The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Mm11

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Regist10

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Empty Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns

Post by Jill Havern 20.08.10 15:57

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Cm_b4_10

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 890363

Wow, I saw this on the MM forum and couldn't resist posting it here.

I also wonder what Father Pacheco looks like these days? Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Icon_eek

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/mccann-case-f3/quotes-from-mccanns-and-team-t1299-20.htm

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 16:22

One would imagine they are both feeling a bit hot under the collar. big grin

Mitchell is obviously not troubling himself to button his up anymore, and one can only imagine how dogged Father Pacheco is by his own collar.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns

Post by Rainbow 20.08.10 16:46

Are they the same person? The noses look different to me?
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 16:56

Rainbow wrote:Are they the same person? The noses look different to me?

There is absolutely no mistaking Mitchell, Rainbow. The foppish looks and dandy air have no doubt diminished over the years, but the pictures you see before you are definitely of the same person. Please note the thin lips and the hairline where one can see how the hair is already beginning to recede in the first picture.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.10 17:09

Was it ever confirmed that Mitchell was there in PDL at the time of the disappearance of Madeleine, was it confirmed he paid the bill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 20.08.10 17:23

The eyes look different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Icon_eek

The lips look different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Icon_eek

The skin looks different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 968430

The hair looks different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 213589

He's been 'McCanned' Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 670379

But I bet the lying bastard still looks in better condition than Madeleine does. Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 93316
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 17:30

One has little knowledge of when Mitchell's presence initially descended upon Praia da Luz, however one would hazard a guess that he may have been one of the very first people to gain knowledge of the situation which Madeleine had found herself in. How could he not have, when the Embassy staff themselves were already having kittens?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.10 17:34

I had an idea going back to the old 3as that someone had put up a copy of the bill which he had signed for the drinks when they were in PDL, which would mean he was with them at the time but dont know whether that was established as being genuine, they were saying he had paid with his credit card.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 17:41

ufercoffy wrote:

The eyes look different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Icon_eek

The lips look different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns Icon_eek

The skin looks different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 968430

The hair looks different Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 213589

He's been 'McCanned' Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 670379

But I bet the lying bastard still looks in better condition than Madeleine does. Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 93316

laugh

thinking

One considered for a moment that Rainbow's post was perhaps an attempt to make mischief regarding photoshopping, but decided to let it pass, lest she throw a tantrum and tell us she was only making a simple observation and that she had the right to offer a differing viewpoint.

Having read ufercoffy's post, is there is a possibility that these pictures may have been 'enhanced' too?

If so, Mitchell should ask for his money back.

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 17:48

Cherry wrote:I had an idea going back to the old 3as that someone had put up a copy of the bill which he had signed for the drinks when they were in PDL, which would mean he was with them at the time but dont know whether that was established as being genuine, they were saying he had paid with his credit card.

Is it possible that this bill was paid by Mitchell, simply because the others were too busy to pay it on account of jogging and driving back and forth to the airport receiving the hordes of people who compassionately flew to Portugal, having first removed themselves from their ordinary day jobs?
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.10 17:56

could have been, its a pity we dont have access to all the old information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.08.10 19:06

Did anyone else just spot the pink one on Out take TV?

Our Clarence could should have his own show for that sort of thing
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 20.08.10 19:26

A very good observation Rainbow.

Indeed in the later picture the nose is much longer.

This is known in psycho-physiological circles as 'The Pinocchio Phenomenon'
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.10 19:30

Tony Bennett wrote:

laugh laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 20.08.10 19:42

Tony Bennett wrote:

This explains a lot regarding the noses of some others connected with this case. Perhaps they have had PP before we ever got to know them all.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 20.08.10 22:03

Tony Bennett wrote:

That was actually funny. laughat
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 22.08.10 22:17

Kitti wrote: Any man that can NOT be with his wife whilst she is losing their baby and prefers to stay with two child neglectors...is an ARSEHOLE!!

HE CLEARLY PREFERS MONEY TO FAMILY THATS WHY HE STICKS TO HIS OWN KIND.

I just saw this about Clarrie on MM - is it true? Clarence Mitchell - before and after the McCanns 195540

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/clarence-before-2003-and-after-2010-the-mccanns-something-to-make-you-smile-t11892-30.htm
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top