The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Mm11

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Regist10

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 11:22

BOGART !!! Oh my gawd ....

smokin

This is going to be good!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Empty Re: Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary

Post by Wbl189 14.03.19 12:25

İt's to n Netflix!!!! İt's called The Disappearance of Madeline McCann and the first episode is tomorrow!
Wbl189
Wbl189

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14.03.19 12:45

I'm astonished to see Jane Tanner's "Tannerman" included in this trailer. I take it Netflix is up to speed with Operation Grange who have said this sighting is completely irrelevant to Madeleine's disappearance! Presumably that fact will be made clear in the full length broadcast!
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.03.19 13:09

Phoebe wrote:I'm astonished to see Jane Tanner's "Tannerman" included in this trailer. I take it Netflix is up to speed with Operation Grange who have said this sighting is completely irrelevant to Madeleine's disappearance! Presumably that fact will be made clear in the full length broadcast!
If Netflix is going to get anywhere near the truth then of course they should include tannerman as it's integral to the story. Hopefully Dr Amaral will quickly quash it as the PJ were 'on to her' right away

eta. It's also probably the most well known sighting (in the public domain) so needs to be dealt with
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 14.03.19 13:17

indeedy
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 14.03.19 14:12

Mainline wrote:
Hi mainline, sorry to be flippant, "Ask the Dogs Sandra" aka Gerry McCann reply to reporter Sandra Felgueiras!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 14:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure where this has actually come from as I can't find it anywhere (captured from Controversy FB site under a Sonia Poulton post),

but 'detective's mistaken belief that they played a part' looks ominous.

Could have just said 'belief'?
Doug D

Activity : 5286

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 14.03.19 14:47

Hi DougD, "Mistaken Belief", Belief, it is what comes before, "Detectives?

The Detective could be mistaken, but the "Parent's, Tapas 7/9" at No time were mistaken!

They all chose Not to Return to Portugal to enact the final night involving the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, 3 May 2007?

In the UK and outside the UK,the UK Government and British Broadcasting Service, MSM,NoTW,Sun, Murdoch have spent Millions of pounds in assistance to,Operation Grange,Oct 13, 2014 Crime Watch Special,Richard Bilton Specials,Mr J. Totman "Creche Dad"re-enactment, not knowing anyone had been looking for Him since 2007?

Now Colin Sutton, the Portugal PJ should have made a "Reconstruction" of the final night?
Perhaps Mr Sutton could have a word with Clarence,Tapas 7/9, parents Kate Gerry over any NDA applicable to this event in Portugal and their Non attendance when requested by Portugal PJ!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 14:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 14:55

Scotland Yard mobilised a major investigation ....

Fundamental error ^^^ before it even starts  waiting . Still, I've waited months for this new revelation - what's another day or two.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 14.03.19 15:13

Verdi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leicestershire Police Force,Gold Group were quickly dispatched to Portugal under a "Joint Police investigation, into Madeleine McCann's disappearance", 8th May 2007.
October 2011 David Cameron set up, Operation Grange, Metropolitan Police Force via Theresa May,Home Secretary-remit, Abduction?

Portugal PJ Detective Mr Goncalo Amaral removed from Madeleine Case after questioning UK Police co-operating but Not with Portugal PJ-Lisbon Treaty, Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Portugal joining European Union, "Freeport- blackmail"!

So Three UK Police forces have knowledge of the Madeleine McCann disappearance since May 2007, yet have produced zilch in any supposed Investigations, even after a "special fund" had been set up to finance the scheme,Metodo Three,Mr Brian Kennedy, Edward Smethurst,Pagerate November 2007!

Disappearance of Madeleine McCann- Elephant in the Room,Parents,Tapas 7/9,Non Disclosure Agreements, Rothley Golf club Night!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 15:41

Still not clear, but Natasha Donn plumps for eight episodes:

“Bombshell” documentary claims Madeleine McCann “is still alive”

Posted  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yet another documentary is being trailed today on what really happened to Madeleine McCann.
And according to this latest ‘blockbuster’ – to be delivered in eight hour-long episodes by Netflix – the three year old who disappeared from Praia da Luz almost 12 years ago is still alive.
A slick two-minute clip online [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]is to be followed tomorrow (Friday March 15) by the first full-length episode.
On first sight, it appears ‘all the old faces’ have been revisited, with their various theories and beliefs.
Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry purportedly refused to get involved and “urged those around them” not to give interviews.
Quoting the McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell, the Guardian said yesterday that neither parent could see how the documentary could help the search for their daughter “on a practical level, so they chose not to engage”.
Today the UK Sun, dubbing the show ‘sensational’, quotes its executive producer Emma Cooper as saying: “We’re trying to lay out as much detail as we can about the case – and if it could jog someone’s memory in some way then that would be amazing”.
For Portugal, the timing coincides with the stirrings of spring as the country shakes off another winter and looks towards the season of sunshine and plentiful tourism.
Thus the Sun’s contention that the documentary explains how Portugal is “the perfect location for child traffickers because it’s a well-placed gateway allowing abducted children to be instantly taken overseas by boat or driven across Europe” will undoubtedly lead to further head-shaking and sighs – especially amongst businesspeople and expats in the Algarve.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 16:06

Don’t know if this is from a fuller press release or an actual preview, but if it’s accurate it’s going to be heavy going, with trips off around the world and interviews with all sorts of nutters.

Madeleine McCann: Is THIS where to look for missing child amid claim she's 'STILL ALIVE'?

MADELEINE MCCANN is still alive according to a leading UK police officer and the search for her could be boosted following theories proposed in a new controversial documentary.
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]PUBLISHED: 11:39, Thu, Mar 14, 2019 | UPDATED: 15:45, Thu, Mar 14, 2019

Madeleine McCann: Netflix releases chilling trailer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]disappeared on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents were out for dinner nearby. What followed was arguably the most heavily reported missing-person case in history. Her whereabouts remain unknown but a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]shine some light on the possibility she could still be alive.
The eight-part series, called “The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann", will air tomorrow on the online streaming site after it was first commissioned in 2017.
The documentary, which has been delayed due to lack of new material, features an appearance from Jim Gamble, a senior child protection officer who believes Madeleine is still alive.
He said: “I absolutely believe that, in my lifetime, we will find out what has happened to Madeleine McCann.
“There's huge hope to be had with the advances in technology. Year on year DNA is getting better. 

I absolutely believe that in my lifetime we will find out what has happened to Madeleine McCann
Jim Gamble
“Year on year other techniques, including facial recognition, are getting better.
“As we use that technology to revisit and review that which we captured in the past, there's every likelihood that something we already know will slip into position.”
Other experts interviewed for the show believe the youngster may have been “kept alive” by traffickers.
Private investigator Julian Peribanez, who was hired by the McCann family, suggests that traffickers “usually go for lower-class kids from third world countries”. 
He said: 'That's the main supplier of these gangs. 

“The value that Madeleine had was really high because, if they took her, it's because they were going to get a lot of money.”
If this is the case, areas in North Africa and the Middle East could be the best place to search for her because trafficking gangs are known to operate between Morocco, Western Sahara and Mauritania.
A US State Department’s annual trafficking report in 2015 warned girls were being trafficked for sex in the Middle East.
It revealed: “Mauritania is a source and destination country for women, men and children subjected to forced labour and sex trafficking.
"Women and girls are subjected to sex trafficking in the country or the Middle East.”

In April 2017, a tourist claimed they had spotted Madeleine at a petrol station next to an Ibis hotel in Marrakech, Morocco while travelling in the country in May 2007. 
The tourist – who chose to remain anonymous – recalled noticing a blonde girl on Avenue Abdel Krim Khattabi, a key route through the busy city and the direct road from the port.
Locals claim the road is often used by smuggling and trafficking gangs.
However, CCTV footage was deleted before investigators could check for clues.
On the same day, an unnamed British woman also spotted a girl he believed was Madeleine outside another hotel in the city. 

In desperation she emailed Leicestershire Police, describing the encounter. 
She wrote: “I saw the girl inside the shop. She was wearing clear blue pyjamas.
“Some pattern on the top, trousers little darker. Don’t think the trousers had any pattern.
"She was very small. Under one metre. She was with a man. She was standing alone, the man about a metre from her.
“I looked back at her, she was very sweet. It was a strange situation because the man didn’t look like her father.
“And it was very strange to see a blonde small girl standing alone in Marrakesh.

“She was very small and normally you would hold her in your arms or at least her hand.
"And he was turning away from her. She looked sad. I looked at her face, she looked at me.
"Then she turned to the man and said something that sounds like: 'Can we see mummy soon?'"
That was not the last of the sightings, though. 
Interpol detectives in Gibraltar received a tip in August 2007 that a man was seen carrying a child resembling Madeleine in Tangier, Morocco.

The informant said the girl seemed “unhappy, ill-tempered and did not speak” as the man tried to buy her shoes.
However, former leading Portuguese investigator Paulo Pereira Cristovao believes there is a “simple solution to it all".
Mr Cristovao’s theory is that Madeleine could have been taken to caves in the tiny beach town of Burgau, three miles along the coast.
He formulated the idea after putting himself in the shoes of a kidnapper on his first visit to the Ocean Club flat where Madeleine went missing.
He said in 2017: “I put myself in the role of someone who knew nothing about the streets or the region. 

“Where would I put the body of a girl?
“I stood at the apartment door – to the right is the town of Portimao, there are lots of people there, lots of buildings.
“If I had kidnapped her that’s not the way I’d want to go – I would want to go left and find the first side road. 
"I put my car on that road and I went straight to Burgau – it’s a nearby beach, with a lot of rocks with caves.
“It’s a good place to put somebody. As far as I know, the police never went there, because you would need divers."
Kate and Gerry McCann had no involvement in the new Netflix documentary.

Madeleine McCann: Funding continues for another year
The parents released a statement saying the film could hinder the police investigation.
It reads: "We are aware that Netflix is planning to screen a documentary in March 2019 about Madeleine’s disappearance.
"The production company told us that they were making the documentary and asked us to participate.
"We did not see – and still do not see – how this programme will help the search for Madeleine and, particularly given there is an active police investigation, it could potentially hinder it.
"Consequently, our views and preferences are not reflected in the programme. We will not be making any further statements or giving interviews regarding this programme."

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Netflix probes Madeleine McCann disappearance in new documentary - Page 4 Empty Mail report

Post by Ladyinred 14.03.19 19:00

The Mail has just published a "haunting new photo of Maddie". 

If someone could provide a link, please.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14.03.19 19:20

Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14.03.19 19:24

Phoebe wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
According to the Daily Mail - Netlfix doc shows this picture. The Mail doesn't confirm it is Madeleine.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14.03.19 19:30

Snipped from the Daily Mail story-

"Also featured is Brit tourist Neil Berry, who was staying at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz when the blonde youngster went missing.
The Sun revealed he told producers that his daughter Jessica became good friends with Madeleine at the resort's children's club. 
He said: 'They were of a similar age and they became thick as thieves.'
Mr Berry recollected that his daughter lost her straw hat in the sea before Madeleine launched herself into the water to recover it for her friend."
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.03.19 19:54

They've not said it is her.....
"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is set to reveal a haunting new image said to show the three-year-old just days before she went missing."

eta. Sorry Phoebe did mention that further up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 14.03.19 20:11

NickE

Activity : 2152

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 20:15

Not just one or just crap journalism?

‘A documentary to be released tomorrow morning is set to broadcast new photographs said to show Maddie happily playing at Praia da Luz children's club in 2007’

The Mail also want it both ways!

‘Is this a haunting new photograph of Madeleine Mccann? Netflix documentary shows girls 'including missing three-year-old' playing at Praia da Luz children's club just days before she vanished’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is set to reveal a haunting new image said to show the three-year-old just days before she went missing. 
In the picture, below, a young girl in a pink dress and white hat is shown happily playing at Praia da Luz children's club with other children and an adult.’

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.03.19 20:20

If it is her, it looks a sunny day would that make it that it could only have been taken Sunday (in accordance with the research done here)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 20:48

What's that I see .... a parachute?

Why not just wait and see.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 20:50

"I remember they had been out sailing, which I though was quite brave of the kids' club, that they took them out on the sea. They were together in the boat.

"Jessie's only real recollection of the holiday was Jess lost her straw summer hat in the sea and Madeleine launching herself into the sea to recover it for her - much to the alarm of the kids' club staff who swiftly grabbed her and dragged her back into the boat."

Such a momentous event nobody ever mentioned it before!

Cat Baker’s rog 18/4/08: 

‘I never noted anything strange in Madeleine's comportment during the time I stayed with her. There was one occasion, on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing. She was scared and fearful and cried on my lap "I am scared, I am scared." We only used the launches to transport the children to the small yellow boats. When we returned to the other boat she was happy again. She sailed in the small boat and even though some children had the opportunity to return to the port, she stayed for a second time as she appeared to be having a good time.’
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.03.19 20:59

HKP wrote:They've not said it is her.....
"Netflix documentary The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is set to reveal a haunting new image said to show the three-year-old just days before she went missing."

Well that's a very handy bit of evidence to prove Madeleine was alive and well on Tuesday 1st May 2007 (that day again!).

If the Find Madeleine Co Ltd isn't behind this, I'll eat my virtual hat..

hat

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 14.03.19 21:08

I'm sure if Madeleine had " launched " herself into the sea to recover her friends hat Kate wouldn't have hesitated to mention it in her "  version of the truth " ! 

The " haunting " photo ( why is it haunting ?) MAY show Madeleine playing with a parachute ! Covered their backs nicely there haven't they , they haven't said it IS her ! 

Maybe she used the parachute to " launch " herself into the sea ? 

Give me strength , what depths will they sink to next ? 

Are we to be flooded with McCann articles for the foreseeable future ? It's enough to drive a person to drink !

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14.03.19 21:52

It could be a picture of Madeleine (hard to tell she has her back to the camera!) and it does tie in with the creche records which show "Parachute Grass Time" scheduled for Sunday between 10 and 11 a.m. and there are three girls (or so it appears) and two boys which is in accord with the Lobster's register for Sunday Morning. One of the girls however, looks considerably older than the others in the group.
The photo does show a very small group of just 5 children with a nanny (who looks like Cat Baker). It seems incredible that she would not have got to know the children in her care by name and by sight, even after this one session! it's hard to accept that after even just one hour she would not know who was who!
I wouldn't heed the hyperbolic reportage of the tabloid press. However, It does claim that Neil Berry is stating that his daughter was friendly with Madeleine and interacted with her during the week, including during Thursday's mini sail. I suppose we'll just have to wait to hear it from the horse's (or in this case Berry's) mouth. It will be interesting to see if he claims to have come across Madeleine after Sunday.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 14.03.19 22:04

Cat on Sunday? Surely not!

6/5/07, just three days after the ‘abduction’, and she doesn’t know if MM was even there on the day she would have put on their ID bracelets:

'When asked she states that she knows the McCann family since last Sunday, 29th April, 2007, when they enrolled their daughter in the “Minis” service. She replies that since that date and until Thursday, the 03rd of May, 2007, she was with Madeleine every day, but is unable to specify if she was present on the Sunday morning.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.03.19 0:02

NickE wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
..figuring thats a stock foto?  Otherwise GM's lost a bit of weight!!  Maybe it was all that running??
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.03.19 0:04

Phoebe wrote:Snipped from the Daily Mail story-

"Also featured is Brit tourist Neil Berry, who was staying at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz when the blonde youngster went missing.
The Sun revealed he told producers that his daughter Jessica became good friends with Madeleine at the resort's children's club. 
He said: 'They were of a similar age and they became thick as thieves.'
Mr Berry recollected that his daughter lost her straw hat in the sea before Madeleine launched herself into the water to recover it for her friend."
thick as thieves...but no pics were released to help  with search in the age of mass digital photography???
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 15.03.19 0:24

" Launching herself into the water " is along the same lines as , " whizzing down the water slide "( the non existent one ) 
playing football , the " rape whistle " and the " missing/stolen keys " whooshing curtains slamming door and jemmied shutters . " Where were you when Sean and I cried last night " or was it the twins crying ? 

All part of the biggest fairytale ever written !

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top