The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Mm11

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Mm11

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Regist10

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Empty I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up!

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 13:30

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334736/My-daughter-Maddie-McCann.html

'except' to say:

But she 'wasn't' the 'next' Maddie McCann, was she?

The horrified mother claims she was 'powerless to react'.... because she was sleeping naked

'Who gives a fcuk, if you're 'naked', when your child is being.........'abducted'?

Still, I suppose 'Lorraine' HAS to have 'someone, anyone' on her 'sofa', now that 'Piers and Mary' have the Maddie 10th anniversary 'interviews' covered!

jta: "The woman said something in another language, before bursting into tears and trying to flee the room - but stopped to make a phone call from the room phone. When Simon, 25, asked what she was doing, she hung up and ran out of the room."

"....but STOPPED to make a phone call** FROM THE ROOM PHONE!" (** said something in another language, 'French' maybe? "Listen very carefully, I shall say zis only once")

(Until, 'Simon Says'.........."Wot yer doin'?")

(and 'she', the 'nasty abductor' still got 'out of the room'..........in 'one piece'! Hmmm.)

"'Harper could have easily been snatched and we would be in the exact same situation as Kate and Gerry McCann."

HARDLY! 'you' and 'Simon' were actually.. 'IN THE ROOM', with your 'child'!

THEY were 'down the tapas', nearly, closely, 'nearby', out of sight of their THREE children!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Empty Re: I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up!

Post by whatsupdoc 21.03.17 13:50

jeanmonroe wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4334736/My-daughter-Maddie-McCann.html

'except' to say: 'Who gives a fcuk, if you're 'naked', when your child is being.........'abducted'?

Nice one  jm.

...but this has to be up there with the funniest ones...

You beat me to it with...Gosh I'm naked , I can't stop that person taking my baby.   laugh

It sounds very much like a case a few years ago and I wouldn't be surprised if it was just contrived as fodder for the upcoming 10th anniversary. It's asking for people to have their pix taken on holiday and receive some spending money.

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Empty Re: I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up!

Post by Jill Havern 21.03.17 13:54

Ya gotta love jm for her astute observations and excellent one-liners!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41827

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 14:39

'added' to the 'article', since OP, is now

The King Evelthon Beach and Hotel Resort in Chloraca Bay, Cyprus sent a statement on Monday confirming the incident had taken place.

It said: 'I would like to inform you that the information you have does correspond to reality.'

But today it retracted the statement and instead issued a correction denying the family's claims.

The second statement hotel said: 'Do not correspond to reality.'

'Stand down, elite, experienced, full time, 'Maddie cops', nothing to 'see here'!'
----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Siobhan and 'Simps' thought they 'might' get a shot at 'reality' TV!

'We're Zlebs'...... in our 'village'!

You 'know' we've got weeks and weeks of this 'stuff' to come, up to May 3rd 2017 and then AFTER May 3rd 2017..............NOTHING!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.03.17 14:51

Was dressed as a maid and stopped to make a phone call. The highly sophisticated European Trafficking gang strikes again. laughat 
 I wonder if she was preparing to administer the sedatives and climb out through the window?

She was probably just in the wrong room and phoned reception to check what room she should be cleaning!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 15:22

As if the 'maid' has never 'seen'.........'The Fallen Siobhan, with the Big Boobies'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.03.17 17:21

Here comes the Sun, do, do, do, do.

Here comes the Sun, and I say........'let's all write'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3143412/british-couple-reveal-moment-they-feared-their-toddler-could-be-next-madeleine-mccann-as-maid-tried-to-snatch-her-on-holiday/

NEXT MADDIE British couple reveal moment they feared their toddler could be ‘next Madeleine McCann as maid tried to snatch her on holiday’

Terrified Siobhan Prescott woke to find the maid looming over the tot's cot 'about to abduct her'

By Holly Christodoulou

21st March 2017, 4:43 pm
Updated: 21st March 2017, 4:44 pm
---------------------------------

We PAY for your stories!

Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team?

Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.17 18:22

I think I made have worked out how this happened:

Obviously, the mum had been sedated, probably using chloroform.

That is why she did not wake when someone came into the room.

Presumably, the room was being bugged, someone was making notes. The maid therefore knew that mum was asleep, and made her daring snatch within the small window of opportunity.

Mum's sedation then wore off. Her first thought, when seeing someone trying to steal the baby, was to find something to cover herself with.

The father meanwhile was on the balcony, probably drugged as well, as he did not hear the door of the room open, or the baby cry. Or the clicking sound that is made when a baby is abducted.

Luckily, the sedation wore off at the right moment, and he could come rushing into the room.

The maid then made a phone call to the Amsterdam HQ of the European paedophile ring, asking them to cancel the transport that was to take her, and baby, off the island. Maybe a small yacht had been chartered, or a helicopter?

Luckily, a friend of the parents saw the maid as she was on her way to the room, carrying a large bag labelled "snatched child", and as she has now realised that this is important she will be drawing a picture of the person she saw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 21.03.17 18:33

mumof6 wrote:I think I made have worked out how this happened:

Presumably, the room was being bugged, someone was making notes. The maid therefore knew that mum was asleep, and made her daring snatch within the small window of opportunity.

Mum's sedation then wore off. Her first thought, when seeing someone trying to steal the baby, was to find something to cover herself with.

The father meanwhile was on the balcony, probably drugged as well, as he did not hear the door of the room open, or the baby cry. Or the clicking sound that is made when a baby is abducted.

Luckily, the sedation wore off at the right moment, and he could come rushing into the room.

The maid then made a phone call to the Amsterdam HQ of the European paedophile ring, asking them to cancel the transport that was to take her, and baby, off the island. Maybe a small yacht had been chartered, or a helicopter?

Luckily, a friend of the parents saw the maid as she was on her way to the room, carrying a large bag labelled "snatched child", and as she has now realised that this is important she will be drawing a picture of the person she saw.

Pheww...I think War & Peace by Tall Story was shorter than that!   big grin

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 21.03.17 19:03

"I was naked in the bed,what kind of person walks into a room when a woman is lying naked on the bed?" Shades of Gerry here, both snuggled down and on the bed over the covers at the same time. Anyway, the answer to her question- a chamber-maid. Still, now my Harper's famous - like Victoria's. BTW. wonderful news from Portugal Mrs
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 21.03.17 19:27

mumof6 wrote:I think I made have worked out how this happened:

Yes , but when did​ the door​ slam ( was it more open than​ they left  it ?) and the open/closed curtains " woosh " ?     spin

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.03.17 20:28

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Ya gotta love jm for her astute observations and excellent one-liners!
You sure have.  I have been in stitches over some of the posts recently.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.03.17 0:26

"The horrified mother claims she was powerless to react because she was sleeping naked"
---------------------------------------------
'On the other hand'......................

I can't even be 'bovvered'.... to put the 'details' up! Bitch10

"Get away from my Harper, you 'alien' BITCH!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 11:17

UPDATE:

'You can't handle the TRUTH!'

Many THX to chirpyinsect x. (and Poe's comment x)

Here you go folks. THE REAL STORY!

For those of you who may have read an article in daily Mail about a possible abduction event in Cyprus read this following statement! Good Evening ladies and gents! Just to provide some FACTS in regards to the above post:

Guests arrived on the 22/02/2017 and their departure was 01/03/2017 and they have booked a Superior Land View room with a tour operator.

On the 23/02/2017 they have we have upgraded them for free to a Swim Up Front Sea View Room for the duration of their stay.

On 28/02/2017 the maid has visited the guests room for the daily cleaning in the morning as well as in the afternoon. The guests did not have the “Do Not Disturb” sign on neither during the first or the second visit of the maid. In addition, at both visits the maid has knocked on their door and at both times there was no reply. During the second visit of the maid, Miss Prescott was in bed and she spoke to the maid, but the maid did not understand what she was saying so she called the Housekeeping Manager from the room telephone and Miss Prescott has spoken to the Housekeeping Manager on the phone explaining that no extra cleaning is needed, and the maid has left the room.

On the same day the guests have asked to speak to the hotel manager. The hotel manager met the guests who explained that they were upset the maid has entered their room “without knocking the door”. They also said that the Miss Prescott was sleeping naked and their baby was also sleeping while her partner was on the terrace. The hotel manager explained that the maid entered the room to check if any extra cleaning was needed and also explained that this specific maid is working with us since the opening of the hotel with excellent records of courtesy and professionalism and has a 15 year experience in the field.

On the same date the hotel manager has met the clients for a second time and apologized for the incident and suggested to meet with the maid, however and Miss. Prescott and her partner refused. They have also asked the manager for a written report of what had happened and said that they will take this further.

The hotel manager has given them the report, to which report Miss Prescott's partner had wrote on the bottom: “As the cleaner walked into the room, walked pass the key card and pursed towards the bed and the baby’s cot, baby was sleeping and Miss Prescott was asleep naked on the bed. When Miss Prescott woke up, the cleaner was starred and shocked and left the room as she could not speak English”

At neither time the guests mentioned anything to the hotel manager at both times they have met with him in regards to any worries of "abduction" of their child. On the contrary, Miss Prescott's spouse has written by himself on the report that the child was sleeping.

On the departure day on 01/03/2017 the guests have met at the reception 2 tour representatives of another company and were telling them about the incident with the maid and also said to them that they have complained previously when holidaying in another hotel about a similar issue and that they have got their money back.

On the same day (01/03/2017) the guests have made a report at the Police that the maid tried to “abduct” their child. This was brought to the attention of the manager when the Police have asked him and all persons involved to give a statement.

We find the newspaper article with the story of Miss Prescott and partner to be completely false. They have failed dramatically to report facts such as: the fact that the maid has called the housekeeping manager who has talked to Mrs. Prescott, the fact that the child was sleeping during the whole time (as stated also on Miss Prescott’s partner handwritten document), the fact that they did not report to the hotel manager anything about their child being “abducted”.

Cyprus ranks as the no. 1 safest small country in the world, and it will continue to do so. In combination with the high quality services and resorts and its warm-hearted people, the island can guarantee a wonderful holiday for couples and especially families with children. These are actual facts that cannot change regardless of any claim of Miss Prescott and her partner at a newspaper which is not only not stating correct facts, but also fails to provide any outcome of the official body investigation (which in this case is the Cyprus Police). Comparing a maid trying to clean your hotel room to an abduction attempt and “my daughter could have been the next Maddie McCann” is not only an unsubstantiated methodology of a parent eager to get their twisted story and/or photos in a newspaper, but also disrespect to the unfortunate real serious cases of child abductions around the world.

Statement from Tsokkos themselves...as said don't believe everything you read in the papers. Especially papers who buy stories!
---------------------------------------

So, the Daily Fail, (and the 'Scum' joined in) 'sat' on this 'story' for over THREE WEEKS!

Luckily they 'went to print' at the exact same time as the 'latest' McCan'ts LOST AGAIN 'story' eh?
------------------------------------------------------
Poe

Any journalist worth his/her salt should investigate this legacy of the McCann case.

How many more parents are going to put their children in danger? How many are going to make accusations against innocent people? All for money, 15 minutes of fame and the chance to be the parents of the "next Madeleine McCann"

Absolutely sickening.

As 'Anorak' would say: 'Such are the FACTS'
-----------------------------------------------------------

"On the departure day on 01/03/2017 the guests have met at the reception 2 tour representatives of another company and were telling them about the incident with the maid and also said to them that they have complained previously when holidaying in another hotel about a similar issue and that they have got their money back."

AH, so on 'departure day', having HAD, and ENJOYED the FULL 'holiday', WITH daily 'maid' service, they 'complain' about 'abductermaid'

I bet the real 'reason' this is 'even' a story, is that the 'hotel' people DID NOT give them 'their 'money back'!

NO 'pseudo Madeleine', afaik, has ever been 'a target of an attempted abduction'............on the FIRST DAY of 'the holiday'

Weird that, innit?

All the 'above' is my 'personal' opinion!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.03.17 11:56

Oh so they​ complained previously in another hotel about a similar​ event​ and got their​ money back​ !

Nuff said​ methinks​      spin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 12:11

sandancer wrote:Oh so they​ complained previously in another hotel about a similar​ event​ and got their​ money back​ !

NOT 'enough said' though, is it?

The 'maid', of 15 years, of 'good standing/trustworthiness' COULD have lost her 'livelihood/reputation'

This 'pseudo McCann' BULLSHIT HAS TO STOP!

I'd 'love' the 'maid', BACKED UP, by her 'employers', to SUE the ar*e off of these 'false accusers'

But, I suspect, 'she' doesn't 'have a fund' to 'dip into, at will' to 'prosecute'..........'all and sundry'.

Poor lady!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 12:28

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/599294/Madeleine-McCann-Slovakian-missing-girl-mystery

URRGHHHH!

Distraught dad claims missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive

THE desperate father of the missing girl dubbed the "Slovakian Maddie McCann" has spoken of his belief that his girl is still alive after a police search was reignited.

Published 23rd March 2017

Tereza Baniaroiva was just 12-years-old when she went missing after leaving her home to play on her bike 14 years ago.
-----------------------------

The 'girl was TWELVE years old, out on her 'bike'

NOT 'one' of THREE children, all under 4 years of age, deliberately and consciously, LEFT ALONE, by her 'respectable' parents, in an unlocked apartment, out of sight!

URRGHHHH!!!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 23.03.17 12:38

jeanmonroe wrote:
sandancer wrote:Oh so they​ complained previously in another hotel about a similar​ event​ and got their​ money back​ !

NOT 'enough' though is it?

The 'maid', of 15 years, of 'good standing/trustworthiness' COULD have lost her 'livelihood/reputation'

This 'pseudo McCann' BULLSHIT HAS TO STOP!

I'd 'love' the 'maid', BACKED UP, by her 'employers', to SUE the ar*e off of these 'false accusers'

But, I suspect, 'she' doesn't 'have a fund' to 'dip into, at will' to 'prosecute'..........'all and sundry'.

Poor lady!

Sadly​ to some​ destroying someone's​ good​ name means nothing in comparison to getting a free holiday​ and their 5 minutes​ of​ " infamy "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.17 13:21

sandancer wrote:
Sadly​ to some​ destroying someone's​ good​ name means nothing in comparison to getting a free holiday​ and their 5 minutes​ of​ " infamy "
 Assuming that is what they did.

The story as it was given in Cyprus seems to have been the truth.

The story changed when it was published in a UK paper.

I don't believe that any reporter could have swallowed that story as it was published, so it was published for a reason. That tells us that there was someone within the media that wanted that story. We will never know how much of that story was due to the media.

How many of us personally know someone who swears that the quote in the paper was not what they said?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 14:08

@ mumof6

"I don't believe that any reporter could have swallowed that story as it was published, so it was published for a reason."
-------------------------------

So, for what 'reason' do you think it 'was published for'?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.03.17 14:38

I have to say it, maybe the recent TV series about Shannon Matthews has influenced a storm of wannabe celebs. I am waiting for the press conference, the teddy and all the rest of it. She even looks like Karen Matthews (at least her figure does). The only similarity to the McCann episode is that they called the papers and consulate without delay.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 15:06

Captain_Pugwash wrote:I have to say it, maybe the recent TV series about Shannon Matthews has influenced a storm of wannabe celebs. I am waiting for the press conference, the teddy and all the rest of it. She even looks like Karen Matthews (at least her figure does). The only similarity to the McCann episode is that they called the papers and consulate without delay.

"The only similarity to the McCann episode is that they called the papers and consulate without delay"

Me thinks, the only reason, they 'called' anyone, is AFTER, imo, the hotel people, did NOT 'give them their money back'!

They 'complained' at their 'previous' hotel and that hotel 'stumped up' ( NO 'questions' asked? Bad 'publicity', and all that) the 'full cost' of that holiday, so, in effect, they got a 'gratis' holiday, 'there'!

If it looks like a 'scam', smells like a 'scam', then it probably IS a 'scam'!

They've never done anything like 'this' before, 'onest. winkwink

The 'trick' is, I suppose, is to 'kick off/complain' on the 'last day/departure day' of the 'holiday'....NOT the 'first day'!

Who 'knows'?

NOT ME!

jta: Maybe the hotel people 'didn't pay out' so what could be another 'way' for 'paying' for the holiday..hmmmm, let me think, Ta Dah! the UK 'papers' PAY for Maddie 'like/lite' 'stories' don't they?

"If we can 'sell' to at least two of them, we'll be quids in"

'£2,000 wouldn't 'go amiss'!

'Get the new holiday brochure out, luv, that Barbados looks nice, and no Maddie like 'hotel abduction attempt story' has been made there...........yet!''
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.03.17 15:14

jeanmonroe wrote:@ mumof6

"I don't believe that any reporter could have swallowed that story as it was published, so it was published for a reason."
-------------------------------

So, for what 'reason' do you think it 'was published for'?
I don't know. 

Maybe it was purely because Madeleine's name still sells papers? 

Or maybe to push the idea that babies can get snatched from hotel rooms in the wilds of Europe, in the face of a growing number of stories about an alternative theory to a kidnapping?

Or possibly someone could not find anything else to write about, and needed to fill a page. Or pay the electric bill.

Who knows? I am, however, strongly of the opinion that it was not written to benefit the people that the story featured, to me it feels very much like they were being exploited for the story.

Of course I could be wrong, maybe the journalist who wrote the story did not see that there were holes big enough for a coach and four in it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.03.17 15:35

"Of course I could be wrong, maybe the journalist who wrote the story did not see that there were holes big enough for a coach and four in it?"
------------------

And on that, we both 'agree'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top