The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Mm11

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Regist10

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by Doug D 27.01.19 18:14

Not forgetting this one Willow.

Stephen Lawrence murder was back in April ’93.

In the most recent IOPC statement (26/2/18) it said:

Stephen Lawrence corruption investigation enters new phase

Snipped:

“Currently there are over 50 National Crime Agency investigators and support staff solely dedicated to this investigation.

So another 12 months on with 50 solely dedicated officers and ‘entering a new phase’, yet seemingly nothing further to report, other than a media report in the Mail last October, but with no apparent IOPC release supporting these details.

https://policeconduct.gov.uk/news/stephen-lawrence-corruption-investigation-enters-new-phase

I’m sure they must all work on the basis of ‘if you drag it out long enough, everyone will forget/be dead/ I’ll have retired and it’ll be someone else’s problem/etc etc’ , but in the video’d words of Mrs Fenn……………..?!?!!!!!!!!!!!??

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14634-in-pursuit-of-the-truth-by-dci-clive-driscoll?highlight=driscoll
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Empty Met Police

Post by willowthewisp 27.01.19 19:03

Doug D wrote:Not forgetting this one Willow.

Stephen Lawrence murder was back in April ’93.

In the most recent IOPC statement (26/2/18) it said:

Stephen Lawrence corruption investigation enters new phase

Snipped:

“Currently there are over 50 National Crime Agency investigators and support staff solely dedicated to this investigation.

So another 12 months on with 50 solely dedicated officers and ‘entering a new phase’, yet seemingly nothing further to report, other than a media report in the Mail last October, but with no apparent IOPC release supporting these details.

https://policeconduct.gov.uk/news/stephen-lawrence-corruption-investigation-enters-new-phase

I’m sure they must all work on the basis of ‘if you drag it out long enough, everyone will forget/be dead/ I’ll have retired and it’ll be someone else’s problem/etc etc’ , but in the video’d words of Mrs Fenn……………..?!?!!!!!!!!!!!??

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14634-in-pursuit-of-the-truth-by-dci-clive-driscoll?highlight=driscoll
Hi DougD,there only appeared to be One responsible Police Officer on Mr Stephen Lawrence Murder and he very quickly got himself removed for "Doing his Job-Investigate" DCI Clive Goodman.

Imagine all those files of corruption within Parliament,a " Factual Normal Press" would have a field day,like back in the early 1970's,all those News Paper Editors couldn't be wrong,Child Abuse,PIE ties to Politicians,MP's,Cameron,Johnson,Harmon,Lord Longford!

Oily(Five in Abed) Michael Gove putting his snout in the Child Abuse allegations,F65 according to a Guardian report when he was Education Secretary,Boarding School,Priest,Child?

IICSA Inquiry,Cover Up, Dame Alexis Jay,elephants in the room to avoid,Elm Guest House, Dolphin Square,Remit of Prime Minister Theresa May,former Home Secretary,enough said!

A"Pop Stars" name appeared on a guest list for a proposed party,alongside Eight Police Officers,former MP's and its a bit like "Saville Stated" he'd Never been to Haute De La Guraune until they had a picture of Jim at the School,Boarding House,therefore I suppose until photographic evidence is Produced,they all never attended unless Mr Procter volunteers evidence,as his name was on the same list?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Empty Re: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Post by willowthewisp 10.02.19 18:52

In today's Daily Mail,Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick has intimated that she cannot Smell Cannabis,surprise,surprise,she (Cressida) is residing over an investigation Operation Grange,where there have been generous whiffs of Bovine Spirit since 2011,Madeleine McCann disappearance,3 May 2007!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Empty Cressida Dick

Post by Ladyinred 10.02.19 19:22

The Mail picked up the cannabis story from today's Desert Island Discs, where Cressida Dick was the guest.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1357

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.04.19 1:41

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 53610c00-7f88-466d-a675-8768e750c8c8

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 17.04.19 15:37

Hi Verdi, So the UK has Theresa May caught right bang up to her "Neck" in the Child Abuse Investigations, with a "Remit" to Dame Alexis Jay, Not to investigate, Elm Guest House, Dolphin Square, Kincora Boys Home,Ireland, IICSA Inquiry?

CMoMM, members will state, what has this got to Do with Madeleine McCann disappearance?

Operation Grange, It's a Cover Up by the UK Government, Why?

Jill Havern posted a copy of the "Nobbler" onto CMoMM site, the main jist of the letter is that, a "Paedophile" paid £1,000,000 to settle a Civil suit, Maidenhead Council from the 1970's, since then this person has never stood before any  "Court on Paedophile charges " in the full knowledge of UK Police Forces and who was the Home Secretary at the time alerted to these facts, yes " Butter wouldn't melt in the mouth" Theresa May!

Anyone still think "Operation Grange" is kosher, that the UK Police don't "Cover Up", Mr Jean Charles Demenzies, London Underground Murder and who was in charge one Miss Cressida Dick?

The Stephen Laurence Murder, only DCI Clive Goodman and fellow Officers stood their ground to ensure a part vindication to the Laurence family.

Theresa May promised the Morgan Family an outcome of the Murder of their Son Daniel Morgan in March 1987, now Eight years later, Theresa, Zilch, kicking it into the ever so long Grass,eg Brexit, master of deception ,on Theresa May!

The Metropolitan Police Service, Gold Group, Leicestershire Police have all been involved from 4th May 2007, were they sent to "assist Portugal PJ" or on a very secret mission, but why is the question the UK Government won't reply to, CMoMM letters to Theresa May, enough said!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.04.19 20:23

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Bent_c10

This is the fella we need to sort it all out willow.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 17.04.19 21:14

Hi Jill Havern, thanks for the reply, but as they say, "The proof is in the Pudding", it is quite alarming about all the "Fake News" passed off as real, made to confuse people on purpose,  Adolfs Right hand man, to present Day, 46 POTUS, Donald Trump, Assange, Wikileaks, blatent liar, President of USA?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 19.04.19 11:27

Just as well there are very RELIABLE police dogs who can sniff out cannabis and other drugs.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.04.19 12:46

There is no operation grange now it's only mentioned to
placate the McCanns and friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.04.19 13:11

I don't believe there's ever been an Operation Grange, other than in name.  I believe a team was established by the Met Police to coordinate all investigative documentation but not necessarily for the reasons stated.

If you're going to orchestrate a massive cover-up of a serious crime, you need to know all the evidence that's floating about.

I was watching one of those armchair detective videos interviewing Colin Sutton (a curious relationship but that's another matter) the other day.

According to Colin Sutton, in accordance with policing policy, Operation Grange was never a dedicated team assigned to the case alone.  He said the team  was working - perhaps he meant would have been working - on other crimes (I think he used the word murder), in addition to the case of Madeleine McCann.

Someone's pulling our plonker.

ETA: Colin Sutton also said the Operation Grange would have had the PJ files translated. The Find Madeleine Fund paid to have the PJ files translated - apparently, to the tune of £100,000 if I remember rightly

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 19.04.19 16:51

Verdi wrote:I don't believe there's ever been an Operation Grange, other than in name.  I believe a team was established by the Met Police to coordinate all investigative documentation but not necessarily for the reasons stated.

If you're going to orchestrate a massive cover-up of a serious crime, you need to know all the evidence that's floating about.

I was watching one of those armchair detective videos interviewing Colin Sutton (a curious relationship but that's another matter) the other day.

According to Colin Sutton, in accordance with policing policy, Operation Grange was never a dedicated team assigned to the case alone.  He said the team  was working - perhaps he meant would have been working - on other crimes (I think he used the word murder), in addition to the case of Madeleine McCann.

Someone's pulling our plonker.

ETA:  Colin Sutton also said the Operation Grange would have had the PJ files translated.  The Find Madeleine Fund paid to have the PJ files translated - apparently, to the tune of £100,000 if I remember rightly
Hi Verdi, So the Police are there to protect the "Guilty" from being found Guilty, when its One of their own that needs protecting,Establishment figures?
Since October 2011, the "establishment" have been crossing all the T's dotting all the I's on Operation Grange, as the next phase IOPC to rubber stamp conclusions,"Nothing to See Here, Move Along People"?

Operation Grange, set up 2011 to run alongside, Libel Claim from 2008, Portugal PJ Files case versus UK,Police decision,"Tapas 7/9, Kate, Gerry are Not person's of interest or suspects" in disappearance of Madeleine McCann awaiting ECHR?

Note All UK Police forces involved, Leicestershire, Gold Group, Metropolitan Police Service and UK Government organised personnel involved in a child disappearance, reported as Abducted,Madeleine McCann, 3 May 2007 by her Parents Kate, Gerry.

Appeal of ECHR outcome, next phase?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.05.19 1:16

You mark my words..

Mark Rowley: Former Met Police Assistant Commissioner

Q: I know it’s not your money, it has come from the Home Office, but how do you justify spending so much on one missing person?

MR: Big cases can take a lot of resource and a lot of time and we have that with more conventional cases which Scotland Yard gets involved with that run over many years. I think it’s worth noting that this cold case approach we do, every year we’re solving cases that have gone cold years ago. I think in the last year it’s 35 rape cases, and two murder cases. Some of those reaching back to the 1980s. The cold case approach does have some expense, it is time-consuming, looking back at old records, but it does help solve old cases and you give families and victims an understanding of what went on. It’s worthwhile.

This case is unusual, it’s not in Scotland Yard’s remit to investigate crimes across the world normally. In this case, in 2011, the Portuguese and British prime ministers were discussing the case and agreed that Scotland Yard would help and recognizing that it’s not what we’re normally funded for, we were given extra money to put a team together to work with the Portuguese and that’s what we’ve been doing ever since. We’ve tried to be careful about public money and we started with that massive sifting and we’ve narrowed the enquiry, the funding has reduced accordingly. And we will stick with it as long as the funding is available, as long as there are sensible lines of enquiry to pursue.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.05.19 7:49

the Portuguese and British prime ministers were discussing the case and agreed that Scotland Yard would help and recognizing that it’s not what we’re normally funded for, we were given extra money to put a team together to work with the Portuguese and that’s what we’ve been doing ever since.
Is there any evidence that they are working with the Portuguese.

Is there any evidence that the Portuguese are working with Scotland Yard?

Is there any evidence that either is doing anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 01.05.19 18:54

Hi Bluebag, as I have stated before, this revolves around the " Libel case " began back in 2008 by the parents of Madeleine,Kate,Gerry and their siblings.

The Portugal Supreme Court of Justice came out in Favour January 2017, of the former Detective Mr Goncalo Amaral,(Freedom of expression) via the Portugal PJ theory of what had happened to Madeleine McCann on 3 May 2007, Apartment 5a Ocean Club.

The Parents Kate,Gerry McCann have made an appeal to the ECHR, July 2017 on the decision of the Portugal Supreme Court.

Until a decision has been made about the ECHR, Operation Grange will continue to be funded by a UK Government, Once the ECHR has decided their outcome, Operation Grange will either continue or then close down the case?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.05.19 22:21

Verdi wrote:You mark my words..

Mark Rowley:  Former Met Police Assistant Commissioner

Q: I know it’s not your money, it has come from the Home Office, but how do you justify spending so much on one missing person?

MR: Big cases can take a lot of resource and a lot of time and we have that with more conventional cases which Scotland Yard gets involved with that run over many years. I think it’s worth noting that this cold case approach we do, every year we’re solving cases that have gone cold years ago. I think in the last year it’s 35 rape cases, and two murder cases. Some of those reaching back to the 1980s. The cold case approach does have some expense, it is time-consuming, looking back at old records, but it does help solve old cases and you give families and victims an understanding of what went on. It’s worthwhile.

This case is unusual, it’s not in Scotland Yard’s remit to investigate crimes across the world normally. In this case, in 2011, the Portuguese and British prime ministers were discussing the case and agreed that Scotland Yard would help and recognizing that it’s not what we’re normally funded for, we were given extra money to put a team together to work with the Portuguese and that’s what we’ve been doing ever since. We’ve tried to be careful about public money and we started with that massive sifting and we’ve narrowed the enquiry, the funding has reduced accordingly. And we will stick with it as long as the funding is available, as long as there are sensible lines of enquiry to pursue.
'Sensible lines of enquiry to pursue '...

Whew! For a moment there I thought you might jump to conclusions, Mr Rowley, such as she's gone off to start a new life. But then I was reminded that, actually, 'she's not twenty' !!! Good job somebody's razor sharp on this case , isn't it?   So er, hang on, that just leaves ABDUCTION then , doesn't it? grrrrr

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1453035/Assistant-Commissioner-Mark-Rowley-missing-Maddie-McCann.html
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.05.19 1:01

BlueBag wrote:
the Portuguese and British prime ministers were discussing the case and agreed that Scotland Yard would help and recognizing that it’s not what we’re normally funded for, we were given extra money to put a team together to work with the Portuguese and that’s what we’ve been doing ever since.
Is there any evidence that they are working with the Portuguese.

Is there any evidence that the Portuguese are working with Scotland Yard?

Is there any evidence that either is doing anything?

No, no and thrice no!

Of all the available evidence and hints emanating from the Metropolitan Police that indicate a fake set-up, this interview with Mark Rowley is the killer.

No wonder he retired. He's since been knighted, Sir Mark Rowely if you please - no more need be said. Be sure to genuflect next time you mention the name.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.05.19 6:51

Sir Mark Rowely 
They throw the celebs getting gongs in so you don't notice this crap.

It's outrageous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.05.19 11:01

Deleted post as on wrong thread.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.05.19 11:15

The Sun are reporting madeline mccann cops new clue/suspect.

Correo de Mana newspaper reporting.

Very convenient report being Paulo's ebook is now available me thinks.

copied link but it is not pasting for some reason.

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 03.05.19 14:37

If Big Jim Gamble was as proficient as he claims, then why hasn't this top flight CEOP Officer found this "Lone Paedophile" Scotland Yard cannot find?

Yet in August 2007 Scotland Yard/Interpol couldn't find any "Paedophile Gangs" in Operation during their investigation, you see it wasn't a "Gang" it was an individual they weren't looking for?

Assistant Commander Mark Rowley stated 600 Suspects Now down to One, is this the Dead Bulgarian Man, Woman in Purple?

How long have you been associated to Madeleine McCann's case, since 2007 and you still Don't know who it is Big Jim, with all your experience from Thailand, 90 % certain Profile on Mr Robert Murat, the "Patsy"?

How many "Paedophiles were Not uncovered" Operation Ore, eh Big Jim, quite a lot of innocent men took their own lives on that Operation, care to apologise for any part in that investigation eh, Jim, thought Not?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.05.19 17:10

Question: Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks?

Answer: Watch Kate McCann having a whooshing moment @15:00 minutes.

This video clip is taken from the Crimewatch Madeleine McCann Special, broadcast in October 2013. Although hosted by the BBC's Crimewatch series, this particular production was in collaboration with the Metropolitan Police special unit, Operation Grange, at the time headed by former DCI Andy Redwood.

Note to reader: The official investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, condiucted by the Portuguese police, established within hours of Madeleine McCann's alleged disappearance, the fact there was no evidence of a break-in or a break-out !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.19 20:13

15 minute mark . . . . an Oscar worthy performance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 19.05.19 15:37

So Mr Ney the German Paedophile resembles an E-fit drawing but may or may not have been in Portugal, when Madeleine McCann disappeared dated as 3 May 2007, Big Jim Gamble?

In fact Jim Gamble the 90% profile character(RM) Portugal 2007 has stated Mr Ney has a predilection for Boys older than 3 yrs old, but he is still a "Suspect, person of interest"?
So you could be wrong once again Big Jim, but your quite prepared to protect your "Loyalty to a Couple" you know personally?

Remember Mrs Brenda Leyland September/October 2015, eh Big Jim,Gerry, Martin, who were you three protecting then, Madeleine McCann or the Family, may you Rest In Peace Mrs Brenda Leyland. 

Hounded by Sky News Corporation, what was Brenda guilty of Nothing, even Sir Bernard Hogan Howe couldn't be bothered to investigate the vile messages Mrs Leyland had directed towards her!?

Mean while, Former Met Assistant Commander Mr Mark Rowley's "Bullet proof Tapas 7/9, Kate,Gerry", who were present in Portugal are Neither person's of interest or Suspects of involvement in Madeleine's disappearance?

Don't look for the "Elephant In The Room", he's joined the Flying Pig in Space?

What a load of "Fu*k wits" the Former Prime Ministers,MP's UK Government are making out of the Police Officers with this utter Bollocks, Operation Grange!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.10.19 0:03

Met Police (Operation Grange) - Bollocks or not bollocks? - Page 13 Scree291

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top