The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Autumn on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 01:53

As promised, the book 'Faked Abduction' will be available very soon. It is due to be released mid January 2010 :yahoo:

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by DCB1 on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 02:32

Who promised it to who?

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by aiyoyo on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 03:47

oh dear, the mccanns are in for a 'good' time!
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by sans_souci on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 07:52

Oh dear, willl it miss the Christmas present giving season. Dommage.

sans_souci

Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Guest on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 08:22

Good news, more money for the Madeleine fund soon to be expected then. :yahoo:
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 09:38

more money and ego boosting made off the back of a missing child.

no shame.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Guest on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 09:53

How much does it cost and where can I order it from?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 09:55

cluj, you must have read it a million times in forum form.

Send the money to your favourite charity and save a tree.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by preciousramotswe on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:25

Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

preciousramotswe

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Otium on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:31

When I joined the 3A's I did so using an email account for that purpose alone.

Some weeks ago I received an email in that account telling me this book was about to be published. Can anyone tell me how the author/s of this book got my email address?
avatar
Otium

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:32

Otium wrote:When I joined the 3A's I did so using an email account for that purpose alone.

Some weeks ago I received an email in that account telling me this book was about to be published. Can anyone tell me how the author/s of this book got my email address?

Yes. Stevo.

nuff said.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Autumn on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:33

badmanners wrote:Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

Il reserve judgement on the book until I have seen the contents.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Otium on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:36

vaguely wrote:
Otium wrote:When I joined the 3A's I did so using an email account for that purpose alone.

Some weeks ago I received an email in that account telling me this book was about to be published. Can anyone tell me how the author/s of this book got my email address?

Yes. Stevo.

nuff said.

Thank you for replying but how has 'Steveo' got my email address and is he the author of this book?
avatar
Otium

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:40

Otium wrote:
vaguely wrote:
Otium wrote:When I joined the 3A's I did so using an email account for that purpose alone.

Some weeks ago I received an email in that account telling me this book was about to be published. Can anyone tell me how the author/s of this book got my email address?

Yes. Stevo.

nuff said.

Thank you for replying but how has 'Steveo' got my email address and is he the author of this book?

1. he was admin.
2. the database is all over the internet.
3. Not certain if he's the - but it seems that way. He's certainly involved.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Otium on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:56

vaguely wrote:
1. he was admin.
2. the database is all over the internet.
3. Not certain if he's the - but it seems that way. He's certainly involved.

Ok thanks now I understand.

I have just checked this email and it was sent to me on 30th October and it was from Brian Johnson.

Whatever this book contains I have absolutely no intention of buying it because whoever is peddling it came about my email address in what appears to be an underhanded manner.

Just out of interest has anyone else received an email regarding this book?
avatar
Otium

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 10:59

you may find that if people used their RL names on their emails that they would rather not say if they have or not - but I know of at least 3 or 4 other people who received this advert via email.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Otium on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 11:12

vaguely wrote:you may find that if people used their RL names on their emails that they would rather not say if they have or not - but I know of at least 3 or 4 other people who received this advert via email.

I appreciate that and I don't want to put anyone in a difficult postion. I was just curious as I was not a 'well known' poster and only made approx 100 posts. This led me to believe that perhaps I had not been hand picked and this email was sent to every poster on 3A's to the email address they joined with.

At least I know that it has been recieved by others and I'm just grateful I joined 3A's with a throw away address.
avatar
Otium

Posts : 64
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Autumn on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 12:57

badmanners wrote:Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

Dont's shoot the messenger for the message :bounce:

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by sunshine on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 18:27

What is he going to do with any profit( :ambersuz: ) he makes?

sunshine

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by preciousramotswe on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 18:31

Autumn wrote:
badmanners wrote:Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

Dont's shoot the messenger for the message :bounce:

What on earth is that supposed to mean?
Both the messenger and the message are rubbish. I've seen the stuff he's put about before - the no neck rubbish, the Turner's syndrome rubbish, the Freemasons rubbish, the flying-down-to-Florida-to-measure-a-playhouse rubbish.

The guy is a creep, his theories are pants and those who put any store by him should wise up.

preciousramotswe

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 18:42

sunshine wrote:What is he going to do with any profit( :ambersuz: ) he makes?

I think they've got a 3 for 2 on Chupa Chups at the moment. He could go halves.

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Autumn on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:31

badmanners wrote:
Autumn wrote:
badmanners wrote:Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

Dont's shoot the messenger for the message :bounce:

What on earth is that supposed to mean?
Both the messenger and the message are rubbish. I've seen the stuff he's put about before - the no neck rubbish, the Turner's syndrome rubbish, the Freemasons rubbish, the flying-down-to-Florida-to-measure-a-playhouse rubbish.

The guy is a creep, his theories are pants and those who put any store by him should wise up.

Some of his theories may be a bit questionable but they pale into insignificance compared to the the McCanns' farcical abduction rubbish. Anyway, hopefully the book will be on the shelves in all the main bookshops and supermarkets in the near future :)

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by DCB1 on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:52

Just in time for GAs trial then.

DCB1

Posts : 334
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:57

Autumn wrote:

Some of his theories may be a bit questionable but they pale into insignificance compared to the the McCanns' farcical abduction rubbish. Anyway, hopefully the book will be on the shelves in all the main bookshops and supermarkets in the near future :)

Really? Maybe you didn't read them all.

Unless you've been blinded by your hatred of the McCanns?

vaguely

Posts : 440
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Bea_Reasonable on Sun 20 Dec 2009, 19:58

"a bit questionable" :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bea_Reasonable

Posts : 126
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-15

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum