The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Mm11

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Mm11

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Regist10

Joana Morais: Rua Segura: Maddie Case

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Empty Joana Morais: Rua Segura: Maddie Case

Post by Verdi 23.05.19 23:02

Welcome home Joana 'xklamation' Morais

Rua Segura: Maddie Case

by Joana Morais 14 days ago

Transcript

Magali Pinto (Rua Segura's Anchor in the studio) - A new lead and a new suspect which the Judiciary Police (PJ) are trying to keep under the utmost secrecy have lead for more resources to be granted to the search for Madeleine McCann. The abduction hypothesis is back on the table. Nevertheless, the authorities have plenty doubts the girl is still alive.

Magali Pinto (Voice over old footage of the McCanns) - Kate and Gerry McCann have released a short statement in the social media, in relation to the 12 years marking Madeleine's disappearance. The British couple said that despite everything there is “comfort and reassurance“ since the investigation continues.

Magali Pinto (Voice over CMTV's reconstruction broadcast in 20131) - Gerry and Kate never accepted to do a reconstruction of the night, but CMTV did one using actors. It's a detailed reconstruction that allows to draw conclusions.

Magali Pinto (back to the studio/new hidden camera footage showing the apartment from the Tapas bar area) - The disappearance of Madeleine took place in an apartment of the Ocean Club, CMTV has footage recorded with a hidden camera that shows the place where the mystery started.

Opening title sequence (from 0:59 to 1:14)

Magali Pinto (in the studio) - Good evening, twelve years after a disappearance that resounded worldwide, there are new leads considered as credible by the Judiciary Police, which have even lead the PJ to reinforce the team with more police inspectors to search for Madeleine McCann, who, if alive would be 15 years-old. The details of the current phase of the investigation and exclusive images of the Ocean Club, in a few moments in Rua Segura. Before that, Kate and Gerry McCann made a short statement today, 12 years after their daughter disappearance. The little girl was three years-old when she disappeared without a trace, in contrast to other years where the couple gave televised interviews, this year they have chosen to write on the social media. Kate and Gerry state that, and I quote: “It’s that time of year again. As much as we’d like to fast forward the first couple of weeks of May, there’s no getting around it. The months and years roll by too quickly; Madeleine will be sixteen this month. It’s impossible to put into words just how that makes us feel“. Nevertheless, the parents say: “There is comfort and reassurance though in knowing that the investigation continues and many people around the world remain vigilant. Thank you to everyone who continues to support us and for your ongoing hope and belief“, in the end Kate and Gerry added the search will go on “for as long as it takes”.

There's a new suspect and the abduction hypothesis is back on the table. There are new leads considered as credible by the Judiciary Police, these have lead the PJ to reinforce the investigative team that searches for Maddie, who if alive would 15 years-old today.

(Cut to news report/ Unknown Man's VO) - After 12 years of investigations, the Judiciary Police seems to have a new lead concerning what happened on the 3 of May of 2007 in Praia da Luz. The team of investigators was reinforced. The process was opened, with public access, and now is once again sealed. There are new lines of investigation, one new suspect. The police follows once again the possibility of an abduction.

(Unknown Women's VO/showing Public Prosecutor's Office i.e. Public Ministry reply to CMTV) - "You are hereby notified, as an applicant, that since the current inquest still has active lines of investigation, the Public Ministry understands that at this moment its divulgation may undermine the interest of achieving justice (...)"

(Unknown Man's VO) - The Public Ministry of Portimão, asserts that the open knowledge of who the suspects are, may compromise the clarification of the case and prevent whatever happened to child to be determined. Alive or dead, the Judiciary Police wants to close this process.

(Tânia Laranjo, CMTV/CM journalist) - In 2004 Joana Cipriano2 disappeared, it was investigated here by the Public Ministry of Portimão, it was also here that mother and uncle were tried and convicted and in fact they have already served their prison sentences 3. Three years later, it was Madeleine McCann, the English little girl, that disappeared in Praia da Luz, the process also came here to the Public Ministry of Portimão. These two cases have in common the fact that both children whereabouts is unknown.

(Unknown Man's VO) - It was the second case in the Algarve where the answers were missing, in Maddie's case no one gave up. The process ended up being archived, and then re-opened, it was public and now is once again sealed. It was then sent to Porto, to be analysed by another team, that it was now reinforced with more resources. The PJ admits that they may be able to shed light on the mystery, they believe they can prove what happened to Maddie.

Magali Pinto (back in studio) - The window of the bedroom where Madeleine McCann was staying with her twin brother and sister is a key factor in the abduction thesis. A thesis pulled apart, in fact, by Gonçalo Amaral, the first Judiciary Police inspector in charge of the investigation to Madeleine's disappearance, who always held the parents as guilty.

(Cut to CMTV's Maddie, the Enigma, broadcast in May 2017) - Still, within the thesis of the eventual abductor, the window also becomes a dead-end.

Gonçalo Amaral - This is the window of the bedroom where the children were. Madeleine and her twin brothers were inside, sleeping. Near to this window there were two cots, where the twins slept, and closer to the door was Madeleine's bed. What it's said relatively to this window is that, in fact it's more the mother of the missing child that says that, when she went inside - she's a bit like Jane Tanner, her statements improve, become more detailed along the years - if you notice what she states to the police and then what she says, for example, on the Oprah Show in 2009, three's a huge difference. The biggest difference is, that she says she goes inside the apartment, that everything is quiet, very peaceful, and when she's about to come out, she hears - notice she didn't go inside the bedroom - she hears a door closing and she goes to check... So, she came in worried to check the children yet she didn't check them and was already on her way out, and when she was leaving she sees the window open, the curtains to the side (opened), and looks to her side and sees that her daughter is missing.

(Cut to McCanns on Oprah Show in 2009) Kate McCann - I went at ten and I went into the apartment and there was no crying. I stopped and there was no crying. And then I just noticed that the door was quite open.

Oprah - Which door?

Kate - Their bedroom door, sorry, and we usually have the door as Gerry said, sort of not closed but ajar just so that a little bit of light gets in and it's not too dark in the room so I thought: "Oh Matt must have gone in and left the door open".

Oprah - Same thing he thought.

Kate - Yeah, so I thought well, I'll just close it over again, and as I went to close it over it slammed shut and I thought and it was like sort of you know a draft had caused it to shut. So, I turned behind me and I thought: "are the patio doors open?" and they were closed and I thought: "Well, that's strange". So, then I opened the door thinking: "I think I'll open it ajar a bit again" and that was when I kind of looked into the room. And I just looked and it was quite dark, and I was just looking, and looking at Madeleine's bed and I was thinking: "Is that her?". I was looking for and: "Why isn't Madeleine there?" And then in the end I walked over and thought: "Oh, she's not in bed". And then I thought: "Maybe she's wandered through to our bed", and that's why the door's open. So, I went through to our bedroom and she wasn't there, and then I kind of see then that I'm starting to panic a bit and I ran back into their room, and literally as I went back into their room the curtains that were drawn over just "woosh" flew open and that's when I saw that the shutter was right up and the window was pushed right open. And that was when I just knew that someone had taken her.

(Cut to Gonçalo Amaral, CMTV's 2017 footage) - She then says that her reaction is to search underneath the beds, search everywhere for her daughter, the beds are sommiers, were sommiers, one couldn't search underneath the beds. And then, what does she do after searching? She doesn't phone call anyone, she doesn't go to the veranda of the other side from where she gained access to the apartment, to scream for the help of her husband or friends who are a few meters away having dinner. She lunged in the direction of those friends, leaving behind the other two children. Which is strange. The children were asleep and went on sleeping. From that point on, several people go inside the apartment. At 22:30 the upstairs neighbour hears the mother of the children 4 saying: "We let her down". She goes to the window of the other side and speaks with the father of the children, and the father of the children says, and she was actually surprised with that: "a child is missing". He doesn't say: "My daughter disappeared", he said a child disappeared. This is in the statements of that woman who was surprised with what they told her. She also offered them her phone to call the authorities, but they said they had already called them. But the fact what happens here, those twin brother and sister, those children were left behind. They had already been left alone with their eldest sister, the sister disappears and they were once again left all alone, the mother comes to check on them, sees them there and leaves them once again all alone. They were asleep, they went on sleeping until the police arrived, everyone, lots of noise inside the apartment, other witnesses and Ocean Club employees, and still sleeping they were carried to the other apartment, an apartment to where they were taken later. Still sleeping. Later on we came to learn that the mother had spent the whole night checking the children's breath, by placing her hand over their noses and mouths, to see if they were still breathing. Something that is a little weird.

(Off camera CMTV journalist) - And what does that suggest then, in your opinion?

Gonçalo Amaral - It suggests she could know that they had been sedated, or similar. And that she was afraid that something could happen to them as eventually may have happened to the missing child. Let's not forget that they had an antihistamine called Calpol, which, according to witnesses was given to the children so they would sleep.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2019/05/rua-segura-maddie-case.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Empty Re: Joana Morais: Rua Segura: Maddie Case

Post by Roidininki 24.05.19 11:08

Oh dear the anti histamine they had with them was Gerry’s  Terfenadine .Calpol  isn’t  one .
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Joana Morais:  Rua Segura: Maddie Case  Empty Re: Joana Morais: Rua Segura: Maddie Case

Post by momac 24.05.19 11:32

I looked this up, Calpol Night was withdrawn from sale in the UK from 2009, so at the time a Calpol for inducing sleep did exist.
momac
momac

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 24.05.19 14:49

momac wrote:I looked this up, Calpol Night was withdrawn from sale in the UK from 2009, so at the time a Calpol for inducing sleep did exist.
But Madeleine disappeared in 2007?
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top