The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Mm11

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Mm11

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Regist10

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Empty Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by worriedmum 23.02.12 18:53

Could some-one who has a lap-top with a camera in it tell me if this is the same sort of angle a picture would appear if taken on it?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Empty Re: Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo

Post by Look4Maddy 12.03.12 10:50

no, and the quality is to high aswell for it to be off a webcam..
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's 'make-up 'photo Empty camera angle i

Post by worriedmum 13.03.12 21:16

If Madeleine was only 90cm tall when this was taken, surely you would have to be practically prostrate to take it! An adult crouching down must be nearly 90cm!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 23.08.13 22:13

worriedmum wrote:If Madeleine was only 90cm tall when this was taken, surely you would have to be practically prostrate to take it! An adult crouching down must be nearly 90cm!
This has probably been spotted before though I can't seem to find the topic so apologies.

I was looking at this McCann vid, at 0.04 sec you see a wall, not sure exactly where it is but I guess that it could be somewhere in/near OC, or possibly Luz. It has the same look as the background wall in the make up photo.

What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.13 22:35

It certainly has been mentioned here somewhere that this unsettling photo could have been taken in PDL.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.08.13 5:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It certainly has been mentioned here somewhere that this unsettling photo could have been taken in PDL.

It's in the Burgau (What's so special about Burgau?) topic.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 9:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I too find the photo very unsettling, little girls mess about with make up if they get hold of it, and thats the word mess, I don't believe she applied the make up her self, imo it was put on for her.

Can anybody see a bruise on the right side of her neck?

This again, not normal, posing?

Has she been asked to pose or been put in that position, then asked to look at the camera?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.08.13 10:34

The blue eyeshadow could have been shot either by the photographer lying on the ground or by Maddie standing on a chair.

The other photo really annoys me as it is a very grown-up glamour girl pose. Nothing works as well as trying the poses you see for yourself.  Sit on the poolside in the same pose, very uncomfortable. imo she was facing to the right not the left.
Floor photo, she is leaning on her elbows, body straight out, in a grown-up this would emphasize the breasts, it's also a rather vulnerable pose. imo. No imo she was told how to sit, and she wears eye make-up in quite a few photographs. It's clear on many that the lower eyelid, which should be skin-coloured, is black. Not natural.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 10:43

tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It certainly has been mentioned here somewhere that this unsettling photo could have been taken in PDL.
It's in the Burgau (What's so special about Burgau?) topic.
Just found the topic tigger, interesting thoughts and dicussions.

Thanks for your comments tigger, the more you look at these photos in depth there's more to pick out, I've only just noticed she appears to have a necklace on in the make up photo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 24.08.13 11:08

Cherry Blossom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I too find the photo very unsettling, little girls mess about with make up if they get hold of it, and thats the word mess, I don't believe she applied the make up her self, imo it was put on for her.

Can anybody see a bruise on the right side of her neck?

This again, not normal, posing?

Has she been asked to pose or been put in that position, then asked to look at the camera?
You are right Cherry Blossom about a neck bruise, her whole face seems an odd colour, there is a tear stain down the left side of her face, on the right cheek another bruise perhaps?

Another thought is that this is the face of M shortly after death, the discolouration in her face could be due to the death process, the glassy stare looks right past you.
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 24.08.13 11:19

Morning all. I normally read and don't comment much but as it hasn't been mentioned yet thought i'd chip in with my thoughts on that disturbing photo. I may be wrong but the ears look way too low, surely they should be higher.
I can not understand why this photo was released and how the likes of SY and Gamble didn't have alarm bells ringing when it was.
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.08.13 11:23

It really looks to me as if she may have slight makeup over face ,then the blue of eyelids appear to be smudged down one cheek and may even be I bit on neck ,maybe from her hands ,if applied by kids ,it can be in all odd spots ,she looks like a child who just could be used to posing ,or not . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 24.08.13 11:27

coppernob wrote:Morning all. I normally read and don't comment much but as it hasn't been mentioned yet thought i'd chip in with my thoughts on that disturbing photo. I may be wrong but the ears look way too low, surely they should be higher.
I can not understand why this photo was released and how the likes of SY and Gamble didn't have alarm bells ringing when it was.
Goodness! You are right, I have never noticed that before, they are definitely not in the right place .....how could this be?
Hicks
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by coppernob 24.08.13 12:07

Morning Hicks and Joyce

Her head is tipped slightly back in an almost defiant pose in that photo, I don't think that would account for such low set ears. Nothing seems natural about that picture and I can not understand why you would release a photo like it unless this really is the last picture taken of Madeleine and if so, what was the thinking around it?
coppernob
coppernob

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 24.08.13 12:30

Hi coppernob, thanks for your reply . I wonder about a lot that th  ese parents have made so available to all to see. One thought is they had no sense ,but another time I just think maybe they are being clever ,to keep everyone interested in their life  and it helps to keep us from finding out ,real stuff that just might sense to us ,so its maybe to keep us busy on all the wrong things . and it works too I think .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 24.08.13 12:34

I have also thought this picture of Madeleine with blue eyeshadow odd. On what would be her right side of her neck, half way down it looks as though her head has been fixed to the neck of someone else. It's a sort 'nick' in the line. Is it possible that it was another picture of Madeleine that has been photoshopped onto some else? It could explain the strange angle but I am puzzled by ears and what the explanation could be, but they certainly don't look right.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 12:41

I placed my PC magnifer over the make up photo, her eyes do look unimotional no love no fear just nothing. I tend to agree about her ears they do seem too low, they also imo seem too big. Maybe someone has a explanation why because I can't. Only just noticed the bobble in her hair

I've not noticed the nick in the line Angelique, gonna have another look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 12:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This horrible photo was used in the 2010 anniversary video and seems even worse in my opinion in conjunction with other ones of Madeleine in make-up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 12:53

Angelique wrote:I have also thought this picture of Madeleine with blue eyeshadow odd. On what would be her right side of her neck, half way down it looks as though her head has been fixed to the neck of someone else. It's a sort 'nick' in the line. Is it possible that it was another picture of Madeleine that has been photoshopped onto some else? It could explain the strange angle but I am puzzled by ears and what the explanation could be, but they certainly don't look right.
Yes there is a line just above the beads and further up there seems to be a small indent, could be photoshopped if it is  again why?

Don't know if I've seen video NFWTD, will have a look.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 24.08.13 12:57

I don't see anything wrong with the ears, I think it is only because of the angle of the shot that they appear to be too low.

If you look at the blue on the right of the make up photo - it is exactly the same shade as the blue rim of the cot. Did the cot belong to the apartment? I think it did as they requested cots to be in the room.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 24.08.13 12:58

Sorry about duplicating the above photo.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 12:58

Why has the skirting board photo been turned around to show a different angle I wonder??  It has been turned to look as if Madeleine is standing up, with Missing Madeleine McCann underneath, where did it appear like this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 13:09

As far as I know, it appeared like that only in this video with the camera panning to give a moving image impression.

whmon, I agree about the shade of blue but I doubt that it's a cot. It looks more like the back of a plastic chair or possibly the right shoulder of someone in a T-shirt sitting down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.13 13:20

candyfloss wrote:Why has the skirting board photo been turned around to show a different angle I wonder??  It has been turned to look as if Madeleine is standing up, with Missing Madeleine McCann underneath, where did it appear like this?
I've only seen it again in the video, it must be one supplied by the McCanns making it appear it was a seperate photo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 24.08.13 13:31

Cherry Blossom wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Why has the skirting board photo been turned around to show a different angle I wonder??  It has been turned to look as if Madeleine is standing up, with Missing Madeleine McCann underneath, where did it appear like this?
I've only seen it again in the video, it must be one supplied by the McCanns making it appear it was a seperate photo
I wonder why they would need to do that? To make a photo appear as if it was a separate photo implies that they have few photos of her, and for parents to have limited photos of a small child implies they weren't very interested in her. I know that I have hundreds of photos of my son aged 3 and under - and that was in the days when you had to go out and buy film for a camera then go out again to have them printed off!

As the eldest child of a couple who then had twins - I understand exactly what was going on with them and Madeleine. Madeleine was simply in the way.

whmon
whmon

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top