The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Mm11

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Mm11

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Regist10

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎

View previous topic View next topic Go down

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Empty ‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎

Post by Jill Havern 15.09.21 7:54

https://youtu.be/bP9SYRWOxd8

BILD - Sept 14th
860K subscribers

Wer entführte Maddie McCann? – Die komplette 1. Folge der exklusiven BILD Doku

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎

Es ist der wohl größte Entführungsfall der Welt: Maddie McCann. Am Abend des 3. Mai 2007 verschwindet die damals 3-Jährige aus einer Luxus-Ferienanlage in Portugal. Es beginnt eine weltweite Suchaktion. Im britischen Fernsehen fleht Madeleines Mutter mögliche Entführer an, das Kind freizulassen. Fotos der blonden Maddie gehen um die Welt. Doch von dem Kind fehlt auch nach mehr als 14 Jahren noch jede Spur. Am 3. Juni 2020 gibt es dann plötzlich einen Verdächtigen: Gegen den deutschen Sexualstraftäter Christian Brückner laufen Mordermittlungen. Kaum ein Journalist hat den Fall so lange und intensiv bearbeitet wie der BILD-Chefreporter Kai Feldhaus. Für die BILD-Doku-Reihe „Mein größter Fall“ reist er in die Vergangenheit des Verdächtigen, trifft ehemalige Kollegen von Christian Brückner und eines seiner ersten Opfer. Der Ex-Ermittler Gonçalo Amaral hat die Ermittlungen von Anfang an geführt – und wurde dann aus dem Polizeidienst entfernt. Seit Jahren spricht der nicht mehr mit der Presse, macht für BILD eine Ausnahme. Seine Spurensuche führt Kai Feldhaus aber auch nach Dettelbach in Franken. Dort nahm die Geschichte von Christian Brückner ihren Anfang – dort trifft er eine Freundin der Familie. Sie berichtet erschreckende Details über die Kindheit des Verdächtigen im Fall Maddie McCann.

‎It is probably the biggest kidnapping case in the world: Maddie McCann. On the evening of May 3, 2007, the then 3-year-old disappears from a luxury holiday resort in Portugal. A worldwide search operation begins. On British television, Madeleine's mother begs possible kidnappers to release the child. Photos of the blonde Maddie go around the world. But even after more than 14 years, there is still no trace of the child. On June 3, 2020, there is suddenly a suspect: Murder investigations are underway against the German sex offender Christian Brückner. Hardly any journalist has worked on the case as long and intensively as the BILD chief reporter Kai Feldhaus. For the BILD documentary series "My Biggest Case", he travels to the past of the suspect, meets former colleagues of Christian Brückner and one of his first victims. Ex-investigator Gonçalo Amaral led the investigation from the beginning – and was then removed from the police service. For years, he has not spoken to the press, making an exception for BILD. His search for clues also leads Kai Feldhaus to Dettelbach in Franconia. This is where Christian Brückner's story began – where he meets a family friend. She reports frightening details about the childhood of the suspect in the Maddie McCann case.

OK, it's in German...but the graphics are good.

Over to you, Peter  thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41598

Back to top Go down

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Empty Re: ‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎

Post by sandancer 15.09.21 8:01

Luxury holiday resort ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎ Empty Re: ‎Who kidnapped Maddie McCann? – The complete 1st episode of the exclusive BILD documentary‎

Post by Silentscope 15.09.21 9:43

Brückner managed to get his cartoons and letters out of Prison somehow, and had them sent to various News outlets. It seems Kai Feldhaus was given them by a friend who found them whilst checking in the Office at Bild, which was empty due to Covid-19 restrictions at the time.

Kai used to work in London for Bild, and speaks English well.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2521

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.09.21 9:47

sandancer wrote:Luxury holiday resort ?
It is compared to living in a campervan.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41598

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.09.21 10:12

Interesting that Gonçalo should choose BILD to speak to.
He must trust them.

I, and another couple of German speakers will do 'bits' as we go along.
But the graphics are, as you say, very clear, with lines and things superimposed on real photos.
I particularly like the mock up of the Tapas 9 round the table, with Kate and Gerry shown very clearly – as they insisted and drew on the sketch which remains in the record – both with their BACKS to the translucent screening.

More later.

I have in fact posted a Comment on the YouTube site saying - in German -
"The core question is wrong
It should not be "Who abducted Madeleine"
but "Was Madeleine even Abducted ?"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 15.09.21 13:13

Jill Havern wrote:
sandancer wrote:Luxury holiday resort ?
It is compared to living in a campervan.

Aah but WHICH campervan ??  big grin

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.09.21 21:29

Two native German speakers on this forum, and two relatively competent students are preparing a partial transcript.

Stand by.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Silverspeed and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.09.21 18:15

This is the first part of a rushed transcript prepared by a member here
and very quickly and roughly proof read and made into colloquial english by me
I have not bothered going through the punctuation or Capitalisation.
I hope that is not an issue.
Many thanks to XXXX for doing it

the case of maddie mccann is probably the largest abduction case of the world.
a human vanishes in just one second, and there are  absolutely no leads....
in recent  criminal history there is no mystery more heartbreaking, or baffling than what happened to Madeleine McCann. (original english spoken)

maddie what happen to you?
we assume that the girl is dead.

the full worldwide media attention that follows this case is unusual.
-------------------------------------

there is a couple of doctors with a beautiful child, in a safe place on holiday, who has gone without a trace.

the extent of this crime is so great, that even 14 years after the fact, it has kept us busy round the clock busy.

exactly a year ago very suddenly a man was named

do you know this man? answer christian bruckner.

My name is kai feldhaus, i'am a reporter for Bild, in Berlin, Greetings
-----------------------
“delusional, is what i have to say, i did pretty well known bruckner is always been sick.”
---------------
and now we have very suddenly a german suspect, and with that it was total clear there would not be a lot of spare time in the next days.
----------------
a bild original
by kai feldhaus
spectacular crime
the case of maddie mccann
((above only in text in the video))
------------------
part 1, who is christian b.
this man is the murderer of maddie mccann.
my biggest case.
------------------------
((time 2.31))
i was at the time correspondent for Bild in london. i was on duty at the British newsdesk. i experienced what had happened and how that the next day, and the following days the British news coverage completely took over.

and then slowly it trickled in to ours as well ((germany)), a crime of unusual proportions. 

i can hardly count how many articles i have written about the maddie mccann case, dozens 

when i go to the archives, and type my name, then i recognise what was published for Bild, in Bild-am-sontag, and Bild online, then i could guess probably at a 100 articles, maybe even more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((time 3.32))
the biggest question that is to be asked, is he the man, who did this crime, that is what we all want to know. what the prosecutor ((staatsanwalt)) wants to know, what his defence lawyer want sto know, actually what the public wants to know. 
what i want to know is, who is Christian b? what kind of man is he? could he have done it? what drives him?
-----------------
((time 3.55))
and to understand this case, and how it started, we have to travel to Portugal, there were it all began. 
--------------------------------
((time 4.10))

almost nobody knows this case from the start and so well as Gonçalo Amaral.

Gonçalo Amaral has lead the investigation in the maddie mccann case from the start, he was then detective inspector. after he retired from the police, after he was taken of the case, and in retirement, he moved himself to the Lisbon area. 
now he lives around here, and had offered to meet here.
-------------------------------------------
after he was no longer bound by his job, and published a book, which got a lot of comment, he broke with the media. 
he had felt himself misrepresented. meaning he didn't talk to the media.
that makes me very thankful to him, because he makes this exception for us.  
-----------------------------

[size=13]i want to know from him, what he thinks about the theory that christian b. the perpetrator is. 

that this all of a sudden after 14 years comes to light, that he ((c.b.)) must it have been. 
i want to know very much if he had him ((C.B.)) on his radar, and what he thinks now of it.
-----------------
((time 5.19))
senor amaral. when you think back to the evening of may third 2007, do you remember were you where, when the the call came in , that maddie mccann had disappeared?
GA
as criminal investigation chief i did not go immediately to the crime scene, that is done by a colleague, we were going in this case as if it had been a break in. as if something was stolen. 
how did the perpetrator come into the crime scene, how did he leave it, are there any signs of a break in, or fingerprints. 
this was in hindsight a mistake. 
Q
when did you know that this would not be a standard case?
GA
when i got to the apartment in praia da luz for the first time, there was only one journalist with a laptop in a car. a short time later everyone has left, and just some hours later it was as if the world was ending. an unbelievable circus was coming in. we had no possibility left to work out a undisturbed and careful investigation.
Q
and why was that?
GA
there are different factors, but the most important is for sure, the wish of the parents to keep their image clean.
-----------------------
((time 6.36))
Q
In the investigation in 2007, was also the name of christian b. mentioned?
GA
the name christian b. was on my list of people with a known paedophile profile. 
all around the algarve there were teams formed, they knocked on his door, but he was not at home. 

and then there is suddenly Germany, the prosecution ((staatsanwalt)) from braunschweig says there is material evidence, that christian b. had abducted maddie mccann and had killed her?

the german prosecutor((staatsanwalt)) should not constantly maintain that he has something against christian  b. in hand!   but charge him!   bring him before the court!

and then explain to me, how someone could break in in that apartment, without leaving fingerprints or glove prints? explain to me why there are no traces of a break in? why was the window open? why are the only fingerprints to find, from the mother?      [My bold - PM]
-------
Kai Feldhaus continues
the conversation with goncalo amaral was very meaningful, it is important to look again to another side that illuminates this case, and what goncalo amaral now very clear said; this man is a patsy, he is the ideal suspect, the one they always have trying to find, he for now has just this role. it gives at least the point of view in this case, that we must not forget, christian b. is only suspected, but far from charged.
[/size]

I am myself are looking again [torn between ?] on two impressions, such a beautiful paradise as praia da luz is, and understanding that it is now also the source of the largest case in criminal history.
It is difficult for me to see, but it is important to be back here.
((time 8.48))
i was here for the last time in 2017, because of the 10th anniversary of the disappearance of maddie mccann. And then we had tried to do a reconstruction about how that evening had gone on, as it had taken place according to the story from by the mouths of the parents. 
----
on the evening of may third 2007, maddie's parents are here in the tapas bar, on the other side of the pool to dine. The apartment could be seen from the tapas bar, you could see the patio, and the entrance.
---
it is the last evening of their holiday, here in praia da luz, portugal, the mccanns are seating together with their friends from 3 families. The adults take turns every half hour to look after the sleeping children.

Near 22.00 hours maddie's mother kate has her turn, she left the tapas bar, walks off the side of the pool. To get to apartment 5a of the ocean club she had to pass the reception building and walk up this small street.

When kate mccann at 22 hours walks in the room of her daughter, she says, she felt a draft pulling, and noticed then that maddie is not lying in her bed.

This window, that now, 10 years later is barred, was wide open.
Shortly later she walks crying outside and had cried; they have taken her, they have taken her, madeleine is gone, she is gone, someone took her.

As of now there is no trace of madeleine mccann....

how could parents leave their little children behind, sleeping in the apartment, to go dining?
I believe if you look at this place, experience this place, then it becomes understandable why this is not a very strange decision.
….
this tapas bar is on the terrain of the ocean club, it is part of the facilities.

From the tapas bar, as is to be seen in the video, you could see the patio from their apartment.

Now 10, 15 years later, after this happened, we could say, why would you leave the children sleeping alone, and i do not think it was a that crazy decision, the parents were 50 meters away as the crow flies, they have looked in from time to time.
Now in hindsight, when we do know that these things could happen here, there is a claim to make.

how wonderful a holiday you could have here, how carefree the people are, and how to see this against what had happened here.

then there remains a last, big question, who is so stir crazy, during holiday time, in the evening around 22 hours, 21.30 hours, to go in through a ground floor window, in a occupied apartment, to take a child away?     [My Bold ! PM]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

ShiningInLuz, Cammerigal, crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 17.09.21 11:14

I was hoping that the following segments would also be making an appearance on YouTube, but it seems that this first part will only be available publicly for a limited time.

Probably something to do with getting people to subscribe to Bild+

Just another ‘good marketing ploy’ it seems.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2521

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.09.21 7:02

UPDATE:
With the help of the two translators and Admin I have managed to put the transcript into order.
See above for the more natural flow
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top