The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Mm11

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Mm11

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Regist10

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Empty TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by uppatoffee 04.02.12 21:39

Just seen front of tomorrow's Sunday Express which says Scotland Yard are calling in the Tapas 7. Hoping this is not a wind up! Perhaps Desmond is out for revenge!
TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  3934901622
Can't do link but check out photo on Spudgun's twitter feed!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Empty Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.12 21:42

uppatoffee wrote:Just seen front of tomorrow's Sunday Express which says Scotland Yard are calling in the Tapas 7. Hoping this is not a wind up! Perhaps Desmond is out for revenge!
TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  3934901622
TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Sunday10

It says the Scotland Yard Review Team are 'poised to interview' the Tapas 7.

I wonder if the interviews will start off like this:

"Jane Tanner, Rachael Mamphilly, Fiona Payne, David Payne, Matthew Oldfield and Russell O'Brien, I am arresting you all on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Now, into that van please..."
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Empty Re: TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?

Post by uppatoffee 04.02.12 21:44

Thanks Tony!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.02.12 22:01

Or perhaps ---

" As all the world knows, Madeleine McCann was abducted from her apartment which was within sight and earshot of her parents. Can you be bothered to add anything to any of the different, contradictory, but all totally accurate stories you have variously told ?
"No ?
Oh well never mind. Please collect your travelling expenses from the front desk as you leave.
Have a nice day."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.02.12 22:13

I'm in South Africa and just read the paper online...have I missed something? there is no mention of Tapas 7 and it's a weird headline...who knows Tapas 7? unless you read up on Madeleine.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 04.02.12 22:15

Tony Bennett wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:Just seen front of tomorrow's Sunday Express which says Scotland Yard are calling in the Tapas 7. Hoping this is not a wind up! Perhaps Desmond is out for revenge!
TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  Sunday10

It says the Scotland Yard Review Team are 'poised to interview' the Tapas 7.

I wonder if the interviews will start off like this:

"Jane Tanner, Rachael Mamphilly, Fiona Payne, David Payne, Matthew Oldfield and Russell O'Brien, I am arresting you all on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Now, into that van please..."

That is so funny Tony but it is what should be said. Not sure about the last sentence though TAPAS 7 to be interviewed by SY Review Team - Sunday Express. Is something happening at last?  50899

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 22:22

This explains why the SY costs up gone up so much, they need it for translating costs for david paynes interview...you know you know

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.12 22:29

The Sunday Express report begins thus:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

By James Murray

INVESTIGATIONS EDITOR

Scotland Yard detectives are poised to interview the so-called Tapas Seven as their inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann steps up a gear.

The friends of Kate and Gerry McCann, who accompanied them on their holiday to Portugal about five years ago, are expecting interview requests as soon as officers feel they could assist the investigation.

So far, the Yard's Maddie Squad has been concentrating on analysing every scrap of evidence in the case from files supplied by Leicestershire Police, Portuguese detectives and Metodo 3, the Barcelona-based private investigators hired by the McCanns.

Officers have flown to Portugal three times and visited Spain twice. With much....
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 22:31

aquila wrote:I'm in South Africa and just read the paper online...have I missed something? there is no mention of Tapas 7 and it's a weird headline...who knows Tapas 7? unless you read up on Madeleine.

Aquila the article won't be on the net until after midnight at least. the first paper editions will be available at certain paper stalls to buy from about now if anyone wants to go out in the snow! Apparently they have been talking about it on Sky - front page review. The full front page review programme is at 11.30 UK time...we'll know more then I suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.02.12 22:35

jd wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm in South Africa and just read the paper online...have I missed something? there is no mention of Tapas 7 and it's a weird headline...who knows Tapas 7? unless you read up on Madeleine.

Aquila the article won't be on the net until after midnight at least. the first paper editions will be available at certain paper stalls to buy from about now if anyone wants to go out in the snow! Apparently they have been talking about it on Sky - front page review. The full front page review programme is at 11.30 UK time...we'll know more then I suspect

Thanks, I've just switched the tv on to Sky News.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 22:42

Be interesting if any of the other papers report the same thing. It needs the whole of them to report on it

Back to top Go down

Post by finch 04.02.12 22:52

I don't like this sentence :

The friends of Kate and Gerry McCann, who accompanied them on their holiday to Portugal about five years ago, are expecting interview requests as soon as officers feel they could assist the investigation.

Does this mean they haven't been asked yet?
finch

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 04.02.12 22:54

I was wondering if we could assist the Scotland Yard Review Team by suggesting a few questions that maybe their inept colleagues at Leicestershire Police neglected to ask them last time round in the 2008 rogatories.

Here's one or two for starters:

++++++++++++++++=

1. Ms Tanner, I'd like to go over what you saw from the police van with the two-way windows on Sunday 13 May. You originally said that on 3 may at around 9.15pm you saw a bloke in a dark jacket and mustard chinos, dark hair and not wearing glasses, about 5' 9", walking purposefully. But when you saw Murat walk past the police van, you were adamant that that was who you had seen 10 days earlier. Murat was not at all like the description you gave police originally, was he? So why did you pick him out?

2. Dr Oldfield, could we go over your visit to the McCanns' apartment at 9.30pm on 3 May once again please. Which of the versions you've previously given of this event is the true one?

3. Dr O'Brien, when and where exactly did Jane Tanner tell you that she had seen a man carrying a child? Who was with you in the room when you were writing down two different timelines on Madeleine's Activity Sticker Book?

4. Dr Payne, Dr Kate McCann says that at about 6.30pm on Thursday 3 May you knocked on their front door, and that she was in the shower. She says she came to the door in a towel and says that about 30 seconds later, you left without entering their flat. Your account is rather different, isn't it? What do you say happened on that occasion?

I am sure other folk can think of a few more.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 22:58

finch wrote:I don't like this sentence :

This is what I felt too. No they haven't been asked yet on reading this, and it is pre emptying what might happen. But its good at least one of the papers is saying something positive and right and not just printing copy and paste jobs supplied by the mccann team

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 23:01

Tony Bennett wrote:

1. Ms Tanner, I'd like to go over what you saw from the police van with the two-way windows on Sunday 13 May. You originally said that on 3 may at around 9.15pm you saw a bloke in a dark jacket and mustard chinos, dark hair and not wearing glasses, about 5' 9", walking purposefully. But when you saw Murat walk past the police van, you were adamant that that was who you had seen 10 days earlier. Murat was not at all like the description you gave police originally, was he? So why did you pick him out?

Why do all your descriptions of the man you saw never have this man wearing glasses? Murat has bad eyesight and always wears glasses so how can this be him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico Sorda 04.02.12 23:07

I have a lot of respect for you guys sticking to your guns and fighting for the truth. Do not give up. Justice will be served in the end. Always stick with the evidence. We are on exactly the same path in Jersey. Civilians doing the investigative work and forcing the truth to the surface. The Mcann case is incredible and I wish I had more time to follow it. I have read one of Tony's books and I keep it close nothing like a dose of evidence to get you through a hard day.

Keep at it - the truth is out - its just that not everybody knows it yet

http://ricosorda.blogspot.com/

rs
Rico Sorda

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluerain 04.02.12 23:50

It's great that the Tapas 7 are under the spotlight again, but why do I get the sinking feeling that nothing will come of it? No doubt the shadowy forces 'behind the scenes' who have played such a large part in the protection of those who should have been called to account in this case will once again ensure that the matter will fade quietly away.
bluerain

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.02.12 23:56

Well Sky front page review have totally ignored it! and just a sarcastic comment against the Express from the presenter....well theres a surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 05.02.12 0:10

Trying not to be too hopeful here but I AM liking the phraseology of the headline in the Express. "Yard to call in Tapas 7" has a certain connotation to it. This is a bit of a bolt out of of the blue, which I would have expected to read as "SY to speak to the friends of the McCanns". This month is looking very interesting indeed.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.12 0:11

maebee wrote:Trying not to be too hopeful here but I AM liking the phraseology of the headline in the Express. "Yard to call in Tapas 7" has a certain connotation to it. This is a bit of a bolt out of of the blue, which I would have expected to read as "SY to speak to the friends of the McCanns". This month is looking very interesting indeed.

Hopefully they will be following up with Pats search next week

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 05.02.12 0:16

maebee wrote:Trying not to be too hopeful here but I AM liking the phraseology of the headline in the Express. "Yard to call in Tapas 7" has a certain connotation to it. This is a bit of a bolt out of of the blue, which I would have expected to read as "SY to speak to the friends of the McCanns". This month is looking very interesting indeed.

Well I'm as cynical as they come but even my hopes are raised. I feel a change and yes the wording of the headline struck me as a bit 'harsh'. Sensational to say the least.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.12 0:23

Now online

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.12 0:34

n some cases the Yard officers have asked for documents to be retranslated from ­Portuguese to English so that they are absolutely sure of what was said and meant.

My favourite bit....obviously retranslating English to English david paynes to made some sort of sense of what he is saying! On a serious note, they see clearly like anyone else who has read them the total inconsistencies and contradictions

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said they and their friends would do everything to assist attempts to discover what happened to Madeleine.

Like before when they refused to answer the 48 questions, like when they said they would take a lie detector test then backed out, like they said they would stay in PDL till Maddie was found but came back to the UK...Oh ok then we believe you

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 05.02.12 0:49

jd wrote:Now online

[url=http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives[/quote[/url]]

I wonder if this might be a distraction ploy by CM to create a buzz about something other than Pat Brown?
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.02.12 1:00

Cheshire Cat wrote:
jd wrote:Now online

[url=http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300185/Tapas-7-will-help-Madeleine-McCann-detectives[/quote[/url]]

I wonder if this might be a distraction ploy by CM to create a buzz about something other than Pat Brown?

Possibly but then the general public are unaware of Pats trip, they haven't a clue about it and the report certainly is not going to distract us who know what is really happening

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top