The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Mm11

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Regist10

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by Guest 28.10.13 11:01

Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

October 28th, 2013 by Lisa McGarry.

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1

Post by KellyLennon 28.10.13 11:06

candyfloss wrote:
Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

October 28th, 2013 by Lisa McGarry.

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/
“Pay team of investigators to find your daughter. Don’t like report. Block it. Forced to hand over. Find ‘Revelations’ Act pleased #McCanns”

absolutly spot on KH
KellyLennon
KellyLennon

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 28.10.13 11:10

russian doll - your description of bb1 etc made me giggle. I've only browsed there a couple of times and it's just too weird. I sort of imagine 2 birds in a covered cage chattering nonsense together, throwing their voices and answering themselves...
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 28.10.13 11:20

Is it true that KM didn't want to go in teh car to a potential sighting? Sorry to ask here still not sure where to ask questions thanks
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 28.10.13 11:24

noddy100 wrote:Is it true that KM didn't want to go in teh car to a potential sighting? Sorry to ask here still not sure where to ask questions thanks
She apparently complained that they were driving the car too fast, and the PJ commented that she did not seem particularly enthused by the idea that her daughter might have been recently sighted.

They thought her attitude was odd.

(As if she knew that it could not possibly be her daughter ...... ).
nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 28.10.13 11:27

noddy100 wrote:Is it true that KM didn't want to go in teh car to a potential sighting? Sorry to ask here still not sure where to ask questions thanks
In her book, I believe it was only a couple of days after the disappearance and Kate was irritated with the police driver for going too fast to a potential sighting. This was one of the things that made people go wft 

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow1 28.10.13 11:29

admin wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
There's that "threat to national security" warning again. huh
Why  the mention of national security etc when this case is a child missing . Very odd !
rainbow1

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 28.10.13 11:31

Truthandjustice wrote:
sami wrote:A number of times now I have read that Smith has withdrawn his claim it may have been Gerry he saw.  Has this been confirmed by the police or is it the usual brainwashing sentance thrown into press articles ?
I don't think he has.  It is never in direct quotes, always 'reported to have', probably by a mate of the Mcs.  Their new argument that he is an unreliable witness is,...... errr ludicrous.

However, I think the Mcs will be vicious when backed into a corner, that's why the police are carefully building a watertight case.

Agreed. You cannot "withdraw" a police statement that has been officially signed, and put into public record.  It's there for all to see.  Of course, with 'pressure' you could be made to doubt what you saw - to move away from being '60-80% certain', but the original statement is what really counts.  It is when memories were fresh, and honesty at its highest.  
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 28.10.13 11:32

Ochosi wrote:russian doll - your description of bb1 etc made me giggle. I've only browsed there a couple of times and it's just too weird. I sort of imagine 2 birds in a covered cage chattering nonsense together, throwing their voices and answering themselves...
 I have upset her and been called a tw*t. There is a fckg in there too, time for doctors to prepare her sedation mayhap as she so often says so quaintly instead of perhaps.
 It is very easy to establish that she and her best mate who holds her in such reverence [!] as to almost bow before her when " he " speaks, are awake and asleep at the same times. They always come out to play together they are such best imaginary friends. Glued at the hip ? Glued at the tongue more like !

Quite sweet really the way one parrots the other but she really hates me...see the language above? You cant fool a linguist with pretend English from a  "foreigner " you see, it is a giveaway.

No more time wasted on her/him/them. Boring 99% of the time.
 I'm outta here for a dog walk. Laters folks !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODFB 28.10.13 11:35

rainbow1 wrote:
admin wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://cryptome.org/0001/henri-exton.htm
There's that "threat to national security" warning again. huh
Why  the mention of national security etc when this case is a child missing . Very odd !
Probably standard wording for someone working in the security services. IMHO
BRODFB
BRODFB

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

WOW A MUST READ -Madeleine clues hidden for five years - Sunday Times Full article now on Page 1 - Page 31 Empty Hi, guys n gals.

Post by possumsall 28.10.13 11:41

I'm another new member and very proud to be so.

Been a regular visitor for ages.
possumsall

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 28.10.13 11:44

russiandoll wrote:
Ochosi wrote:russian doll - your description of bb1 etc made me giggle. I've only browsed there a couple of times and it's just too weird. I sort of imagine 2 birds in a covered cage chattering nonsense together, throwing their voices and answering themselves...
 I have upset her and been called a tw*t. There is a fckg in there too, time for doctors to prepare her sedation mayhap as she so often says so quaintly instead of perhaps.
 It is very easy to establish that she and her best mate who holds her in such reverence [!] as to almost bow before her when " he " speaks, are awake and asleep at the same times. They always come out to play together they are such best imaginary friends. Glued at the hip ? Glued at the tongue more like !

Quite sweet really the way one parrots the other but she really hates me...see the language above? You cant fool a linguist with pretend English from a  "foreigner " you see, it is a giveaway.

'Tis a very strange site, there's hardly any members!

Are they not allowing people to join because they know they are in the minority with their opinions?

Nothing of intelligence or help in finding Madeleine is on there, just constant playground, childish snipings about people who doubt the McCanns version of events.

Seems to me that she spends her whole time on here, reading and quoting from our threads - ridiculous really as they are doing nothing about educating any readers of their opinions apart from showing how abusive and narrow minded they are.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 28.10.13 11:45

bb1?
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 28.10.13 11:47

noddy100 wrote:bb1?
Yes, her of the bitter personality.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 28.10.13 11:47

russiandoll wrote:

Reminds me of the Gollum/Smeagal scene in Lord of the Rings.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by dotdot 28.10.13 11:54

Tangledweb wrote:
PeterMac wrote:And they allowed this comment
GeoffCapesBudgie, London, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
And so, finally, the British press begins to ask the right questions...
228 green arrows   17red
Indeed.  Nearly 700 green arrows now!
now almost to 1,100 green arrows and only 24 red Mrs
dotdot
dotdot

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 12:01

Russiandoll

My friend.

I have been visiting to that forum and you have how you say rattling their cages.

But your words are mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis 28.10.13 12:02

Yes, Goncalo mentions it in chapter 3 of his book. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it here, but you can find it by googling.
sofieellis

Activity : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 28.10.13 12:11

noddy100 - bb1 on the odd forum below
http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t3885p30-times-clues-hidden-for-five-years-according-to-convicted-conman
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.10.13 12:32

It really is amazing: the Mumsnet thread has now got to 660 posts, without the thread being whooshed, and the discussions happening there are the sorts that we have been having over the past few years.

Well done ST.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.10.13 12:49

suzyjohnson wrote:
plebgate wrote:
admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Mike Spudgun@spudgun01 9h
So, Scotland Yard spent an estimated £5m on presenting us with what the #McCanns have already been sitting on for 5 years.
Dear old spudders..... big grin
Yes good tweet and the bill is still rising, when all that would have needed doing presumably is put a copy of the report in an envelope and post it to the Portugese police.   If the case has been re-opened now because of this report was found in the files, surely it would have been re-opened then?
Not necessarily, the Portuguese would not be interested in the information they already knew.

However, they would be very interested that the McCanns tried to suppress the report of their own private investigator.
Mr. Amaral knew the information and was trying to get Smith back to Portugal.   The Port. police, having had an efit pic and a copy of the PI report would have been duty bound (IMO) to interview Smith and look at the anomalies the PIs referred to and put the efit pic into the public domain.   New leads might have resulted from the Efit pics being put onto Interpol and other sites (1000 plus calls have been received in the last 2 weeks since the CW appeal).

So yes, imo, the case could well have been re-opened in 2008.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.13 12:49

Today's Times has the story on page13.  Pretty much thesame as in TheSunday Times.  A bit of spin in this one now though.  It says that although there was difficulty because of Smith being 60-80 percent certain it was gerry , his movements have been established as he was seen bywitnesses in the tapas restaurant.   The suggestion that it was gerry was "seized on by goncalo amaral" and the mccanns are suing him for alleging theyfaked their daughter's abduction.    It also says the fund's lawyers required the report to remainconfidential.  The efits were in possession of portuguese police and scotland yard forsomeyears before this month's publication..

So.... Think someone is back in the office today  andspinning the yarn....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 28.10.13 12:51

Ochosi wrote:noddy100 - bb1 on the odd forum below
http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t3885p30-times-clues-hidden-for-five-years-according-to-convicted-conman
Thanks
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 28.10.13 12:55

Even with all this 'enlightenment' going on at the moment none of the MSM have actually stated that the McCanns could have had the case opened at any time (since it was shelved) if they had asked and been willing to co-operate. So right there, suppression of the investigation. They've done it all along, only they can answer why, although I think many on here know the reason.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 28.10.13 12:57

So.... Think someone is back in the office today  and spinning the yarn....
Yes, true, but the story has now escaped onto twitter and other social media, which weren't so prevalent back in 2008 even. Once the genii is out of the bottle, it is going to be difficult to put it back in.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top