The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Face of Maddie snatcher Mm11

Face of Maddie snatcher Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Face of Maddie snatcher Mm11

Face of Maddie snatcher Regist10

Face of Maddie snatcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Face of Maddie snatcher Empty Face of Maddie snatcher

Post by Verdi 29.04.17 20:30

Loath as I am to add to the ever increasing press reports leading up to the 10th anniversary bonanza, I can't resist this one..

FACE OF MADDIE SNATCHER?
Chilling e-fits of suspects wanted in the hunt for Madeleine McCann over the 10 years since she vanished

Face of Maddie snatcher Dd-composite-maddie-mccann

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3408355/chilling-e-fits-of-suspects-wanted-in-the-hunt-for-madeleine-mccann-over-the-10-years-since-she-vanished/

Don't skimp on the detail Messrs Sun - let's go for the full monty and freeze yer nuts off..

Face of Maddie snatcher GALLERY

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Face of Maddie snatcher Empty Re: Face of Maddie snatcher

Post by sandancer 29.04.17 21:02

Verdi wrote:Loath as I am to add to the ever increasing press reports leading up to the 10th anniversary bonanza, I can't resist this one..

FACE OF MADDIE SNATCHER?
Chilling e-fits of suspects wanted in the hunt for Madeleine McCann over the 10 years since she vanished

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3408355/chilling-e-fits-of-suspects-wanted-in-the-hunt-for-madeleine-mccann-over-the-10-years-since-she-vanished/

Don't skimp on the detail Messrs Sun - let's go for the full monty and freeze yer nuts off..

Now which one was the burglar​ with​ chloroform​ ?

Which one was the drunk driver who knocked her over ?

Which one was the passing​ peadophile​ who picked her​ up when​ she went looking​ for her parents ?

Which one is the​ rich person​ who wanted a blonde​ child ? 

Have I missed anyone out ?

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 29.04.17 21:12

The Gypsy....! How could you forget?
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 29.04.17 22:25

Face of Maddie snatcher 1eGQQ8LvRNOuufidqzXy_express
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.04.17 22:50

sallypelt wrote:Face of Maddie snatcher 1eGQQ8LvRNOuufidqzXy_express

I can't​ stand any more of this .

I'm​ going into hibernation now will​ someone wake me up on Thursday​ please  lalala aaaah banghead aaagh

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 29.04.17 22:51

Hmmm, a woman?

Maybe last person to see Madeleine. I wonder who that could be.....??
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 29.04.17 23:21

sandancer wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Face of Maddie snatcher 1eGQQ8LvRNOuufidqzXy_express

I can't​ stand any more of this .

I'm​ going into hibernation now will​ someone wake me up on Thursday​ please  lalala aaaah banghead aaagh
Same here sandancer. It's corrosive to the soul.

I can even imagine Tanner crawling out of the woodwork to say, I remember now, the suspect was dressed sort of, erm, you know, like a woman. Not a tourist woman though. With hair a bit longer than I first thought, sort of curling on, you know curling down over erm the shoulder blades. And I'm not lying, I was holding across the body like this. Oh erm you know I mean, she was holding across the body like this. And I'm not a fantasist  erm you know. And it was all about an hour later than I said cos I remember  now, I didn't  bring my jeans on holiday and it was cold with my flip flops on and even with Russell's fleece on I had to walk about for a good hour to get warm. Which fits in with what DCI Redwood said about sort of  winding clocks forward and stuff.  And I haven't made this bs up.

Are we getting round to one half of the soothing couple again? Or maybe a still warm trail is leading to the marina? Was it a woman with unravelling bandages on her feet, previously thought to be a man?

Will Donal McIntyre confirm she came in through the unlocked door and exited via the window. Probably by knotting bandages together.

For crying out loud, this country is a bloody laughing stock.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 29.04.17 23:49

I think we're getting round to a narrative about a woman who wanted a child of her own.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 29.04.17 23:55

suzyjohnson wrote:I think we're getting round to a narrative about a woman who wanted a child of her own.

Maybe, and she probably owned an invisibilty cloak too.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Face of Maddie snatcher Empty Suspect is now a Woman.

Post by willowthewisp 29.04.17 23:59

MRNOODLES wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:I think we're getting round to a narrative about a woman who wanted a child of her own.

Maybe, and she probably owned an invisibilty cloak too.
Wonder Woman?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.04.17 0:01

Follow the paper trail..

Charlotte Pennington sights mystery man dressed in sou'wester, oily skin and wellies (he didn't look like a tourist) loading a mysterious bundle into a small boat off Praia da Luz marina.

Woman holidaying with husband in Morocco sights Madeleine lookalike in Marrakesh petrol station.

Another woman holidaying in Morocco sights Madeleine in remote northern region.

Another woman holidaying in Morocco sights Madeleine in the lawless gangland Rif mountains where they grow hashish and harbour stolen blond European children.

Mystery woman in Barcelona overheard asking where is the child.

Madeleine will be home for Christmas 2007.

Madeleine snatched by woman desperate for a child.

Australian heiress with ocean liner investigated after being seen off the coast of Portugal at the time of the toddlers abduction.

Clarence Mitchell says Jane Tanner could have been wrong - her sighting might have been a woman.

Operation Grange make last ditch attempt to solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann.  Pursuing a critical lead - one person of interest left.

Nanny breaks ten year silence.

Tracey Kandohla won't stfu

Lorrain Kelly won't stfu

Face of Maddie snatcher Clarr                     Face of Maddie snatcher An_arrow

Dapper Dan the Privy Man

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 30.04.17 8:53

I think you're spot on & to me it smacks of the advice that a psychologist would give.

The last widely reported high-profile case involved a US woman who stole a baby from a maternity unit

I know that Madeleine wasn't a baby but many of the gullible will believe this theory far more readily than stolen by an organised paedophile gang because an easily identifiable emotional element has now been introduced.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 30.04.17 10:31

Philip Anders wrote:
I think you're spot on & to me it smacks of the advice that a psychologist would give.

The last widely reported high-profile case involved a US woman who stole a baby from a maternity unit

I know that Madeleine wasn't a baby but many of the gullible will believe this theory far more readily than stolen by an organised paedophile gang because an easily identifiable emotional element has now been introduced.

I was reading a study on this, out of 20 million children aged 0-5 in the USA, 1 or 2 might be taken by a stranger in one year.  Around 70% of those cases, it would be a woman taking a baby from a hospital setting.  They often pose as nurses, health visitors etc and do it in broad daylight.
   So Clarrie would want us to believe it's an even rarer case where a desperate women hatches a mission impossible style plan to creep into a dark, watched apartment and take a child instead of going to a hospital where there are hundreds more opportunities?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 30.04.17 10:36

Re. the 'abductor' efits. 

no.7 on the first row and no.6 on the second row don't half look like Gerry. I see an angry looking Kate next to him too!

My favorites just for comedy purposes are 'egg man and 'rastaman'.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 30.04.17 11:36

ChippyM wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:

I was reading a study on this, out of 20 million children aged 0-5 in the USA, 1 or 2 might be taken by a stranger in one year.  Around 70% of those cases, it would be a woman taking a baby from a hospital setting.  They often pose as nurses, health visitors etc and do it in broad daylight.
   So Clarrie would want us to believe it's an even rarer case where a desperate women hatches a mission impossible style plan to creep into a dark, watched apartment and take a child instead of going to a hospital where there are hundreds more opportunities?
Plus why would a woman looking for a baby ignore two babies & take an almost 4-year-old?
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 30.04.17 11:56

Would a 'vulnerable' woman be 'seen' as more 'acceptable', to the UK 'public', as a 'stitched up, fitted up, patsy'.... to enable 'onest OG to 'close'?

It would 'appear' OG has 'run out of' erm, 'SUITABLE' male 'patsy's', wouldn't it?

'SpottyMAN, CrecheMAN, SmithMAN, HarrisonMAN, BeerbellystinkyMAN, EggMAN, WheelchairpaedoMAN, TractorMAN, PigfarmerMAN, TaxiMAN, DruggieMAN, YoungMAN, BunglingburglatorMEN, etc.,'

'Sod it all' let's TRY for a 'woman'... 'wot dunnit'.

nb: to JT,

If you see a 'bus' heading your 'way'............JUMP!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.04.17 13:02

At this point it's interesting how often we have been pointed in the direction of a female (or a couple) .... from Kate's 'they've taken her' to a comments about Madeleine being taken by a couple ..... to Clarence and Dave's comments that Tannerman could have been a woman. And then there was 'the soothing couple' How would any observer watching a couple going into apartment 5A know that their intention was to soothe? (Unless of course Madeleine was spotted sobbing at a window and the concerned couple were overheard talking about it? Who would assume a crying child was on their own in an apartment though?)

Are there any more references to females? (From McCann sources I mean)

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Face of Maddie snatcher Empty Face of the suspect Woman

Post by willowthewisp 30.04.17 13:21

suzyjohnson wrote:At this point it's interesting how often we have been pointed in the direction of a female (or a couple) .... from Kate's 'they've taken her' to a comments about Madeleine being taken by a couple ..... to Clarence and Dave's comments that Tannerman could have been a woman. And then there was 'the soothing couple' How would any observer watching a couple going into apartment 5A know that their intention was to soothe? (Unless of course Madeleine was spotted sobbing at a window and the concerned couple were overheard talking about it? Who would assume a crying child was on their own in an apartment though?)

Hi suzyjohnson,Re; the couple spotting Madeleine through the Window?
The only window they(couple)could have spotted Madeleine through a window was the"children's Bedroom"to have access to that window they would have had to have gained access through the Car park area,Plus Gerry has made statements that the"Blinds/Shutters where never open to keep the apartment cool?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 30.04.17 13:27

willowthewisp wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:At this point it's interesting how often we have been pointed in the direction of a female (or a couple) .... from Kate's 'they've taken her' to a comments about Madeleine being taken by a couple ..... to Clarence and Dave's comments that Tannerman could have been a woman. And then there was 'the soothing couple' How would any observer watching a couple going into apartment 5A know that their intention was to soothe? (Unless of course Madeleine was spotted sobbing at a window and the concerned couple were overheard talking about it? Who would assume a crying child was on their own in an apartment though?)

Hi suzyjohnson,Re; the couple spotting Madeleine through the Window?
The only window they(couple)could have spotted Madeleine through a window was the"children's Bedroom"to have access to that window they would have had to have gained access through the Car park area,Plus Gerry has made statements that the"Blinds/Shutters where never open to keep the apartment cool?

She could have been seen at the side window in the lounge  if she had climbed up onto the settee.

Or possibly heard from the street if she was standing at the patio doors and had managed to open them.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.17 13:36

A very strong woman to have been able to carry Maddie in the way Tanner described.  Left the high heels at home too.

Someone is having a laugh SURELY.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 30.04.17 21:03

Verdi wrote:Loath as I am to add to the ever increasing press reports leading up to the 10th anniversary bonanza, I can't resist this one..

FACE OF MADDIE SNATCHER?

Oh yeah, clearly a woman. A lady from the Dingle clan  big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 01.05.17 0:32

women who want a child of their own abduct newborns or even preborns.
They invariably fake a pregnancy and then abduct a newborn/preborn to pass off as their own.

What they don't do is abduct a nearly 4 year old.
Even they aren't dumb enough to try and claim a pregnancy of almost 48 months.

As for the rich couple wanting a child, this is the 21st century not the middle ages.
Rich couples can use IVF, surrogacy or adoption (even to picking age, gender, race and skin color almost off the shelf)
All legal and all above board, no worrying about keeping their child hidden or risk arrest when they have the money to buy anything they want.

Maddie is dead and the mccanns have told us this repeatedly.
Heck even clarrie has told us Maddie is dead.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.17 9:48

Rich couples who want children could follow the example of people like Madonna, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman and adopt.   All legal and helping disadvantage children why would they need to take a nearly 4 year old from a holiday destination?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top