The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by PeterMac 22.09.14 11:21

Babalou ‏@B_balou 23m
Hands up any #McCann fans on here still claiming to be ignorant of the #fact that Pam Gurney is TrulyJudy/ScumCopAmoral/WBD/JenReturns etc..

You wouldn't think she had the time !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.09.14 12:50

Jim Gamble retweeted

ASCCO @Chief_Officers · 19h

Specials Chief Officers Conference to focus on further professionalisation: http://www.ascco.org.uk/index.php/news/75-specials-chiefs-focus-on-specials-further-professionalisation … with @MikePannett #SpecialsChiefConf2014

Well, there's hope for our Jim, yet.

sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.09.14 12:57

sallypelt wrote:
Jim Gamble retweeted  

ASCCO @Chief_Officers     ·   19h    

Specials Chief Officers Conference to focus on further professionalisation: http://www.ascco.org.uk/index.php/news/75-specials-chiefs-focus-on-specials-further-professionalisation … with @MikePannett #SpecialsChiefConf2014

Jim mostly does retweeting. Standing on the outside looking in?

Here's Mark Williams-Thomas' amazing statistics today

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 LT5O0BVy_bigger Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas
The age range of child abduction/murder victims - is 1 to 5 10.1% - 6 to 9 21.5% - 10 to 12yrs 20,7% - 13 to 15 25.5% & 16 to 17 22.2%
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.09.14 13:29

sallypelt wrote:
Jim Gamble retweeted  

ASCCO @Chief_Officers     ·   19h    

There's absolutely NO HOPE for Gamble!

Where was HIS 'professionalism' when THOUSANDS of child 'victims' (mostly underaged female) WERE being 'abused/exploited/raped' in Rotherham, Derby, Rochdale, Oxford etc., WHILE HE WAS THE CEO OF CEOP?

The 'E' in CEOP, stands for EXPLOITATION, and the 'P' stands for PROTECTION, GAMBLE!

THOUSANDS OF 'EXPLOITED' AND 'UN-PROTECTED' VULNERABLE CHILDREN UNDER/ON HIS 'WATCH' AT CEOP (2006-2010)

THIS MIDDLE AGED MAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR 'PROTECTING', IN HIS WORDS,'UNDERAGED' GIRLS!

HE DID NOT HARDLY 'PROTECT' ANY WHILE HE WAS BIG BOSS AT CEOP!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 22.09.14 13:57

I wonder if Mr Gamble has any children of his own.  Surely if these men are fathers themselves they would go out of their way to protect all children from this evil that is growing like a cancer.
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.14 16:42

aquila wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Bcd82867ef83531778449824c6ae9558_400x400

Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE  Sep 20  
When I read some of the #Haters bile I wonder abt the real agenda some of them have when it comes to children. #HatingB4Helping

I've no idea what the HatingB4Helping referred to is. Mark Williams-Thomas has retweeted this message from Gamble.

Thanks for posting this Aquila. I find it absolutely chilling, in every sense of the word (see Wikipedia - Chilling Effect) Who gives him a platform to speak like this? The kindest thing that I can say about it is that it's unprofessional in the extreme.

It worries me now that, given the singular failure of the Summers'n'Swan book to change anybody's perceptions, the only line of attack left to the McCann fetishists will be to try and silence the most vocal dissenters by any spurious means available. Speaking as somebody with a young family to consider it really does lead me to consider whether I can continue to voice my thoughts on the case publically in places such as this.

Sad, but I fear that is where we're at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.09.14 22:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Bcd82867ef83531778449824c6ae9558_400x400

When I read some of the #Haters bile I wonder abt the real agenda some of them have when it comes to children. #HatingB4Helping

I've no idea what the HatingB4Helping referred to is. Mark Williams-Thomas has retweeted this message from Gamble.

Thanks for posting this Aquila. I find it absolutely chilling, in every sense of the word (see Wikipedia - Chilling Effect) Who gives him a platform to speak like this? The kindest thing that I can say about it is that it's unprofessional in the extreme.

It worries me now that, given the singular failure of the Summers'n'Swan book to change anybody's perceptions, the only line of attack left to the McCann fetishists will be to try and silence the most vocal dissenters by any spurious means available. Speaking as somebody with a young family to consider it really does lead me to consider whether I can continue to voice my thoughts on the case publically in places such as this.

Sad, but I fear that is where we're at.
It's a disturbing image isn't it! I'm also intrigued as to the stock shot of Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa in the banner - what's that all about? Most other landscape photos in his collection are of Ireland.

https://twitter.com/JimGamble_INEQE

Jim Gamble

@JimGamble_INEQE

Child protection, social media & criminal justice advisor & commentator. Interests :Things that make a difference. Views are my opinion & RT's r RT's :)

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE  ·  Sep 11
#LookingForMadeleine Thorough & independent analysis by Pulitzer Finalists @summersandswan #Investigation #dogs #dna & #timelines explained

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE  ·  Sep 20
My best RTs this week came from: @marionste @TruthIzSexy @IanMcFadyen1966 @ineqegroup @jurylady5 #thankSAll via http://sumall.com/thankyou
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.09.14 9:22

Jim's off again

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE  ·  10h
U never hv 2name them. Jst mention #Haters & their ranting bile spews out. Same self serving deluded few pretending 2b more than they are.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.09.14 9:26

MWT has a nice job

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas
Chairing fringe Policing debate today at the @UKLabour conference - doing the other 2main party conferences as well. pic.twitter.com/oEPzFdM01S

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 ByMpqriCMAEHc30
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.14 9:27

aquila wrote:Jim's off again

Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE    ·     10h    
U never hv 2name them. Jst mention #Haters & their ranting bile spews out. Same self serving deluded few pretending 2b more than they are.

I'll be charitable and assume his Twitter account has been hacked. The alternative is too scary to contemplate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.09.14 9:33

aquila wrote:Jim's off again

Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE    ·     10h    
This is all very interesting.

The furore over that terrible book by Summers & Swan is really getting under this man's skin.

He will forever be associated with the controversial Operation Ore in which deep suspicions remain that paedophiles at the top of the political establishment were exempted from arrest and prosecution.

His actions in the Madeleine McCann case bear very close scrutiny - intervening from the 'off' to get photos from people in Praia da Luz, and his regular very close association with the McCanns, sitting beside them in TV studios, promoting the '1-minute viral video' and so on and so forth.

And then the whole issue of the CATS file.

His close association with questionable characters like Mark Williams-Thomas and Joe Sullivan is another curiosity.

[ One of my long and very boring posts about all the connections can be read in the Debate Section, here: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9338-ineqe-jim-gamble-s-creation-mark-williams-thomas-dr-joe-sullivan-glimpse-csa-missing-people-and-their-connections-with-the-madeleine-mccann-case ]

He will deservedly forever be associated with his promotion of the McCanns and, by implication, his rejection of the evidence of 16 separate alerts to blood and the past presence of a corpse in Apartment G5A, Ocean Cluhb, Praia da Luz.

Just as Summers & Swan's whole career is now blighted by 'Looking for Madeleine', as their dishonesty in that book makes people wonder about the content of all their other books, so Jim Gamble will stand or fall with the McCanns.

At the moment, the McCanns are stil standing tall

ETA:  re: Gamble - "Same self serving deluded few pretending 2b more than they are..."

Er,

Lorraine Kelly
Keir Simmons
Richard & Judy
Summers & Swan
DCI Andy Redwood
Pat Kenny
Martin Brunt
Jim Gamble
Mark Williams-Thomas
Kirsty Young
Matthew Amroliwala
Clarence Mitchell
Brian Kennedy
Dave Edgar
Arthur Cowley

& many more

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.14 8:38

Another of Jim's latest

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE  ·  Sep 23
Flying to Stornoway for their #ChildProtection conference today on a plane nearly as small as Citywing

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 ByRtMzZCMAA9oSW

Apologies for the photograph sizing (I'm not good at copy and paste)

Anyone understand this tweet?

Anyone understand why Jim has a photograph of himself on a podium in front of microphones standing between the UK and USA flags with a big banner stock shot of Table Mountain, Cape Town on his Twitter page?

Anyone understand what's so important about Stornoway?

Anyone understand what's so important about flying in a small aircraft enough to post a picture of it?

Anyone understand?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.14 9:08

This:
Jim Gamble: Judgement or Agenda? Re-Up

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2014/09/jim-gamble-judgement-or-agenda-re-up.html

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.09.14 9:21

Angelique wrote:This:

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting up this article by 'OnlyinAmerica' today.

Quite rightly, he quotes this very forum, in fact an article I wrote four-and-a-half years ago (11 April 2010) questioning Gamble's strange links with the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t827-the-new-madeleine-mccann-re-investigation-jim-gamble-doesnt-bring-clean-hands-to-it#24189

Then there is this article about Jim Gamble and Mark Williams-Thomas and their connections, whioch 'aquila' recently bumped up:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9338-ineqe-jim-gamble-s-creation-mark-williams-thomas-dr-joe-sullivan-glimpse-csa-missing-people-and-their-connections-with-the-madeleine-mccann-case

I think Gamble is trying to set himself up, maybe with Mark Wiliams-Thomas as his junior partner, as 'Mr Child Sexual Abuse Expert' - the purported voice of authority on the subject.

Such people dodn't have a very happy history:

Alfred Kinsey (U.S.) - professed sex abuse expert, but later exposed as a pervert and a person who commissioned his researchers to perform acts of sexual barbarity on infants [THe Kinsey Covrer-UpL Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_x9fhfBj6Y ]

Ray Wyre (U.K.) - another professed sex abuse expert, but was pervert whose chief researcher spent most of her time writing love letters to, and visiitng, Britain's most notorious serial killers, and was on the Elm House Guest list - the McCanns spent a happy day with Ray Wyre and his wife in early 2008:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5452-the-mccanns-ray-wyre-ian-brady-and-sally-smith

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 25.09.14 10:27

Tony Bennett wrote:
Angelique wrote:This:

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting up this article by 'OnlyinAmerica' today.

Quite rightly, he quotes this very forum, in fact an article I wrote four-and-a-half years ago (11 April 2010) questioning Gamble's strange links with the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t827-the-new-madeleine-mccann-re-investigation-jim-gamble-doesnt-bring-clean-hands-to-it#24189

Then there is this article about Jim Gamble and Mark Williams-Thomas and their connections, whioch 'aquila' recently bumped up:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9338-ineqe-jim-gamble-s-creation-mark-williams-thomas-dr-joe-sullivan-glimpse-csa-missing-people-and-their-connections-with-the-madeleine-mccann-case

I think Gamble is trying to set himself up, maybe with Mark Wiliams-Thomas as his junior partner, as 'Mr Child Sexual Abuse Expert' - the purported voice of authority on the subject.

Such people dodn't have a very happy history:

Alfred Kinsey (U.S.) - professed sex abuse expert, but later exposed as a pervert and a person who commissioned his researchers to perform acts of sexual barbarity on infants [THe Kinsey Covrer-UpL Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_x9fhfBj6Y ]

Ray Wyre (U.K.) - another professed sex abuse expert, but was pervert whose chief researcher spent most of her time writing love letters to, and visiitng, Britain's most notorious serial killers, and was on the Elm House Guest list - the McCanns spent a happy day with Ray Wyre and his wife in early 2008:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5452-the-mccanns-ray-wyre-ian-brady-and-sally-smith

In addition to your expert summing up of Gamble's connections to the McCanns, I'd also like to add the following.

When the PJ searched the McCann villa at the end of July 2007, they found the following literature (amongst many more articles of significance):

• Missing and Abducted Children: A Law-Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management, National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;
  • Training Courses, CEOP 9Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre);
  • Making Every Child Matter...Everywhere, CEOP (Serious Organised Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).

The investigation team pondered how GM had obtained these, but I 'd suggest Tony's expose tells us all we need to know about who was solidly in his corner.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.14 10:47

Self appointed paebody Mark Williams-Thomas goes to South Africa and produces some sort of exclusive re Pistorius (what a load of). MWT previously has a 'captivating' picture of himself on his Twitter page wearing aviator sunglasses standing in front of a helicopter. This is 'important man on a mission' image.

MWT then posts he hates flying. MWT then posts his 'suite' in Pretoria just showing a photo of his laptop speaking of himself and another bloke in the production. I've never heard such bullshit from a 'reporter'.

MWT then removes picture of helicopter and aviator sunglasses and replaces it with photo of himself on location in Pretoria with very important photos of him standing alone holding onto the bars of an empty stadium and another with those all important satellite dishes. MWT also posts photos of his cats. Has cats, hates flying - the human touch.

Jim Gamble speaks to The Sun (I have the paper copy) saying 'we need a UK national centre to co-ordinate child protection activity'....and 'It would be a legacy of sorts for the McCanns and for other parents of missing or murdered children'.

Jim Gamble's page for some bizarre reason shows a huge banner of Table Mountain, Cape Town and a photograph of himself standing betwixt the UK and USA flags in front of microphones on a podium (addressing who knows?).

MWT posts his latest triumph.

MWT tweets his own importance

Jim Gamble then tweets he's off to Stornoway on their child protection conference. 

For anyone interested here's a link to the Stornoway 'gig'.

https://wikis.glowscotland.org.uk/@api/deki/files/57846/=PCD26101_Info_Bulletin_Issue_45.pdf

Jim Gamble calls people 'haters' (it's not a new thing by all accounts) and says things such as...

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Bcd82867ef83531778449824c6ae9558_normal  Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE    ·     Sep 22    

...................................................................................................................

How sad it's the level of the playground. This is child protection and yet for the likes of Gamble and MWT it's about their careers and anything will do to get their voices heard and yet didn't do anything that I can see of note in their positions in law enforcement.

What is this country coming to when people who propound to be concerned with child protection are so bloody childish on Twitter? I have to say MWT isn't quite as childish as Gamble but then MWT has a current job.

What really pisses me off is that Gamble uses Madeleine McCann to this day.

As a parent I can honestly say I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Oh, and that's my opinion Jim because you say on your Twitter page....

Views are my opinion & RT's r RT's :)
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.14 11:16

aquila wrote:Self appointed paebody Mark Williams-Thomas goes to South Africa and produces some sort of exclusive re Pistorius (what a load of). MWT previously has a 'captivating' picture of himself on his Twitter page wearing aviator sunglasses standing in front of a helicopter. This is 'important man on a mission' image.

MWT then posts he hates flying. MWT then posts his 'suite' in Pretoria just showing a photo of his laptop speaking of himself and another bloke in the production. I've never heard such bullshit from a 'reporter'.

MWT then removes picture of helicopter and aviator sunglasses and replaces it with photo of himself on location in Pretoria with very important photos of him standing alone holding onto the bars of an empty stadium and another with those all important satellite dishes. MWT also posts photos of his cats. Has cats, hates flying - the human touch.

Jim Gamble speaks to The Sun (I have the paper copy) saying 'we need a UK national centre to co-ordinate child protection activity'....and 'It would be a legacy of sorts for the McCanns and for other parents of missing or murdered children'.

Jim Gamble's page for some bizarre reason shows a huge banner of Table Mountain, Cape Town and a photograph of himself standing betwixt the UK and USA flags in front of microphones on a podium (addressing who knows?).

MWT posts his latest triumph.

MWT tweets his own importance

Jim Gamble then tweets he's off to Stornoway on their child protection conference. 

For anyone interested here's a link to the Stornoway 'gig'.

https://wikis.glowscotland.org.uk/@api/deki/files/57846/=PCD26101_Info_Bulletin_Issue_45.pdf

Jim Gamble calls people 'haters' (it's not a new thing by all accounts) and says things such as...

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Bcd82867ef83531778449824c6ae9558_normal  Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE    ·     Sep 22    

...................................................................................................................

How sad it's the level of the playground. This is child protection and yet for the likes of Gamble and MWT it's about their careers and anything will do to get their voices heard and yet didn't do anything that I can see of note in their positions in law enforcement.

What is this country coming to when people who propound to be concerned with child protection are so bloody childish on Twitter? I have to say MWT isn't quite as childish as Gamble but then MWT has a current job.

What really pisses me off is that Gamble uses Madeleine McCann to this day.

As a parent I can honestly say I wouldn't give him the time of day.

Oh, and that's my opinion Jim because you say on your Twitter page....

Views are my opinion & RT's r RT's :)

So full of self-importance, aren't they?  I am waiting for they likes of JG to start posting photographs of their latest meal  NOM NOM

Professionals???? Don't make me laugh spit coffee
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 25.09.14 12:02

I've also no idea why Gamble has a photo of himself on a podium with a microphone standing  between the flags of UK and USA.

I've noticed Mark Williams-Thomas has removed the photo of himself standing in front of a helicopter wearing aviator specs (must be since he told everyone he's afraid of flying). He does put nice pictures of his cats up though.

https://twitter.com/JimGamble_INEQE

Oh, and on Jim's Twitter page there's a very large photograph of table mountain Cape Town...what's that all about?
Perhaps he knows, and is going to visit Stephen Birch who lives in the Western Cape?

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.09.14 13:42

Interesting that Dromey is on the line up.
He is the other half of Harman, who both supported PIE, and then lied about it until caught out.
Hewitt has apologised and said she was wrong to do so.
Those two haven't.
So we may suppose that they still do secretly support that activity ? ? ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.14 16:03

PeterMac wrote:Interesting that Dromey is on the line up.
He is the other half of Harman, who both supported PIE, and then lied about it until caught out.
Hewitt has apologised and said she was wrong to do so.
Those two haven't.
So we may suppose that they still do secretly support that activity ? ? ?

Murky all this isn't it? There seems to be such a lot of names in the cross over bits of the venn diagram. It really does make it confusing. Child protection OR affiliations to suspect organisations. Child protection OR affiliations with suspect characters. In my opinion, I would have thought that never the twain should meet, never mind it all seeming to overlap and intertwine. Backs being watched and the same names cropping up again and again, yet seemingly flitting from one thing to the other no questions asked. Always the same names.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.09.14 22:05

aquila wrote:Another of Jim's latest

Jim Gamble  @JimGamble_INEQE    ·     Sep 23    
Flying to Stornoway for their #ChildProtection conference today on a plane nearly as small as Citywing

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 ByRtMzZCMAA9oSW

Apologies for the photograph sizing (I'm not good at copy and paste)

Anyone understand this tweet?

Anyone understand why Jim has a photograph of himself on a podium in front of microphones standing between the UK and USA flags with a big banner stock shot of Table Mountain, Cape Town on his Twitter page?

Anyone understand what's so important about Stornoway?

Anyone understand what's so important about flying in a small aircraft enough to post a picture of it?

Anyone understand?

What is important about Stornoway?

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2005/dec/11/childrensservices.childprotection

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.14 22:11

Flybe - Maybe advertising revenue ?

Or as we know everything is linked and overlaps - like mushrooms - you only know they are connected when something pops up!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

solved Jim flies to Stornoway...

Post by missbeetle 25.09.14 22:36

Thank you for that link, Nina.

Rochdale and Leicester seem to have figured in that sorry case, too.

From what I can gather, the accused were all out-of-towners.

Some interesting reading here :
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 %3Ca%20href=Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 31 Iki_zpsb98efd4f

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 26.09.14 16:19

"On Sunday The 12th October 2014 at 09:00 GMT "2&2" will publish a video that will force Kate and Gerry McCann to go on record about a critical detail regarding the disapearance of their daughter Madeleine in the days following her disapearance.

It´s our view the McCann´s won´t respond until the video is published by mainstream media,particulary in the UK,the only way this will happen is if everyone helps the video to go as viral as possible.

Please,follow "2&2" to be ready to share and RT this non-monetised video to everyone of your followers and every media outlet you can,if you value the truth" 

https://twitter.com/2and2TV
What can this video show? 
Is it a "leak" from the Sony Handycam?
Thoughts??

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.14 16:41

What or who is 2&2?

I'm not on twitter, but I would be tempted to sign up if this is genuine.

ETA sorry, I'd googled 2&2 with no results but have clicked on the above twitter link which makes it clear the account has been set up specifically to show this video. No light shed on who 2&2 are though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top