The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by aquila on Sun 1 Oct - 13:42

Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

How do these men sleep at night knowing that they didn't do their best for a little three year old girl whilst they were serving officers? The only nightmare in this disgraceful saga belongs to Madeleine McCann.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on Sun 1 Oct - 21:20

aquila wrote:Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

How do these men sleep at night knowing that they didn't do their best for a little three year old girl whilst they were serving officers? The only nightmare in this disgraceful saga belongs to Madeleine McCann.

Poor Madeleine , let down by those supposed to care for her .

Let down by those supposed to bring about justice for her . 

She was meant to live her life and have adventures , instead she went on to the biggest adventure of all far too soon .

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Sun 1 Oct - 21:47

aquila wrote:Andy Redwood has retired into the comforting obscurity that one would hope for any retired police officer to enjoy. Sir BHH isn't retiring into obscurity and is using his free time to make an appearance on a radio show.

Well said aquila.

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on Tue 10 Oct - 18:02

Richard Bolton special correspondence ...has he always done the McCanns bidding? 

100K a month to run....pull the other one!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

video of the Day

Post by willowthewisp on Tue 10 Oct - 18:16

MayMuse wrote:

Richard Bolton special correspondence ...has he always done the McCanns bidding? 

100K a month to run....pull the other one!
Ah,Adam Tudor,Clarence Mitchell,it wasn't about the money,just put your donation in an envelope,address it to Kate,Gerry,it'll get there?
anyone remember the picture of Adam Tudor,Gerry McCann and sweet Clarence Mitchell dressed in their best suits,Resevoir dogs,lapping up the attention?
wonder if you'll still be as smug when the truth finally emerges,Three Amigos,the"Woolsack"will hath slipped from the crown?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on Wed 11 Oct - 12:58

Thumbnail of Susan above reminded me of this show, which doesn't seem to have many views on youtube:

Entrevisa a Susan y Brian Healy

Mercedes M

14:46 (part one)

(you can skip past the Spanish commentaries interspersed, the interview is all in English)

A few things stand out in this interview for me. For one, health aside, Brian looks crushed and genuinely emotional. Both he and Susan are relating stories about Madeleine and how she really was which feel so much more genuine than the Dr Who watching, Pussycat Dolls listening slice of pop culture that Kate tries to impart. This may be the only clip I have seen of a family member who seems to talk with genuine warmth about Madeleine, it stands in sharp contrast to words from the likes of Philomena, who focus more on subtle (perhaps unconscious) digs at her character.

There are lots of lovely photos in Susan's album, the piano one with Brian in particular. With these happy photos to hand (and presumably many more) I remain baffled that the photo on Kate's book - which isn't a nice or happy one - is the picture we see all the time.

The story related that Madeleine came to Kate at night says it all..
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on Wed 11 Oct - 14:47

@ April 28th. I'm not so sure about the warmth. Apart from Kate's father the whole family strike me as oddly cold. For example, Susan Healy recounts that Kate told her "I didn't sleep very well last night" and Susan immediately assumed it was because the twins had been restless or needed attention. For pity's sake, even I, no relative at all, would have assumed that thoughts of her "kidnapped-by-paedophiles" daughter would render sound sleep impossible for a mother in such circumstances! When Susan is asked for a stand-out memory of her grandchild, she (like Kate and Gerry when asked about their last memory of her) cannot seem to recall a specific event, not even the last time they ever set eyes on her. Instead she replies that they just miss her presence in their lives. For most normal people, when we hear that someone we love has suddenly gone from our lives it is inevitable that we dwell on the last time we saw them and the fact that we had no inkling that this encounter would be the last time. I am also struck by the lack of concern for Madeleine's present predicament. Grandparents would surely be devastated at the thought of their little grandchild being abused or terrorised. Yet, all the concern is for Kate and Gerry, their loss, the accusations they face, how THEY are coping. That alone tells me the Healys are fully aware that Madeleine is beyond worrying about and this interview is designed to bolster support for Kate and Gerry. After Madeleine's disappearance Kate turned much more to a stream of friends and in-laws than to Susan, who returned to the U.K. quite soon. I would have wanted my mother at such a time and I certainly would not leave my own daughter at such an horrific time.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum