The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Snr Amaral news? Mm11

Snr Amaral news? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Snr Amaral news? Mm11

Snr Amaral news? Regist10

Snr Amaral news?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snr Amaral news? Empty Snr Amaral news?

Post by anil39200 12.01.12 19:37

Hi, was unsure where this should go. On the bilious jatyk forum there is a thread which seems to be exciting the pros about goncalo amarals lawyer. I just thought I would ask if anyone knows what they are jabbering about/

anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Snr Amaral news? Empty Re: Snr Amaral news?

Post by Guest 13.01.12 8:20

Who knows what they jabber on about. Personally I never go there as there is no need. If there is good quality news to be heard, it will appear here. If there is nothing here, treat it with caution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Snr Amaral news? Empty can't resist sometimes

Post by russiandoll 13.01.12 13:32

though not often do I venture there. Yes ...they have been laughing at the silence on here [ because we can't bear to admit it is true] over the reports that GA's lawyer has withdrawn from representing him.
I cannot find verification of this anywhere I have tried to find news.
Same old same old over there. It would be good to think that there might be intelligent debate to be had over some key issues, but the few times I have visited it is always just bile as you say.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.12 14:10

Until we hear something from any of the official channels, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to discuss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Snr Amaral news? Empty I second that

Post by russiandoll 13.01.12 14:59

Stella wrote:Until we hear something from any of the official channels, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing to discuss.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.01.12 15:01

Yeah they seem to seriously happy on all the pro sites. Yet one or two have asked for a link to the information but the links just take from one forum to another. I haven't seen any news article about this.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum