The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Mm11

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Mm11

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Regist10

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Empty Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post by maebee 09.08.12 23:22

If not, why not?

Anyone find it strange that K.M., high profile Ambassador for Missing People hasn't made a comment on the high profile disappearance of Tia, who is only 3 years older than Madeleine? Two familes with so much in common but not a word from the McCanns.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post by uppatoffee 10.08.12 6:51

Given the connections to the Matthews case, where Kate apparently donated money from the fund, she is probably waiting for confirmation that the family are not involved before committing herself to any comment or donation.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post by maebee 10.08.12 8:15

uppatoffee wrote:Given the connections to the Matthews case, where Kate apparently donated money from the fund, she is probably waiting for confirmation that the family are not involved before committing herself to any comment or donation.

She wasn't an ambassador for MP when Sharon Matthews went missing. Tia is a missing child. I find it very strange that KM, in her role as Missing Person's Ambassador, hasn't made some sort of appeal on behalf of Tia.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.08.12 14:18

I am also very surprised. Kate McCann was photographed next to a photo of a missing teen shortly after she was announced as the ambassador, wasn't she? Maybe because there has not been much to go on, she would not have much to say re Tia. Still, a little better than nothing, given her role. Strange.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.12 15:48

I suspect she has some good advisors round her this time.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 10.08.12 16:55

uppatoffee wrote:Given the connections to the Matthews case, where Kate apparently donated money from the fund, she is probably waiting for confirmation that the family are not involved before committing herself to any comment or donation.

there's no way she donated anything from the Fund. She wouldn't pay £9-10 ph to one of the creche nannies babysit her children. if she won't spend that for her own children, why would she donate to a mother like Karen Matthews.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.12 17:03

Any comment now Kate ? Now that the child has been found dead and obviously concealed in the house.
How does an ambassador deal with this one, I wonder.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 10.08.12 17:06

pauline wrote:

there's no way she donated anything from the Fund. She wouldn't pay £9-10 ph to one of the creche nannies babysit her children. if she won't spend that for her own children, why would she donate to a mother like Karen Matthews.

I read something recently, can't remember where, possibly MM forum, that she had donated 25k against advisors wishes. I don't know if this is true though. Hence use of allegedly!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 10.08.12 17:16

uppatoffee wrote:
pauline wrote:

I read something recently, can't remember where, possibly MM forum, that she had donated 25k against advisors wishes. I don't know if this is true though. Hence use of allegedly!

I think i saw that post too. It said kate said in the book that she wanted to donate 25k but was persuaded not to. i dont remember that in the book, but if its there its another of kate's lies. this is all about money and was a creative sentence to help her caring image!
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.12 18:15

Kate is now trapped.
What can she possibly say about Tia ?
What could she possibly say about Matthews ?
Watch the Family ???
I am not sure she could manage that.

Y'know, erm, erm whenever a, like, child is erm erm y'no missing, or whatever,....
Doesn't sound too ambassadorial.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by sid bonkers 10.08.12 19:45

And what could Kate possibly say about the use of the "unreliable dogs" to find the body?

Horrible outcome for this little girl. R.I.P Tia roses

sid bonkers
sid bonkers

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.08.12 21:55

"Yeh, well, erm, obviously it's a tragedy that she's been found so quickly, erm erm, there was y'know, so much more that they could have done, erm, erm, and I , like, thought they should have got a Fund going much sooner than, erm, erm, and I don't think they even sold the T shirts, erm, erm, because erm, erm, y'know and isn't it interesting that the dogs were totally unreliable there as well ....
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 10.08.12 23:01

PeterMac Today at 6:15 pm

Kate is now trapped.
What can she possibly say about Tia ?
What could she possibly say about Matthews ?
Watch the Family ???
I am not sure she could manage that.

Y'know, erm, erm whenever a, like, child is erm erm y'no missing, or whatever,....
Doesn't sound too ambassadorial.
_______
Evening PeterMac,
I think you will find that the the majority of charities out there today are not what charitable causes are supposed to be about. In fact, I would say that a good number of well meaning individuals across the globe are sick to death with well connected individuals jumping on the bandwagon to cash in on a very lucrative business. Lets face it, Kate McCann could not possibly have been chosen as a result of her past record in serving the best interests of our children, however, she would be an excellant choice if donations were the over-riding ambition of the charity involved. That begs the question, why is anyone involved in these supposedly good causes, allowed to enrich themselves from donations given in good will to aid CHILDREN in need. Sure, we get the 'I gave my all to the cause, I could have earned much more doing something else'.
The corruption is so widesclale and so institutionalised, it will take an uprising of an immense scale to put an end to the rot.
We really do need to be proactive out there.
P.S. In a just society it would be very wrong to use Tia's untimely misfortune, i do not feel comfortable with the R.I.P. in cases such as this, because in my heart I know there is no peace for victims. It seems wrong to talk of this case in terms of the McCann case, in that, did it take Tia's sad existence and death due to her mothers failure to put her parenting before that of her personal needs, for pressure to be put on the authorities to stop taking the people for granted, because it is only a matter of time before the people say enough is enough. I would like to think that there are enough good people out there who will see this case as a bit too close to home and do the decent thing. DEMAND THAT OUR GOVERNMENT STOP PROPPING UP WELL CONNECTED INDIVIDUALS WHO CHARITABLE CAUSES HAVE GAINED THEM GREAT RICHES, at the expense of vulnerable children.
There are wonderfull people out there who would give up there time to represent these charities without expecting to get paid for their effort, so why is our Government pumping public funds into these registered charities whose managers are there for the money.
I was furious when I read that one well connected charity leader practically bled the fund dry leaving nothing for the cause itself and that our Government had provided a major contribution to the fund at the taxpayers expense. CAN YOU NAME HER IN ONE?
A friend of mine, Romanian, enters a lot of marathons for good causes. I asked her how she decided which causes were worth participating in and how she went about entering. Response: I use the internet site Gift Aid, pay £30 pounds to enter the marathon and chose which marathon I particate in.
When I asked her what she knew about Gift Aid, her response was: I don't know they are a charity and they need me to help them save the world.
She was shocked to hear that the big whip behind Gift Aid has become a millionaire due to nice ladies like herself.
Nowadays she and many of her Romanian friends here in UK who make a good living and love to give, connect directly with the units that need assistance.
mira2

Activity : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 10.08.12 23:55

Sadly you are right Mira, as I discovered many years ago, when I started to dig a little. The Princess Diana Charity for example, was paying millions of pounds to lawyers on a pointless copyright case against Franklin Mint.

I remember too seeing scenes of people living in corrugated shanty towns 3 years after the tsunami, none of the global donations having reached those who needed it most.

The Madeleine Fund is a complete anomaly. Not a Charity of course, and certainly not transparent. Millions donated to search for one child, and direct beneficiaries of the Fund continually pleading for more, with complex legal clauses that ensure the Fund is unlikely to benefit any other missing children or or their families.

I would prefer to hand £5 to a homeless person directly than see £4.99 eaten up wealthy administrators.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 11.08.12 0:44

Sadly you are right Mira, as I discovered many years ago, when I started to dig a little. The Princess Diana Charity for example, was paying millions of pounds to lawyers on a pointless copyright case against Franklin Mint.

I remember too seeing scenes of people living in corrugated shanty towns 3 years after the tsunami, none of the global donations having reached those who needed it most.

The Madeleine Fund is a complete anomaly. Not a Charity of course, and certainly not transparent. Millions donated to search for one child, and direct beneficiaries of the Fund continually pleading for more, with complex legal clauses that ensure the Fund is unlikely to benefit any other missing children or or their families.

I would prefer to hand £5 to a homeless person directly than see £4.99 eaten up wealthy administrators

_________

Cristo, evening I am so pleased that you responded to my comment, because I had picked up somewhere that you had a writren a book, but being a bimbo, I can't find the thread.

I am central London, and do my bit to spead the word out there that the best way to aid those who are in need is to get out there and talk with them, if you want to help vulnerable children check out childrens homes within your area, go visit the children, make their day, and see that they are being given the care that they deserve.

I am very interested in your book where can I buy it?
mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.08.12 0:55

Many thanks Mira, and childrens homes are apt indeed! My book is called Cry and You Cry Alone, and is under my real name of Rosalinda Hutton. I am not sure where it is on sale, it should be in WH Smiths, it is certainly available on Amazon. I hope you enjoy it!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 11.08.12 1:44

Cristobell Today at 12:55 am

Many thanks Mira, and childrens homes are apt indeed! My book is called Cry and You Cry Alone, and is under my real name of Rosalinda Hutton. I am not sure where it is on sale, it should be in WH Smiths, it is certainly available on Amazon. I hope you enjoy it!
_______
Thank you Cristobell,
I will do my best to find the book and purchase it, you are a very brave lady to have taken the choice to open up and expose such issues. It takes a lot of guts to do that. I have some insight into the institutions back then, in my case it was not as a victim, for that reason I can understand just how difficult it would be for a victim to come forward. If ever you feel that you want to talk, just let me know.
Individuals like yourself are the true Ambassadors for children, the very people that our Governnment should be seeking out in order to give our children the confidence that they are the gems, they are the future, and they need to be loved and nurtered, and anyone who threatens them will be put somewhere that they cannot harm the kiddies.
This MONEY disease must stop, it is all about a few well connected cowboys lining their pockets at the expense of future generations and end of the day the future of this little planet of ours.
mira2

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.12 2:55

Tia Sharp's body found in Grandma's loft if report is to be believed, yet priorly Grandma was wearing a t-shirt for missing Tia urging people to look for her - sounds familiar? They did exactly like the mccanns except being council tenants they didn't have the clout to call on the richest and most effective mouthpiece to spin their yarn nor same influence to set up a "search" fund. Ironically what they will need now is a "fighting" fund to defend themselves.

Who would believe now that family perpetrator cannot pretend or act normal. Yet there are gullible people bespelled by mccanns' story because the mccanns whipped up a xenophobia hysteria when they accused the PJ of blotching the investigation.

This is a crime committed on UK soil where the UK Police is not impeded by unnecessary foreign pressure yet they proved they were not fallible of making mistakes at initial stage when they failed to look inward properly. They also had to rely on dogs to contribute to their search efforts.

Statistics is not wrong that family closest and nearest had to be eliminated properly before anything else, yet the mccanns who not only didn't cooperate with investigators but who hampered investigators expect people to blind believe.

Given the developments and findings of this case, and if the mccanns claimed innocence of involvement in their daughter disappearance when are they going to volunteer to cooperate with Police to get themselves eliminated properly - don't they want Madeleine to be found? They and their pink spin master had been paying lip service to the public saying they will cooperate with the investigators - but that does not hold water as it is action that counts not empty words.

No wonder there's not a dickie bird out of ambassador kate. Well, what has she got to say now......that hmmm. ....err....err...

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.08.12 7:02

I'm posting this link to MM here because it might otherwise slip under the radar. With thanks to Pamalam for pointing it out.

In short: TM posted Tia on their Find Madeleine website, chose the most appealing photograph and changed the angle to make it even more appealing. That it does barely resemble a fairly plain 12 year old but a 16/17 year old now in quite a different pose is due imo to the same people who gave us the blue eyeshadow photo.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21302p15-now-removed-from-official-face-book-page#406959

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.12 9:26

Could I clarify that the (in my opinion) rather too old looking image of Tia was posted on the Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook page and on the Missing People website.

The Find Madeleine website certainly has no interest in publicising anybody else's disappearance, genuine or otherwise.

P.S. Link to Missing People appeal before it's removed - this photo is one of several there.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/tiasharp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.12 12:23

The Missing People site has now removed the entry about Tia.

Tigger (or anyone) do we know if the Official Facebook page is run personally by the McCanns or one of their devoted followers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.08.12 12:29

Jean wrote:The Missing People site has now removed the entry about Tia.

Tigger (or anyone) do we know if the Official Facebook page is run personally by the McCanns or one of their devoted followers?

Did they post a message of condolence or just remove it Jean?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.12 12:34

The link which I gave before now takes you into their home page. There is no mention at all of Tia but maybe something will be posted later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 12.08.12 13:44

"The appeal you are looking for no longer exists."

So long, then Tia.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.08.12 13:54

What can they say ?
"Sorry, we made a huge error and were sucked into a long attempt to mislead you, the public.
We believed a man who has convictions and has served considerable time in prison for drug dealing and possession of offensive weapon and who is now accused of murder, and did not listen to professionals in the field of missing persons who always say you should look at the family.
We got it badly wrong.
We are very sorry.
Lessons have been learned and we shall now re-examine every one of our other posted Missing persons in the light of what we are told by people who know what they are talking about.
We also intend, as a matter of urgency, to treat with considerable suspicion any family member who seeks to put him or herself in the public eye"

I just can't imaging them saying that, can you.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top