The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Mm11

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Regist10

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by Jill Havern Tue 27 Aug 2024, 4:17 pm

Justice for Maddie wrote:What have UK/Irland, Portugal, Spain/Mallorca in common?: The McCanns live there or were in holiday there. But the interesting fact is that in all these locations there is a big Masonic brotherhood. What do you guys think about the rumor/theory that Gerry is a Freemason? It's a very interesting topic and this brotherhood is very powerful.

Bernt sent his emails to Gerry using Masonic 'codes' and he responded and went to the Hill where he was caught on camera.

Just saying.

nails

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43525

sharonl, Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Empty Re: What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry

Post by pinkgladioli Tue 27 Aug 2024, 5:16 pm

Little segments below from Patricia Camerons statement 15 April 2008

I remember asking him for contacts of people in Portugal so we could call them 

We went Manchester and stayed at a friends house before catching the first flight of the morning on Sat 5 May 2007

We arrived in Portugal on Saturday morning, where a friend lent us a car to use, and we went to PDL

… it does make you wonder who the contacts and friends actually were and what the chances are of them purchasing tickets on the 33 Bus!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Activity : 144

Clishmaclaver likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover Tue 27 Aug 2024, 5:21 pm

It's very handy having friends in the appropriate places, isn't it.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2639

Nina, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

What really Happened? Part 3 - Gerry - Page 4 Empty Freemasonry

Post by Clishmaclaver Tue 27 Aug 2024, 5:49 pm

The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

However, G is in England and G is very ambitious!

Freemasonry doesn't prohibit Catholics from joining the fraternity, but the R.C.Church considers membership to be incompatible with the R.C. faith. Freemasons accept the existence of a Supreme Being, and religion is not a criterion for admittance.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May!!!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 8

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Tue 27 Aug 2024, 6:01 pm

Clishmaclaver wrote:The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

Freemasonry doesn't prohibit Catholics from joining the fraternity, but the R.C.Church considers membership to be incompatible with the R.C. faith. Freemasons accept the existence of a Supreme Being, and religion is not a criterion for admittance.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May
I wondered why he should prostate himself before the Portuguese police but maybe this could be a clue, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Portugal

Activity : 3374

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles Tue 27 Aug 2024, 9:05 pm

Nina wrote:
Clishmaclaver wrote:The Masonic code mentioned in Bernt's book is, indeed, interesting. Had G still been living in Glasgow, I would tend to think that he wouldn't be a Freemason (think local culture and all that ... !). He would perhaps have been more interested in joining the Catenians (is Uncle B.K. not one?) or the Knights of St. Columba, i.e. if he hadn't been too busy with studying/working/going down south to see K or too young to even consider that sort of scene.

Think about the bloodcurdling roars and G prostrating himself on the ground on the night of 3rd May
I wondered why he should prostate himself before the Portuguese police but maybe this could be a clue, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry_in_Portugal
My mother's family were Glaswegian. The men were masons.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13556

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Tue 27 Aug 2024, 9:16 pm

Justice for Maddie wrote:What do UK/Ireland, Portugal and Spain/Mallorca have in common?: The McCanns live there or were on holiday there. But the interesting fact is that in all these locations there is a Masonic brotherhood. What do you guys think about the rumor/theory that Gerry is a Freemason? It's a very interesting topic and this brotherhood is very powerful.

History of Freemasonry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Tue 27 Aug 2024, 9:47 pm

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:45 am

^^^^^

Seriously, what do they look like! Ridiculous.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 715

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Wed 28 Aug 2024, 8:49 am

Have a look at their Facebook page 
There’s a post from the 27th July that is interesting
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Wed 28 Aug 2024, 9:48 am

WOW

This nugget, gives a variety of explanations for the origin and pronunciation of the word ‘hele’, ending with a relatively definitive one.

United Grand Lodge of England
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Wed 28 Aug 2024, 10:51 am

I initially thought WOW as well, especially the date it was posted as it was just before Bernt’s interview, 
It made me wonder if it was some sort of message being conveyed to like minded others 

Thinking about it the post is more than likely just coincidence although on the grand scale of things I deffo will not rule out that there hasn’t been some sort of possible involvement by some sort of secret society
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate Wed 28 Aug 2024, 11:07 am

"This nugget gives..."

Anyone know which nugget they are talking about? The article or a person?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 715

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Wed 28 Aug 2024, 11:22 am

Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie Wed 28 Aug 2024, 11:35 am

Bluebagthepirate wrote:"This nugget gives..."

Anyone know which nugget they are talking about? The article or a person?

It's an exclusive article for members.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyall Fri 30 Aug 2024, 8:22 pm

Sorry, I don't know where else to post this. Is the consensus on this forum that she was accidentally killed by the parents who quickly covered it up and then let the British media do the rest

2 Sept 2024

REPLY: By PeterMac

NO. IT ISN'T
Lyall
Lyall

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader Fri 30 Aug 2024, 8:39 pm

Hi Lyall, I would say welcome but I've got a feeling you wont be here long.

Are you really interested in what happened to Madeline or is your post a casual enquiry?
You clearly have no idea what this forum is about.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6673

Jill Havern and Ladyinred like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver Fri 30 Aug 2024, 11:31 pm

Liz Eagles wrote:
Nina wrote:

My mother's family were Glaswegian. The men were masons.
Sorry for the tardy reply. I wasn't implying that Freemasonry doesn't exist in Glasgow or, for that matter, in Scotland - far from it. I was trying to be subtle about the sectarian divide that still lingers in the West of Scotland/Central belt and, of course, N. Ireland.

Have you heard the question 'Whit fit dae ye kick wi'?'

See Tom Minogue.com for a good explanation, albeit with reference to Fife in the East coast!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Sat 31 Aug 2024, 8:48 am

IMO both sets of what ever fit you kick with, each have their own clubs that have infiltrated all walks of life, to look after their own, to the detriment of others!
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:11 am

pinkgladioli wrote:IMO both sets of what ever fit you kick with, each have their own clubs that have infiltrated all walks of life, to look after their own, to the detriment of others!
Yes! Let's face it, some people will run with the hare and hunt with the hounds to get on in life.
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkgladioli Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:47 am

Clishmaclaver wrote:
pinkgladioli wrote:IMO both sets of what ever fit you kick with, each have their own clubs that have infiltrated all walks of life, to look after their own, to the detriment of others!
Yes! Let's face it, some people will run with the hare and hunt with the hounds to get on in life.
I’d agree that in Scotland it very possibly rife,
In the last decade alone there has been reports in newspapers of alleged cronysm  involving a certain former Lord Provost in Glesga toon, bearing strong Donegal links,
pinkgladioli
pinkgladioli

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top