The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Mm11

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Regist10

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by russiandoll 16.03.13 23:15

On Sky just now, a report that tomorrow's Express is running a story about trolls on the net targeting Kate McCann. I am not on facebook but there is a link to these posts and they are truly sick and shocking. However much people doubt the abduction story there is no justification for the disgusting messages which have been posted about the sponsored run she is doing and the vile ways it could be disrupted. A line has been crossed with this material, it is appalling. I do not understand why such a fuss is made about her doing a sponsored run, if she makes a lot of money for a good cause there can't be anything bad about that.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Empty Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people

Post by Guest 16.03.13 23:26

russiandoll wrote:On Sky just now, a report that tomorrow's Express is running a story about trolls on the net targeting Kate McCann. I am not on facebook but there is a link to these posts and they are truly sick and shocking. However much people doubt the abduction story there is no justification for the disgusting messages which have been posted about the sponsored run she is doing and the vile ways it could be disrupted. A line has been crossed with this material, it is appalling. I do not understand why such a fuss is made about her doing a sponsored run, if she makes a lot of money for a good cause there can't be anything bad about that.

Right hand corner at bottom of page...
Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 Express-1-329x437
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Beeton 17.03.13 0:14

russiandoll wrote:On Sky just now, a report that tomorrow's Express is running a story about trolls on the net targeting Kate McCann. I am not on facebook but there is a link to these posts and they are truly sick and shocking. However much people doubt the abduction story there is no justification for the disgusting messages which have been posted about the sponsored run she is doing and the vile ways it could be disrupted. A line has been crossed with this material, it is appalling. I do not understand why such a fuss is made about her doing a sponsored run, if she makes a lot of money for a good cause there can't be anything bad about that.

I wonder if they are 'genuine' trolls / antis, or whether they have been planted as part of a carefully planned scheme which supporters of the McCanns can then use to argue for the need to get the internet under 'control'. Of course if they did want to argue for statutory legislation of the internet / internet users, they wouldn't want to complain about (and therefore draw attention to) forums like this one would they?
Mrs Beeton

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 0:36

Call me a cynic but the McCanns could well be behind the 'sick' messages supposedly targeting Kate.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 0:38

Mrs Beeton wrote:

I wonder if they are 'genuine' trolls / antis, or whether they have been planted as part of a carefully planned scheme which supporters of the McCanns can then use to argue for the need to get the internet under 'control'. Of course if they did want to argue for statutory legislation of the internet / internet users, they wouldn't want to complain about (and therefore draw attention to) forums like this one would they?

I didn't see your post before I made mine. Exactly my thoughts.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 17.03.13 0:53

ShuBob wrote:
Mrs Beeton wrote:

I didn't see your post before I made mine. Exactly my thoughts.

Interestingly they've allowed comment on the sun and on digital spy with regard to the mccanns over the past couple of days. Perfect time to draw some sympathy for poor Kate.... spin
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 17.03.13 1:38

Someone has pointed out on Twitter that the Express may be taking the proverbial as they're also advertising free cuddly toys and a wine guide on the front page along with the Kate 'troll' story Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 82678
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.03.13 3:41

I think she's jealous that the real 'victims' the Dowlers are getting mentioned more than her!
Can't have that, can we?
"i'm so much prettier than that Dowler woman, why don't you put my picture in the paper, instead of HER!"
"i mean, i've already hijacked HER campaign about phone hacking and i didn't even get hacked!"
"so just use pictures of me, me, me in future"
"or ELSE, I'll scweam and scweam and make mythelf thick!"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 17.03.13 5:01

It's muratfanny stirring the proverbial. And the Express posting articles before Gerry and Hugh decide what we can and cannot see.

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 6:25

It's sick!
parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.13 6:45

Marathon gun nut’s threat to kill Kate
Cops probe vile web death threat to mum of missing Madeleine

Target ... Kate McCann on a 10k race last year
EXCLUSIVE By GARY O’SHEA
Published: 5 hrs ago

A SICK internet troll has threatened to gun down Kate McCann as she runs the London Marathon, it emerged yesterday.
Cops are trying to trace the user who made the chilling comments on Facebook.

Kate, 45 — mum of disappeared Madeleine — is taking part in next month’s run in aid of the Missing People charity.

Sick ... Sheila Basher's tweet
Under a link to a newspaper story on the event, the weirdo wrote: “Well I am going. Anyone got a gun? BBBanggggg!”

Other trolls, who have made Kate and husband Gerry’s lives hell with smears, piled in with further sick comments.

One warped user wrote: “What would really spook her is if she is surrounded by a group all wearing Madeleine face masks.”

A few made jokes about entering police sniffer dogs into the event to chase after Kate.

Vanished ... Madeleine McCann
McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said yesterday: “This material has been brought to the attention of the police.

“One of the posts is actually a death threat and is being dealt with appropriately.”

Kate’s big run is on April 21 — just 12 days before the sixth anniversary of her three-year-old daughter’s disappearance from a holiday villa in Praia Da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve.

The Sun launched a Target A Troll campaign in September 2011 after the McCanns were tormented.

A source close to Kate said: “She has been told about these vile posts, but it will not put her off competing.”

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are aware of the comments posted online. These are currently being assessed.”

Waste police time and resources searching the internet tells you clearly where their priority is.
Meanwhile, Maddie the real victim is forgotten.

Brilliant, another own goal that.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.13 6:52

aiyoyo wrote:
Meanwhile, Maddie the real victim is forgotten.
Brilliant, another own goal that.
Who's Maddie ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 17.03.13 6:52

I'm sure the government will provide SAS bodyguards for Kate for her run.
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 7:00

what a load of rubbish,just were do these papers get there storys from.I think kate is looking for more sponsers.with her being so braveKate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people  - Page 13 273236shame she is not running back to portugal
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 7:08

ShuBob wrote:Call me a cynic but the McCanns could well be behind the 'sick' messages supposedly targeting Kate.

According to muratfan on twitter this forum is due for closure when we get a letter from Carter Ruck which, presumably, is to be delivered 'Godfather-style' late at night by limousine. Muratfan does seem to be on a personal mission for TM and C-R to get this forum closed and to put TB in prison so it wouldn't surprise me if he's behind the 'sick' messages, as you say. The police only have to look at his internet history to see who the real sick troll is.

muratfan‏@muratfan
http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/haverns-site-has-another-letter-off.html … Havern's site gets letter off Carter Ruck #mccann .. Yet another one off them...site threatened with closure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 7:13

jeanmonroe wrote:I think she's jealous that the real 'victims' the Dowlers are getting mentioned more than her!
"i mean, i've already hijacked HER campaign about phone hacking and i didn't even get hacked!"

yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 7:34

Didnt kate say she would like to kill Robert Murat,the papers never made a big deal about that ,did they.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 7:41

what a sad state the press are in when this non story is put into print.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.13 8:45

tiny wrote:what a sad state the press are in when this non story is put into print.

It's the mccanns who are in sorrowful state.
To think they smoke CM out of his hole just to tell the press this non story is mind boggling. Must be marvelous to have a pink dog that laps up to your every instruction and bark when instructed to. This everlasting bond between masters (mccanns) and servant (cm) is a complete mystery. What makes this servant with a pink aspect, who was once-upon-a-time a civil servant, becomes such an obedient private servant is a $64M question. What's in it for him?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 9:01

I wonder if Hugh Grant will claim his donation as a tax write off? He could argue that it is a business expense to generate good PR so that people will see his films. It will keep Pam Gurney off her computer for a while!

If his donation was made for genuine reasons, it could have been done anonymously.

As for the supposed threats to Kate, I say this is definitely a false flag exercise to discredit all of us blaspheming non-believers.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.03.13 9:27

I will be waiting to read if any arrests are made re. the threat to Mrs.

Mrs. is determined to carry on with the run despite this threat. If the police really believe that someone will turn up with a gun at such a big event, will they really allow her to take part in it.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.13 9:38

tiny wrote:Didnt kate say she would like to kill Robert Murat,the papers never made a big deal about that ,did they.
She certainly wanted to kill the "abductor"
"I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.03.13 9:42

She refers to "additional problems" caused by the "abductor" so what were the ones that she already had? I thought that life before the fateful day was like something out of Hello magazine - perfect in every way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.03.13 9:46

Found it, on another forum
Kate McCann's Diary July 18th 2007 (sentiments repeated in book serialisation minus name):
"I had lots of hope that there would be progress in Murat's situation. I'm sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can't"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.03.13 9:56

when the truth comes out there will be a few more people saying this.about wanting to shoot her
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top