The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Verdi 07.03.21 21:04

After Madeleine was taken from us, my sexual desire plummeted to zero. Our sex life is not something I would normally be inclined to share and yet it is such an integral part of most marriages that it doesn’t feel right not to acknowledge this. I’m sure other couples who have been through traumatic experiences will have suffered similarly and perhaps it will reassure them to know that they are not alone. To those fortunate enough not to have encountered such heartache, I hope it gives an insight into just how deep the wounds go.

Apart from our general state of shock and distress, and the fact that I couldn’t concentrate on anything but Madeleine, there were two continuing reasons for this, I believe. The first was my inability to permit myself any pleasure, whether it was reading a book or making love with my husband. The second stemmed from the revulsion stirred up by my fear that Madeleine had suffered the worst fate we could imagine: falling into the hands of a paedophile. When she was first stolen, paedophiles were all we could think about, and it made us sick, ate away at us.

The idea of a monster like this touching my daughter, stroking her, defiling her perfect little body, just killed me, over and over again. It didn’t make any difference that this might not be the explanation for Madeleine’s abduction (and, please God, it isn’t); the fact that it was a possibility was enough to prevent me from shutting it out of my mind. Tortured as I was by these nauseating images, it’s probably not surprising that even the thought of sex repulsed me.

I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family. I was angry and bitter and I wanted it all to go away. I wanted my old life back.

I worried about Gerry and me. I worried that if I couldn’t get our sex life back on track our whole relationship would break down. I know there is more to a relationship than sex, but it is still an important element. It was vital that we stayed together and stayed strong for our family. Gerry was incredibly understanding and supportive. He never made me feel guilty, he never pushed me and he never got sulky. In fact, sometimes he would apologize to me. Invariably, he would put a big, reassuring arm around me and tell me that he loved me and not to worry.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[A study in behavioural patterns in human nature for research only]

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Scre1320

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 28121

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 19 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by CaKeLoveR 07.03.21 21:23

Sex features rather a lot, it seems.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1441

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.03.21 21:30

Snipped from @Verdis post.
I would lie in bed, hating the person who had done this to us; the person who had taken away our little girl and terrified her; the person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved. I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family. I was angry and bitter and I wanted it all to go away. I wanted my old life back.

Was that subliminal, did she mean Gerry, I wonder.
Wasn't she advised not to show any emotion when Madeleine went missing, in case the kidnapper "got off on it" and here she is laying it all out in print.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 07.03.21 23:20

" The person who had caused these additional problems for me and the man I loved " 

" Additional problems " ? So there were already problems in the marriage ? 

" It was vital we stayed together " 

Almost 14 years later they are still together , iin a prison of their own making that neither because of the guilty knowledge they possess can ever leave . IIf I decided to talk the other will have answers prepared . 

" In fact sometimes he would apologise to me " 
Why did Gerry feel the need to apologise , and what for ? 

There is imho no doubt Gerry is controlling and has to be in charge , Kate is not as many think under his control , she is as bad as he is but hides it better by playing the fragile little woman . She has a huge sense of entitlement, a volatile temper and a foul tongue. 

Has anyone ever said " NO " to Kate I wonder ? Cross her at your peril !

Activity : 2050

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.03.21 23:58

@sandancer wrote:There is imho no doubt Gerry is controlling and has to be in charge , Kate is not as many think under his control , she is as bad as he is but hides it better by playing the fragile little woman . She has a huge sense of entitlement, a volatile temper and a foul tongue. 

Has anyone ever said " NO " to Kate I wonder ? Cross her at your peril !
I couldn't agree more, Kate McCann is not the quivering little shrinking violet dominated by her husband as so many people believe, it's all part of the double act.  The designer plan that she gets the blame and the sympathy whilst he appears to be the power over her - and himself.

They are acting out a play, they work in unison.  Any decent human beings with the tragedy of losing a child, under any circumstances, wouldn't last five minutes in the relationship.  As with the grieving process, not necessarily in any particular order - anger, self loathing, blame, recriminations, sadness, hatred, isolation, depression, suicidal thoughts - till death do us part!  It never goes away, the loss of child is the worst possible tragedy to hit any living being.  It will stay with you until you die - the partnership will not!

Walking together, holding hands, laughing only days, weeks, months after losing their child does not fit the bill.  How stupid they were to play out their drama under the public eye.  With or without the release of the PJ files into the public domain,the evidence of their duplicity is there for all to see.  They courted the media and unfortunately for them, it turned around and bit them on the bum.

The price you pay for audacity and vanity.

Whatever, they must be living in hell of their own making.

I still can't locate that video showing Kate McCann throwing daggers with her eyes.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.03.21 0:08

Kate McCann wrote:My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth. It has always been my intention to set down a complete record of what happened to our family, for our children, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie, so that, when they are ready, the facts will be there for them to read. I wanted to make sure they would always have access to a written chronicle of what really happened, no matter how many years have passed.

Kate McCann wrote:Our sex life is not something I would normally be inclined to share and yet it is such an integral part of most marriages that it doesn’t feel right not to acknowledge this.

To your own children Mrs McCann?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Milo, CaKeLoveR, crusader and miffy8 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 08.03.21 13:19

shutup sick lalala

Any teenagers reaction to their parents talking about sex !

Activity : 2050

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 08.03.21 13:34

How anybody could mention a child's defiled body in the same paragraph  as her own sex life is beyond normal comprehension.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 1441

sandancer, crusader, miffy8 and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.04.21 0:45

At 10pm I went back to the apartment myself. I entered the sitting room via the patio doors, as Gerry and Matt had done, and stood there, listening, for a few seconds. All was silent. Then I noticed that the door to the children’s bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it. At first I assumed that Matt must have moved it. I walked over and gently began to pull it to. Suddenly it slammed shut, as if caught by a draught.

A little surprised, I turned to see if I’d left the patio doors open and let in the breeze. Retracing my steps, I confirmed that I hadn’t. Returning to the children’s room, I opened the door a little, and as I did so I glanced over at Madeleine’s bed. I couldn’t quite make her out in the dark. I remember looking at it and looking at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt like much longer. It seems so daft now, but I didn’t switch on the light straight away. Force of habit, I suppose: taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs.

When I realized Madeleine wasn’t actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she’d got into our bed. That would explain the open door. On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. As I ran back into the children’s room the closed curtains flew up in a gust of wind. My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpt for research and study only]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.04.21 1:02

Thursday 3rd May 2007

Everybody sprinted back to our apartment, except for Dianne, who remained in the Tapas area, and Jane, who was away from the table seeing to her kids. I remember feeling frustrated when David said, ‘Let’s just check the apartment.’ I’d done that, and I knew, I knew, that Madeleine had been abducted.

I ran out into the car park, flying from end to end, yelling desperately, ‘Madeleine! Madeleine!’ It was so cold and so windy. I kept picturing her in her short-sleeved Marks and Spencer Eeyore pyjamas and feeling how chilled she would be. Bizarrely, I found myself thinking it would have been better if she’d been wearing her long-sleeved Barbie ones. Fear was shearing through my body.

In the children’s room, Gerry lowered the shutter at the open window. Rushing outside, he made the sickening discovery that it could be raised from this side, too, not just from inside as we’d thought.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpt for research and study only]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum