The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 13:53

Jill Havern wrote:Ooooh...the juicy bit coming up Bluebag   thumbsup

Oh don't do this to us. sad1

I have ages to go before I get even to page 602

The suspense is killing now and I don't want to fast forward

thinking Oh, go on, spill the beans

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11267

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 33 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 20.07.24 14:40

I meant page 602 onwards is the juicy bit, so even when you get to page 602 you'll still have 200 pages to go.

hysterical

The juicy bit is Bernt's field investigation.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43460

sharonl and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 14:59

Jill Havern wrote:I meant page 602 onwards is the juicy bit, so even when you get to page 602 you'll still have 200 pages to go.

hysterical

Any spoliers? think
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.07.24 15:12

sharonl wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:I meant page 602 onwards is the juicy bit, so even when you get to page 602 you'll still have 200 pages to go.

hysterical

Any spoliers?  think
Well, that'd be like telling you that the Titanic sank and even though Leonardo DiCaprio said 'Don't let go" and Kate Winslet said she wouldn't.

She still did anyway.

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 15:22

Jill Havern wrote:
sharonl wrote:

hysterical

Any spoliers?  think
Well, that'd be like telling you that the Titanic sank and even though Leonardo DiCaprio said 'Don't let go" and Kate Winslet said she wouldn't.

She still did anyway.

sad1  Oh no, I was going to watch Titanic for the very first time tonight.  That's blown that

Now that you owe me, please tell big grin   Just a little
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 20.07.24 15:49

The mention of the Titanic ending reminds me of how I unwittingly spoiled a film for someone. Years ago I and a friend went to see Nicholas and Alexandra, the story of the last Russian tsar and family. 

It was a long film with an interval, during which I chatted with my friend and said what had happened to the family. A woman next to me was upset as she hadn't known!
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 632

Jill Havern, sharonl and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.07.24 15:55

sharonl wrote:
Jill Havern wrote:
sharonl wrote:

hysterical

Any spoliers?  think
Well, that'd be like telling you that the Titanic sank and even though Leonardo DiCaprio said 'Don't let go" and Kate Winslet said she wouldn't.

She still did anyway.

sad1  Oh no, I was going to watch Titanic for the very first time tonight.  That's blown that

Now that you owe me, please tell big grin   Just a little
whisper

wow 
shhhh Don't tell anyone else.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.07.24 16:08

Amy Dean wrote:The mention of the Titanic ending reminds me of how I unwittingly spoiled a film for someone. Years ago I and a friend went to see Nicholas and Alexandra, the story of the last Russian tsar and family. 

It was a long film with an interval, during which I chatted with my friend and said what had happened to the family. A woman next to me was upset as she hadn't known!

ooops I'd have felt inclined to bop you on the nose!   big grin
I hate it when people tell you the end of the film.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sharonl and Nina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 16:58

Amy Dean wrote:The mention of the Titanic ending reminds me of how I unwittingly spoiled a film for someone. Years ago I and a friend went to see Nicholas and Alexandra, the story of the last Russian tsar and family. 

smilie Aw Did you offer to pay for her popcorn ? pop2
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 17:00

Jill Havern wrote:

ooops I'd have felt inclined to bop you on the nose!   big grin
I hate it when people tell you the end of the film.

Listen, tell us what you know and I promise I'll leave your nose alone big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.07.24 17:04

Oooooh....fiesty! Who knew? You look like such a sweet young thing too.

If I was you I would whizz ahead to page 602 and get stuck in. You can always go back and take up where you left off.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.07.24 17:07

Jill Havern wrote:Oooooh....fiesty! Who knew? You look like such a sweet young thing too.

If I was you I would whizz ahead to page 602 and get stuck in. You can always go back and take up where you left off.

It's the suspense - it's killing big grin

Page 602 it is then
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.07.24 18:23

I thought everyone knew, or had worked out how “Titanic” ended

IT SANK

Or do I need to watch it again ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16830

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 20.07.24 18:59

I didn't watch the film because I knew how it ended 😀
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1783

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 20.07.24 19:25

I can't believe somebody didn't know the story of the last Russian tsar and his family. think
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2573

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.07.24 14:21

SPOILER ALERT;

THE BRICK

She died. They Lied
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, Nina, Liz Eagles, sparkyhorrox, crusader, Silentscope, Bluebagthepirate and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Shash T 22.07.24 16:08

I have just read page 764. The last couple of lines, "... if the media got info and blew this open, that the PJ had done something without informing the British who actually had an open and active case going."

Surely this case belongs to the PJ and they don't need permission from the British to do anything? Am I correct?
Shash T
Shash T

Activity : 34

Nina, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 22.07.24 20:10

Pt has jurisdiction over this case... theoretically. Remember that the Public Prosecutor's Office failed to get the TP 9 to come to PdL, after an intense exchange in which Portugal acceded to the group's every whim... If you read this very interesting exchange of e-mails, you will see that LC ("Call me Stu") did everything in its power to prevent the re-enactment from taking place.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes

Activity : 210

Shash T likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 24.07.24 16:14

Did you guys see that interview with Amaral from 2012? At 7:55 he stands with a reporter on the hill area and he says that they investigated this area, but they didn't find sth.. But they have pictures of Gerry who was in this area.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 56

Nina and Shash T like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.07.24 17:02

Yes, the PJ searched the base of the cliffs...TFD went much further up the hill.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, Silentscope and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 24.07.24 17:16

Jill Havern wrote:Yes, the PJ searched the base of the cliffs...TFD went much further up the hill.
 Yes. Amaral said that they have photos of Gerry in the rocks down below the water. In a cave? What was he doing there? TFD should finally upload the videos!
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 56

Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.07.24 22:13

Where was the old farmhouse or barn where it was alleged that the PJ traced Gerry & Russell's mobile too?   There was a report of towel being found there which had a blood stain and consisted of fibres similar to that found in the hire car boot and with a pattern matching towels at the Ocean Club,  Is this relevant?

More detail on this here https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9063-the-barn?highlight=barn
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.07.24 19:16

Things are going to heat up over the next few days.   Stand by for a concerted attack on the Forum 

Bernt Stellander's interview with James English is due to go out on Thursday 1st August
The notice on Social Media has had over a MILLION Hits SO FAR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited to add twitter video - Admin
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader, Silentscope, Cake Lover, Honesty and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 27.07.24 20:18

Yes seems the war has begun. Jim Gamble is rattled on Instagram. He seems to have no knowledge of the record of the record of GM on the register. He in fact, should know about the record, but failing that, he should definitely know about the record of the record that has mysteriously disappeared.
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 52

Nina and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTara 27.07.24 20:58

Oh turns out Jim Gamble doesn’t even know that they were never investigated. Deary deary me!
GreenTara
GreenTara

Activity : 52

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top