The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 7 Mm11

Clarence - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence - Page 7 Mm11

Clarence - Page 7 Regist10

Clarence

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence - Page 7 Empty Re: Clarence

Post by Doug D 01.05.15 0:49

Part of CM's twitter thread today, under a picture of a 'Greens' sticker in a window, with a Tory one stuck next to it, but clearly from the outside.

Wonder if it'll get 'whooshed' in the morning?

noddy ‏‪@noddynoo 8h8 hours ago

‪@mitch_1uk ‪@BHConservatives looks like student hi jinx I think you would have had a chance tbh if it weren't for your you know associations

.     Daft ‏‪@DaftNelly 7h7 hours ago

‪@mitch_1uk ‪@noddynoo ‪@BHConservatives So the green one is inside & blue stuck on outside ? ‪#McCann

‪@noddynoo ‪@mitch_1uk ‪@BHConservatives What ? So students are ruining his campaign ? ‪#McCann

.     noddy ‏‪@noddynoo 7h7 hours ago

‪@DaftNelly ‪@mitch_1uk ‪@BHConservatives no but I doubt its serious I feel it may be IRONIC Hanover style humour. Tories have no chance here

‪@noddynoo ‪@mitch_1uk ‪@BHConservatives Really ? I'm undecided as to who my vote is going to yet but it won't be him on principle ‪#McCann

‪@noddynoo ‪@mitch_1uk ‪@BHConservatives Clarence , what do you say to all this ? You're usually very vocal ? ‪#McCann have your say

Daft ‏‪@DaftNelly 6h6 hours ago

Engine search ‪@mitch_1uk ‪@noddynoo ‪@BHConservatives ‪…http://steelmagnolia-mccannarchives.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/sayings-of-clarence-mitchell.html?m=1 … ‪#McCann
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.05.15 7:41

Ladyinred wrote:It was Jo Moore, press officer for Stephen Byers, Transport Secretary.
I wonder what she is doing now. Wasn't she taken back on in a different role almost immediately.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.05.15 8:44

(12.49)
Part of CM's twitter thread today, under a picture of a 'Greens' sticker in a window, with a Tory one stuck next to it, but clearly from the outside.

Wonder if it'll get 'whooshed' in the morning?

………………………

Well he’s changed the picture to show a tory sticker inside a window next to a green plant, so some of the comments no longer make sense.  All of the comments are still there so far, but it must give him a good reason to 'whoosh' them.

Watch this space (or his twitter thread if you've got a strong constitution)!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.05.15 19:27

Clarence - Page 7 XcREV4q2_normal Clarence Mitchell @mitch_1uk   ·  Apr 30
We're now fighting them on the beaches. 25 of my #Pavilion posters up betw Palace/West Piers @BHConservatives #GE2015

Clarence - Page 7 CD1bymUWIAAZ17q

.....................................................................................

Clarence does love a poster campaign.....here are a few of dear Clarrie's posters.

Clarence - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAyXqzDmPYWNKr8Eo-hjh1dD584S_UAM2XzJUakmX33E9yfbSUrA

Clarence - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOCWsU68eowRGE4ok19Ftg9pHcMnz_ckHuZPdHJcTrKSyGKw0Dnw

Clarence - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8HfcvHUKSgiEkpwNUA2HpJRckp339tAaD27VP_jb7Ck0upJ3tRA
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 01.05.15 19:41

There is still a little girl missing.

Why is there not, at least, a small picture of her in the corner of his campaign posters? After all, he left his government role to help find her. He said that was a decent person and would help the McCanns if could. Has he forgotten her?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 01.05.15 20:00

If people of Brighton realise he is a Gov & Mcc spin doctor,he will be lucky to get more than 5% of the votes.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.15 20:15

If he gets elected he can still have two jobs.

That's what they do in the cesspit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.15 23:45

BlueBag wrote:If he gets elected he can still have two jobs.

That's what they do in the cesspit.

But he CAN'T 'ask' questions, in the 'house', for/about McCann's because he'd get done for 'cash for questions'!

He's STILL on the McCann's 'payroll'.

Paid £28,000 pa as a 'retainer' paid from Madeleine's 'fund'.

Not that he's getting anywhere near the HoC, anyway!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.05.15 6:19

jeanmonroe wrote:
Paid £28,000 pa as a 'retainer' paid from Madeleine's 'fund'.

Do people who donated know that all this money is being spent on NOT finding Madeleine but on managing the UK press?

It's staggering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 02.05.15 8:42

Apparently Royal Baby II is due.  Just seen all three main leaders tweets include the word 'today' when referring to the coming arrival.  They want this over asap, so they can get on with the election.  All, again, part of some careful very 'stage management'.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.05.15 9:17

sar wrote:Apparently Royal Baby II is due.  Just seen all three main leaders tweets include the word 'today' when referring to the coming arrival.  They want this over asap, so they can get on with the election.  All, again, part of some careful very 'stage management'.
Not sure if I agree with you on that sar but I will say it must have been a tense moment for TM to get in a big headline about the 'libel' trial, what with the general election and a royal birth, the latter being the wild card. Still, Clarence shone through as did Duarte. It was a bit of a risk given GA and his lawyer claimed not to have received the verdict but it paid off. Job done!

Kate and Gerry McCann subsequently release their latest message to the people on their £40k website (paid for with public donations) and Kate is promoting her latest fund-raising sacrifice.

Take a moment to think about Madeleine McCann today. This day 8 years ago her parents tell us they left their three kids for the 4th or 5th night in a row, in an unlocked apartment even though they were worried about Madeleine's comments as to why they didn't come when she and her brother were crying. So concerned was Kate that she mentioned it to her friend at the table in the Tapas Bar. So concerned was Kate that she was prepared to forego her check and allow a member of the T7, a person who didn't know her kids do it for her.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 02.05.15 10:01

aquila wrote:
sar wrote:Apparently Royal Baby II is due.  Just seen all three main leaders tweets include the word 'today' when referring to the coming arrival.  They want this over asap, so they can get on with the election.  All, again, part of some careful very 'stage management'.
Not sure if I agree with you on that sar but I will say it must have been a tense moment for TM to get in a big headline about the 'libel' trial, what with the general election and a royal birth, the latter being the wild card. Still, Clarence shone through as did Duarte. It was a bit of a risk given GA and his lawyer claimed not to have received the verdict but it paid off. Job done!

Kate and Gerry McCann subsequently release their latest message to the people on their £40k website (paid for with public donations) and Kate is promoting her latest fund-raising sacrifice.

Take a moment to think about Madeleine McCann today. This day 8 years ago her parents tell us they left their three kids for the 4th or 5th night in a row, in an unlocked apartment even though they were worried about Madeleine's comments as to why they didn't come when she and her brother were crying. So concerned was Kate that she mentioned it to her friend at the table in the Tapas Bar. So concerned was Kate that she was prepared to forego her check and allow a member of the T7, a person who didn't know her kids do it for her.
+1
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.05.15 11:28

Aquila wrote,

''Take a moment to think about Madeleine McCann today. This day 8 years ago her parents tell us they left their three kids for the 4th or 5th night in a row, in an unlocked apartment even though they were worried about Madeleine's comments as to why they didn't come when she and her brother were crying. So concerned was Kate that she mentioned it to her friend at the table in the Tapas Bar. So concerned was Kate that she was prepared to forego her check and allow a member of the T7, a person who didn't know her kids do it for her.''

No Aquila, no.  That is not what Madeleine's father told the police the day after Madeleine disappeared...

Witness Statement

Gerald Patrick McCann

Date: 2007/05/04

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.html

'In this way, at about 21.05 the witness came to the Club, entered the room using his respective key, the door being locked, went to his children's bedroom and checked that the twins were fine, as was Madeleine...
At about 22.00 it was his wife Kate who went to check on the children. She entered the apartment by the door using the key..''

Oh hang on a minute-

04-Processo 4 Pages 891 to 903 Gerald McCann 10 May 2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.html

''Despite what he said in his previous statements, he states now and with certainty, that he left with KATE by the rear door which he consequently closed but did not lock given that that is only possible from the inside. Referring to the front door, while he is certain that it was closed it is unlikely that it was locked as [because] they had left by the rear door.''

Ooh it's so confusing isn't it?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.05.15 12:03

Almost as confusing as
Kate McCann, statement,  4 May 2007    2:15 p.m.
“. . .  At around 10pm, the witness came to check on the children. She went into the apartment by the side door, which was closed, but unlocked, as already said, and immediately noticed that the door to her children's bedroom was completely open, the window was also open, the shutters raised and the curtains open, while she was certain of having closed them all as she always did.   [7]

OPEN, and reinforced by the next phrase.

OR, in the alternative
I was looking at Madeleine’s bed which is here, and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking is that, is that Madeleine or is that the bedding and I couldn't quite make her out, and it sounds really stupid now, but at the time I was just thinking I didn’t want to put the light on because I didn't want to wake them,  and literally as I went back in, the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn, [demonstrates with both forearms together]  that were closed, “wheesh’  like a gust of wind kind of blew them open.
And cuddle cat was still there, and the pink blanket was still there. I knew straight away that, err, she’d been . . . taken, yer know.”   [1]
CLOSED, and reinforced with gestures,

So one of other statement is a big fat LIE.
Take your pick
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.15 13:50

PeterMac:

Wait until someone produces an examination paper, on the Madeleine McCann 'mystery', with multiple choice answer 'boxes' to the questions.

EVERY multiple choice answer 'box' WOULD BE 'CROSSED'...............and they WOULD all be RIGHT!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.05.15 13:59

jeanmonroe wrote:PeterMac:
Wait until someone produces an examination paper, on the Madeleine McCann 'mystery', with multiple choice answer 'boxes' to the questions.
EVERY multiple choice answer 'box' WOULD BE 'CROSSED'...............and they WOULD all be RIGHT!

Brilliant.

It is also, incidentally, why the Mccanns will never submit themselves to proper examination in a witness box in a LIBEL trial. Their lawyers would not permit it.
Everything so far has been very cleverly about side issues, breaches of this, hurt feelings for that, etc.
Never have they said
to say that we said the curtains were Closed / Open is untrue and libellous. We said no such thing.
When in fact they said Both such things.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Clarence - Page 7 Empty This has Brightoned my morning ! !

Post by PeterMac 07.05.15 8:39

From Twitter - don't know any more.

Clarence - Page 7 <a href=Clarence - Page 7 Thth_j10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.05.15 8:52

PeterMac wrote:From Twitter - don't know any more.

Clarence - Page 7 <a href=Clarence - Page 7 Thth_j10" />
titter titter titter, sometimes you gotta like Twitter.   ha ha ha.

COME ON CAROLINE, make my year.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 07.05.15 8:55

For some reason (?) I think I must have missed this report on CM’s twitter feed!!!??

Full report is here

http://theverse.co.uk/news/grand-parade-question-time-debate-a-summary/
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 11:11

Not CM 'per se' but his 'mate', PPC. EM, (hopefully tomorrow!)

"GIZZA JOB!, I CAN DO THAT!"

Clarence - Page 7 Dayjob10

"if i don't getta lorra, lorra, votes, today, to get back on the wezzyminster gravy train, i can always go back to the 'day job' as a board member, of the Madeleine's 'Fund', gravy train, which i helped 'launch'!"

"come 'ead la's, gizza job, bezzy mates Kate and Gezza, on Madeleine's fund board, go on, go on, i can do that, gizza job"

"i will approve any mortgage payments, youz want, like i did before, Go on, bezzies, gizza job!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 11:46

Clarence - Page 7 Mitche10
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 11:51

Clarence - Page 7 Mithch10
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 12:44

------

Agreed.

The McCanns are such diligent parents that on the Wednesday evening of that fateful week they left the children alone in the apartment, out of sight and out of hearing for 45 minutes late at night as after dinner they went into the covered bar area for more drinks. So, according to Kate's book, that would have been from around 11.05 until 11.50pm when, according to Kate, Gerry abruptly went off to bed on his own.

This is despite the fact that we KNOW that ALL the children woke up and cried at night. We know because Kate told us. According to Kate in her book Amelie woke up and cried in the early hours of Tuesday night, waking Madeleine up who then went into Kate and Gerry's bed, allegedly. So we know that Amelie wakes up and cries at night.

Yet, despite this, on the following evening, Kate and Gerry leave even longer than usual before one of their late-night checks - a whopping 45 minutes. And even then the only reason one of them chooses to go back to the apartment is to go to bed. No mention at all of checking on the children who have all been left alone for 45 minutes. We know this because Kate tells us that Gerry abruptly announces he is off to bed. So Gerry is not returning because he is anxious that the children are okay. And Kate isn't bothered either because she tells us so. Kate is "hurt that Gerry should go off without me, as if I was unimportant - irrelevant, even..." 

So Kate isn't glad that Gerry is returning to the apartment so the children won't be alone. She is hurt because she feels slighted. No mention of any concern for their children's welfare at all despite the fact that they have all been left alone for 45 minutes and the parents KNOW that their children sometimes wake and cry and night. As ALL young children do on occasions. 

And we know that Madeleine and Sean also wake up and cry one night that week when ALL three children are left unattended every single night because Kate tells us that on Thursday morning Madeline asks why neither Kate nor Gerry came to them when they BOTH cried the previous evening. 

Why didn't Kate and Gerry tell them the truth? Too embarrassing, I suppose. They would have to admit what utterly rubbish parents they were.

Neither Kate or Gerry  were there to comfort their crying children because they left them unattended all evening AGAIN. Allegedly checking every now and then but nevertheless leaving a 45 minute gap late at night when they decided to go to the covered bar area for more drinks. So they were even more out of eyesight than before and would not have even have seen if any of their children had woken up and started wandering around the pool area.

And yet ASTONISHINGLY - given this admission, whether true or not  that TWO of their children had been crying possibly for as long as 45 minutes the previous evening while left unattended - what do the McCanns do on Thursday evening? 

Hire a babysitter? Stay in and cook or get a takeaway? Share babysitting with their friends? Dine with their children? Use the night creche?

Well, AMAZINGLY, given that their parenting skills are apparently responsible, they are as irresponsible as on previous evenings. Leaving the children alone and only doing ONE check themselves from the time that they leave the children at 8.30pm until the time they discover that a disaster has happened - perhaps not surprisingly - at 10pm.  

Despite the distressing incident of the children waking and crying the previous evening neither Kate or Gerry can be bothered to do a check at 9.30 and Matt goes instead. But doesn't bother to look inside the room so has no idea whether Madeleine is even in there at all.

WHY would anyone have any sympathy for ANY of them.

But I have just had a thought.........to do with the swimming pool......

And given that there are claims that Madeleine had woken up and wandered off one evening. And in a previous year a child had woken up and been found wandering around the pool area and Mark Warner got criticized......and given that Kate claims she and Madeleine went swimming the day they arrived even though the water was freezing so this seems unlikely.

Could Madeleine have woken up in a semi-drugged state and fallen into the pool????  Given that the weather was cold that week people would not have been dining on their balconies. And there are claims that the McCanns and their friends dined further away than the Tapas. And in any event the Tapas area would have been noisy and I think there is plastic covering over it which would obscure their view of the pool area.

Just a thought. I've always thought it was possible that one of the nannies was doing some kind of baby-listening which is why MW have been uncritical of the McCann tale, and perhaps an accident happened while the nanny was outside - perhaps checking on the other Tapas apartments?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.05.15 13:01

Could Madeleine have woken up in a semi-drugged state and fallen into the pool????
----------------------------------------

Hardly likely is it?

Unless she put her extensive mountaineering 'skills' to use!

There's a SEVEN/EiGHT foot high perimeter 'wall' surrounding the OC, and pool 'area'!

Only way 'in' to OC is through 'reception' door/area, accessed, by 'swipe' card, i believe

istbc!.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 07.05.15 13:06

jeanmonroe wrote:Could Madeleine have woken up in a semi-drugged state and fallen into the pool????
----------------------------------------

Hardly likely is it?

Unless she put her extensive mountaineering 'skills' to use!

There's a SEVEN/EiGHT foot high perimeter 'wall' surrounding the OC, and  pool 'area'!

Only way 'in' to OC is through 'reception' door/area, accessed, by 'swipe' card, i believe

istbc!.

She could have got out of the apartment on the Ocean Club side. The same side that the parents allegedly came in when they did their 'checks'. 

So if you can only get in using a swipe card which I very much doubt then is that how 'the abductor' got in? With a swipe card?! LOL!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum