jo Youle, Genbug.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by bobbin on 03.02.14 22:11


Hmmm, what is he trying to say here.  spin 

bobbin

Posts : 2031
Reputation : 128
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Lance De Boils on 26.05.14 13:55

Another interesting connection:

Miriam Rich. Friend of Wilkins and O'Donnell.

Has a very interesting CV.

She currently works alongside Joe Sullivan at Mentor Forensic Services. (Dr Joe Sullivan is the psychologist who was quickly flown out to PDL as part of the 'Cracker-style team'.)

Here's what she writes about herself:
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/miriam-rich/16/891/9b3



I am a public relations specialist with over fifteen years’ experience of media relations, reputation management and campaign handling in both the public and commercial sectors.
 
I’ve spent most of my career working in high-profile law enforcement agencies dealing with the biggest issues affecting policing, public safety and security, child protection, hate crime and counter-terrorism, alongside training colleagues to deliver effective media interviews.
 
I have worked on some of the most significant incidents of recent times, including the murder of Soham schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence and the Paddington Rail Crash. I have had incredible opportunities to meet and learn from the very best people along the way.
 
Working independently has enabled me to unleash my passion for getting exposure for new products, stories and campaigns onto the unsuspecting commercial world! I love nothing more than to get to the heart of what a business is trying to achieve and then sharing their good news with those who need to hear it. Clients I’ve worked with/am working with include those from the technology, child protection, education, charity, faith group and film production worlds – a very diverse collection with one thing in common: they know I don’t stop until I achieve what they're after.
 
Alongside my PR work, I deliver media and crisis management training to individuals and groups. Five years spent with the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre has enabled me to focus on professionals within education and childcare settings but I deliver training across the board.
 
I’m always happy to have an informal, no commitment chat about what you need, so feel free to get in touch!
Miriam Rich's Experience
Independent Media and Communications Consultant
Rich Communications
January 2011 – Present (2 years 8 months)
Freelance public relations consultant working both independently and in support of other agencies for a range of consumer and B2B clients. Specialist experience in online safety, law enforcement, child protection and security issues. Absolutely love what I do!
Senior Press Officer
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
March 2006 – January 2011 (4 years 11 months)
Senior lead for all media relations activity in news planning, proactive and reactive media engagement and crisis management.
Senior Information Officer
National Criminal Intelligence Service
March 2003 – March 2006 (3 years 1 month)
Responsibility for briefing media and on criminal threats of national importance including Class A drugs, people trafficking, firearms and money laundering. Also wrote the internal publication for NCIS staff
Press Officer
Metropolitan Police
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Law Enforcement industry
1999 – 2003 (4 years)
Press Officer for Specialist Operations and Diversity Directorate, developing high-profile strategies to support investigations.
External Relations Coordinator
Community Security Trust
September 1995 – September 1999 (4 years 1 month)

She must have worked with CM in the past. (My guess.)

Small world, isn't it?
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Improper Conduct on 26.05.14 13:59

@Lance De Boils wrote:Another interesting connection:

Miriam Rich. Friend of Wilkins and O'Donnell.

Has a very interesting CV.

She currently works alongside Joe Sullivan at Mentor Forensic Services. (Dr Joe Sullivan is the psychologist who was quickly flown out to PDL as part of the 'Cracker-style team'.)

Here's what she writes about herself:
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/miriam-rich/16/891/9b3



I am a public relations specialist with over fifteen years’ experience of media relations, reputation management and campaign handling in both the public and commercial sectors.
 
I’ve spent most of my career working in high-profile law enforcement agencies dealing with the biggest issues affecting policing, public safety and security, child protection, hate crime and counter-terrorism, alongside training colleagues to deliver effective media interviews.
 
I have worked on some of the most significant incidents of recent times, including the murder of Soham schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, the racist murder of Stephen Lawrence and the Paddington Rail Crash. I have had incredible opportunities to meet and learn from the very best people along the way.
 
Working independently has enabled me to unleash my passion for getting exposure for new products, stories and campaigns onto the unsuspecting commercial world! I love nothing more than to get to the heart of what a business is trying to achieve and then sharing their good news with those who need to hear it. Clients I’ve worked with/am working with include those from the technology, child protection, education, charity, faith group and film production worlds – a very diverse collection with one thing in common: they know I don’t stop until I achieve what they're after.
 
Alongside my PR work, I deliver media and crisis management training to individuals and groups. Five years spent with the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre has enabled me to focus on professionals within education and childcare settings but I deliver training across the board.
 
I’m always happy to have an informal, no commitment chat about what you need, so feel free to get in touch!
Miriam Rich's Experience
Independent Media and Communications Consultant
Rich Communications
January 2011 – Present (2 years 8 months)
Freelance public relations consultant working both independently and in support of other agencies for a range of consumer and B2B clients. Specialist experience in online safety, law enforcement, child protection and security issues. Absolutely love what I do!
Senior Press Officer
Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
March 2006 – January 2011 (4 years 11 months)
Senior lead for all media relations activity in news planning, proactive and reactive media engagement and crisis management.
Senior Information Officer
National Criminal Intelligence Service
March 2003 – March 2006 (3 years 1 month)
Responsibility for briefing media and on criminal threats of national importance including Class A drugs, people trafficking, firearms and money laundering. Also wrote the internal publication for NCIS staff
Press Officer
Metropolitan Police
Government Agency; 10,001+ employees; Law Enforcement industry
1999 – 2003 (4 years)
Press Officer for Specialist Operations and Diversity Directorate, developing high-profile strategies to support investigations.
External Relations Coordinator
Community Security Trust
September 1995 – September 1999 (4 years 1 month)

She must have worked with CM in the past. (My guess.)

Small world, isn't it?

Its a shame the dogs didn't get a chance to sniff a pram and/or a buggy....

Improper Conduct

Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.05.14 14:14

@Lance De Boils wrote:Another interesting connection:

Miriam Rich. Friend of Wilkins and O'Donnell.

Has a very interesting CV.

She currently works alongside Joe Sullivan at Mentor Forensic Services. (Dr Joe Sullivan is the psychologist who was quickly flown out to PDL as part of the 'Cracker-style team'.)

[SNIPPED]

Small world, isn't it?
For more about Joe Sullivan and his close connections with Jim Gamble and the Madeleine McCann case, ses also this thread here: 'Joined at the Hip':

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9342-joined-at-the-hip-starring-the-mccanns-and-jim-gamble

____________________


2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’
                        

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 14468
Reputation : 2669
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by tigger on 26.05.14 16:25

From the first post:


Carol: You can find cute and quaint places that you never knew existed. We're lucky enough that when we both had a bit of money from what we were doing and had some spare money we bought some apartments in Portugal. In Praia da Luz, sadly where little Madeleine went missing, and we've been in that same little village for thirty five years. We sold the apartments and ended up buying a villa right in the middle of the village. We were actually there when Madeleine went missing and the next day I did help the parents search for her. It was the saddest, saddest thing and I get so upset when people accuse them because they were haunted and it's just such an awful thing to happen. I get very cross at the opinions that they killed her - I mean, it just didn't happen.

Digger: They made one small mistake.

Carol: I know and a lot of people have made that mistake. But it's only like sitting in your garden really. They were very close. It's five years on and they still haven't found her and I wonder if we ever will. I pray that one day she'll turn up. She's been away from them longer than they had her. But you do hear of people coming back thirty years later so let's hope it happens. Before I die, I'd love to know what happened to her.
Unquote

OK how exactly did they help the parents search for her? The next day? They were really busy you know, with all sorts of things, everything except searching.

Next: how come it is quite some time before Kate mentions Missing People in her diary and why didn't Carol say: btw I know experts on Missing People, as it happens....etc.

It reminds me very much of what a hitman (Files) for the Mafia said about the Kennedy assassination:
Everybody was there ( he recognised CIA, other Mafiosi, FBI etc), everybody was there in Dallas and JFK was killed - and in PdL Maddie disappeared. Just when it seems everybody was there.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Other Lookie-Likeys...

Post by missbeetle on 30.05.14 11:23

" />" />
avatar
missbeetle

Posts : 985
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-02-28
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Youle, Chief Exec Missing People + Murats + Hawkes +...

Post by Lance De Boils on 30.05.14 19:52

Tigger, I agree. It's very weird how many 'connected' people were there.

I find Carol's stance very 'understanding' and, indeed 'knowledgeable':


Carol:
[snip]
... we bought some apartments in Portugal. In Praia da Luz, sadly where little Madeleine went missing, and we've been in that same little village for thirty five years. We sold the apartments and ended up buying a villa right in the middle of the village. We were actually there when Madeleine went missing and the next day I did help the parents search for her. It was the saddest, saddest thing and I get so upset when people accuse them because they were haunted and it's just such an awful thing to happen. I get very cross at the opinions that they killed her - I mean, it just didn't happen.

[snip]

Carol: [snip]
... But it's only like sitting in your garden really. They were very close. It's five years on and they still haven't found her and I wonder if we ever will. I pray that one day she'll turn up. She's been away from them longer than they had her.

Er... HOW does Carol KNOW what did and didn't happen?

When she says she was
"actually there when Madeleine went missing" - exactly where was she? There WITH THEM? Or there SOMEWHERE ELSE in the resort? (In which case, how could she KNOW anything about what happened?)

And when she says she helped the parents search the next day - does she mean Friday 4th?

HELPED the parents search? Does she mean searched on behalf of the parents or WITH the parents?

I'd be interested to know exactly WHERE and WHEN Carol searched. And with whom she searched.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum