The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 15 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 15 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 15 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 15 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Jill Havern 29.08.24 20:24

There's no denying Lizzy has done some great research but, sadly, none of her videos will get the case reopened.

What Bernt is doing is pressuring the PJ to take a close look at the sites he has identified.

What on earth is wrong with that? This case needs some physical activity to even come close to getting the case reopened and investigated properly.

MMRG has been active with all our letters to the authorities, but this case needs something physical now, boots on the ground.

Which is what Bernt is doing!

bow2

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

sharonl, sandancer, Verity, crusader, Silentscope, Bluebagthepirate, GreenTara and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 30.08.24 5:44

I took a step back from Facebook groups of late because the sniping and criticisms between members on the various threads was uncomfortable and painful to watch. What it looked like was 'division' instead of a 'coming together'. The focus on Madeleine was getting lost somehow. IMO we should be embracing the hard work and research by everyone in order to get justice for that little girl. It is not a competition about who has put in the most work or who has produced the best piece of research or who has written the best books and so forth. What everyone has done and still doing is darn amazing. Admittedly I am a little biased and think Bernt is onto something. Jill is right in what she says in that this case needs something physical now and Bernt is doing that. His proactive approach so far is genious and i cannot wait to hear about what comes next.

Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 50

Nina, Verity, crusader, Cake Lover, GreenTara, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 30.08.24 6:07

Thank you Jojo and welcome to the forum.

Let's face it
FOIs havent worked
Petitions haven't worked
Letters with evidence to the authorities haven't worked
Books haven't worked
Videos haven't worked
Blogs haven't worked
Facebook groups haven't worked
Forums haven't worked
Hashtags on twitter haven't worked
Podcasts haven't worked

I am sooo excited at what Bernt is doing - he's undeterred by the spiteful critics on Facebook groups - Peter will announce in due course what's coming next.

Get 'em Bernt !

celebrate

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 43537

Nina, sandancer, Verity, Cammerigal, crusader, Silentscope, GreenTara and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 30.08.24 7:54

So what's next? I hope the digging starts soon. Maddie deserves a Justice.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 67

Nina, crusader, Honesty and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.24 11:14

Jojo1 wrote:I took a step back from Facebook groups of late because the sniping and criticisms between members on the various threads was uncomfortable and painful to watch.  . 

Sadly that seems to be the trend, as I observed a few days ago on this Forum

What is striking is how many of the critics openly confess that they have not read Bernt's Book, and even say they have no intention of doing so.
Look closer and we find that some have themselves written books, or have their own FB groups in which they have nailed their colours to specific dates and exact scenarios,
to which Bernt's new way of interpreting statements and evidence would be FATAL.

We can see a parallel in Clarke's recent articles in the Olive Press, where his desperation is clear, and he is STILL writing that 
"Another key frustration for prosecutors – who are expected to announce a trial date against Brueckner in the Madeleine case this Autumn  . ."     [7 August OP]
This was in an article about the BKA profiler who was talking about the similarities among the cases, but who in fact was shredded by the judges when they made a number of observations about the Gross DIFFERENCES between them.
IF Brücker is found legally not Guilty of the current charges, and IF it follows that no further action will be taken against him relating to Madeleine McCann, then Clarke will look not only a fool, but will be seen to have wasted years of his life, tens of thousands of Euros, doing nothing more than chasing a Quixotic windmill
The issues of Defamation and vindictiveness towards an innocent man have never troubled Clarke, as we saw with his hounding and libelling of Murat, and of Kidman and Law.
He merely made lots of money out of those egregious incidents

To quote from my own Chapter 48
"The most famous Hunter of Monsters in Spain was Miguel de Cervantes’ “Don Quixote”. (1605).   El Quixote’s exploits riding aimlessly across the plains of La Mancha on a quest never fully explained, attacking wine-skins and tilting at windmills insanely believing them to be monsters and giants, are familiar to all.
Now we have our modern incarnation, driving back and forth across Europe, imagining everyone with a disability to be guilty, and everyone with an alternative lifestyle to be a monster who has stolen, kidnapped, raped and murdered a whole series of small children and old age pensioners from the furthest south-west coast of Portugal to the northernmost regions of Germany, and probably beyond.

We speak loosely of a person being a ‘one-man crime-wave’.   Don Clarke-ote clearly wishes to go down in history as the ‘one-man crime-solver’ of all outstanding crimes across Europe....

The whole piece is devoted to Clarke’s quest, as is his book and almost every article written by or about him.    “He began to follow the little girl's trail through Portugal, Spain or Germany… “
Jon Quixote, the modern Knight-errant, secure in the belief that he alone has the truth, knows the way, and is determined to find and rescue his Emperatrix Doña Madeleine Dulcinea del Toboso y Rothley.. . "

To all the critics who have their own books, or websites or FB pages and have stated their own Fixed and immoveable positions on times and dates and scenarios . . .
only ONE of you can be right, and it may well be that NONE of you is.

Better, surely, to keep an open mind.
And better, surely, before criticising another theory - to have actually READ IT and understood the logical process involved.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16849

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Nina, sandancer, Verity, Cammerigal, Bluebagthepirate, GreenTara and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.24 12:25

I can't wait to read Paul James' book, featured above ^ 

His replies to my and Hema Patel's questions and comments this morning on the CMoMM FB page lead me to suspect he believes that Smithman was Gerry, carrying the freshly dead and still warm, bloodied and leaking body of his daughter, uncovered and unprotected, round the streets of PdL looking for somewhere to put her in the few minutes which remained before the police were alerted.

I really want to understand his proposed timeline, his suggestion for the hiding place, and his proposal for the final disposal method and location.   And of course to look at and consider the evidence on which he bases his conclusions.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

crusader, Bluebagthepirate, GreenTara, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 13:17

PeterMac wrote:he believes that Smithman was Gerry, carrying the freshly dead and still warm, bloodied and leaking body of his daughter

That's my opinion too, except for the "fresly dead" (dead for over 20 hours) and "still warm" (cold) not "bloodied and leaking"...
Smithman was very unlucky to cross 9 people coming back home, the probability was almost null at this time and period of the year (I went there with Pat Brown and observed).
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 255

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 30.08.24 13:29

It's not "unlucky" to bump into people on a street leading to bars and restaurants. It's a probability and one no one would take considering it was all kicking off 400 metres away. Gerry had already bumped into Jez 45 minutes before. He's not an idiot,
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 759

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.24 13:48

AnneCGuedes wrote:
PeterMac wrote:he believes that Smithman was Gerry, carrying the freshly dead and still warm, bloodied and leaking body of his daughter

That's my opinion too, except for the "fresly dead" (dead for over 20 hours) and "still warm" (cold) not "bloodied and leaking"...
Smithman was very unlucky to cross 9 people coming back home, the probability was almost null at this time and period of the year (I went there with Pat Brown and observed).

Death on Wednesday 2nd then, or very early hours of 3rd ?

I hadn't realised you visited with Pat B.    When was that ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 30.08.24 13:51

Whoever it was carrying a child, only bumped into the Smith family, no other reported sightings that night.
And it wasn't Tannerman, who had long collar length hair.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6694

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 14:57

Bluebagthepirate wrote:It's not "unlucky" to bump into people on a street leading to bars and restaurants. It's a probability and one no one would take considering it was all kicking off 400 metres away.

That street doesn't lead to bars and restaurants. It leads to rocky beaches. It seems you've never been there !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

silly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 30.08.24 15:02

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Bluebagthepirate wrote:It's not "unlucky" to bump into people on a street leading to bars and restaurants. It's a probability and one no one would take considering it was all kicking off 400 metres away.

That street doesn't lead to bars and restaurants. It leads to rocky beaches. It seems you've never been there !
??? 

It absolutely led to bars and restaurants.

That's where the Smiths were coming from.

It also led to apartment complexes.

That is where the Smiths were heading.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

GreenTara and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 30.08.24 15:09

I have been to PDL only once for a few hours in the late morning early afternoon as had taken a bus from Alvor to Lagos then a connecting one to Luz, the first thing I noticed when walking was how narrow the streets were especially in the older streets, also walking on Portuguese small cobbled pavement and some road tiles can be lethal even with wearing flat shoes as the feel slippy underfoot, never mind navigating a corpse
Also years ago there was a missing person appeal on TV reported 2 day’s after the person went missing I happened to be owing to finishing work and journeying home I happened to be in the same location as the last sighting at the same time, now I didn’t see anything though from the minute I heard the TV appeal, I was already replaying every single minute detail of my journey home that day, and also what I was wearing carrying etc etc
For that reason in my opinion if Mr Smith & fam had really seen Gerry they would have recognised him immediately on seeing him in newspapers and the TV coverage that was broadcast across the world in May not in September
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.24 16:06

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

??? 

It absolutely led to bars and restaurants.

That's where the Smiths were coming from.

It also led to apartment complexes.

That is where the Smiths were heading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Bluebagthepirate, GreenTara and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 18:43

PeterMac wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

Death on Wednesday 2nd then, or very early hours of 3rd ?

I hadn't realised you visited with Pat B.    When was that ?

Death before he and later she came back from the Tapas bar.
In February 2012 I think. I invited PB for dinner and the following morning drove her and Joana Morais to PDL. We picked up Sofia de L (Astro) in Praia da Rocha and we had lunch at Paraiso. Joana was sick and I had a commitment, we left PDL around midnight. PB had found a room in the building across Agostinho da Silva St and had a clear view on G5A.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

PeterMac, crusader, silly, Honesty and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 18:58

In 2012 at night, believe it or not, we went from G5A to the stairs of Calheta and we met no one as well as no car passed us. All cars, and there were many, used Primeiro de Maio.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

PeterMac, crusader, Honesty and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 19:04

pinkgladioli wrote:
For that reason in my opinion if Mr Smith & fam had really seen Gerry they would have recognised him immediately on seeing him in newspapers and the TV coverage that was broadcast across the world in May not in September

I never had TV, so I first saw the MCs' faces in June or July on the cover of some magazine in the supermarket !
I don't know whether Smithman was G but the S testimony is the only one that could be related to M being moved away. All S admitted the child looked like M.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 19:59

Jill Havern wrote:From Bernt:

I don't speak or read Portuguese and that my job was basically done when the English translation of Amaral's book became available. 

The English translation of AnnaEsse has been available online since 9 September 2009. 
https://thetruthaboutthelie.blogspot.com/2009/09/complete-book-on-one-page.html
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Honesty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 30.08.24 20:17

I’d hazard a guess the Smiths had a TV or access to one or newspapers in some capacity especially when they frequented the likes of Kelly’s bar  when they got back home definitely, The McC’s and their wider family took every opportunity to hi light their Irish heritage and with the Smiths being Irish I’d say they would deffo would have been automatically drawn to the plight of missing girl with irish roots, I reckon they would have been watching and listening for any updates, Madeleine's would be seen as one of their own,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 30.08.24 20:29

I'm at a loss as to know how anyone didn't hear the commotion going on in Praia da Luz that night.
I remember the tv channels talking to the residents and they all said how you could here people shouting Madeleine until the early hours of 4th May.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6694

Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 30.08.24 20:33

Jill Havern wrote:There's no denying Lizzy has done some great research but, sadly, none of her videos will get the case reopened.

What Bernt is doing is pressuring the PJ to take a close look at the sites he has identified.

What on earth is wrong with that? This case needs some physical activity to even come close to getting the case reopened and investigated properly.

MMRG has been active with all our letters to the authorities, but this case needs something physical now, boots on the ground.

bow2
I can't think anyone would think there was anything  wrong with Bernt pressuring the PJ if he genuinely believes in the sites.

But, imo, if others, particularly those giants who have toiled for so many years on this case, wish to voice an opinion that differs to Bernt, surely they should be free to do so.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 123

Ladyinred and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 30.08.24 20:51

crusader wrote:I'm at a loss as to know how anyone didn't hear the commotion going on in Praia da Luz that night.
I remember the tv channels talking to the residents and they all said how you could here people shouting Madeleine until the early hours of 4th May.

Around 50 persons looking for M in a village of about 3500 inhabitants in low season.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 30.08.24 21:12

AnneCGuedes wrote:

What a tremendous honour, Anne, to have met Pat Brown!
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 123

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 30.08.24 21:58

Honesty wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:There's no denying Lizzy has done some great research but, sadly, none of her videos will get the case reopened.

bow2
I can't think anyone would think there was anything  wrong with Bernt pressuring the PJ if he genuinely believes in the sites.

But, imo, if others, particularly those giants who have toiled for so many years on this case, wish to voice an opinion that differs to Bernt, surely they should be free to do so.
I don't know about giants... there are a lot of  unsung heroes though.

The "giants" seem a bit unhappy with the new kid on the block.

It's like they want him to fail.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

GreenTara, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 30.08.24 22:05

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Death before he and later she came back from the Tapas bar.
In February 2012 I think. I invited PB for dinner and the following morning drove her and Joana Morais to PDL. We picked up Sofia de L (Astro) in Praia da Rocha and we had lunch at Paraiso. Joana was sick and I had a commitment, we left PDL around midnight. PB had found a room in the building across Agostinho da Silva St and had a clear view on G5A.

which means I missed you all by a few hours.   Fate messes us all around.
I met Pat on the beach on what must have been the next day and we spend three days snooping and sleuthing and mucking around
And pushing up shutters and pacing things and timing things, and then had a look at the ‘Lawless Hinterlands” trying to imagine where the 
“Hellish Lair: might be.
And then dropped her off with Natasha D 
Pity we didn’t all meet

If I understand you right, you agree with Bernt’s Wednesday 2/5/7 date of death - Late evening or 
Early hours of the morning 3/5/7 , depending on the amount of alcohol - OR anything else - consumed (?)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

AnneCGuedes and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top