The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Mm11

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Mm11

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Regist10

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Empty The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary

Post by plebgate 30.04.17 7:05

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/

Seriously, criticism because they say Rocky was paid 10 grand for the tv programme.  If he owned a home he could use it towards the mortgage repayments.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Empty Re: The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary

Post by sharonl 30.04.17 7:32

I am seriously beginning to wonder about the motives of The Sun.  Whilst appearing to be pro-McCann, they are advertising material that is not, actually it's not just The Sun.

Richards films, Goncalos' documentary, even social networks have been named lately.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Empty Re: The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary

Post by plebgate 30.04.17 7:34

Could well be method to the madness Sharon.  All I know is it all seems so crazy.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 30.04.17 8:20

For those interested in body language - watch at the start of the video, (02:37) how both parents shake their heads negatively when Fiona Bruce asks them how big a difference the last 5 years have made to them since the police have been actively investigating. Both reply with HUGE - but their shaking heads appear to disagree.
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 30.04.17 10:34

plebgate wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/

This interview is bursting with information.

At about 9.40 onwards, Kate agrees that some social media comment has been  'shocking' and 'so far from how you would behave'-
this is the same woman who said of the policeman who was leading the search for her missing daughter

He deserves to be miserable and feel fear

Fiona Bruce, do your homework. Read the PJ files. Read the conclusions of the Portuguese Court. Watch the videos of Eddie and Keela. Google Gaspar statements. Be a reporter, not a repeater...

worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 30.04.17 10:43

worriedmum wrote:
plebgate wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/

This interview is bursting with information.

At about 9.40 onwards, Kate agrees that some social media comment has been  'shocking' and 'so far from how you would behave'-
this is the same woman who said of the policeman who was leading the search for her missing daughter

He deserves to be miserable and feel fear

Fiona Bruce, do your homework. Read the PJ files. Read the conclusions of the Portuguese Court. Watch the videos of Eddie and Keela. Google Gaspar statements. Be a reporter, not a repeater...

I agree. There is so much that can be gleaned from this interview.

Don't forget the "F*cking Tosser" comment she made!
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 30.04.17 11:05

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3447368/former-portguese-police-chief-goncalo-amaral-cashes-in-on-maddie-mccann-anniversary-with-10k-for-chat-and-crime-scene-pics-for-tv-documentary/

So the Sun is back to the jemmied shutters again. Does anybody who works for or even reads that paper remotely consider that this was the FIRST FORENSICALLY PROVEN LIE told by the McCanns and their sidekicks.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 30.04.17 11:23

Fiona Bruce is another one like Lorraine Kelly who can be filed into the 'nice but dim' category.

They are talking about what Amaral got paid. How much have the media paid 'experts' such as Colin Sutton or M.W. Thomas or Dave Edgar?

A police officer who worked on the case being paid to comment is somehow morally wrong but paying verbal shite merchants who know nothing about the actual investigation to spout nonsense is fine?!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.04.17 11:36

ChippyM wrote:Fiona Bruce is another one like Lorraine Kelly who can be filed into the 'nice but dim' category.

They are talking about what Amaral got paid. How much have the media paid 'experts' such as Colin Sutton or M.W. Thomas or Dave Edgar?

A police officer who worked on the case being paid to comment is somehow morally wrong but paying verbal shite merchants who know nothing about the actual investigation to spout nonsense is fine?!

It's extremely galling to TM that not only is Rocky still standing, still speaking the truth, and still telling it like it is, but also he has been able to earn some money too!  Oh dear, what's a vicious, litigious bunch of truth-slayers to do banghead
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.17 12:35

"Rocky was paid 10 grand for the tv programme"
--------------------------

Rocky was paid 10 grand (£10,000) for the tv programme, and he DID actually 'search' for Madeleine.

Pinky has been 'paid' at least £224,000, from 'donations' from Madeleine's 'fund', and he has NOT 'searched', ANYWHERE, for Madeleine.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.04.17 12:45

Another 25 minutes of my life just flushed down the proverbial - what a crashing bore that Fiona Bruce interview is!

Kate McCann:  ".... and obviously ten is a big number...."

So let me get this right Ms holistic Healy - when you run out of fingers you reach big numbers?

Gerry McCann:  ".... no parent would ever give up without evidence their child is dead...."

Ask the dogs Sandra..

The Sun - Rocky crime scene pictures/tv documentary Eddie-and-keela-png

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 30.04.17 13:01

" Shamed " " Shameless " Disgraced​ " 

" Thought to have been paid £10,000 " ? 

So no " evidence " then ?

The Sun can​ advertise they will PAY for your story​ , but Rocky is " Shameless " if he ( the man who had his assets​ frozen​ by the litigious pair ) gets paid​ for an interview ? 

Are the McCanns " thought " to have been paid for the continuous " sob fest " we are​ being subjected​ to ?

Or are any payments​ going straight​ into the " Fund " 

Oh I really wish Rocky would​ go for the UK media , but I think​ he' s too good a man​ for​ that .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 30.04.17 13:04

…….the prime time broadcast, which will show sensitive previously unseen crime scene pictures………

They show the bedrooms in apartment 5a of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz where Maddie disappeared from on May 3 2007.
In one a tape measure is seen leaning against a wall showing the bedroom window where Maddie is thought to have been snatched from.
Another shows a travel cot in the lounge of the ground floor apartment where Maddie's twin siblings Sean and Amelie, now 12, slept.

Has anybody been able to access these ‘new’ pictures from ‘Sabado’?

They sound pretty familiar other than the ‘cot in the lounge’ bit which is probably just typical Sun shoddy reporting.

Assuming they are not actually new, just goes to illustrate how familiar the Sun reporters are with the case and the files (not)!

Is all of today’s bullshit just down to the Mc’s trying to get their retaliation in early before the Amaral programme airs tomorrow night?
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top