The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Regist10

Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Silentscope 15.09.23 9:27

Once upon a time there was a little boy who wanted to become a Journalist…

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Img_0346

Source: https://twitter.com/calvinn_hobbes/status/1260917911352418304?lang=ca

See if it stays up this time?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2526

Back to top Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Verdi 15.09.23 12:51

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Scre4241

But what is this ^^^ supposed to be?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 15.09.23 13:02

For some unknown reason, when the above Cartoon was first posted, it dissolved into the little Box with the Question mark in it above.

It may be because I just copied and pasted it.

This time I copied it to Photos Gallery, and posted it again from there.

This seems to have worked.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.09.23 13:39

You copied it to Photos Gallery, and posted it again from there, what on earth does this mean?

Now I'm totally confused - again.

You've sourced twitter..

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Scre4243

Still never mind, I give up on this one.

I just again ask that you check the links you wish to post are accessible before publishing.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.09.23 8:40

I wonder how long it will be before Clarke publishes a story about Helge B withdrawing his evidence
and thus putting in jeopardy whatever threadbare case H. Wolters allegedly had against Brückner.

He could of course make a big story out of it.    But he may not realise that.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.09.23 12:15

I've just been looking at Clarke's Olive Press May 2022 15th anniversary 'EXCLUSIVE' from the archives.

Essentially it's more a sales pitch than a report, nonetheless quite Clarkesque in terms of romanticism and associated dramatics.

It's a three page special 'inside'  + front page tantalizer.

I'm not so keen to play along reproducing his nonsense over here, he doesn't need me to parp his bugle clown he can do that for himself.

https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/olive_press_mallorca_-_isue_130

reading   titter  reading big grin reading hysterical  reading roflmao banghead  thud

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.09.23 6:58

Jon has obviously decided to expand his Operation into the German language.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/09/22/wunderbar-olive-press-launches-first-free-german-newspaper-on-the-costa-del-sol-in-yet-another-expansion-for-spains-best-expat-newspaper/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.09.23 8:25

Silentscope wrote:Jon has obviously decided to expand his Operation into the German language.
He needs to get the English correct first.
It is down to its usual standard.

"THE Olive Press has expanded once again with the launch of a brand new GERMAN edition for the Costa del Sol.
The leading expat newspaper is now offering its brand of exclusive stories and original content to the millions of German speakers who live in – or like to visit – Andalucia.
It follows five successive years of expansion that have seen the newspaper launch fortnightly editions in Gibraltar, Mallorca and along the Costa Blanca north and south.
The latest addition is the first ever FREE German newspaper on the Costa del Sol, and can be found at all good outlets, including hotels, restaurants, golf courses, petrol stations, supermarkets and more.
The venture came about after a group of Germans picked up a copy of the Olive Press this Spring and, insisted, it needed to be translated.  [and comma insisted comma it needed ..??]
They immediately contacted publisher Jon Clarke to broach the idea of a similar product for the German market and voila, the Olive Press Aleman was born. [voilà is French and has a grave accent over the 'a']
“They insisted that while Germans can speak English and read it, they are so much happier doing it in their own language,” Clarke explained. 
“They were also amazed at how much varied and interesting content our well travelled professional team created. They insisted it was a no brainer.”
As a result an impressive collaboration between our news editors and designers in Marbella and a polyglot team of journalists in Berlin and Hamburg – not forgetting our new inhouse addition and ‘middlewoman’ Elsa Ibañez, who is half German and half Spanish and speaks perfect English.
Olive Press Publisher Clarke added: “I’m very grateful to Elsa and her boss Michael Bormann who’s been very influential.
“On top of that the paper looks great, even if I can’t understand it!”  [ Perhaps one of them will teach him about the umlaut, and where to find it on his keyboard] [Incidentally confirming what we thought about all his trips to Germany and his in-depth interviews with German lawyers and suspects and witnesses.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.09.23 8:49

At least when he makes any future Libellous Claims, Brückner will not have to pay for them to be Translated!

🤣
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.11.23 12:58

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 12:13

Talking of press/media mis/disinformation muck spreading I've just been looking at this again from the voice of the Olive Press..

EXCLUSIVE: Trial date for Madeleine McCann suspect is finally set: Christian Brueckner, 46, faces lengthy jail term for ‘violent sexual attacks on women and children’

By Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) -
16 Oct, 2023 @ 18:51

superman

MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian Brueckner will finally face a number of his alleged victims in court in February.

The Olive Press can reveal a long-awaited trial has been set for the German sex offender at Braunschweig High Court.

He has been charged with five crimes, including three alleged rapes and two sex attacks on children.

The trial – scheduled to run for over a month – could see Brueckner, 46, practically locked up for life due to the severity of some of the alleged attacks.

The Madeleine trial will follow ‘soon afterwards’, police sources in Germany told the Olive Press.

“It’s good news (finally) and we are working on the exact dates now,” a senior detective at the BKA, in Wiesbaden, revealed.

The German sex offender – who was made an official suspect (arguido) over the abduction of toddler Madeleine McCann in Portugal in 2007 – failed to have the court moved to a different jurisdiction last month.

He is currently in prison for seven years for the sadistic rape of an American pensioner in Portugal, in 2005.

Brueckner has been charged with the rape of a young Irish woman on the Algarve in June 2004.

Hazel Behan, then 20, was raped at knifepoint by a blond-haired German, with ‘piercing blue eyes’, who climbed into her apartment and filmed the vicious four-hour attack.

At least two witnesses saw a man resembling Brueckner arrive and leave the first floor apartment in Portimao, at dawn.

One, a hotel worker, claims he saw the German expat and was able to identify him as he had taken off his mask to flee.

“He came forward recently with his evidence,” a German source told the Olive Press. “His testimony is very credible.”

Mother-of-three Behan, 40, told the Olive Press today: “I am delighted our day in court is edging nearer.

“My lawyer in Germany messaged me at the crack of dawn this morning saying the court is starting the case in February. We are just negotiating with the exact dates now between us and Brueckner’s lawyer.

“I have since spoken to the police and we are discussing the logistics of flying out, transfers and where to stay, etc”

She added: “I’m obviously nervous about seeing him again and being cross-examined by his lawyer, but I will just tell the truth and stick to it.”

Brueckner will also be facing two other rapes that he also filmed at the home he rented for seven years, just outside Praia da Luz, where Madeleine went missing.

They include the sexual assault on an, as yet, unknown teenager and an older woman in her sixties.

The videos were found by two of his former acquaintances, Manfred Seyferth and Helge Busching, on a camera they had taken from his home.

He is also facing two other sex offences against children, including the assault of a young German girl on a beach, near Praia da Luz, just a month before Maddie went missing.

The broad daylight attack was witnessed by the girl’s brother and both her parents had a very good look at the assailant who they have identified as Brueckner.

Brueckner is also facing a sexual assault charge for exposing himself to four young children in a playground in Sao Bartolome de Messines, on the Algarve, in 2017.

He was arrested at the time by an off-duty female police officer, who discovered he was wanted via Interpol, in Germany for other crimes.

He has a long list of previous convictions that numbers nearly 20.

As we went to press, we failed to get any official quote from the German judiciary.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Black-10

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2023/10/16/trial-maddie-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner/

The casual reader would no doubt casually take this on board but if you remove the apparent hype, there is nothing left.

So in brief, Brueckner is to appear before a court of law - probably in February 2024, to face various charges of rape and indecent assault against various individuals (young and old) spanning a notional 2-3 decades - with little or no evidence to support the alleged charges?

Probably to be followed by trial for some unidentified misdemeanor in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance?

Freedom of press has a lot to answer for, they appear to be allowed to spread mis/disinformation nilly willy without any consequences - they don't even follow a moral code.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 12:24

Madeleine who?

The name has become a commodity, a platform for fame and fortune.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 12:33

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Scre4502

The dude needs to up his profile..

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 Scre4504

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 27.11.23 12:47

Does he suffer from flatulence?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.11.23 13:10

I was under the impression Brueckner had already served a 15 month sentence in Germany after he was arrested and extradited for exposing himself to children in a playground in Portugal in 2017.
They can't charge him again for the same crime.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5483

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 13:28

crusader wrote:I was under the impression Brueckner had already served a 15 month sentence in Germany after he was arrested and extradited for exposing himself to children in a playground in Portugal in 2017.
They can't charge him again for the same crime.

It depends on which version of the truth you (not you personally) cares to believe, personally I don't believe a word of it.

Historically, how do you prove someone was exposing themselves with intent rather than having an urgent call of nature - where were the parents/carers of these children?

The only footage I've seen is a rather unconvincing woman with translation selling telling her story to the cameras - where was she when all this was going on, sizing him up?

Is flashing a criminal offence? The flashers are usually just attention seekers with a thrill, they are unlikely to harm anyone or anything - aside from perhaps repulsion. From my own experience of flashers, folk just laugh it off and get on with their day.

Folk claim to have seen evidence of these assault charges and official documentation to back up the claims - I've yet to see anything convincing. Until I do I will remain very very doubtful of the veracity of the alleged crimes committed by Brueckner over the years.

Even his current imprisonment would appear to be on trumped-up (pardon the inference) charges. In short, there is no conclusive evidence to prove Brueckner brutally raped the American woman living on the Algarve.

bignono

The name Brueckner is like a limpet clinging to the hull of a shipwreck.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.11.23 13:45

I'm not convinced CB raped the American lady either, but there is evidence of him with his pants undone in the playground.
Whether or not he was masterbating as the child said, or having a pee, he was arrested and extradited.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/officer-who-guarded-madeleine-mccann-21487488
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5483

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 27.11.23 13:51

#191 Fashing - indecent exposure - is a crime in the UK. As a lady, I don't find it funny being flashed at by a pervert.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.23 13:51

no, he did a runner  to italy shortly after a verdict, it is not very sure if it was about the german abuse case, they found out about after he took a hit as his then female friend, or some drugs charges. but he had to do time still in both cases.

the case of the portuguese play ground was an earlier extradition order that stood out from germany, so portugal never took up prosecution in that case. going by the dates this was the other case of these two. 

but it got very mixed in reporting, and i am not really sure how both verdicts ended up in time, when i did take a look again, it was behind curtains. most likely the drugs charge/verdicts have been connected to the second extradition from italy. and the child abuse of a female young child, the daughter of also a female partner of cb, that was the one they found pictures of sexual child abuse on the casio and his laptop. 

after italy the trial with the 2005 rape case let him ended up in jail for 7 years. but if i remember it correct he was in kiel in jail. but the dates of the conviction never have been the same as the dates when he was to take in jail. 

germany does a awful lot with leaving convicts go under extra rules and regulations until the jail time will start. so cb just did make use of these days multiple times. even after his first adult conviction.

the only strange thing is, he is called everywhere a very experience burglar, but i never found a conviction at all. all his other enterprises ended in a get him and a conviction. but only the diesel theft in portugal is proof he was into stealing things. the rest of that reputation is only given by mouth of his no longer co-workers. 
finding stuff and a lot of stuff is not proof of being a thief, harbouring stolen goods and even selling of stolen goods are just two other crimes that could have taken place. 

and the guy could never have expected he kept self duplicating passport on his chimney mantel of course, they needed only two interviews to double in amount, and he was not even home to see it. and it must have been a magical place, because dirty video's did the same, and his diesel reserves too. 
and it happened even to stuff others taken from the place, because they have been able to throw it away on at least two different reservoirs too. 

or lets take the miracle of pictures taken a year before something happend under the use of tools that he no longer had in his hands. 

well such things did happen with his convictions too, so without the official list of convictions it becomes hard to be very sure. at least i do know there is been such a list. i have seen it, but pfoef off-line. 

and now the last crown witness, yes germany has no longer crowns of their own, but are calling it exactly the same, only in german of course, is sold out as a liar too, it becomes even harder to get anything clear about the adventures of a german suspect at all. i mean, going by appearances, none even fit anywhere into the category of decent people. so everything had already to be taken with at least a extra large scoop of salt. 

and all the bka officers who are talking out of the investigation to, who had ever had the idea that would even be possible, to a reporter who can not even keep a time at all. no, that would not make it a more clear story at all. 

o, well, i already was told that in southern countries, but i am not sure about the island of portugal, they do eat fresh white bread with a slash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt, but i have no idea why they find it a good effort to use it over the news too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.11.23 15:20

indecent exposure is a criminal offence in the netherlands too.

at least we never took it as a offence, but maybe because it was a stupid thing to do in front of the ladies of the ponyclub. there is always one that rides a gelding and learned them the trick of showing on a whistle. they could not win that contest ever.

but for me it is really a thing of the old days, i think phones with camera's on it makes is less a hobby.

but we had often nasty guys, we just learned the addresses on the route to the stables where very large dogs lived. the best trick was to ring the bell and as soon as the dogs start barking shout, hurry daddy i have to pie. 
but we also had the rule no one was to ride home alone. 
most was only a lot of dirty talking, and mostly to the girls, but some had boys in mind too. 
it was just not seen as serious, not by parents, not by the police. and it always been very dutch genes. 

the one who liked to flash himself during the tennis morning of the ladies got far more attention.

the had even names that translates into pencil sellers, and of course you always had a lot of far more fictive child lurers. 

my first experience with such a story, was when i was six. and i was the oldest of the gang, even with the other children who hooked on to our group that walked to school about a km away. the younger ones had been mostly our younger siblings, they must have been 4 years, because that was the age they had to go to kindergarten, that was next to our school. 

and we have never seen anything, but the adults started whispering a lot, but i always had big ears, and others too, so we got it together as the story of a child lurer who was driving a green beetle car with a 7 on his plates, and he would be near the route too the schools looking for children to do bad things. we really had no idea what bad things, but adults had still a lot of prospect to do bad things, like saying no when you wanted something, and in that time spanking was still a bit of common hobby too. so adults you better had some fear for.

so we just start whispering a lot too, and decided to just only be in a large group when outside. little jimmy would show his pocket knife, and others would just start shrieking and trowing apples. 
no adult found it a good idea to walk with us, or tell us about it at all. no talks about taking sweets from strangers you did not know, so we had to solve as most times the problem by ourselves.

it took a few weeks but it just swept away, because nothing happened, i only never got over it to not be overly suspicious about men in green beetle cars. 

many, many years later, when i was working in that same little town with the local police , i asked if they actually had still some of the files. and they had, they still had everything from after the war. and i had a good laugh about it after warts, there never was such a bad man, there only was a man in a blue beetle who had put out some offending bad language to on of the ladies in our neighbourhood, because she made a scratch on his car. 
so our dear jon is not the only reporting one with a talent fed by chinese whispers. 

every two years there is a revival of such a story, and it is taken far more serious and that is a good thing. 
we still look to have only the rare lucky escapes. but there are people who indeed do very nasty things to little children, it are still rare cases, but all horrible enough. 

most child abuse is happening still in the hands of people who are well known to a child. when you talk about serial offenders, it is very hard to know they are around. and there are far better standards needed to keep them out of the very easy access positions. like teaching, child minding, clubs and sporting activities, but do not underestimate how many adults are still not want to believe such people live all around us. it is at least 1 to 2% in men, and one in 17 cases the abuser is a woman, and that is not even a sure answer at all, women escape trial and conviction far too easy. thy are mostly seen as ending up in a situation. 

i had a very hard time, when i got to view the books of offenders, it is quite a collection even, just faces and even very little are really caught out, they are everywhere, and the hardest thing is knowing who it are, but not being able to use that information. the only good thing was, that i knew after this i knew i can trust my guts with that. 

i have pretty extreme lines of thinking about people who abuse children in every possible way. mostly because we forget how much damage these people really do. 

and look at this guy cb. why do they need another case. why is he only now painted into that monster. isn't that not been clear after 3 save convictions, and in the first 2 female children escaped him only by their own actions, not because he choose to let him go. two well under 10 young children had to take it up to this guy for only the short duration of his pleasures. the third one is the abuse of the 5 year old daughter of his partner. he got only caught accidentally. because he beatet another one, or the same up. 

how many chances do they need?   

and i do agree with crusader too, that conviction in the 2005 rape case has to much fishy parts. even about that hair i already heard a comment, from another expert on the subject that was able to read the report. 

and it is damaging when you cannot even trust the law and law systems, to accept an outcome in a case. 
the law is not there to punish bad apples, it is there to protect the good people. and if you start fiddling in punishing the bad apples, and keep trowing them back in the basket, that will have a bad result for good people too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 15:35

crusader wrote:I'm not convinced CB raped the American lady either, but there is evidence of him with his pants undone in the playground.
Whether or not he was masterbating as the child said, or having a pee, he was arrested and extradited.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/world-news/officer-who-guarded-madeleine-mccann-21487488

I thought that story emanated from the Olive Press so have to admit, I dismissed it out of hand. I'm sure it's mentioned in Jon Clarke's book - I'll have a look if I can find it.

Cop who guarded Madeleine McCann flat caught prime suspect 10 years later

In a remarkable coincidence, Vanessa Vieira picked up Christian Brueckner for flashing at a playground in 2017, before he was linked to missing Maddie

ByPatrick Hill - Senior News Reporter

22:22, 4 SEP 2021

Her story is revealed in a new book on the case, as authorities build a case against convicted paedophile Brueckner – last year named as the main suspect.

The officer said she still feels the McCanns’ grief after days on duty at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal, from where Maddie vanished in 2007 days before turning four, the Mirror reports.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 0_phot14
(Image: The Olive Press)

And she criticised the probe by her Portuguese colleagues, which focused on parents Kate and Gerry.

Vanessa said she encountered Brueckner while off duty at a food festival with her daughter in Messines, 40 miles from Praia.

She said: “Two kids came running over and said there was a man with his trousers down.

“The dads rushed straight over. He got up and started doing his flies up.

“They were really angry and grabbed him and started pushing him around. It took all my powers of persuasion and strength to hold them off him. They wanted to kill him. I told him I was a policewoman and asked his name.

“He told me ‘Christian’ and said he was visiting friends. He looked drunk.

“I asked him what he was doing with his trousers down. He said he ‘needed to go for a pee pee’.”

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 0_phot15
(Image: The Olive Press)

The officer asked Brueckner for his driving licence then phoned the local police station, giving them his full name.

“They told me there was a warrant for his arrest and they bundled him in the car and took him off to be held in the cells overnight.”

Brueckner was deported to Germany to face questioning for other crimes, for which he is still jailed.

Speaking in My Search for Madeleine by British journalist Jon Clarke, Vanessa said: “I stood on duty outside the apartment at the Ocean Club and saw the McCanns on lots of occasions. I felt the tragedy.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 8 0_scre13

“I could really see their pain. I was as shocked as anyone when they were made suspects... it made no sense. I was pleased when the case against them was dropped.”

Brueckner, 44, is in a German jail for raping a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz in 2005.

He has never been questioned or charged in relation to Maddie.

This extract comes from the book My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, available here.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/cop-who-guarded-madeleine-mccann-24911751

spam

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 15:50

I used to travel to school by train - regular as clockwork a train stopping at the opposite platform, a man would appear at the window with his todger dangling in the wind.

He became the laughing stock of the train station, young and old alike.

I think they like to shock as well as get a cheap thrill.

Whatever, I don't consider a flasher to be potential paedophile material which appears to be the implication being made.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 15:55

From the man himself..

EXCLUSIVE: Brave WPC confirms hunt for ‘blonde accomplice’ of Maddie suspect Christian Brueckner

By Jon Clarke

A PLUCKY policewoman who arrested Madeleine McCann suspect in 2017 says police tried to locate a ‘blonde man’ who was with him that night

Off-duty officer Vanessa Viera revealed in a new book that she and her colleagues searched around the area trying to find the potential accomplice.

It came after she arrested dangerous sex offender Christian Brueckner, 44, in a children’s park in Messines, on the Algarve, at 2.15am during a local fiesta.

“He looked so familiar and I knew I had seen him before,” she revealed in the book, My Search for Madeleine, by Olive Press editor Jon Clarke.

“It was then I realised he hadn’t come alone and I’d seen him and his friend at one of the bars in the square.

“Other parents also remembered he had been chatting to another tall blonde man.”

Her grilling of the German came after she was forced to hold off four angry dads of kids he had allegedly flashed at under a slide.

She eventually calmed them down and managed to call in colleagues.

“I asked him where his friend was and he just smiled and wouldn’t say anything. He wouldn’t tell us where he was staying either.”

She continued: “We searched all around for his friend, but it was clear he had completely vanished. He must have taken the car or van.”

After being handcuffed he was taken to a police van, where her colleagues discovered there was a warrant for his arrest for sex offences in Germany.

He was then taken to prison, from where he was extradited a fortnight later.

The Portuguese WPC, who had been out with her five-year-old daughter that night, had been following the case closely for a decade.

She had actually been stationed outside the apartment at the Ocean Club, in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine, 3, had been snatched in May, 2007.

She never thought for a second that the McCann family were involved.

“I saw first hand the tragedy and trauma that the poor family went through,” she reveals in the book. “It was awful. I could really see their pain and suffering.”

The book has carefully tracked the German sex offender’s movements since first arriving in Portugal in 1994.

Apart from spending over a decade in Portugal, Brueckner spent many months living in Spain, in particular in the Granada province, near Orgiva.

My Search for Madeleine, by Jon Clarke, can be bought on all Amazon platforms in both digital and print formats.

The Olive Press

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 15:58

I don't doubt 'the blond man' is somehow interwoven with the 'blond man' said to be lurking around Ocean Club apartment 5a on or around 3rd May 2007.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.11.23 16:16

Hidden somewhere is video footage of the mother of the child allegedly accosted by Brueckner - I can't recall from whence it originated without going back to the video which I can't locate at present.  The mother recognized Bruckner after seeing images of him reported by the press and media since Christian Brueckner hit the headlines over three years ago - a tall order after the passing of so many years, especially when relating to claims of sex abuse which could damage a reputation for eternity.

Quickly looking at the many press reports about the incident (some years later), there is so much variation from one story to the next - the only consistency being a man exposed himself before a child in a playground some many years prior.

The problem for me, all or most of the reports lead back to the usual suspects - Jon Clarke, Sandra Felgueiras, journalistic associates of Jon Clarke and of course Brueckner's circle of friends/acquaintances who have become somewhat vocal in more recent times - fore and against.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top