The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Mm11

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Regist10

Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Silentscope 30.08.22 14:59

It is all ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ anyway.

One Poster seems to have predicted the Brückner setup, it would not surprise me if it was the ‘Fat Controller’ posting! 🤣
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2521

Back to top Go down

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Empty Re: Olive Press: The Man the Money the Mischief

Post by Guest 30.08.22 15:29

there are so much different conclusions made by people, there will be a day, one of then could be right in a detail or two.

but reddit posters on the topic of madeleine mccann, well they do not are made up from an informed bunch, and it looks like it, the amercan dream version of this case had also that habit. 
at least we do know madeleine is still a nice money grabber, but 7 comments yesterday evening is by now grown into 27, by reddit standards that is not by any means a hot topic under discussion. 

and as i did read, the olive dripper had been part of that american saga also. and that is probably the only link to this topic. but taking the words madeleine mccann topic on reddit in combination to interesting comments , you must have a good imagination.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 30.08.22 15:43

I was hoping someone in America or with American connections had seen it and could make some informative comments?

It is probably the same old crap the ‘Usual Suspects’ churn out…

The timing strikes me as strange, especially when it has been so Quiet of late…
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.08.22 16:35

Informative comments - about anything and nothing?  Reddit is no better than twitter for it's uncensored abandon.  As for someone in America or with American connections, there is already a fair share in existence across social media, invariably they do more harm than good by spreading false information.

CMOMM is not the place to dump random idle gossip, not without good reason. It's taken the forum years to get rid of the propagation of false information, the intention is to move forward not backward.

Bringing Christian Brueckner back into focus is not good reason, nor is it relevant to a thread specifically about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press.

Back on topic please!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 31.08.22 15:56

Jon Clarke Luke Stewart Media SL Trashed HOSTGATOR claiming they let the Olive Press down for days when Olive Press account was suspended as a poor risk Sabinillas Malaga. 
Written by HOSTGATOR 10.02.2017
Ripoff Report
The Olive Press in Spain claim on their website that HOSTGATOR lat them down and they had to change web hosts to a European host and the Olive Press blame HOSTGATOR for the few days that their site was down.
 This is a lie - HOSTGATOR withdrew credit facilities to the Olive Press and suspended their account as they were deemed to be a poor risk. That is why their site did not appear for a few days.
 HOSTGATOR were owed substantial amounts of money by the Olive Press that remained unpaid for months, despite many warnings.
 When debt collectors called to their address in Spain, they had moved out, and only now has their new address appeared.
 The Olive Press also claim that service tickets remained unanswered. Another lie - all service tickets were replied to promptly and it was made abundently clear to John Clark the owner that unless the bills were paid the website would remain down.
 To all readers of the Olive Press and all Advertisers please take note of the following:-
 HOSTGATOR deem the Olive Press a poor commercial risk with a very low credit score and accounts showing that the holding company Company Luke Stewart Medial SL is insolvent. It is rumoured that cheques are bouncing.
 We have been owed thousands $ for months and no funds have been forthcoming.
 As hosts we can confirm that the readership of the Olive Press is around 8,000 copies per month online, so it would seem that the claims of half a million readers is complete cuckoo land.
Advertisers/potential advertisers be warned.
 The Olive Press is yet another online fraud/scam newspaper.
Source:
LinkedIn https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiU8PTtqfH5AhUIiFwKHTWZC0YQFnoECBkQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fpulse%2Folive-press-wwwtheolivepresses-jon-clarke-luke-stewart-stan-israel&usg=AOvVaw38kD65oH_pJggO0dQA3PSm
Silentscope
Silentscope

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.09.22 1:20

This ^^^ should be ignored, better still deleted.

There is something very suspicious going on here - for a start the Linkedin alleged entry appears on google search, easily accessible at the click of the mouse pad.  Normally, it's not possible to access Linkedin without first registering.

There may or may not be some element of truth in the claims made but it's hardly ground breaking criminal activity - not quite on a par with deception about a missing three year old child.

The entry is in itself very curious authored by..

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2666

The entry claims..

HOSTGATOR deem the Olive Press a poor commercial risk with a very low credit score and accounts showing that the holding company Company Luke Stewart Medial SL is insolvent. It is rumoured that cheques are bouncing.

If you research the website host you will find a different story..

The CIF of LUKE STEWART MEDIA SL is B91664029 and its current trading status is active.

Its economic activity belongs to CNAE 7312 - Media representation services. Its SIC is 7319 - Servicios de publicidad.

LUKE STEWART MEDIA SL has between 10 and 49 employees and an annual turnover of less than 2 million euros.

The company is registered in the Sevilla Companies Register. In total it has 2 registered charges. Its latest announcement in the Borme was published on 16/11/2007 and its most recent filing of ordinary annual accounts was for 2019.

You can consult the contact details for LUKE STEWART MEDIA SL, including its telephone number, address and website, in the Company Details module.

For more information about LUKE STEWART MEDIA SL you can consult one of our available financial reports, the annual company accounts or check its non-payment incidences in RAI Debtors lists.

All the financial, commercial and legal information offered by Infoempresa.com on LUKE STEWART MEDIA SL comes from official sources and is updated daily.

The Olive Press might be guilty of many things but to suggest it's .... 'an online fraud/scam newspaper' is a step too far, at least without further evidence.

It makes you wonder, correction it makes me wonder, who or what is behind this.

Someone planting false information desperately trying to curry favour maybe, desperately trying to find something - anything to discredit Jon Clarke and the Olive Press?  I can't think of any other reason by way of explanation.  It seems a strange find for the casual searcher with no specific purpose.

There is enough material available, proven material and evidence based information to raise questions about Jon Clarke of the Olive Press without resorting to baseless malicious attack.

think

spam

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.09.22 14:29

I happened upon this resumé on Linkedin's list of persons who roam under the name of Jon 'klaxon' Clarke. The language is self explanatory..

Jon Clarke

owner of the olive press newspaper group

Málaga y alrededores

Experienced publisher with a demonstrated history of working in the media. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Copywriting, WordPress, Editing, and Journalism. Strong entrepreneurship, professional with a BA in geography from The University of Manchester.

owner

luke stewart media

ene. de 2006 - actualidad16 años 9 meses
publisher of successful spanish newspaper the olive press, website www.theolivepress.es, the Green Guide and regular contributor to British national newspapers

Owner
olive press

2006 - actualidad16 años

reporter
Daily Mail
1996 - 20004 años

Educación
The University of Manchester

ba . geography
1989 - 1992

Recomendaciones recibidas

James Reeve
«Jon has energy and drive, but also a keen eye for detail. Inventive and organised, Jon would be a tremendous addition to any project.»

eyebrows

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.22 16:20

so, dear jonny boy is officially not even a real journalist at all. i do not think geography as a study is anything near journalism.

he is just another amateur on the go. 

i do fully agree with the inventive part in the recommendations, he proved that time after time. i know it is a bit controversial to bring the factor time into connection with the jonny, because he has absolutely no idea of times and timing. not when it is about little things like times of arrival, or even the meaning of weeks and months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.09.22 1:36

onehand wrote:i do not think geography as a study is anything near journalism.

Well I guess it helps you determine where you might like to journalize big grin

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Liz Eagles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 12.09.22 23:37

Inventive?  Yes Jon, I think we can all agree with that.   thumbsup

A BA in Geography?   thinking Maybe that would explain how ne made the 5 and half trip from Malaga to Luz in just 3 hours.   big grin  He knew a shortcut.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.09.22 16:17

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2701
Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2702

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by mande70 14.09.22 18:11

Someone planting false information desperately trying to curry favour maybe, desperately trying to find something - anything to discredit Jon Clarke and the Olive Press?  I can't think of any other reason by way of explanation.

Sounds like your talking about Jon in this description. Jon doesnt need anyone to discredit him, he manages that particular task with skill and panache himself, so requires little to no help on that particular matter. Discredit the OP? hmm, again do they need anyone to discredit the guterpress that is OP? I dont think so, you can only tell so many lies before they come back to bite you and Jon and his merry journalists have told more than a few porkies in their time.

I think Mr Clarke's bubble might be set to burst very soon, when another rendition of his lies comes to be published, appears he just cannot help himself in his quest to fulfill his superficial and narcissistic needs
mande70
mande70

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.09.22 16:37

Talking of journalistic inaccuracies..

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2738

Almost as many tentacles as the murky Murdoch empire.

Meester Clarke took pole position in Spain on Her Majesty's death but no mention so far of the ECHR ruling. Not like him to be quiet where matters of McCann are concerned.

think

Unless of course it's hidden away somewhere in 'classified'.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.09.22 17:27

The silence is very sad, really.

I imagine there was a long piece prepared about their Victory, and all that needed filling in was the amount of money that Portugal would have to pay them in what is known legally as "just satisfaction".

I suspect that even the verbatim quotes were already there, and the pictures put in their places ready for the cover and a pull out centre page supplement about the Olive Press' role in bringing the case to a conclusion not to mention Jon Clarke's personal crusade and another advert for his book.

Very sad.  And now it's old news, and the media are interviewing Gonçalo Amaral instead.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.22 13:15

I see Jon Clarke of the Olive Press as an opportunist, a chancer who will jump any bandwagon he thinks will elevate his standing in the public arena.

The Olive Press was in it's infancy when Madeleine Mccann 'disappeared', affiliated with the British press and located in Spain just across the border to Portugal, I think he saw an opportunity to put the Olive Press on the map, so to speak.

I've no idea about the reputation of his press organ within Spain but considering the vast occupancy of British - both residents and tourists, I imagine the publications are quite popular in terms of light reading, escapism, sort of gossip comics. The disappearance of an English child reported in the English language must have been quite a catch.

It should be remembered, Madeleine McCann is not the only focus for the Jon Clarke empire. He dabbles in all sorts, whining and dinning being of particular interest to him - no doubt this penchant takes him out and about eating and meeting new experiences. He is no stranger to travel.

Clarke and his band of merry wo/men, report on anything and everything. The case of Madeleine McCann isn't the first nor the last international scandal he's latched onto in order to make a big name for himself.

I don't go along with the idea of Jon Clarke being 'paid' by someone or something to keep the Madeleine McCann saga rumbling behind the scenes.If that was the case he would have been ousted years ago for his inattention to fact and accuracy - even detail. I think he works alone with self interest at the core of his every movement. An opportunist. Back at Blighty there are other examples of press devotees relentlessly in support of the McCann faction (not Madeleine I hasten to add), they have turned out to be friends, ex-colleagues, people who know people and call in favours.

If you read his book, it's written like a novel cram packed with poetic licence - in short embellishment. Seriously, it can't be taken seriously.

Jon Clarke is conceited, I quite believe him capable of putting himself up front, especially before the camera, I imagine him watching video footage of self and admiring every second.

More than a few people out there have been trying to make money off the back of the tragedy of a little lost soul in the name of Madeleine McCann. Books have been written (including Kate McCann's autobiographical novel), super sleuth videos put-up on YouTube and monetized, websites and blogs monetized. I don't believe them to be part of a global conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. I believe these people to be working individually with money and self interest a forethought.

The name Madeleine McCann sells, even fifteen+ years down the line. It's a good marketing ploy.

Jon Clarke mingles with the world of press and media, not unlikely for him to be asked (or volunteer) to appear on camera in exchange for a small remuneration - or large! He's apart from the British constitution, thus he can float around the continent pleasing himself - and he does with great eclat!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.10.22 7:01

Verdi wrote:I see Jon Clarke of the Olive Press as an opportunist, a chancer who will jump any bandwagon he thinks will elevate his standing in the public arena.

Certainly an Opportunist. One who will invent stories to fit the Zeitgeist, the Mood of the Moment.
I have only dipped into the stories he has written and been involved in, but they are sufficient to show that nothing he says or writes is reliable.

QUOTE FROM APPENDIX A, Chapter 52

• Did Clarke Enter Apartment 5A ?

NO MENTION. – Olive Press 2008
YES – “I was firstly able to walk into the apartment.”  – Olive Press 2017
NO –  “It wouldn’t have been difficult to walk in… It wasn’t Fort Knox “ – Olive Press 2019
NO –  “It [the tape or the prohibition] went up and I looked in.”  – Netflix transcript
YES – “up the short flight of stairs to the apartment. I walked in the front [sic] door.”   –  Book
YES – “I crossed, knocked on the door and the parents came out.”  – ABC - both versions
NO –  “went straight up to the apartment “  [? 5H  ?] –   Expat radio interview
NO –  “That evening I saw the parents up close for the first time…”.  SAT.1 interview
NO –  “I could literally walk… Thankfully I had the good sense not to try.”    – The ‘i’ paper

• Did Clarke speak to the McCanns, and if so, when ?

NO MENTION.     – Olive Press 2008
YES - “In the apartment”.     – Olive Press 2017
YES - “as they were leaving.”     – Olive Press 2019
POSSIBLY – “I think I tried to speak to them [sic]”      – Netflix Transcription
YES –  “a few hours after arriving;  later that day”  – Closer Magazine
YES – “at a press conference that night”.  – Bella Magazine
YES – “in the apartment”. – Book
YES – “that same night (Thursday 3/5/7).  – ABC both versions
YES –  “I … knocked on the door and the parents came out”.  ABC both versions
NO (or YES via third party) “I asked, yer know, could I speak to the parents . . . they just told me the name . .
And, yer know, I said who I was and from the Mail and I would do my best to help, and they were like
“thanks” and that was that.    So I didn’t, I can’t say I really interviewed them.”    Expat Radio interview
NO – “That evening I saw the parents up close for the first time and realised how traumatised they were and how much they were grieving.”  [from German]  SAT.1 interview

NO MENTION –   The ‘i’ paper
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.10.22 11:14

EXCLUSIVE: GERMAN MADELEINE MCCANN SUSPECT TO BE ACCUSED OF A STRING OF RAPES AND TWO CHILD OFFENCE CHARGES THIS WEEK
The charges have taken longer than prosecutors hoped, due to a combination of Brueckner’s legal team as well as European bureaucracy
By Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) -
11 Oct, 2022 @ 11:45

MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian Brueckner will this week be charged with five more serious sex crimes.
The German rapist, 45, could be accused as early as today with three further rapes and two child molestation offences.
Brueckner – who was named as an official suspect (arguido) in the Maddie case in Portugal in April – will face trial early next year.
“There are five different crimes in total and an official announcement will be made this week,” a German police source told the Olive Press today.
“The trial will be in the Spring or early summer.”
PHOTO
Christian Brueckner And Madeliene [sic] McCann

The charges have taken longer than prosecutors hoped, due to a combination of Brueckner’s legal team as well as European bureaucracy.

How disgraceful that Brückner (Clarke still can't work out how to type an umlaut) has a 'legal team' !
Clearly Clarke wants them to do what the McCanns tried with Dr Amaral, and deprive him of a lawyer and a fair trial on the FACTS (sorry for that obscenity !)
But we are assured that Brückner WILL BE CHARGED THIS WEEK
Let's watch.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 11.10.22 11:30

The German Police source should hand himself in to Internal affairs before they catch up with him.

But I think he only exists in the mind of Jon Clarke.
Pure Fiction as usual?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.22 13:28

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2793

Wolters, who is leading the case, told The Mirror that he will announce five sex cases linked to Brueckner.

Another summer comes and goes and Germanman remains behind bars waiting for some action - apparently.

Old news with a vacuous update .... 'this week' !

The report goes on to weave the name Madeleine McCann in the exclusive exposé ... what has it got to do with the case of Madeleine McCann I ask myself.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 11.10.22 14:03

We don't need to know anything else about Brueckner ( I can't do those umlaut).

But his name will ever be entwined with hers.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5468

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 11.10.22 17:17

" No end in sight for the Maddie probe " 

What happened to the " concrete evidence " ?

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.10.22 17:29

Obviously using an outdated probe, what they need is a South African heavy duty industrial all terrain patented sludge gulper.

That'll do the trick .... even the stubborn concrete.

Olive Press:  The Man the Money the Mischief - Page 6 Scre2794

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.10.22 17:30

evidence buried under concrete  ? ? ?
as with the dead dog in the cardboard box factory ?
Or the secret hidden compound which was suspiciously NOT mentioned in the book ?  
or other secret cavities dug under the floorboards in various other places ?

Real Famous Five stuff.  Secret tunnels leading to the beach with boats and old pirate chests hidden there full of dead dogs  sorry, Treasure.
Rudolph Rassendyl, Richard Hannay, and Carruthers and Davies all rolled into one
The difference being that their stories were more credible !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 29.10.22 14:26

It appears Clarke is claiming direct contact with Hazel B who wants to have ‘Fresh eyes’ on all CB’s previous exploits in Portugal.

https://issuu.com/theolivepress/docs/olive_press_spain_-_issue_405
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.11.22 15:39

Maddie McCann journalist: ‘I think they’ve got the right man’

As a convicted paedophile is made an official suspect in the Madeleine McCann case, Closer speaks to author Jon Clarke, who was the first journalist on the scene in Praia de Luz after she disappeared...

by Alexandra Meyer | Posted on 04 05 2022

Almost exactly 15 years after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann made global headlines, police have made their biggest breakthrough yet after it was announced they have an “official suspect”.

In May 2007, Madeleine, then three, vanished from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia de Luz, while her parents were eating dinner with friends at a restaurant just 55 metres away. The case attracted attention around the world, but no trace of Madeleine was ever found.

Now, Portuguese police have made paedophile Christian Brueckner an “arguido”, or formal suspect. For the first time he has been formally questioned by German police, who are acting for their Portuguese counterparts.

Brueckner is currently serving a seven-year prison sentence in Germany, where he was living when he was arrested for the violent rape of a 72-year-old American woman in Praia de Luz, just 18 months before Madeleine went missing.

In a statement made on the Find Madeleine website, her distraught parents Kate, 54, and Gerry McCann, 55, said, “even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive”.

Jon Clarke was the first journalist to arrive in Praia de Luz, just hours after Madeleine disappeared. He has investigated Brueckner, speaking to those who have known him over the years.

Jon, who lives in Malaga, Spain, says, “I think they’ve got the right man. He fits the profile perfectly, he was in the same place at the same time as Madeleine, and there’s no denying that analysis of his phone records place him near the Ocean Club resort around the time of her going missing.

“According to my sources, the police are sure they have a good case. They had to make sure all the evidence was ready and I think, hopefully, we’ll see some charges being brought this spring. Brueckner doesn’t seem to have a concrete alibi, however I don’t think we have any idea what he could say.”

Brueckner, 44, had lived and worked in and around Praia de Luz since 1995, where he also trafficked drugs, but he left the area shortly after Madeleine’s disappearance.

He returned to Germany, and in 2015 more than 8,000 videos and images of child abuse were found on a USB stick buried on his property in Germany, underneath his dead dog.

He was sentenced to 15 months’ jail for child pornography, and after his release he allegedly bragged to a drinking companion that he “knew all about” what had happened to Madeleine, before showing the man a video of himself raping an older woman.

His claims were reported to the police and he was convicted of the rape and sentenced to seven years in jail in 2019.

According to sources, despite being asked specifically where he was on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, he refused to answer any questions.

Jon says, “When I first investigated him, I spoke to people from his past who described him as a very bad, scary man. He’d even claimed to someone that his van could fit a small child inside. Now we’re starting to see things moving forward, and as Brueckner is an arguido, police can question him until they can prove whether he’s the perpetrator.”

And Jon hopes the McCanns, who he met briefly in Praia de Luz, may finally receive some answers. He says, “They are incredibly stoic, they’re trying to get on with their lives but obviously hope to see the wheels of justice turning. I just hope they finally get closure.”

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/madeline-mccann-suspect/?itm_source=bibblio&itm_campaign=bibblio-related&itm_medium=bibblio-footer-1

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top