The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter/Breaking News updates Mm11

Twitter/Breaking News updates Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter/Breaking News updates Mm11

Twitter/Breaking News updates Regist10

Twitter/Breaking News updates

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter/Breaking News updates Empty Twitter/Breaking News updates

Post by Guest 18.07.11 17:23

Former Assistant Commissioner of the MET, John Yates, said: I will miss my colleagues of 30 years hugely.
by oliverpickup 5:20PM

Sky's city editor Mark Kleinman says that News Corp want to go on the "front foot", hence why Anthony Grabiner QC has been appointed to lead its internal inquiry into the NOTW hacking scandal.
by oliverpickup 5:20 PM

Sky's Tom Parmenter says that Ms Brooks is "very angry" at being arrested on Sunday, and being questioned, without charge, for nine hours before being released.
by oliverpickup edited by oliverpickup 5:17 PM

Sky's Adam Boulton says there was a social meeting between Ms Brooks, James Murdock and the Prime Minister that was not originally revealed.
by oliverpickup 5:13 PM

Seinor back-benchers have called for David Cameron to go - but the front benches know that it could get messy for both sides. It's high stakes now - Adam Boulton.
by oliverpickup 5:12 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Breaking News updates Empty Re: Twitter/Breaking News updates

Post by Guest 18.07.11 17:29

Sky's Mark White suggests that the MET is "in meltdown".
by oliverpickup 5:27 PM

Sky's Mark White has a BREAKING story: The IPCC have said that they have received a total of five complaints about current or former senior MET officers, and these complaints will be refered.
by oliverpickup 5:27 PM

Another hour, another critical development. Now the Independent Police Complaints Comm has receives 5 referrals from Met Police Authority
by skymarkwhite via twitter 5:30 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 17:37

John Yates also alleged to have secured employment for the daughter of a friend, according to IPCC #phonehacking
by skymarkwhite via twitter 5:35 PM

Mrs Glass: "It must also be right that people must not judge until our work is done."
by oliverpickup 5:35 PM

Deborah Glass, the Deputy Chair of the IPCC, confirmed the allegations. "I need to assess these referrals carefully."
by oliverpickup 5:34 PM

BREAKING, as Sky's Mark White said: IPCC is investigating the conduct of four current and former officers.
by oliverpickup 5:33 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 17:46

The two senior officers named in the IPCC's investigation are former Deputy Assistant Commissioner Peter Clarke and former Assistant Commissioner Andy Hayman, reports the BBC.
by oliverpickup 5:44 PM

According to a number of sources - including the Telegraph - the person Mr Yates secured employment for is thought to be Neil Wallis, former News of the World executive's daughter.
by oliverpickup 5:43 PM

Sky's Mark White says that there has been another "critical development" as the IPPC has indicated that John Yates is alleged to have secured employment for the daughter of a friend.
by oliverpickup 5:39 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 17:52

@marmite_
marmite Tim Alexander, boss of UK mobile phone networks Orange & T-Mobile is standing down for "personal reasons" #Hackgate related? @ExNOTWjourno2
6 minutes ago via bitly
replies ↓

»
ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
@ @marmite_ Bingo M
2 minutes ago

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 18:11

It is understood that the social engagement with Rebekah Brooks that Downing Street left off Friday's list was David Cameron's birthday bash.
by oliverpickup 6:08 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 18:49

The Guardian say that he was "said to have been found dead at his Watford home" this morning, at about 10.40am. The report has not been confirmed.
by oliverpickup 6:45 PM

The Guardian claim that Sean Hoare, the former News of the World showbiz reporter who was the first named journalist to allege Andy Coulson was aware of phone hacking by his staff, has been found dead.
by oliverpickup 6:44 PM

Sky news tweets
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sherlock 18.07.11 19:13

Always thought that something from left field would come along and throw this case wide open for all to see.

Kate and Gerry it is everyman for himself now -time is running out very fast

The most interesting tweet of the day so far

Twitter/Breaking News updates 345607938_1__normal
ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

#mccanns stuff will come out.. All in good time. M

10 hours ago
sherlock

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Breaking News updates Empty Hackergate

Post by tellusanother1 18.07.11 20:21

I have been following ExNOTWjourno2's tweets and they are indeed intriguing. This person has stated she will not get into details as the mccann lovers are tedious but that all will come out in good time. I wonder if it is closer to Amaral time than we think!!!

Willow, a fellow poster had asked if the mccanns were in danger in a previous post. He may be closer to the truth than we know. Mr. Sean Hoare is dead. What are the odds he died the day before the enquiry of natural causes? Sorry news media and investigators, I'm putting my millions in the other bucket.

I didn't realize you could play dominoes with real people. I just want to add a great big THANK YOU to all those people who have come forward to expose the truth. Stay safe.
tellusanother1
tellusanother1

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Evil 18.07.11 20:43

I will be honest with something here. The days of free press, free speech and all of that has now gone after this.
Dr_Evil

Activity : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 18.07.11 23:58

Free Press? Printing paid for lies isnt press. The Press has been a joke for years.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.11 11:44

Lots of the tweets from this person are coded - they have been correct on numerous occasions. Third one down is strange - the sun is out!!

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
This is history in the making. Bigger than the Berlin Wall, Bay of Pigs and Profumo scandal.. M
3 minutes ago »

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Hold on to your dreams for without them life is a broken winged bird. M
22 minutes ago » ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

I'm a catastrapostraphy! Lol allowed this stress and some of your criticism has given me dyslexia. At least the sun is out! M
29 minutes ago

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.11 11:49

Now who has a logo of a winged bird - the lib dems. We shall see what she means.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.11 11:51

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Somebody's Head Will Roll.. M
1 minute ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Twitter/Breaking News updates Empty Broken winged bird

Post by Newintown 19.07.11 14:56

Candyfloss

Perhaps the broken winged bird refers to Icarus who flew too near the Sun -

Daedalus warned his son not to fly too close to the sun, as it would melt his wings, and not too close to the sea, as it would dampen them and make it hard to fly.

They successfully flew from Crete, but Icarus grew exhilerated by the thrill of flying and began getting careless. Flying too close to the Sun god Helios, the wax holding together his wings melted from the heat and he fell to his death, drowning in the sea.

Twitter/Breaking News updates 173510

The Sun = newspaper
Icarus = G McCann
Fell to his death, drowning in the sea = drowning in the quagmire of the NOTW, after getting too cocky!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm only guessing of course and could be completely off track!

Twitter/Breaking News updates 110921

Newintown

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.11 15:40

Newintown wrote:Candyfloss

Perhaps the broken winged bird refers to Icarus who flew too near the Sun -

Daedalus warned his son not to fly too close to the sun, as it would melt his wings, and not too close to the sea, as it would dampen them and make it hard to fly.

They successfully flew from Crete, but Icarus grew exhilerated by the thrill of flying and began getting careless. Flying too close to the Sun god Helios, the wax holding together his wings melted from the heat and he fell to his death, drowning in the sea.

Twitter/Breaking News updates 173510

The Sun = newspaper
Icarus = G McCann
Fell to his death, drowning in the sea = drowning in the quagmire of the NOTW, after getting too cocky!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm only guessing of course and could be completely off track!

Twitter/Breaking News updates 110921

Newintown

Could be. I love those cryptic tweets she makes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.11 10:29

Not twitter but Breaking News on Sky.

Sky Breaking News

Sky sources confirm Senior Royal staff expressed "real concern" about the hiring of Andy Coulson when he was taken on in 2007, and then again when Cameron won the election in 2010

Downing St. say claims are "rubbish" - no discussions over appointment of Andy Coulson were raised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 11:36

Breaking News on Sky

Prince Andrew to step down as Trade Envoy

On twitter;

barafen
by ExNOTWjourno2
@ExNOTWjourno2 “@SkyNewsBreak: Sky Sources: Prince Andrew to step down as trade envoy.” linked?
25 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 13:04

I can't stand Prince Andrew, he's into ACDC and is a total embarrassment to this country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 13:10

It seems odd this announcement has come today, with all the stuff about hackgate going on. I thought I read months ago that there were calls for him to stand down then - now what could have prompted this today thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.07.11 14:06

Stella wrote:I can't stand Prince Andrew, he's into ACDC and is a total embarrassment to this country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361039/Prince-Andrew-girl-17-sex-offender-friend-flew-Britain-meet-him.html

If this article is to be believed, yes he's a total disgrace to the monarchy.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 14:30

aiyoyo wrote:
Stella wrote:I can't stand Prince Andrew, he's into ACDC and is a total embarrassment to this country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361039/Prince-Andrew-girl-17-sex-offender-friend-flew-Britain-meet-him.html

That article has to be a smoke screen to cover his real sexuality. She's just another number in a long line of females, to be photographed and therefore associted with that slug. Twitter/Breaking News updates 553295
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 21.07.11 15:06

Stella wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

That article has to be a smoke screen to cover his real sexuality. She's just another number in a long line of females, to be photographed and therefore associted with that slug. Twitter/Breaking News updates 553295

Sorry, having blond moment.

What's his real sexuality then?
Associated with which slug?

All these cryptic messages drive me made.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 16:10

ACDC is another term for swings both ways, or bats for both sides. Twitter/Breaking News updates 110921

Sorry, I forget not everyone on here is English.

Back in the 80's, I worked with someone whose partner was working on some gold leaf work on one of the royal ships. I forget which one now. But this person caught our dear prince in a rather compromising position with another fellow officer. Very few officers were on board at the time. From her description, I was left in no doubts as to his preferred sexual preference, If you know what I mean. I was not the least bit surprised when he and Fergie parted, after delivering the essential heirs and why he has never remarried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.11 16:27

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Watch The Throne... M
8 minutes ago

GuidoFawkes
by ExNOTWjourno2
Ex-Mirror journalist who worked for @PiersMorgan says phone hacking was rife when he was editor http://guyfawk.es/qlZbqg
10 minutes ago

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top