The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by sandancer on 08.02.17 23:17

Interesting that in her first statement , the shutters , window and curtains were all OPEN !

No mention of gusts of wind 

Slamming doors 

Whooshing CLOSED curtains !

Yet another " version of the truth " !

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 437
Reputation : 696
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 08.02.17 23:40

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ABOUT THE BOOK

‘The decision to publish this book has been very difficult, and taken with heavy hearts ...

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth ...

Kate McCann - May 2011

An account of the truth?  Surely it's either the truth or isn't the truth - my interpretation of that simple sentence is 'it's my (Kate McCann's) version of the truth'.  Besides, how can she know what the truth is - she wasn't there when her daughter was abducted, she was down the boozer.

"I know, I was there" - oops, foot in mouth job.  I must find that for 'quote of the day' yes .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 08.02.17 23:55

KATE MCCANN Britain's Got Talent CORRECTION

Echo Truths

03:01 minutes


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.17 0:15

@Verdi wrote:madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ABOUT THE BOOK

‘The decision to publish this book has been very difficult, and taken with heavy hearts ...

My reason for writing it is simple: to give an account of the truth ...

Kate McCann - May 2011

An account of the truth?  Surely it's either the truth or isn't the truth - my interpretation of that simple sentence is 'it's my (Kate McCann's) version of the truth'.  Besides, how can she know what the truth is - she wasn't there when her daughter was abducted, she was down the boozer.

"I know, I was there" - oops, foot in mouth job.  I must find that for 'quote of the day' yes .
------------------------------------------------------------

10th February 2010 (outside courtroom)

UR (unknown reporter) 4: "What evidence do you have that there was an abduction? Can I ask this question because you say that Amaral doesn't have...?"

KM: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."

UR4: "I'm not saying that... I don't know anything, I'm just standing from a point of view where I don't know who to believe; I just want evidence, like you say."

GM: "Where... where, you know... where is... where... where is... where is... where is the child? We're looking for that evidence. Where is the child? What other explanation can explain how she's not here?"

KM: "It shouldn't... do you agree it shouldn't be ruled out?"

UR4: "Other people have, errr... advanced other... other explanations. Isn't it? That's why we're here."

GM: "Okay, any other questions before we go? Because we've got a flight to catch. Thank you."

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5804
Reputation : 1652
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Cmaryholmes on 09.02.17 1:53

@Verdi wrote:HMcCanns outside Lisbon Court, 10th Feb.    [The full monty]

08:14 minutes

Activist




Kate McCann is clearly very uncomfortable in a spontaneous situation when confronted by a throng of journalists, asking questions and flashing cameras. she appears far more composed and able to act out her part when scripted and rehearsed, sat on a studio sofa with a nice friendly sympathetic listener.

Gerry McCann on the other hand stands proud and erect before his audience - until he someone ruffles his feathers.

Gerry McCann responds to awkward questions about the court hearing..

"....the important thing is there's an innocent child missing ...."

".... it's about Maaadelen, not about us - it's about this girl, she's missing she needs to be found and we're doing everything in our power to aid [?] that search.... "

"....we want to create information that will lead towards helping us find Maaadelen...."
---------

Pay particular attention to Gerry McCann's reaction when confronted by a journalist at 01:50 minutes.  Sounds a lot like the voice of Sandra Felgueiras saying something like (my interpretation) "people say they notice the PJ received or exclusively [?] photos of Madeleine or eventually from some ....".
Gerry trying to look statesmanlike. His uncanny ability to spout nonsense ought to qualify him for a political career. Maybe  some of his friends in high places could arrange it. At 6:40 onwards, he refers to those who were with the Mccanns, and he claims they have been forgotten.  Mr Mccann, they have not been forgotten by those who are following this case. Their culpability is well known and will not be ignored when justice is finally achieved. Their 'pact of silence' and the way they have refused to come clean about what happened to that poor child, Madeline, should haunt them all. I just hope one of them will grow a conscience one day.

Cmaryholmes

Posts : 324
Reputation : 374
Join date : 2016-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 09.02.17 6:47

Bump!  Sorry folks, under the circumstances this just had to be done..

Gerry McCann gets annoyed outside Lisbon Court

Another One For Justice

01:12 minutes





Woe woe and thrice woe!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by BlueBag on 09.02.17 15:32

The dogs are evidence Gerry.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4174
Reputation : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by MayMuse on 09.02.17 20:39

@Verdi wrote:Bump!  Sorry folks, under the circumstances this just had to be done..

Gerry McCann gets annoyed outside Lisbon Court

Another One For Justice

01:12 minutes





Woe woe and thrice woe!
Doesn't like to be interrupted does he?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by JimbobJones on 09.02.17 20:56

People often confuse "evidence" with "proof", sometimes deliberately.
Plenty of evidence . . . just no proof, not yet anyway.

JimbobJones

Posts : 52
Reputation : 71
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Philip Anders on 09.02.17 21:06

@JimbobJones wrote:People often confuse "evidence" with "proof", sometimes deliberately.
Plenty of evidence . . . just no proof, not yet anyway.
Well said. Thank goodness somebody else realises this.
avatar
Philip Anders

Posts : 121
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.02.17 21:39

@Philip Anders wrote:
@JimbobJones wrote:People often confuse "evidence" with "proof", sometimes deliberately.
Plenty of evidence . . . just no proof, not yet anyway.
Well said. Thank goodness somebody else realises this.

"It's not 'what you know', it's what you can 'prove' in court!"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5804
Reputation : 1652
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by BlueBag on 10.02.17 21:58



Kate in clairvoyant mode.

She writes a diary - almost immediately - because someday she wants the twins to know the truth?

But... but.... how did she know it would be an issue one day? Madeleine could have turned up at any time.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4174
Reputation : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 11.02.17 1:27

avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9266
Reputation : 4662
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by MayMuse on 11.02.17 1:44

Lost for words......
https://youtu.be/7u4xxjh6LOE

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.”

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1565
Reputation : 1113
Join date : 2016-04-16

Back to top Go down

'Ocean Club employee complains of being harrassed...'

Post by worriedmum on 11.02.17 4:56

I found this when I was looking for something else. I don't remember having seen it before.
You may notice that Madeleine's father is looking here as if he suffers from 'permanent anxiety
insomnia
lack of appetite
irritability indefinable fear
“totally destroyed”
“irreparably damaged”, and “totally destroyed from a moral, social, ethical, emotional and family point of view''.


 0r not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eROLr3pxnec
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1787
Reputation : 388
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by jeanmonroe on 11.02.17 6:33


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5804
Reputation : 1652
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 12.02.17 4:42

2007 08 25 Gerry McCann attacks media in Edinburgh BBC

Another One For Justice

04:54 minutes




Gerry McCann displays the personification of hypocrisy and the controversial issue of good publicity v. bad publicity.

Prior to his appearance at the Edinburgh Television Festival (what the hell is he doing there I here you ask) he had this to say on his extraordinary blog - a day in the life of a Gerald..

24th August 2007 (yes that's less than four months after his precious daughter 'disappeared' - smug beggar!)

I started the day early with a pooled telephone interview for the press to talk about the media coverage of the campaign to find Madeleine in advance of my interview at the Edinburgh International TV festival. We touched on the coverage of the investigation and of course the wild speculation and innuendo being reported in some quarters. Although Kate, our friends and myself would love to correct much of the inaccuracy we will not divulge information publicly which might help the perpetrator of Madeleines abduction cover his tracks.

Travelled to Edinburgh this afternoon and managed to keep up the aerobic exercise with 25 minutes in the gym. I then met up with one of our friends who has been instrumental in distributing images of Madeleine and who produced the DVD of her to ‘Don’t you forget about me’. We had a bite to eat and took the chance to update each other on what has been happening in the last few weeks.

Off to bed for an early night after speaking to Kate, who has some family staying with her in Portugal whilst I am in the UK.

25th August 2007


Kirsty Wark interviewed me at the Edinburgh International TV festival this morning. It was very well attended, especially considering the 9.30 start on a Saturday morning. It is difficult to explain why Madeleines disappearance has generated so much media coverage and why it has been so sustained. I am certain that the coverage would not have been nearly as great if this had happened 10 years ago. The use of mobile phones, the internet, low-cost airlines and 24 hour news channels have changed the world we live in- making it seem smaller. No doubt Madeleines physical appearance also captured the publics imagination as well as the highly unusual circumstances of a foreign child being abducted on holiday.

Our family decided to try and make as many people as possible aware that Madeleine was missing quickly. Family members did frequent TV interviews and friends distributed images of Madeline to news outlets. My sister started the electronic campaign proper by sending a chain e-mail with a poster of Madeleine, which was quickly advertised by Sky and downloaded by thousands of people. Celebrities, sporting stars and ordinary people wanted to help, almost certainly because they felt the same feeling of helplessness that we did. After the first few weeks we fully expected the media attention to die down but this has just not happened.

Some sections of the media now question their roles in the coverage of the news story that is Madeleine. Kate and I quickly realised that much of the coverage was pure speculation, which was often negative and certainly unhelpful for us. We decided to rely on information only from official sources and this has certainly helped us remain on a fairly even keel despite some of the lurid headlines.

I left Edinburgh early afternoon but spent most of the day travelling as I had to fly back to Portugal via Luton. I managed to get some work done and write my blog on the way back. It was great to see Kate and the kids again after 2 days.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.02.17 4:59



Uncle Brian Kennedy informs reporter how to donate to the Fighting Fund which was set up exactly two weeks after Madeleine disappeared and which was to be mainly used for legal reasons. Granny McCann also tells reporter how Gerry was "feeling a lot brighter" and "uplifted" by the Fund.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 9266
Reputation : 4662
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Mirage on 12.02.17 5:51

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Uncle Brian Kennedy informs reporter how to donate to the Fighting Fund which was set up exactly two weeks after Madeleine disappeared and which was to be mainly used for legal reasons. Granny McCann also tells reporter how Gerry was "feeling a lot brighter" and "uplifted" by the Fund.
I think that reporter may have been the first one to describe the couple as "buoyed". It certainly caught on down the years. I hate that  word now.

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1897
Reputation : 753
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 12.02.17 7:00

Madeleine McCann - DAYBREAK Interview DCI Andy Redwood April 27 2012

Another One For Justice

04:44 minutes




Rough transcript of DCI Andy Redwood's reason to believe Madeleine McCann is still alive.

Presenter:  Do you believe she's still alive

DCI Redwood:  Yes....  I do

Presenter:  Why

DCI Redwood:  I believe she's still alive because at the beginning of this case, a huge privelege for us at the Metropolitan Police to be part of this investigation - investigation review - is that we came to it with a completely open mind, we were untouched by anything that's gone before and - as part of that, two key elements is to go one Madeleine is alive and the other sadly she's not and in relation to her being alive yes, there is a real possibility she's alive.

Presenter:  So what are the things that make you think that, I think we are all clinging to the hope that [interrupted by second presenter] - [unclear] ... hard evidence, obviously there is still going to be hope as long as she's not found dead

DCI Redwood:    Yes, I mean you know, we've conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline and there is clearly opportunity there for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive and it's our belief as experienced investigators on the evidence that erm.. th.. th.. th.. that is a criminal act and there you know that has been undertaken by a stranger so from that - there are other cases around the world as you know people have been taken and many years later found alive.....


    v.     

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by BlueBag on 12.02.17 7:13

Presenter:  Do you believe she's still alive

DCI Redwood:  Yes....  I do

Presenter:  Why

DCI Redwood:  Coz I'm a nutter who disregards any probabilities,
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4174
Reputation : 1993
Join date : 2014-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 12.02.17 7:21

@BlueBag wrote:Presenter:  Do you believe she's still alive

DCI Redwood:  Yes....  I do

Presenter:  Why

DCI Redwood:  Coz I'm a nutter who disregards any probabilities,
Master of the understatement - "either she's alive or she's not"!

That must take an analytical mind of many years experience to work that one out.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by nglfi on 12.02.17 8:47

DCI Redwood - 'I believe she's alive because she's either alive or she's dead.' Call me crazy but I thought the way to conduct an investigation, in any sphere be it criminal, scientific, historical or whatever, was to look at the available evidence and develop a theory from it, not develop a theory and find evidence to fit it later. That's arse about face if you'll excuse the expression.
I don't see what's so hard about genuinely going back to ground zero, looking at the evidence that was collected in the first 24/48 hours and work on that. Namely, no evidence of an intruder, family delaying calling the police, calling media first, evidence of other children having been sedated, parents lying /creating a story about what happened (jimmied shutters) and develop a theory from THAT. It's not hard really to use your brain to evaluate the situation, is it?
Rant over.

nglfi

Posts : 429
Reputation : 168
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 12.02.17 21:02

@nglfi wrote:DCI Redwood - 'I believe she's alive because she's either alive or she's dead.' Call me crazy but I thought the way to conduct an investigation, in any sphere be it criminal, scientific, historical or whatever, was to look at the available evidence and develop a theory from it, not develop a theory and find evidence to fit it later. That's arse about face if you'll excuse the expression.
I don't see what's so hard about genuinely going back to ground zero, looking at the evidence that was collected in the first 24/48 hours and work on that. Namely, no evidence of an intruder, family delaying calling the police, calling media first, evidence of other children having been sedated, parents lying /creating a story about what happened (jimmied shutters) and develop a theory from THAT. It's not hard really to use your brain to evaluate the situation, is it?
Rant over.
Now come on nglfi be fair, Redwood was having a 'revelation moment' after forensically discovering that the phantom abductor seen by Jane Tanner (you know, the one that changed his appearance from one day to the next) carrying a child in pyjamas horizontally, as you do, was in fact an innocent holiday maker (who didn't look like a tourist) transporting his child between the night creche service and his holiday accommodation - although I don't think there has been any evidence produced to confirm.

So, after six years of speculation, good old Andy of the Yard can eliminate Ms Tanner's creation. Coincidentally, this small adjustment allowed ample opportunity for an abductor to abduct.

One minor point - Redwood seems to have overlooked the absence of any evidence to suggest any stranger had entered or exited apartment 5a and of course the compelling intelligence indicated by the super canine heros - Eddie and Keela!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Verdi on 13.02.17 7:37

17th May 2007 Team McCann:  Michael Wright Statement from Kate and Gerry McCann

JillyCL's channel

02:12 minutes



____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5367
Reputation : 3188
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/