The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 14 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Cake Lover 29.08.24 11:01

I don't do Facebook either; I agree about the opinions of others, it's stupid not to think for yourself.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2639

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 29.08.24 11:47

crusader wrote:Did the sniffer dogs go to the cemetery?
I thought the scent was lost just over the road at the car park in front of the apartments.
Sniffer/Cadaver dogs do NOT go to a cemetery...because of the obvious scents of dead bodies. Hence it makes a SUPERB place to store a dead body. "Any Fule Kno that".
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 263

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.08.24 12:48

This fule didn't.  laugh
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6673

Cammerigal and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.08.24 14:47

You don't bury bodies wrapped in plastic bags in a cemetery, only coffins or urns.  In Portugal, if the body is not taken to the mortuary, it must be buried within 24 hours. What about insect squads? https://entomologytoday.org/2017/10/03/the-flies-and-beetles-that-turn-death-into-dinner/
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 217

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.08.24 15:08

From Bernt:

Hi Jill. Could you tell them that I don't speak or read Portuguese and that my job was basically done when the English translation of Amaral's book became available. I have said that I know exactly what he is saying in his book as I saw a Portuguese documentary about the book with English subtitles and Mr. de Almeida's final reports is basically identical to Amaral's beliefs at the time. Other info about his book I got on the forums, so what do I have to read his book when I was done when it became available. I also stated I didn't want to follow someone blindly, even though one of the main motivations for doing this job was how the press treated Amaral. Those who read my book knows that he is a hero in my book, literally.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43525

Nina, Cammerigal, crusader, Silentscope, Cake Lover, GreenTara, Jojo1 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.08.24 15:20

AnneCGuedes wrote:You don't bury bodies wrapped in plastic bags in a cemetery, only coffins or urns.  In Portugal, if the body is not taken to the mortuary, it must be buried within 24 hours. What about insect squads? https://entomologytoday.org/2017/10/03/the-flies-and-beetles-that-turn-death-into-dinner/
And of course there is what is happening inside the body within minutes of death. There are many sites that will explain this natural process.

Activity : 3374

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.08.24 16:38

PeterMac wrote:One of the vocal critics is one Paul James, who has posted on the various FB pages
He refers readers to his book, which on examination has not yet been published, or is not available for sale

My reply this morning was this 

"I accept that you have firm and apparently unshakeable beliefs about what did happen.
You state : QUOTE: Once more for the record:
Madeleine was 'not' taken to and stored in the cemetery? This did not take place and is not true.
Madeleine was 'not' taken to the top of the Rocha Negra for burial? This did not take place and is not true. END

The implication is that to be so certain, so sure, that these are not true, you have unique access to the Truth
Could you give us the facts on which you rely to make these statements.
By which I mean irrefutable FACTS and not your individual beliefs or suppositions based on second or third hand evidence"

We shall all be interested in his evidence of what did happen.

And this morning, prompted by another question from Hema Patel he posted this on the CMoMM FB

"Good morning Hema Saveer Patel and thank you for your views and question.
Personally speaking, can I politely say, it would be more accurately phrased to say that I speak from the standpoint of common sense 'in conjunction with', police forensic evidence, the forensic evidence taking the lead of course.
Yes, I can say with 'absolute certainty' that Madeleine was 'not' stored in the cemetery and was 'not' buried up on that hill.  Have you read my two posts regarding the cemetery (posted 17 May ) and the Rocha Negra, (posted 3 June)? You can easily find these on my page.
Regarding the forensic material and what was said by the police regarding the material recovered from the back of the hire car? This is all on the internet for anyone to read. And it is this discovery 'alone' which puts pay to the ridiculous idea that Madeleine was stored in the cemetery for weeks, a few minutes walk from 5A, and in the opposite direction of the Smith sighting. And this sighting is a vitally important piece of eye witness testimony, which in order to make Bernie's version of the story sound more plausible, it is completely disregarded as 'irrelevant'.
Therefore, based on the forensic material (alone) found in the back of the hire car, the storing of the body in the cemetery 'never took place'.
END

In other words, it is nothing more than his personal opinion, based on a slavish adherence to the Smithman Creed

He has No Evidence,  No Facts,  No logical progression, Just a personal gut feeling that he believes something – Smithman – which on any test is highly controversial, to say the least,  
and on that basis dismisses and condemns almost as Untruth the conclusions someone else arrived at after 7 years of investigation and field work.

But he has a book coming out.   
And on this evidence it is likely that it will promote Smithman, a belief to which Bernt's Theory is fatal.

I shall be ordering a copy so soon as it is released, and will treat it in the same way I did all the others. Examine it closely, read it more than once, and then dissect it – physically if necessary
and "having Plucked the entrails of the offering forth, will try to find a heart within the beast."    [Shakespeare. Caesar Act 1, Sc.2 line 42/3.  EDITED (heavily  big grin  ). ]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16836

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Cammerigal, Silentscope, GreenTara, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.08.24 16:52

What does Paul James think happened to Madeleine, abduction or accident and hidden by her parents?
I've never heard of him.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.08.24 17:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader, GreenTara and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.08.24 17:05

Is that supposed to be Kate McCann doing her praying Arab thing.  laugh
crusader
crusader

AnneCGuedes, Jojo1, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.08.24 17:10

It's ironic that Paul discredits Bernt's book, but uses the word 'murder' in the title of his own book when there's no evidence of that.

think

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, crusader, AnneCGuedes, GreenTara, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli 29.08.24 17:18

and uses statue thing that looks like a grave to promote his unpublished writing
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 144

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.08.24 17:20

Personally, I don’t rate Paul James’ comments worthy enough to be engaging in dialogue with him. However, I think it is important that his comments are publically challenged, so that other readers with maybe a little more cognitive ability might read them.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 52

Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.08.24 17:35

Has he been Carter Rucked? that title is far worse than anything G. Amaral said or printed.
crusader
crusader

Nina, Cake Lover, GreenTara and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 29.08.24 17:43

Pushing Smithman despite the fact it's a ridiculous theory with no evidence except Smith's Gerry getting off a plane carrying a child the way normal people carry a child.

Plenty of sound reasons why it wasn't Gerry.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 715

GreenTara, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 29.08.24 18:06

Verity wrote:
Honesty wrote:
Verity wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lizzy is getting in a tizzy

She hasn't read the book, has barely watched the interview and instead of being curious about where this investigation may, or may not, lead she's admitted that her discrediting of Bernt's book is about her credibility.

bignono
If by discredit you mean to harm the good reputation of, how has Lizzie done this?

I am sorry to say this, but didn't Bernt admit he hadn't read Goncarlo Amaral's book?
Do you not think that by encouraging many thousands of members on various FB groups that Bernt is a phoney, without even having read the free book he's sent her or watched his JE interview, that she's not harming his reputation at the expense of her own credibility?

How can she give an opinion on something she hasn't even read? She has no idea what's in the book because she hasn't even received it yet.
I don't do FB so was surprised to hear you state that Lizzie is presenting Bernt as "a phoney". 

I've read your post 27.08.24 8:17 and see that Lizzie stated she was "pleased to see The Sudden Impulse....was getting the info....out to the public". 

Lizzie also stated under the same post that her judgements had been made from Bernt's interview with JE and his promotional video, which she quotes from verbatim, even including Bernt's little "uhs", etc.

Surely, the most important factor about all this is the search for the truth, regardless of who speaks it,  and the attainment of the outcome we have all hoped for for so long.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 118

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.08.24 18:08

crusader wrote:Has he been Carter Rucked? that title is far worse than anything G. Amaral said or printed.

It's defamation. It wouldn't be accepted in a Court of Justice unless he brings evidence of it.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.08.24 18:17

Honesty wrote:

I've read your post 27.08.24 8:17 and see that Lizzie stated she was "pleased to see The Sudden Impulse....was getting the info....out to the public". 

Lizzie also stated under the same post that her judgements had been made from Bernt's interview with JE and his promotional video, which she quotes from verbatim, even including Bernt's little "uhs", etc.

Surely, the most important factor about all this is the search for the truth, regardless of who speaks it,  and the attainment of the outcome we have all hoped for for so long.

That sounds common decency ! I agree with some of Lizzie's points (I don't do FB as well, discovered her comments on CMOMM), but not with death's date (hence I disagree with Pat Brown also). I'm convinced that M didn't see the sun rise on May 3.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Nina and ArleneT like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 29.08.24 18:20

Jill Havern wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The book cover is interesting. Did he find out something? Did he investigate like BS?
The police found that book in the McCann's apartment right? thinking

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.08.24 18:21

Bluebagthepirate wrote: carrying a child the way normal people carry a child.

There's a word in Martin S's statement that should have attracted your attention. Perhaps read it again..
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 29.08.24 18:25

AnneCGuedes wrote:

There's a word in Martin S's statement that should have attracted your attention. Perhaps read it again..
There's pictures of gerry actually getting off the plane. Perhaps look at them again...
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

GreenTara likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 29.08.24 18:28

Bluebagthepirate wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:

There's pictures of gerry actually getting off the plane. Perhaps look at them again...

Sure, sure, lol !
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 29.08.24 18:32

Honesty wrote:
Verity wrote:
Honesty wrote:

She hasn't read the book, has barely watched the interview and instead of being curious about where this investigation may, or may not, lead she's admitted that her discrediting of Bernt's book is about her credibility.

bignono
If by discredit you mean to harm the good reputation of, how has Lizzie done this?

I am sorry to say this, but didn't Bernt admit he hadn't read Goncarlo Amaral's book?
Do you not think that by encouraging many thousands of members on various FB groups that Bernt is a phoney, without even having read the free book he's sent her or watched his JE interview, that she's not harming his reputation at the expense of her own credibility?

How can she give an opinion on something she hasn't even read? She has no idea what's in the book because she hasn't even received it yet.
I don't do FB so was surprised to hear you state that Lizzie is presenting Bernt as "a phoney". 

Looks like she changed her mind before reading Bernt's free book and how he arrived at his conclusions.

I didn't say she said he was a phoney, but what else can be interpreted from her posts and the reactions she's getting from members who say they will not now read the book? She's certainly insinuating that he's a liar (phoney) and members are blindly believing him AKA don't buy the book.

She says this is about her credibility. In other words, believe me not him.

OK, she's read the files but has she done a 7 year field investigation with cameras that could change the course of the case? We don't know yet, so why discredit his work before we know the full facts?
Verity
Verity

Activity : 279

GreenTara, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Leo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 29.08.24 19:08

Honesty wrote:
Verity wrote:
Honesty wrote:

bignono

She only admitted it was a good thing that he was getting info out to the public, when she was challenged about overlooking this fact. She did not mention it prior to being challenged.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 52

Jojo1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 29.08.24 19:09

Sadly I think she thinks this is about her.
We are all on the same side whether you have been looking at this for 17 years (like many of us) or not.
She needs to read the book and hope Bernt has cracked it.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Jill Havern, GreenTara, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and MikaelaB like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top