The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Mm11

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Mm11

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Regist10

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY

Post by Tony Bennett 06.10.11 21:37

As a result of letters from Carter-Ruck dated 2 September and 3 October 2011, a number of my articles and posts regarding Brian Kennedy have today been removed from this forum.

I wish to add that no article of mine on this forum (or elsewhere) which mentions Brian Kennedy's role since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann should be taken as in any way implying that he was involved in any cover-up of the true circumstances of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

I wish to apologise publicly to Brian Kenedy if anyone thought that any of my articles or posts did convey that that impression.

- Tony Bennett, 6 October 2011

ADMIN 6 October 2011
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty Re: A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY

Post by Larsson 06.10.11 21:52

Best hater grovel I've seen since Morais had to beg Ms Duarte for forgiveness.

So, can we safely assume that all that 'research' is now in the bin, where it belonged from the start?
Larsson

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty Re: A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY

Post by Guest 06.10.11 22:06

Must be the time of night when the trolls come out to play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.11 22:14

A bit too early in the day for them Stewie I would have thought!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 06.10.11 22:56

Tony Bennett wrote:As a result of letters from Carter-Ruck dated 2 September and 3 October 2011, a number of my articles and posts regarding Brian Kennedy have today been removed from this forum.

I wish to add that no article of mine on this forum (or elsewhere) which mentions Brian Kennedy's role since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann should be taken as in any way implying that he was involved in [b]any cover-up of the true circumstances of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

I wish to apologise publicly to Brian Kenedy if anyone thought that any of my articles or posts did convey that that impression.

ADMIN 6 October 2011

I never ever took it that way. And the same goes for the other man, Smethurst, I've only seen things questioned regarding his (Smethurst) Facebook friends

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.10.11 23:08

Larsson wrote:So, can we safely assume that all that 'research' is now in the bin, where it belonged from the start?
Er, Larsson, the research and analysis that you refer to is not in any bin, but it is most certainly in the hands now of the Scotland Yard Madeleine McCann Review Team led by D.C.I. Andy Redwood, a place where many might say it does belong.

And if you look at this extract from a letter I received from Carter-Ruck dated 12 August 2011 (on behalf of Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann), it seems that the members of the McCann Team have no objection at all to my writing to anyone and saying whatever I wish to in any letter to the relevant authorities in this country:

"We must also make it clear that while our clients reject as absurd the 'theories' which you advance about Madeleine's disappearance, neither our client nor we seek (and have never sought) to prevent you from raising those 'concerns' with the appropriate authorities - whether it be the law enforcement agencies, elected representatives such as your Member of Parliament, the Home Secretary or even (as you have also done) the Prime Minisdter. Nothing in this letter should be interpreted as an attempt to fetter your rights in this regard.

However, what our clients do object to - and where your conduct is clearly indefensible - is your publication of false and defamatory allegations about them, publicly, and in particular on your own website and on the websites of others, as well as through the publication and distribution of hard copy material such as the '60 Reasons' booklet and the leaflet concerning Goncalo Amaral. Such conduct not only seriously and unjustifiably defames our clients, it can only serve to damage the search for Madeleine..."

UNQUOTE

It is necessary to make a public apology to Mr Kennedy because there are some who have interpreted our researches and analyses of the McCann's private investigations as suggesting that there might be grounds for thinking that Brian Kennedy was part of a conspiracy to cover up what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

I apologise to Brian Kennedy if anyone thought that that was what I was saying.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by truthsoup 06.10.11 23:46

Mr. Bennett,

You have presented a dossier to Scotland Yard, which implies a fairly lengthy script about Mr. Kennedy.....
What crime is Mr. Kennedy supposed to have committed?

I notice that your glossary of names forwarded to SY does not include the person who emailed you with information about a photo with M in the BACKGROUND. Surely the photo would take priority over everything else you have researched.
truthsoup

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by truthsoup 06.10.11 23:49

It looks as if you have offered this public apology in lieu of a court case
truthsoup

Back to top Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty Give me one good reason why Philip Edmonds hasn't produced any of his photographs

Post by Tony Bennett 07.10.11 7:32

truthsoup wrote:I notice that your glossary of names forwarded to SY does not include the person who emailed you with information about a photo with M in the BACKGROUND. Surely the photo would take priority over everything else you have researched.
There's no need to be so obtuse, truthsoup; indeed with your username, I would have thought you would be more direct than that. Let's call a spade a spade, shall we, and declare that the person who 'e-mailed me with information about a photo with Madeleine in the background' is none other than Philip Martin Edmonds, no less a person than a Director of the world's largest steel company, Stemcor, and a member of one of the world's most wealthy and powerful families - the Oppenheimers, and of course the nephew of our very own, and much-lived, Lady Hodge.

Here's a reminder of what he write to me back on 16 August this year:

Dear Mr Bennett,

I am in receipt of your letter of 22 July regarding Madeleine McCann. I am sure you would appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to comment too much, as we do not know each other, and I have no idea what your connection to the case is. However, I would also not want further conspiracy theories to fester by simply ignoring your letter.

Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time. Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct. In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller.

I’m afraid I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Edmonds

Edmonds claims not only that he has a photo with Madeleine in the background, but some photos.

That makes it all the more remarkable that these photos, which would surely prove beyond reasonable doubt that Madeleine was alive on Thursday 3 May, have never been produced to the public.

No longer would we have to rely on a photo [the 'Last Photo' said to have been taken at 2.29pm] which some say is photshopped and could apparently only be produced after Dr Gerald McCann made a return visit to England.

If any of these much-vaunted (though not vaunted by me) photos had been produced, they would certainly be worth citing as evidence.

Can you think of a single good reason why these vital photographs have never been produced?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.10.11 7:35

I think truthsoup is asking if you gave the details of the person and the photographs to NSY?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Post by truthsoup 07.10.11 15:10

Yes, Get'em, that is exactly my question but I could not remember the name of the chap, I was not being obtuse, just bad recall. Presumably TB still has the email but chose not to submit it to NSY. If not, why not? others on this forum suggested it would be a good idea, stella, I think. So it was not my idea at all.
truthsoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.10.11 15:32

truthsoup wrote:Yes, Get'em, that is exactly my question but I could not remember the name of the chap, I was not being obtuse, just bad recall. Presumably TB still has the email but chose not to submit it to NSY. If not, why not? others on this forum suggested it would be a good idea, stella, I think. So it was not my idea at all.

Why would he (Tony) need to submit it to NSY? The letter says...

Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time.

Unquote

NSY are reviewing the case and the files. I would logically assume that these photos are in the withheld files, seeing as they haven't been released. In any case, they were also passed to the McCanns, who would have passed them on I would have thought. I am sure that if he had any info he would have passed this on along with those pics. The only thing he doesn't say is which police the PJ or the British police.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 07.10.11 17:44

Larsson wrote:Best hater grovel I've seen since Morais had to beg Ms Duarte for forgiveness.

So, can we safely assume that all that 'research' is now in the bin, where it belonged from the start?

Au contraire larsson, au contraire. A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 302873 I think Mr B is playing the game pretty well. We live within a crooked corporate system, (have you noticed? would you deny that?). Therefore Mr B has no other choice, if he's going to get anywhere he has to 'play the game'. I think we all know that.

Interesting to see how many of the McCann supporters also support the corporate bully boys. I often think about the near future when they've outlived their role as 'useful idiots'; when we no longer have freedom of speech, the right to question, when all *non approved* dissent is censored. What will they tell their children/grandchildren then if they ask: 'what were you doing when all this was happening?'. 'Erm.. erm.. I was, erm... well, I was err.. I was well.. helping them but.. A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 3361253850 "

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 07.10.11 19:57

Tony Bennett wrote:
Larsson wrote:So, can we safely assume that all that 'research' is now in the bin, where it belonged from the start?
Er, Larsson, the research and analysis that you refer to is not in any bin, but it is most certainly in the hands now of the Scotland Yard Madeleine McCann Review Team led by D.C.I. Andy Redwood, a place where many might say it does belong.

And if you look at this extract from a letter I received from Carter-Ruck dated 12 August 2011 (on behalf of Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann), it seems that the members of the McCann Team have no objection at all to my writing to anyone and saying whatever I wish to in any letter to the relevant authorities in this country:

"We must also make it clear that while our clients reject as absurd the 'theories' which you advance about Madeleine's disappearance, neither our client nor we seek (and have never sought) to prevent you from raising those 'concerns' with the appropriate authorities - whether it be the law enforcement agencies, elected representatives such as your Member of Parliament, the Home Secretary or even (as you have also done) the Prime Minisdter. Nothing in this letter should be interpreted as an attempt to fetter your rights in this regard.

However, what our clients do object to - and where your conduct is clearly indefensible - is your publication of false and defamatory allegations about them, publicly, and in particular on your own website and on the websites of others, as well as through the publication and distribution of hard copy material such as the '60 Reasons' booklet and the leaflet concerning Goncalo Amaral. Such conduct not only seriously and unjustifiably defames our clients, it can only serve to damage the search for Madeleine..."

UNQUOTE

It is necessary to make a public apology to Mr Kennedy because there are some who have interpreted our researches and analyses of the McCann's private investigations as suggesting that there might be grounds for thinking that Brian Kennedy was part of a conspiracy to cover up what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

I apologise to Brian Kennedy if anyone thought that that was what I was saying.

I notice larsson is newbie on the block and joined in just to rub her hands in glee over...something like that! It gives the impression mccanns trolls are watching this site like predators on the prowl.

So it's not OKfor TB to post up those info in 'public' but OK for him to give same info to 'authorities' according to CR...err..wtf!
Or is it a case of CR manipulating legal loopholes - on one hand he's afraid to be seen curbing TB's right to freedom of expression yet at the same time he's using bullying tactics to silent TB. Is anyone else confused?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 07.10.11 22:32

Carter Ruck use bullying tactics to silence and do not often lose as generally what they trying are to silence is down to opinion and most of those they chose to target do not have the funds to try and defend. AKA they are bullies in the playground (this is my opinion anyway).

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.10.11 6:01

dragonfly wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:As a result of letters from Carter-Ruck dated 2 September and 3 October 2011, a number of my articles and posts regarding Brian Kennedy have today been removed from this forum.

I wish to add that no article of mine on this forum (or elsewhere) which mentions Brian Kennedy's role since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann should be taken as in any way implying that he was involved in [b]any cover-up of the true circumstances of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

ADMIN 6 October 2011

I never ever took it that way. And the same goes for the other man, Smethurst, I've only seen things questioned regarding his (Smethurst) Facebook friends

Yeah, me too, I took it that way.
So you will have to wonder why the subject feels it is libellous, unless their guilt conscience is playing on their mind...hmmmm penny for thoughts.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by scotclogs 08.10.11 6:07

dragonfly wrote:

ADMIN 6 October 2011

. And the same goes for the other man, Smethurst, I've only seen things questioned regarding his (Smethurst) Facebook friends

"I never ever took it that way"
Same here.
We ALL make Mistakes Tony A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 442775674 But you are brave to own up to it A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 725573 unlike the MCCANNS &CO
scotclogs
scotclogs

Activity : 155

Back to top Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty Apologies

Post by harriet 13.10.11 23:41

Comment deleted and harriet/bonnybraes banned - ADMIN
harriet

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 17.10.11 17:27

I wish to add that no article of mine on this forum (or elsewhere) which mentions Brian Kennedy's role since the disappearance of Madeleine McCann should be taken as in any way implying that he was involved in any cover-up of the true circumstances of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

ADMIN 6 October 2011

I've heard it all now...according to the McCann supporters your public apology is not only null and void but a calculated insult to Mr Kennedy because you spelt his name wrong.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1511.html

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.10.11 18:19

AskTheDogsSandra wrote:

ADMIN 6 October 2011
I've heard it all now...according to the McCann supporters your public apology is not only null and void but a calculated insult to Mr Kennedy because you spelt his name wrong.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1511.html

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 5251 A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 5251 A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 5251 A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 5251
I wish they could make up their minds. The JATYK-we-hate-Brenda-Ryan-no-we-don't-we-love-her-now forum described my apology as 'grovelling'
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY Empty Shocked

Post by Guest 17.10.11 18:57

WOW, followed the link above and looked around. This thread particualary shocked me.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1424.html

I felt like reading a teenage blog. How low are these people, really?

Name-calling is all they can do, I didn't find one word with sense on that forum. It's like schoolgirls giggling together while talking bad about someone else. I heard people on here saying that the McCann supporters are very bad at discussion and acually come up with evidence.

That all they can do is talk pointless...really. I now, after seeing this, believe what many have already pointed out.

On this forum, at least it's serious debating and not just name-alling, Ofcourse someone has a blow-out now and then , but that's understandable. The other forum was just laughable A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 609562
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 18.10.11 0:25

Moa wrote:WOW, followed the link above and looked around. This thread particualary shocked me.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic1424.html

I felt like reading a teenage blog. How low are these people, really?

Name-calling is all they can do, I didn't find one word with sense on that forum. It's like schoolgirls giggling together while talking bad about someone else. I heard people on here saying that the McCann supporters are very bad at discussion and acually come up with evidence.

That all they can do is talk pointless...really. I now, after seeing this, believe what many have already pointed out.

On this forum, at least it's serious debating and not just name-alling, Ofcourse someone has a blow-out now and then , but that's understandable. The other forum was just laughable A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 609562

Followed your link. What a sad forum - not for meA PUBLIC APOLOGY TO MR BRIAN KENNEDY 172348
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum