The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Mm11

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Mm11

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Regist10

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Empty Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful"

Post by Jill Havern 28.08.11 11:40

Mr.Amaral: Matter of Fact on Mitchell Veiled Threats

Discover the differences

"A criminal investigation does not have to be politically correct."

Those who knew me through the media formed an opinion based on my connection with the so-called Maddie Case. During the investigation, even after having being removed, I was a target of the most terrible accusations by the British press, by some commentators at “service in our square” [sic – meaning Portuguese media pundits] and by a gentleman named Clarence Mitchell, whose role is not very well understood. On the eve of the publication of the book that you already know, this gentleman was sending me warnings: "that I should be very careful" – be amazed!

I want to leave clear that I find unacceptable this tone coming from a subject of the oldest Democracy of the World. Be careful, why? Because I can slip on a banana peel fallen in the side walk? Is Mr Mitchell concerned about my security or my health? I do not think so. We all understand his menacing tone.

In Portugal, we are not used to people speaking to us in that way. Nor is this the opinion that we have of the British people, but there are always some people that clash. A criminal investigation does not have to be politically correct, not even to fear veiled threats. The book only contains facts and does not contain any accusation. So the differences stand out.

Gonçalo Amaral, Former Coordinator Criminal Investigation

Source: Correio da Manhã

Gonçalo Amaral: "I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41394

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful" Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell: "Be very careful"

Post by Willo 30.08.11 6:42

I always thought that the McCanns Portugese lawyer Marcos Aragao Corriea would have had something to do with the dog being killed. He seemed to be stalking Amaral, if reports were correct, sitting outside places were Amaral was eating or working. The guy is a fruitloop and his resentment of Amaral was plain to see for all. Was he under instructions or just doing his own thing?
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top