The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Candid Camera: Clarence Mitchell

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Candid Camera: Clarence Mitchell

Post by Verdi on 25.03.18 13:53

Through all the peaks and troughs, good news bad news in between news, Clarence Mitchell has remained a staunch believer in the McCanns and their 'total' innocence and has stuck rigidly to their side controlling what gets printed in the press.

Clarence Mitchell, through his varied career, has contacts (not necessarily friends) across the broad spectrum of public relations the media the government and an assortment of other diverse entities.  The McCanns journey has not always runs smoothly, they have been harshly criticised by the UK media and of course the good old British public but never mind, Clarence Mitchell has always been by their side to help them along their path to righteousness.

In more recent times as exposure has become greater and greater, the McCanns are not looking too angelic angel , indeed their halos have dropped to point strangulation - still they are free to walk the streets with heads held high with their guardian angel, Clarence Mitchell right (or maybe left) by their sticky side.

It has become apparent over the years, by the more observant, that the majority (if not all) UK press reports have emanated from the McCann faction - the proverbial source close to the family and/or investigation.  This simple indicative raises serious questions on the reliability of the media as a whole, more importantly, who is monitoring the media and why.

As an aside, when Clarence Mitchell returned to duty as director of the government's Media Monitoring Unit, moves were afoot to monitor online activity, I quote..

'Upon his return he went back to his former role; just last month he was pushing a new initiative at the Media Monitoring Unit looking at an online monitoring product to track public debates from blogs.'

Shortly afterwards, Clarence Mitchell left his employ with the government and took up a full time position working for and representing the McCanns - his salary allegedly paid by the wealthy McCann benefactor, Brian Kennedy.

There was a heck of a lot of activity working behind the scenes between Eddie and Keela's inopportune visit to Praia da Luz and October 2007, when Gonçalo Amaral was removed from the case.

Thought for the day  think .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp on 25.03.18 19:27

Hi Verdi,it is without doubt,the missing Madeleine McCann case has been Covered Up,but why is the ultimate unanswered question?
The possible death of a Daughter,Madeleine,Kate,Gerry the Parents,to save who two doctors and their Seven cohorts from being found guilty or innocent in a Court of Law in Portugal,on what charges!
They perhaps have dug themselves into a Bigger Hole,which they cannot extract themselves,in all their cleverness?

When you add in all of the personel,Multiple Police forces,Foreign Office Officials,Top legal Advisers to the Prime Minister of the UK, that have been involved with this case,then add in the Crime Watch  Special,Madeleine McCann October 14 2013,DCI Andy Redwood, Richard Bilton specials is this the last "Throw of the Dice"to preclude their innocence,costing Millions of Pounds!

As it seems more and more people have become aware of the facts of the case,with seemingly No evidence of an Abduction from Apartment 5a Ocean Club dated 3 May 2007,the Families Halos are slipping from their faces. 
there only seems one verse applicable,"You Reap,what You sow"?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.03.18 1:05

Clarence Mitchell wrote:There is no evidence to suggest Madeleine has come to any harm ....

Well Mr Mitchell, firstly Madeleine hasn't been seen nor heard of since her arrival at the Ocean Club, Praia da Luz at the end of April 2007, secondly and potentially more important..

Balls back in your court waiting .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.03.18 1:45

Thank you Richard D Hall for this phenomenal satirical take on Clarence Mitchell at his finest, performing to his Australian audience. Ain't he grown porky on the fruits of his labours..

"Would I lie to you ....?"

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 31.03.18 23:32

Clarence Mitchell spinning for the McCanns (video posted up-thread #42)  - February 2010.

"But under the laws of defamation, as a journalist you will well know, that it if you allege, in effect, someone is responsible for the death of their child and has in effect, covered in up, that is prima facie defamatory of your good name.  They therefore they not only .. but .. not only .. they had to take action on that basis but more importantly their own reputation, or the damage that was doing to their wider family, they thought it was important to stop people from believing this because it would mean the search for Madeleine was hindered .. so this was a clear cut case of defamation regardless of the right (?) response ..

Yes, you have the freedom of speech to say what you want, within the rule of law ...."

Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida  -  10th September 2007

From everything that was exposed from the AUTOS, we conclude that:

A) The minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort, on the night of May 3rd of 2007;

B) It was performed a simulation of kidnapping;

C) In order to avoid the death [alarm] of the minor before 22H00, it was created a situation of the children's surveillance by the McCann while the children slept;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the occultation of the cadaver of their child Madeleine McCann;

E) At this moment, there seems that there aren't strong indicia that the death of the minor didn't happen due to a tragic accident;

F) From what was obtained until now, everything points out that the McCann, as self-defence, didn't want to deliver immediately and voluntarily the cadaver, existing a strong possibility that the same was transported from the initial place of deposition. This situation is susceptible to raise questions about the circumstances under which the death of the minor occurred.

So we suggest that the 'Autos' be sent to the EX.mo Sr. Procurador Geral da R'ublica [General Attorney], in order to:

G) New interrogation of the Arguidos Kate and Gerry McCann;

H) Evaluation of the measure of restraint to be applied in this case;

The Truth of the Lie by Gonçalo Amaral - published July 2008

It is now important to present a summary of this case, based on our deductions: reject what is false, throw out what we can't show with sufficient certainty and validate that which can be proven.

1. The theory of abduction was defended from the start by Maddie's parents.

2. In their group, only the McCanns state that they saw the bedroom window open. The others cannot confirm it since they arrived at the apartment after the alert was raised.

3. The only person to have seen that window open with the shutters raised is Amy, one of the play workers from the children's centre of the Ocean Club. She made that observation at around 10.20/1030pm, which means well after the alert - which doesn't exclude that the window could have been closed at the time of the criminal act.

4. The witness statements raise a great number of inaccuracies, inconsistencies and contradictions. Jane Tanner's witness statement in favour of the theory of abduction is probably false: little by little it has lost all credibility because of successive modifications introduced by Jane, modifications that have ended up invalidating it.

5. The body, the existence of which has been confirmed by the EVRD and CSI dogs but also by the results of the preliminary laboratory analyses, cannot be found.

The conclusions my team and I have arrived at are the following:

1. The minor, Madeleine McCann died inside apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3rd 2007;

2. There was simulation of abduction.

3. Kate Healy and Gerald McCann were probably involved in the concealment of their daughter's body.

4. The death may have occurred as a result of a tragic accident;

5. The evidence proves the parents' negligence concerning the care and safety of the children.
----------

Here I must ask - how exactly did the McCanns, coming from the UK, manage to sue a senior Portuguese police officer for repeating the conclusion of an official Portuguese police investigation?  How can the words of Dr Amaral be construed as libel and according to Clarence Mitchell, damaging 'the search' for Madeleine?  A rhetorical question of course.

Dr Amaral's book is but a precis of the investigation.  The PJ files containing this information - and a whole lot more - were made public during the same period as Dr Amaral's book was published so, I ask again, how did the McCanns managed to sue Dr Amaral in the first place?  Still rhetorical..

NB:  As an aside Mr Mitchell - what search?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 01.04.18 7:34

It’s interesting that Mitchell chooses to use the words “they thought it was important to stop people believing this”

I would have thought that, in talking about libel & defamation, he would have said speaking or writing. Instead, it was clear that the intent was to impregnate into people’s minds, that the McCanns had nothing to do with Madeleine’s alleged abduction and/or death.

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.04.18 15:31

I cannot understand how they were able to sue Rocky when he was only repeating the conclusion of the police files.  In the police files there remains Question 49, so why was permission given for the  action to proceed?
Another question which will remain unanswered probably.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.18 12:43

I don't ask that anyone judge this guy, nor his comments in general but his thoughts on the Clarence Mitchell persona are spot on. Clarence Mitchell the Pat Phelan of the real world..

Well done that man!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 07.04.18 13:19

Clarence Mitchell spinning for the McCanns (video posted up-thread #42)  - February 2010.

"But under the laws of defamation, as a journalist you will well know, that it if you allege, in effect, someone is responsible for the death of their child and has in effect, covered in up, that is prima facie defamatory of your good name.  They therefore they not only .. but .. not only .. they had to take action on that basis but more importantly their own reputation, or the damage that was doing to their wider family, they thought it was important to stop people from believing this because it would mean the search for Madeleine was hindered .. so this was a clear cut case of defamation regardless of the right (?) response ..

Yes, you have the freedom of speech to say what you want, within the rule of law ...."
----------

Hang on a minute Mr Mitchell, weren't/aren't you employed by the McCanns to act as their media manipulator monitor - how do you explain this?

A nice hefty out of court settlement - eh?

Mr Amaral was doing his job, his book was a prosaic personal account of his brief assignment as case coordinator - in short, it was in accord with the Portuguese police investigation as published in great detail in the public domain back in the summer of 2008.

Did not that, along with the damning UK media reports, damage the 'search'?  Why was Mr Amaral's book, television interviews and his documentary been singled out?  Did not the McCanns own documentary damage the 'search', as it focused on Jane Tanner;s sighting, which according to ex-DCI Andy Redwood, was a mistake?

Why haven't the McCanns sued themselves for perverting the course of justice and harming the 'search'?  Rhetorical question of course!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 12:32

Clarence 'pretty in pink' Mitchell stands for the conservative party for Brighton and Hove constituency.

Brighton Pier Pavilion [circa. May 2015]

Fully aware of the liberalness of the audience in attendance, Caroline Lucas kept it simple on the night. It was her debate to lose, after all, with opinion polls giving her a 10-point lead over Labour’s Purna Sen. Lucas stuck rigidly to her party line throughout, campaigning for free education, a re-nationalisation of the railways and an end to the ‘creeping privatisation of the NHS,’ amongst other issues. Only occasionally did the audience get a glimpse of the feisty nature that has endeared her to many during her time in the Commons, as she clashed with Conservative candidate Clarence Mitchell over the affordability of the Greens’ public spending plans.

Having noted the popularity of the Green Party amongst the students, both the Labour and Liberal Democrat candidates could be seen to consciously lurch to the left on key issues, leaving Clarence Mitchell isolated and alone on the right in defence of austerity. Though strong on local issues such as reducing parking charges and regenerating the seafront, which were welcomed warmly, the national Conservative dogma of ‘austerity and efficiency’ was continually laughed down by the audience. On multiple occasions throughout the evening, Mitchell was reduced to berating the audience for their rudeness towards him. Not a good night for the Tory, who may find come polling day that shouting at people is not the best way to get them to vote for you.

http://theverse.co.uk/news/grand-parade-question-time-debate-a-summary/

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne Yesterday at 14:01

It was a 3-horse race with CM coming third with a 22.8% share after the Greens and Labour.

polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo Yesterday at 22:50

https://youtu.be/6CqeeTEdi9I
Clarrie/C.A. fiasco
Forward to about ten mins in to get past beeping.
I do have to wonder why Clarrie has been chosen to cover up for C.A. now?
Watching it a second time, it seems to me that Clarrie is being thrown under the bus, to protect C.A.'s name, which is never going to be trusted again. FaceBook has seen record numbers of ppl leaving, since this scandal broke, and no wonder. Even if you have never had an account your data is more than likely being passed about and sold to advertisers, and many other third parties online. Everything online ends up on the cloud now anyway, just go and look for yourself. This is all the slippery slope towards the Chinese "social credit scoring" - Totalitarianism.1984. A brave new world. China owns Apple now, and Google owns the whole world of online data.
It may not affect me in my lifetime, but they are definitely gearing up for our children's data to be locked into this forever. 
The public do not trust C.A. or Facebook, and never will so why has Clarrie been chosen as their spokesman? He would be the last 'spokesman' I would employ. And is he so desperate now that he doesn't mind being associated with such an invasive and illegal company?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity Today at 7:40

He's perfect for the job.

As head of the MMU his job was "to control what comes out in the media", so maybe it's a natural progression to control what comes out in social media.

Maybe it's always been part of the 'wider agenda'.
Verity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Today at 12:18

Clarence Mitchell wrote:I have never felt the need to ask them that question because we have spoken contantly about this subject, and both tell me that they are innocent. Since I have spent a month with them, I believe in what they tell me. It is enough to see how they deal with the twins, Sean and Amelie. You can see that they are dedicated to their children and that they would never do anything to hurt them. This argument may not prove anything, but for me it is important that I work with honest people.

Well, there's an almighty clanger before you start.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi Today at 12:24

Upon his return he went back to his former role; just last month he was pushing a new initiative at the Media Monitoring Unit looking at an online monitoring product to track public debates from blogs.'

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Candid Camera

Post by willowthewisp Today at 13:15

@Verdi wrote:
Upon his return he went back to his former role; just last month he was pushing a new initiative at the Media Monitoring Unit looking at an online monitoring product to track public debates from blogs.'
Hi Verdi,The Conservative Party has extremely close links to Cambridge Analytca,it took over five days for a Judge from the UK to gain legal access to a building they were operating from in the UK?
So they had five days start to delete information!?
The Government if not corrupted would have just turned off the supply of power,"Oh One of those "Privatised companies" has just cut through the mains,purely an accident,then the"rodents" would have fled from the nests,just walk in while they were leaving with a writ,like "Can't Pay,We'll take it Away" it works for their teams to walk through an "Open door" so why should Cambridge Analtyca be any different?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum