The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Dear Clarence......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Clarence......

Post by Guest on 27.09.11 21:23

Montag, 26. September 2011


Dear Clarence...




The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell had said: "There is constant activity by these ghouls. They have accused Kate and Gerry of child neglect and worse, and covering up Madeleine's death.


"The trouble is that it is very hard to stop these people. They hide away behind their computer screens, blogging away."
...yes, it is very hard to stop us. But the reason is not that we love to hurt grieving parents in general or have no jobs, friends or family to occupy us. The reason is that you, Clarence, have done a terrible job in the past 4 years and have forced us to make sense of the utter bollocks you have dished out to the world. Of course a job like yours depends on the material you have got to work with and that is indeed more than poor. Still no reason good enough to blame us for the failure of selling the abduction to the thinking masses.

Lets put it in a nutshell where we are standing:

Evidence FOR an abduction:
The witness Jane Tanner sees the abductor while flip-flopping up a narrow street where two men are chatting none of which either sees or hears Jane passing by. She only sees his back, not his face but is pretty sure later on that he is Murat, Cooperman or any other new suspect dragged along. THE END

Evidence AGAINST an abduction:
- Shutters could not be opened from the outside
- No fingerprints on the shutters, window pane or ledge
- Plant material on the window sill was not disturbed
- No DNA evidence at all inside the apartment
- No break-in signs on the front door
- Cadaver odour detected by Britains top cadaver dog in various places two of which got corroborated by an additional CSI dog indicating the same places. Both alerts got corroborated by findings of DNA from "bodily fluid" with markers that contain Madeleine's DNA but allegedly were from more than one person.
- An impossible "window of opportunity" of maximum 3 minutes during which the shutters were allegedly opened without any noise being heard by the two people standing at the side of the apartment, let alone the flip-flopping Tanner.
- The statement of Mr. Smith who was 80% sure that the person he and his family saw carrying a "sleeping" girl towards the coast was Gerry McCann.
- The statement of Mr. Brooks who saw a couple carrying a child in the early morning hours of May 4th at the same time the couple McCann was out and about allegedly doing their very first "search"
- The changes of statements and discrepancies of the couple McCann and their friends too numerous to mention including such marvels as the door through which they left the apartment or the completely wrong description of apartment 5A given by Matt Oldfield indicating he was never inside.
- The unexplainable complete trust in the group of friends that never waivered once although some of them were merely acquaintances.
- Outright lies in the rogatories like the checks by Russell O'Brien INSIDE the apartments 5A and 5B on the Sunday while 5B was allegedly occupied by Matt Oldfield due to "sickness"
- Another outright lie regarding the positioning of a cot in the parent's bedroom during the week that was repositioned after Wednesday morning
- The refusal to answer the questions of the Portuguese Police by Kate McCann in September
- The grieving process clearly to be seen on the 4th May that got gradually less and less in complete contrast to the reactions of parents in an abduction case that starts off with a lot of hope and gets gradually worse as time passes.
- The evidently planted false sightings like the one in India where the local police were never involved
- The sourcing of private detectives that clearly never had any experience in abduction cases like Metodo3
..........

You see Clarence, it is not us, the ghouls, that are weird in our disbelief of the official theory but those that cling to the one single argument FOR an abduction. The cultists. But their numbers are small although their heads seem many. And the reason for their minority lies in your poor work. Reduced to abuse against those that just won't accept your stories and the need to plant yet another of the now ridiculous numbers of sighting I do pity you sometimes. One argument is just not enough.

Flip flop, flip flop.....
http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.com/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by littlepixie on 27.09.11 21:41

They DID neglect their children (according to them, I am not so sure). What they said they did is classed by Social Services as child neglect and the UK public agree it is as can be seen on all uncensored newspaper comments. What is Mitchell saying? That he doesn't understand the definition of child neglect and that he is right and the rest of the UK including Social Services are wrong?

It wasn't the Ghouls who believed they covered up their daughters death, it was the Police including top UK Police Officers - are they all Ghouls as well??

Stupid man, when will he realise, it just doesnt work or wash anymore.
avatar
littlepixie

Posts : 1340
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Gillyspot on 27.09.11 21:55

Both him and the idiots at the Scum should apologise for this (him for saying and them for printing it).

I agree that the lad that set up the facebook page was sick but as we are entitled in law to question evidence (found on the internet) and discuss it then they should have known better than to print this insulting rubbish.

As I have said before I don't know anyone (even though most aren't that interested) that believes in the abduction theory. And why you may ask? They tell me it is simply because of Gerry, Kate & Clarries insistence that there was an "abduction" and there is "no evidence" blah blab blah (oh and the ever near begging bowl)! violin
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Guest on 28.09.11 8:52

candyfloss wrote:You see Clarence, it is not us, the ghouls, that are weird in our disbelief of the official theory but those that cling to the one single argument FOR an abduction. The cultists. But their numbers are small although their heads seem many. And the reason for their minority lies in your poor work. Reduced to abuse against those that just won't accept your stories and the need to plant yet another of the now ridiculous numbers of sighting I do pity you sometimes. One argument is just not enough.
bravo bravo candyfloss
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ah Say Boy... who's pulling the strings... I say the strings boy... listen up!

Post by The Rooster on 28.09.11 16:35

I have heard the two imposters (can’t bring myself to write their names) mouthpiece (can’t bring myself to write his name either) regularly being described as a “puppet.”

Def: “A small figure of a person or animal, having a cloth body and hollow head, designed to be fitted over and manipulated by the hand.”

Def: “A person who is owned by someone.”

Def: “One whose behavior is determined by the will of others.”

Def: “A person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else.”

However, anybody who acts as the mouthpiece for the imposters is best described as a muppet

Def: Slang “a stupid person.”

Seems the Independent is in agreement…

“Clarence Mitchell is re-emerging as a public figure in his own right. On Friday he will speak at the Oxford Union, following in the footsteps of Desmond Tutu, Mother Teresa and Kermit the Frog.”

Sunday, 1 March 2009 – THE INDEPENDENT

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 71
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Ah say Candyfloss... very well written.

Post by The Rooster on 28.09.11 16:43

Great post Candyfloss, thankyou.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
avatar
The Rooster

Posts : 419
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 71
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Ollie on 28.09.11 17:56

Great posts Candyfloss & Rooster.




Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Guest on 28.09.11 20:33

I think i need to "clarify" that I did not write the opening post, the link is on the bottom of the post.









Dear Clarence.......... from here.......

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.com/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 22:01

hi Mr Mitchell

Now, I know that you or your mates will be looking in so lets get a few things sorted, shall we.

You may wonder why there are so many people that don`t buy the McCanns theory that Madeleine was abducted. Well, you are not 100% certain yourself are you? After all, you did state that Kate and Gerry were not responsible for Madeleine`s death and that the abduction theory was just an assumption or working hypothesis.

It is hardly helpful to the McCanns when they have a spokeman who keeps slipping up, digging a hole for himself. Carlos Anjos, head of Portuguese Police claimed of you “He lies with as many teeth as he has in his mouth”. Lets see what happens later

1. You make a public statement about Oakley International, claiming that these are the "big boys", the best that there is in international investigation.
Actually Mr Mitchell, this was a one man band set up purely for the benefit of the McCanns. The one director, Kevin Halligen, who allegedly charged the find Madeleine fund £500,000 and did nothing, was later arrested for major fraud (in other areas.) Where did you get your information from Mr Mitchell?

2. You publicly stated that Metodo 3 detective, Antonio Jiminez did not work directly for the McCanns. Maybe not a lie, but a very misleading statement. Antonio Jiminez was working with Metodo 3 from the very early days, in Morrocco. He did work for the McCanns, not directly, but under the command of Brian Kennedy. Jiminez (head of catalonian police special unit) was later arrested for his part in a the theft of half a ton of cocaine and later sentenced to 18 years imprisonment. You forgot to mention this Mr Mitchell

3. You do still have some authority of "what comes out in the media", you once claimed in PDL that you rounded up the lazy journalists and said "we are not reporting on this today", you also have contacts. With a small child being missing you would want the public to know who the investigators were would`nt you? Of course you would. Why then did you turn a blind eye to the misprint in many articles? the mis-print that claimed that the McCanns were using the services of Alpha Investigations Group, very impressive and very easily confused with the American Alpha Group Investigation. Were you not aware that the find Madeleine team had actually hired the one man band, Alphaig Limited, that was incorporated on June 10 2009 just for McCann purposes? the one that had a registered office of Arthur Cowleys cottage in Flintshire? You should have checked this out Mr Mitchell.

4. You say that there are wholly and innocent explanation for anything that the Portuguese police may or may not have found. Ok, Mr Mitchell, explain this:

The evidence of the cadaver dogs
One of the key lines of evidence Goncalo Amaral refers to in his book is the work of two internationally-acclaimed British police sniffer dogs, namely the two springer spaniels, Eddie and Keela, who have been trained and used by British dog handler Martin Grime. These dogs, who hitherto had a 100% track record in 200 or more cases of successfully locating where corpses had lain (Eddie) or of detecting human blood (Keela), found the scent of a human corpse in the following locations:

1.The living room of the McCanns’ apartment (5A) in Praia da Luz, on the floor next to the outside wall, behind the sofa

2.In or near the wardrobe in the McCanns’ apartment bedroom

3.On the veranda of the McCanns’ apartment veranda

4.Amongst the flowerbeds outside the apartment

5.On two of Dr Kate McCann’s clothes

6.On a red T-shirt belonging either to Madeleine or to her younger brother Sean

7.On the pink soft toy often produced by Dr Kate McCann for media photographs, ‘Cuddle Cat’

8.On the floor of the Renault Scenic, the hired car used by the McCanns, near the driver’s seat

9.On the car keys of the Renault Scenic

The presence of human cadaverine in these locations or on these items indicates that a corpse which has been dead for at least 90 minutes, usually at least two hours, has been in direct contact with these locations/items. The dogs did not find the scent of a human corpse anywhere else in Praia da Luz. Eddie was reported never to have given a ‘false positive’, i.e. a false alert, to the scent of a human corpse. His reactions to the above ten locations (he alerted to two separate items of Dr Kate McCann’s clothing) can therefore be trusted.

5. You say that there is no political interference - so what is the ex head of the governments media monitoring unit doing there? After all, in your very own word "if she is dead, she`s dead"

This is just a small sample of the many times that you have been caught out and let your clients down, I am certain that the members here can add to this list substantially.

It is little wonder, when the the spokesman is seen to be of limited credibility that the general public should start to ask questions. The truth, Mr Mitchell, fears no questions, If you want to put an end to this, why don`t you start to answer a few.

You can call the truthseekers whatever you wish, but if Madeleine was abducted, the biggest thorn in the McCanns sides, can only be the root of the problem - Their clumsy spokesman




____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 22:04

Great opening post Candyfloss

How about we get all Clarries bloopers together on this forum and challenge him, lets see if he can give us a straight answer to anything.


____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.09.11 22:12

I'll start

Clarence Mitchell: "I'm a decent human being"

party
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10228
Reputation : 5136
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 22:18

They don't cry in public, but plenty of tears are shed 'backstage'.

Maybe Mr Mitchell can explain how these people control these emotions so well. We can all put on a brave face to a point but in a situation such as this, that should be virtually impossible.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 22:31

Speaking to ITV News family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said:

"Nothing leads us to believe that this 'sighting' is any more credible than any others."

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

heres one from me

Post by russiandoll on 28.09.11 22:41

I’d stress as well that the money that people have donated from around
the world is only being spent on that campaign and Kate and Gerry’s
legal costs and media management in the shape of me that’s all coming
from the financial benefactors who are contributing quite separately so
that anybody who has given money to help find Madeleine need have no
fear that their money is being spent on lawyers fees or anything like
that.
avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by ufercoffy on 28.09.11 22:52

Clarence said there is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found.

We know about the 'wholly innocent' explanations for what was found (dirty nappies, rotting meat etc)

But what are the wholly innocent explanations for what the police didn't find?

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked
avatar
ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 23:12

ufercoffy wrote:Clarence said there is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found.

We know about the 'wholly innocent' explanations for what was found (dirty nappies, rotting meat etc)

But what are the wholly innocent explanations for what the police didn't find?

Ah, you mean Madeleine? Yes, she was kidnapped by gypsies, paedophiles, an australian woman someone and she is in a hellish lair the Arade dam Morrocco spain belgium France Germany Australia out there somewhere.

Sorry uffercoffy, maybe Mitchell is the best one to answer that very good question

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 28.09.11 23:17

In fact, Clarence, what didn't the police find?

Madeleine.

What's the wholly innocent explanation for why she hasn't been found?
avatar
IAmNotMerylStreep

Posts : 196
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2011-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by sharonl on 28.09.11 23:27

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:In fact, Clarence, what didn't the police find?

Madeleine.

What's the wholly innocent explanation for why she hasn't been found?

They also did not find:-

1. Any evidence of a break in

2. Any trace of an abductor

Whats the innocent explanation please Clarence?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4240
Reputation : 762
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.09.11 23:34

sharonl wrote:
ufercoffy wrote:Clarence said there is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found.

We know about the 'wholly innocent' explanations for what was found (dirty nappies, rotting meat etc)

But what are the wholly innocent explanations for what the police didn't find?

Ah, you mean Madeleine? Yes, she was kidnapped by gypsies, paedophiles, an australian woman someone and she is in a hellish lair the Arade dam Morrocco spain belgium France Germany Australia* out there somewhere.

Sorry uffercoffy, maybe Mitchell is the best one to answer that very good question
*you missed off Leh, India!?!!!

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by rainbow-fairy on 28.09.11 23:40

CM "I'm just trying to tell the truth about all this" (slightly paraphrased)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
avatar
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 43
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by Gillyspot on 28.09.11 23:47

A Clarrie Classic.

"Kate and Gerry are realistic enough to know that Madeleine may be dead and it would be a tragedy that she is found as such, because it rules out the hope that she is alive...

But any widening of the search area is encouraging and we would welcome that. If she is dead then she is dead, but not by their hand."

avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by happychick on 29.09.11 8:18

Clarence Mitchell said "It's a great shame that Kate and Gerry people seem more interested in making money out of Madeleine's disappearance instead of helping the search for her."

sarcastic

avatar
happychick

Posts : 403
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Clarence......

Post by PeterMac on 29.09.11 8:57

It is not really surprising he has been sacked.
Especially after the "Assumption" and "working hypothesis" gaff, and the provable LIES about the India sighting and the DNA and photo having been obtained and sent for comparison.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum