The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Mm11

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Mm11

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Regist10

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Empty Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films

Post by sallypelt 27.04.17 19:19

This is an extract from this link: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ten-years-maddies-disappearance-mccanns-still-face-onslaught-conspiracy-theories-1618976
Almost any theory is credible to members of these digital communities except for the possibility that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger and that she has still not been found.

It is difficult to navigate the slew of Madeleine conspiracy forums without coming across references or direct hyperlinks to the films of Richard D Hall.

Hall's seven hours of films are regarded online as the most authoritative account of the claims against the McCanns.

Hall suggests that Kate and Gerry McCann may have covered up her death and that Madeleine may have been created as a result of a government clone experiment.

IBTimes UK recently attended a lecture by Hall in which he promoted his films and elaborated on his theories regarding the Maddie case. In an intro clip played to the audience before he took to the stage, he noted that public attitudes were increasingly turning against the McCanns.

"In the Madeleine McCann case where there is a huge establishment lie in my opinion being told about it the public really aren't buying it now and there has been a bit of a sea change in that one issue," he said.

Hall is a fierce critic and self-styled antithesis of the traditional print and broadcast, or mainstream, media which he regards as being largely under the control of the government"
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Empty Re: Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 21:12

Excellent, thank you sallypelt.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40919

Back to top Go down

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Empty Re: Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films

Post by Phoebe 27.04.17 23:10

Hall is a fierce critic and self-styled antithesis of the traditional print and broadcast, or mainstream, media  which he regards as being largely under the control of the government

Well he's shown that's true!!!
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 28.04.17 1:23

Personally I am happy to believe that there can be massive government-sponsored control of the media (especially when you have well connected people involved) without having to believe that what we saw on 9-11 hapening in real time or with the moon landings was some kind of grand conspiracy.

It's very sad that Richard Hall who is a talented film maker and who has done a lot to illuminate the facts of the McCann case has a load of weird conspiracist ideas which play into the hands of Team McCann.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 6:01

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Nikki_10

Posted on twitter by Nikki Plummer https://twitter.com/nikki_plummer

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40919

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.04.17 23:24

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Nikki_10

Posted on twitter by Nikki Plummer https://twitter.com/nikki_plummer
Richard Hall should be pretty pleased with this bit (in red below):

------------- 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ten-years-maddies-disappearance-mccanns-still-face-onslaught-conspiracy-theories-1618976

The alleged MI5/Gordon Brown connection will not surprise anyone that has spent 15 minutes trawling through the labyrinth of forums and social media groups purportedly dedicated to uncovering the truth about Madeleine's disappearance.

Almost any theory is credible to members of these digital communities except for the possibility that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger and that she has still not been found.

It is difficult to navigate the slew of Madeleine conspiracy forums without coming across references or direct hyperlinks to the films of Richard D Hall.

Hall's films, of which there are over 10 hours, are regarded online as the most authoritative account of the claims against the McCanns.
Hall suggests that Kate and Gerry McCann may have covered up her death. .

#IBTimes UK recently attended a lecture by Hall in which he promoted his films and elaborated on his theories regarding the Maddie case. In an intro clip played to the audience before he took to the stage, he noted that public attitudes were increasingly turning against the McCanns.

Richard D. Hall gets a mention in International Business Times for his Madeleine McCann films Z

[Pic:  Richard D Hall, a conspiracy theorist, produced over ten hours of Madeleine McCann films   YouTube/MaximumTruthseeker ] 

"In the Madeleine McCann case – where there is a huge establishment lie in my opinion being told about it – the public really aren't buying it now and there has been a bit of a sea change in that one issue," he said.

Hall is a fierce critic and self-styled antithesis of the traditional print and broadcast, or mainstream, media – which he regards as being largely under the control of the government.

=======

This is deserved recognition for Richard - and from an enemy branding him a conspiracy theorist.

Josh Robbins and IBT have been forced to recognise the scale of the impact of Richard's Madeleine films - and indeed a search of the internet shows just how much McCann-doubters now refer to his five films as 'the most authoritative' of all the claims of the sceptics.

It shouldn't be surprising that 'the most authoritative' of all the claims against the McCanns comes from a CMOMM member.

By now, literally millions of views have been made of one or more of his films on YouTube alone.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 28.04.17 23:44

Hall suggests that Kate and Gerry McCann may have covered up her death and that Madeleine may have been created as a result of a government clone experiment.

Whilst I agree with many of Richard Hall's assessments, it only takes a nonsensical statement like this to send them to derision for the remainder of the public viewpoint. Concentrate upon the lies that the McCanns told the police and the equal nonsensical statements made by Jane Tanner about not wanting to tell the parents so as not to cause them distress and other quips made by Kate such as "I'll bet she's giving them her twopence worth".
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.17 23:46

If I were Richard D Hall, I'd rather have my name associated with 'The International Business Times' than the 'Daily Tabloid' - and all without the aid of a media manipulator!

Well done that man howdy !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 29.04.17 0:00

Captain_Pugwash wrote:Hall suggests that Kate and Gerry McCann may have covered up her death and that Madeleine may have been created as a result of a government clone experiment.

Whilst I agree with many of Richard Hall's assessments, it only takes a nonsensical statement like this to send them to derision for the remainder of the public viewpoint. Concentrate upon the lies that the McCanns told the police and the equal nonsensical statements made by Jane Tanner about not wanting to tell the parents so as not to cause them distress and other quips made by Kate such as "I'll bet she's giving them her twopence worth".

Yes, but did you actually watch Richard's film - and hear and see what he ACTUALLY said on the subject?

He emphatically did NOT make any such suggestion.

He most certainly did mention a great many theories, including the possibility of 'cloning', an overdose of Ritalin or some other drug, an assault on her by the McCanns or others, and so on.  

But he did NOT 'suggest she had been cloned'. This was a very deliberate misrepresentation by Josh Robbins in order to present him in a poor light.

If Richard did suggest anything at all, it was to point viewers towards the possibility of the McCanns having some kind of connection or other to the subject of child sexual abuse, and of course to the clear involvement of MI5 in the case right from the outset, which the mainstream media refuse to even mention.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.04.17 0:29

Besides, Richard D Hall does not try to dictate the party line, he does not try to influence thinking - what he does do is put out the ideas to provoke alternative thinking based on research, analysis and reasoned argument.  It's left to the audience to make up their own minds.

Richard's broad minded approach to the many phenomenon that pervade our lives is always used against him by McCann supporters and sceptics alike, when tackling the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.  He should be applauded for his temerity, not criticised just because one might disagree with his work. 

He's not looking for a gold mine or an accolade of any description, which is more than you can say for some!  His videos are out there for all to view - he doesn't make vain promises or throw out meaningless teasers to excite an audience.  What you see is what you get - take it or leave it. it's your choice but at least give him the respect he deserves.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 29.04.17 14:53

I totally respect Richard , he puts all of us to shame with his efforts. The only point I try to make is that it is minor suggestions however irrelevent are picked up by journalists who want to sell papers glorifying the McCanns. I briefly read the Sun today and guess what, they are back to burglars carrying chloroform with them to drug any children that might wake up. This is just the sort of nonsense that the British public want to believe.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 30.04.17 1:17

Captain_Pugwash wrote:I totally respect Richard , he puts all of us to shame with his efforts. The only point I try to make is that it is minor suggestions however irrelevent are picked up by journalists who want to sell papers glorifying the McCanns. I briefly read the Sun today and guess what, they are back to burglars carrying chloroform with them to drug any children that might wake up. This is just the sort of nonsense that the British public want to believe.

You totally respect someone who seriously suggests that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin didn't walk on the moon.

I think Richard has produced a lot of good work on the McCann "mystery" but that doesn't mean he isn't a total liability for the cause of truth in this case because of his whacky beliefs in other areas.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth 30.04.17 11:04

Okeydokey wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:I totally respect Richard , he puts all of us to shame with his efforts. The only point I try to make is that it is minor suggestions however irrelevent are picked up by journalists who want to sell papers glorifying the McCanns. I briefly read the Sun today and guess what, they are back to burglars carrying chloroform with them to drug any children that might wake up. This is just the sort of nonsense that the British public want to believe.

You totally respect someone who seriously suggests that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin didn't walk on the moon.

I think Richard has produced a lot of good work on the McCann "mystery" but that doesn't mean he isn't a total liability for the cause of truth in this case because of his whacky beliefs in other areas.
The world needs people like Richard D Hall in my view as a counterbalance to all the information (crap) the masses are fed.
Without access to all the secret files no one can be right about everything (including the Mccann case), but the fact it  is all being questioned is the important factor.
I dont believe the moon landings were faked,but I do think "things" could have been edited out of the "live" visual and audio feeds. And I dont believe the missions were stopped for the stated economic reasons either.
And then again I dont believe "aliens" are alien too.
I had better stop now as I expect people will consider me "wackier" than him.
Keep up the good work Richard.
Lord Sleuth
Lord Sleuth

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top