The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Mm11

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Mm11

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Regist10

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group.

Post by crusader 27.10.23 16:29

I see what you mean about the train, it's over 28 years since we were there so I don't think I would be able to find any pictures.
I'm sure it wasn't a tram though.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5562

Back to top Go down

The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Drs Gaspar, two UK Doctors on holiday with the McCanns and the Paynes in 2005, allege paedophilia within the Tapas 9 group.

Post by Silentscope 27.10.23 18:02

Maybe this might help?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2576

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.10.23 18:41

That doesn't look like the one we went on, it's similar, it was wood and we got on in a little village with a small waiting room with a fountain.
I see the one in your post travels 32km, we certainly didn't travel that far.
It was a very short Journey.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5562

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.11.23 17:08

There was just on 3Sat this afternoon an interesting Documentary about Railroad journeys of the World.

One excerpt was on the Train on Mallorca.

We can rule that one out.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.23 18:56

i had to look it up, but i did remember something about that picture of the blond girl with the ice cream, wasn't in agreement that was not a picture of madeleine mccann , but from madeline o'brien , the girl from that movie gone baby gone? it always looked awkward to see the resemblance between madeleine and madeline in pictures. 

and that holiday was in 2005 in majorca, the picture with the ponytails is not really a two, two and a half years old girl, but a bit older. and why can it only be taken in a train, and not something like a cabin somewhere, you get the same sight through a window when a car passed by and you use flashes. i am not very sure madeleine is in a moving train at all. i do not expect a formica table top in an classic train, but it would suit with all cheap touristy buildings near a sea side. the window would be probably just of old plexy glass that had got to much sand or dirt from a road or the beach. i do remember from our travels through ireland a lot of beaxch accommodations had these more shed like cheap outbuildings at the front on the seasides, meant as a covered terras that could be opened up at the front, the odd days it was not raining too much. in scotland we have seen a lot of these later erected build ons too.

they looked a lot like our flower kiosks, herring kots or chips shops in larger cities until the nineties usually a bit bigger, but with the same very much used outlook. 

and wasn't there a picture of madeleine in a jumpsuit on the beach what was said to be taken during the majorca holiday of 2005, i think that one suits much better for her age at the time. 
i think the outlook of her hand using for colouring and holding the what looks like a type of waxy color pencil  is way above 2.5 years of age. the colouring itself too. 

i have been on many train rides in ireland and scotland, some in germany and austria, but never seen an old train, the ones with real locomotives on coal, that had been refitted with formica table tops. that would never be done, because the old train experience would not be met. 

why do i think , this is not the first time i typed  this about madeline o'brien????

but if it was indeed correct it has no use to look for some fountains or artwork on majorca. who knows where the other one has been. 

and it is also not the first time pictures ended up not to be of madeleine mccann, but just another child.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 01.11.23 21:28

I think you are right Onehand, as no-one has recognised that Fountain behind 'Maddie' on Mallorca.

The Gone Baby Gone Fim was postponed indefinitely due to Maddies dissappearance.

Film shelved over "Maddy" resemblance

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A US film about a four-year-old girl's disappearance has had its UK release shelved because of its striking similarities to the Madeleine McCann case.
Gone Baby Gone, the directorial debut of actor Ben Affleck, was due to be released on 28 December. However, this week the film's distributor, Buena Vista International, announced that it was postponing its release "indefinitely" in view of the extraordinary coincidences between it and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, and out of sensitivity to "the depth of feeling surrounding" the McCann case.
"We have been closely following the (McCann) case and have decided to delay the release of the film in the UK," a statement said.
Perhaps the most striking similarity is the uncanny resemblance between the child actor in the movie - whose name, to stretch the coincidence even further, is also Madeline (O'Brien) - and missing Madeleine McCann.
Gone Baby Gone was based on a 1998 novel by Dennis Lehane and was filmed a year ago, before Madeleine McCann's disappearance.
The film, starring Affleck's brother Casey and Oscar winner Morgan Freeman, follows two Boston private detectives who are called in to assist in the search for a missing child.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.11.23 22:52

and boston has also a nice collection of large fountains and merry-go-rounds, but the picture is to low in quality to made that easy.

there is hardly any new stuff, that was not under discussion well before, but most old forums are gone, even the ones that got partly saved for some time are no longer working. 

the internet that would never forget anything is a bit out of line.  

i was looking for a picture of how such an outbuilding on the irish seafront tourist accommodations did look, we traveled ireland twice for just over a month, but that was i think 84 and 88, most looks by now have been quite well done up. when we stayed there is was mostly just practical and functional. good enough for us. such things could have been there still between 2003 and 2007, but are by now mostly gone. 

and it would not be the first time, they just used some cheap shots just to illustrate an article. the media and being fully correct is something that hardly seems to exist around this case. maybe it is still possible to get some of the exif data in the original article, but the picture is because of this article been used multiple times in madeleine mccann related stuff and mostly just copied, i can not find a reliable first print of it elsewhere, and i am not very fond to work a lot with the old http links. if there are exif data still there, you can try to kopy the title code into google and see if it surfaces somewhere else, like in a stock photo agency. 

going by the fingers on the drink picture near what could be a fountain and the picture where she is colouring it are at least not pictures made of the same girl on the same age. 

calypso is not a well known name for children's drinks, it is not in this form anywhere around anymore, probably because there is a larger much well known american drink/lemonade. but shops like aldi and lidl you could find already everywhere outside germany, and they had a lot of the not really known names for such things on the market. i have seen quite a lot of lunchboxes in these years, but can not remember ever being asked if we had it on the shelf or ever have seen it at all. we do not call them carton or karton even, oldies would call it sometimes still tetrapack, or limonade pakjes. or just by the name of what is in it. karton is for us the stuff brown boxes are made from, or very thick paper. we are usually quite simple in hoe we call stuff, if it is in paper or carton is is just pak, if it is in a bottle, we do not mind if it plastic or glass, it is a fles= bottle. and if it is not a bottle but a jar, we use pot.  a tin would be blik. 

but import gives often a lot of extra names, because they do like to print one suits all. it was around 2000 there became regulation from the eu, that when it was sold in a country it must have a native listing of how to prepare or use stuff and also the ingredients had to be in the native languages, but a lot of cheaper stuff always tried to escape that. so that would not help a lot either to place it somewhere in a country or a better time frame. 

but it is always hard to put all the photo's in order by age of young children. if you only look at the surely in portugal ones, the ones with lily at the play house madeleine has a much older outlook, than she had at the pool picture, but that is quite normal in that age. i had mostly young nephews for a long time, and they could easily fool me, until they started laughing, and they knew that, so they always tried. 
sometimes they did look not to grow at all, and at different times they looked already different after one week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top