The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Mm11

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Mm11

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Regist10

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by frank zappa 27.07.11 17:13

Baronstu wrote:This may be a red herring.

Cartas Rogatorias Vol III
Page 26

Leicestershire Police Force

To: SIO, Operation Task
Department: Main Criminal Unit
Date: 16th May 2008

Ref: Background Information– Kate McCann

Dear Sirs,

In response to your letter of request, I can provide the following information regarding the above-mentioned subject.

Kate McCann was born on March 5, 1968 in Merseyside.
Her maiden name is Healy, which she still uses in her clinical practice.
She is the bearer of British passport number **************.

She lives with her husband and children at Orchard House, 5 The Crescent, Rothley, Leicestershire, LE7 7RW. The house is subject to a mortgage for the amount of GBP 323.493 with the Northern Rock bank.

There is no report or statement of bank credit cards listed in the research carried out. However I was alerted to the fact that if an individual maintains an account open with the same bank or credit card accounts for a long period of time, these details do not appear in this kind of search.

She works for the local NHS as a GP in Latham House, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. She is currently on maternity leave.

Her phone number is ******* and she has a T mobile phone number ********.
There is no record of either of her surnames on the National Police Computer.

The search reference is NE84/0053/4.

A check of the location of the crime and information system is negative.

Inquiries made of local social services are negative.

Searches made of the local section of child abuse investigation shows a registration number 19309 in CATS (system of action location). A consultation with the DC Soand from the department in question confirms that this is just a file reference, but as a complement to Operation Task system for the purpose of reference, if any investigation should be necessary by the department. No work has been done on the basis of this file.

An examination of all other police files using a search system does not reveal any information about her.

Submitted for your information.

So Kate was on maternity leave in may 2008? Am I correct in what I have just read here?
frank zappa
frank zappa

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309

Post by Guest 27.07.11 19:07

I asked the same question too Frank. Surely that must be a mistake or a typo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 6:23

Gillyspot wrote:Pro Mccanns are saying that the file was always empty but why make a file to leave it empty?

No way that would happen at the very least the visit(s) by Social Workers to the Mccanns house in Rothley would be in it.

As usual a Mccann cover up!

Impossible. By definition a computer file is just that, something containing data. If you go through all the hassle and rigmarole of multiple screens and passwords, just to open a file, i.e, CREATE a new file - and do nothing, leave it blank?

Why?

Nope, someone is covering up for GPM.

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 6:25

Gillyspot wrote:Suffolk Police state that "When a CATS investigation is allocated to an officer for investigation, they will ensure
that a detailed ‘initial investigation details and summary’ log will be completed.
This log entry should contain specific details of the allegation and the intended
course of action for the investigating officer."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CATS is not just protecting children from paedophiles it is "Child Protection and Domestic Abuse" .

So it is pretty clear there was something in this file at one time so the question is Who Removed It?

mi5/gchq signed off by someone at the top, HO, FO, PM, handler

ceops gamble level

hacker (no way)

"One good thing to come out of all this is that there is so much in the press, nobody knows what is true, and what isn't." - Gerry McCann: Police CATS (Case Administration and Tracking System) Number 19309 - NB: The 19309 number is still on the Police database, but all data within the file appears to have been ERASED...
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 6:28

ufercoffy wrote:
candyfloss wrote:She is currently on maternity leave.

The letter is dated 16th May 2008, how can KM have been on maternity leave. The twins would have been 3years and 3 months old at that date???

That bit jumped out at me too....

Stepford Wives, cloning....

makes as much sense as 19309 being blankety-blanked!

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 6:33

Gillyspot wrote:Particularly as she hadn't worked since around 27th April 2007 before the fateful holiday (so Mccann style maternity leave can last at least 3 1/2 years). Wonder if she is still on it. Interesting again that they couldn't pay the mortgage. Her wage alone was around £38k after tax.

Interesting, this woman has amazing powers, she can also pose femme fatale-like side-on best cheek fwd for a passport glamour shot (did GROVE do these, the same 'connosewer' photoman that did all the Maddie paedo-candy shots?), almost 45 degree angle, big no no no

whilst hubby gurns like an Orangutan on speed doing an impression of Ted Heath having a laugh

both passport photos approved, natch

btw if u did not know, all spys spooks these days use the same tactics

you see, it defeats digital enhanced cray computer-type realtime facial mapping/profiling as one goes through passport control

this is 101 stuff which SY should pick up on

now

if only ONE of these 2 jokers had a dodgy passport, ok

but two???? married??? kid missing??? biggest crime of the new millennium>>>>>>>>>>>??????????

i do not think so!!!

if i am right, and these 2 are either spooks in full control, or useful idiots mind controlled from way back to perform a mission NOW *well, 2007 onwards*, that means we are in the middle of another 911 psyops-type Tavistock/fabian production...

i am beginning to think these two may be MK victims, and have handlers, actually the more I think about it....

(MK is mind control - MK comes from the German phrase Mind Kontrolle, that's what all the Bourne and Bond movies are based upon, both are MK victims/agents, call them what you will..

Project Monarch: Nazi Mind Control - The Evolution of Project ...
by R Patton - Related articles
The hypothetical etymology of "MK" may possibly stand for "Mind Kontrolle." The obvious translation of the German word "Kontrolle" into English is "control.

see

wiki Mind control
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The examples and perspective in this article deal primarily with the United States and do not represent a worldwide view of the subject. Please improve this article and discuss the issue on the talk page. (December 2010)

For other uses, see Mind control (disambiguation).

Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated".[1] The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making.

Project MKULTRA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"MKULTRA" redirects here. For other uses, see MKULTRA (disambiguation).

Declassified MKULTRA documents

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human experimentation program, run by the CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continued at least through the late 1960s, and used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3][4]

The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, hypnosis,[5] sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

Project MKULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[6]

In 1977, a Freedom Of Information Act request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents[7] relating to project MKULTRA, which led to Senate hearings later that same year.[2] In recent times most information regarding MKULTRA has been officially declassified.

Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."[8][9]

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[10]

The more i think about it the more KM looks like a Monarch victim, maybe GM the handler? 2nd thoughts no, he is just the huffnpuff alpha dog, he is far too out of control, tells, twitches, bursts of anger - if it carries on like this and I am right, it won't end well for either of them...

Advocatus

Milena likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.01.12 13:59

Is there no way somebody can request this is investigated? I mean IF the file has been 'hacked' then there is a very serious crime been committed and it is corruption at its worst.

I am also curious who requested the background check, was it in the original PJ documents?

I have a feeling that this is a something that was opened after 3rd May 2007. I really can't see how they would get employment in the NHS with that on their record.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.01.12 14:30

whilst hubby gurns like an Orangutan on speed doing an impression of Ted Heath having a laugh

lol! This has made my day.....absolutely hilarious!!! love it! You are spot on
I must admit this was the 'strangest' looking passport photo I have ever seen. I always felt something weird about it but don't know what. If I was working at passport control and was presented with a photo like this it would certainly raise suspicions inside me

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.01.12 14:35

Advocatus wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Pro Mccanns are saying that the file was always empty but why make a file to leave it empty?

No way that would happen at the very least the visit(s) by Social Workers to the Mccanns house in Rothley would be in it.

As usual a Mccann cover up!

Impossible. By definition a computer file is just that, something containing data. If you go through all the hassle and rigmarole of multiple screens and passwords, just to open a file, i.e, CREATE a new file - and do nothing, leave it blank?

Why?

Nope, someone is covering up for GPM.

My theory in this is that a file may be created by one or two persons (for control) and can be 'handled' by just one person, but to delete the actual file, it may need two persons again. Otherwise I'm sure the file would no longer exist. It makes sense that one person could 'adjust' the file contents but extra security is in place for deleting a file, something I'm sure which doesn't happen often if at all.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.01.12 14:52

Any computer system should have back up data somewhere in case of a major crash or destruction of the drives. These are quite often carried out by a third party and stored on their back up servers. In any which way the back up should not be kept anywhere near the original system server.

I bet somewhere there is a backup of this file and if it did hold any information it should still be in it.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.01.12 15:53

Pershing36 wrote:Any computer system should have back up data somewhere in case of a major crash or destruction of the drives. These are quite often carried out by a third party and stored on their back up servers. In any which way the back up should not be kept anywhere near the original system server.

I bet somewhere there is a backup of this file and if it did hold any information it should still be in it.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? you're a treasure.

Back to top Go down

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Empty very dodgy

Post by russiandoll 13.01.12 16:06

tigger wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:Any computer system should have back up data somewhere in case of a major crash or destruction of the drives. These are quite often carried out by a third party and stored on their back up servers. In any which way the back up should not be kept anywhere near the original system server.

Given the reported events in May 2007, it would be usual imo for adults who aroused concerns over child neglect to have a file created. Nothing surprising in a couple being visited by social services child protection dept. given their story of leaving unattended children prior to an abduction.
So nothing to be concealed.
If a file was created for one but not both of them, it would appear it had nothing to do with events in May 07 and child neglect concerns.
Very interesting and lets hope any back up file is discovered.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.01.12 17:02

If this had something to do with 3rd May I would have thought they would have been desperate to get that removed off their file. That could cause them real problems in employment.

I am also surprised how little their team have said, well nothing really it is just ignored.

Seems really rubbish system if the Police just create a folder with no explanation.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.01.12 17:15

russiandoll wrote:
tigger wrote:

Given the reported events in May 2007, it would be usual imo for adults who aroused concerns over child neglect to have a file created. Nothing surprising in a couple being visited by social services child protection dept. given their story of leaving unattended children prior to an abduction.
So nothing to be concealed.
If a file was created for one but not both of them, it would appear it had nothing to do with events in May 07 and child neglect concerns.
Very interesting and lets hope any back up file is discovered.

I don't agree, I'm afraid. They took care to have their childcare approved almost immediately by a tame outfit. If that file originated because of the 'abduction' when the protection was already in full swing, they would have been interrogated by British police and social workers in order to create the file and put the documents in it. No, it is far more likely that this file was already in existence and part of the reason for the whole charade was the existence of this file. I think all this started in 2006, in outline at least.
The possible earliest date of this file is 2002, according to a poster on MM. The probably date of removal of the contents was a few months before 3/07. We have: the apparent lack of money (payment of mortgage etc in June/July), the need to have Gerry's credit card at least temporarily in someone
else's possession. (this was also the excuse used during operation Ore, where quite a number of the accused said their cards were stolen or borrowed at times coinciding with visits to child porn sites - there's still a D notice on Operation Ore so wouldn't that be an interesting link!).
Both uncle Brian and brother John saying they were 'calling in favours' and use them. Something that sounds more like blackmail than a friend returning a favour, besides what friend wouldn't help freely in such a case?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.01.12 17:22

Ive read somewhere a few times that this file was created in 2002

there is more info and links here:

Back to top Go down

Gerald McCann: CATS system - registration number 19309 - Page 2 Empty I'm confused Tigger.

Post by russiandoll 13.01.12 18:16

I must have not communicated my thoughts very well as you and I are thinking along similar lines! I have read a few posts on other forums regarding this issue, from people thinking it is perfectly understandable that a file would be created for parents who admitted freely to leaving children unattended then one came to harm, [did not admit it, as that implies they were asked a question.... they actively brought "neglect" to everyone's attention].
I was saying here that there would be no reason to delete anything if this was standard social services procedure. I should have stated also that it is not a social services system but a police system for child protection [ isn't it? hope I am correct here]
I do not see how it could have been related to a social services visit that I believe was requested by the McCanns on their return to UK as has been suggested elsewhere.
Bottom line is, I never did believe this file was created for any reason to do with possible neglect in May 07. I too believe it was in existence before that date, maybe a long time before.
Wondering what you thought I was saying....but I was not disagreeing with people who find this file and deletion of contents suspicious....my post was titled DODGY after all !!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.01.12 20:19

jd wrote:Ive read somewhere a few times that this file was created in 2002

The registration number itself could provide a clue for anyone with access to the system. If the numbers are assigned automatically then the created date of the files with registration numbers either side of gerry's one would give you an approximate creation date for gerry's file. If SY had the will I'm sure they would be authorised to have access to the system...

That simple check could take their investigations in an entirely different direction if gerry's file was created before 3 may 07.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 20:39

Stewie wrote:

The registration number itself could provide a clue for anyone with access to the system. If the numbers are assigned automatically then the created date of the files with registration numbers either side of gerry's one would give you an approximate creation date for gerry's file. If SY had the will I'm sure they would be authorised to have access to the system...

That simple check could take their investigations in an entirely different direction if gerry's file was created before 3 may 07.

Brilliant! My bet is all cases are date consecutive...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 13.01.12 20:56

Something weird here. The background information is dated 16th May 2008, over a year after Maddie went missing. Why did they only do a check then?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 20:56

Stewie wrote:

I'm on a train getting jostled a bit, so hard to research, but it would be a good excersise surely for the MF to submit 2 FOI requests

For 19308 and 19310

See what dates of creation/filing, if any, are discovered?

It is alleged at quality wristbands that child abuses were recorded on 19309 on 2002

Where was GM working/studying back then

Advocatus

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 13.01.12 21:10

Being very careful here, mods delete if appropriate

"Xx xx was convicted

[Ok the word is convicted!!!

So if CATS has been sanitised by an insider with access, figure out where xx xx was living on 2002 and figure out which local court would've convicted xx xx]

"for child sex abuses in 2002, althought the evidence has been hacked and emptied from the case file by someone who has access to the National Sex Offenders Register, namely Xxx xxx though the Xxxx mainframe connected to every police station crime files in the UK, the reference for this conviction still exists in the judiscial reference files

[An FOI to them?]

"and confiemes that xx xx was placed on the Child Sex Offenders Register following conviction in court, and is still on that register today! ."

FOI to the cold sex offenders register.

Although if a career/pension has been put on the line to hack one system, may as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 13.01.12 22:07

Food for thought......

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 14.01.12 2:07

Advocatus wrote:

I'm on a train getting jostled a bit, so hard to research, but it would be a good excersise surely for the MF to submit 2 FOI requests

For 19308 and 19310

See what dates of creation/filing, if any, are discovered?

It is alleged at quality wristbands that child abuses were recorded on 19309 on 2002

Where was GM working/studying back then

This is the way to some idea of dates. If you could get 19307 to 19311 and they relate to the same police 'operation' then it would be very unusual for this to just slip in randomly.

Maybe then it could trigger an investigation if it looks like the file has been lost.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.12 9:06

Stewie wrote:

Exactly Pershing.. That's what I think - the batch of case files surrounding gerry's could reveal a lot of information - particularly the creation dates.... I suspect due to the sensitive nature of their contents, they couldn't be revealed via an FOI request so would probably only be revealed to police with the relevant powers and authorisation - SY perhaps??

Whilst they're at it, it might prove useful to look at Gerry's credit card purchasing history....I'm sure they'd have the power to do that aswell..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 14.01.12 13:04

jd wrote:Food for thought......

I see that person Sines has commented on this article copying a pasting the background check. Does Sines have more information than us? He mentioned the word 'Argus', other than the newspaper and a German company that made parts for the V1 bomb I have no idea what he/she is referring too.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 14.01.12 13:54

Pershing36 wrote:

I see that person Sines has commented on this article copying a pasting the background check. Does Sines have more information than us? He mentioned the word 'Argus', other than the newspaper and a German company that made parts for the V1 bomb I have no idea what he/she is referring too.

I read this too. I think that Sines meant 'Argos' and misspelt it to Argus. This operation was called Task Force Argos

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 14.01.12 14:04

Taskforce Argos appears to be part of Queensland Police Dept that specialises in tracking down child abuse online and prosecuting. They apparently have strong links with other forces worldwide. The article below mentions the case of abuse of one Leicestershire teenager.

uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 14.01.12 14:25

jd wrote:
Pershing36 wrote:

I read this too. I think that Sines meant 'Argos' and misspelt it to Argus. This operation was called Task Force Argos
I would imagine that there are a lot of coppers (and by default, major Fleet St editors) who know all about 19309 and the abuse allegations/convictions, and why all data on that still existing file is no longer there. Sooner or later it will come out, probably published in another country, to begin with. CRuck are like a latterday King Canute commanding the (internet) to go back! Short of a Draconian Internet II (which TPTB are desperate to get in ASAP), it won't be happening soon... :O)

Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 14.01.12 15:54

This may be of very little relevance at the moment but we should keep it for possible future reference

Mastercard and American Express customers, plus other major credit card providers, have projected that the total number of British people accessing child porn sites exceeds 250,000.

Paying to view child pornography on the Net carries a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment. Why are the sentences so short? Viewing child pornography is not a victimless crime!

Maybe, sometimes it just pays to have your wallet pinched winkwink

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11280

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 14.01.12 16:33

sharonl wrote:This may be of very little relevance at the moment but we should keep it for possible future reference

Mastercard and American Express customers, plus other major credit card providers, have projected that the total number of British people accessing child porn sites exceeds 250,000.

Paying to view child pornography on the Net carries a maximum sentence of five years imprisonment. Why are the sentences so short? Viewing child pornography is not a victimless crime!

Maybe, sometimes it just pays to have your wallet pinched winkwink

Yes gerry (or an American) blogged about his credit cards being stolen but returned 2 days later when a' friend' brought them over to PDL. Yet the PJ files state he had no credit cards!!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top