The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 am

GIZZA JOB! laughat laughat laughat laughat Mrs Mrs Mrs

Couldn't have happened to a 'nicer' person!

"Gizza job, back on the private ltd company, Madeleine 'fund', board, i helped launched to con get dosh out of gullible school kids, handicapped kids, and OAP'S pretending it was to solely to be used to erm, 'search' for Madeleine"  winkwink

"Go on, bezzy mates, i can do that!"

"as i'm on my bike, now, i can join youz on your bike ride!"

"Go Esther, Go Esther"

OH, she's already ............................GONE!

WooHOOOOOOOO! laughat laughat

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jozi on Fri May 08, 2015 8:11 am

@jeanmonroe wrote:GIZZA JOB! laughat laughat laughat laughat Mrs Mrs Mrs

Couldn't have happened to a 'nicer' person!

"Gizza job, back on the private ltd company, Madeleine 'fund', board, i helped launched to con get dosh out of gullible school kids, handicapped kids, and OAP'S pretending it was to solely to be used to erm, 'search' for Madeleine"  winkwink

"Go on, bezzy mates, i can do that!"

"as i'm on my bike, now, i can join youz on your bike ride!"

"Go Esther, Go Esther"

OH, she's already ............................GONE!

WooHOOOOOOOO! laughat laughat
Yay.....she did not get elected, too full of herself I think ! big grin
avatar
jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by PeterMac on Fri May 08, 2015 8:20 am

Balls also GONE>

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 157
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 8:26 am

What about the SNP, amazing result for them.  Going to be an interesting five years.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by aquila on Fri May 08, 2015 8:33 am

Ladyinred wrote:What about the SNP, amazing result for them.  Going to be an interesting five years.
It's an exciting time. Safe seats have gone...the constituency next to mine was a Lib Dem stronghold and has fallen. My own constituency has remained Conservative but the amount of UKIP votes was amazing. The Scottish have voted and stunned the UK with solidarity.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8183
Reputation : 1382
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 9:00 am

For me, it was the kitchen wot won it... Dave and Sam's by far the chicest and trendier than the others.  nod
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by aquila on Fri May 08, 2015 9:16 am

Ladyinred wrote:For me, it was the kitchen wot won it... Dave and Sam's by far the chicest and trendier than the others.  nod
I feel a song coming on....Sam & Dave....I thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQM7GXA8Tc
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8183
Reputation : 1382
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Ester McVey

Post by willowthewisp on Fri May 08, 2015 11:06 am

Hi jeanmonroe, first time poster and I have read a lot of the Madeleine McCann disappearance/Abduction?
I know you have been honest in your replies,but please be careful that a certain couple do not use their "influential friends"to oust you!
I love the wittiness used in a lot of your posts,Sorry you lost your seat in the House of Common's Ester, was it Karma for the way you had deliberately attacked the vulnerable in Society,Oops for got there is no such thing as Society,Mrs Thatcher, quote.
I think the Judge in the damages trial came to her decision(leaned On) to discredit Mr Goncalo Amaral, I think she made it(judgement) so as Mr. Amaral could "Appeal her findings" as to prolong the Truth coming to light and sought an excuse of "Privileged information" as justification?
It would seem that the MSM and a certain Austrailian person who has been called to numerous committee inquiries, his entourage of journalists(sick) who have procured information illegally from person's who signed the "Official Secrets Act" to discredit criminal prosecutions,Killing of Daniel Morgan 10 March 1987, Eh Hamish Campbell,Operation Grange,Jill Dando Murder, Alleged framing of innocent Victims!
£30 Million Pounds on Investigations to find the Murderer of Daniel Morgan, one Hamish Campbell, former Scotland Yard SDCI?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1560
Reputation : 622
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 11:33 am

Nigel Farage has resigned as leader of UKIP.

Clegg shortly to make a statement.  Just announced his resignation.  One more to go...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 11:41 am

@PM

BALLS also gone!
--------------------------------

BOLLOX!    laughat

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

Brighton Pavilion Parliamentary constituency

Green Party

with candidate Caroline Lucas, have the following results:
22,871 total votes taken.

41.8% share of the total vote

+10.5% change in share of the votes

Labour

with candidate Purna Sen, have the following results:14,904 total votes taken.

27.3% share of the total vote

-1.7% change in share of the votes

Conservative,

with candidate Clarence Mitchell, have the following results:12,448 total votes taken.

22.8% share of the total vote

-0.9% change in share of the votes

Oh dear, 'Pinky' even LOST on 'share' of votes, compared to 2010.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Ladyinred wrote:Nigel Farage has resigned as leader of UKIP.

Clegg shortly to make a statement.  Just announced his resignation.  One more to go...

Miliband resigns!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by HelenMeg on Fri May 08, 2015 12:52 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:@PM

BALLS also gone!
--------------------------------

BOLLOX!    laughat
So glad you are here JM - saying it how it is! laughat

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 207
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by HelenMeg on Fri May 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Happy with today's results, especially the weeding out of Esther and Clarence  - may it give DC the political courage to bring the Mc Cann charade to an end. clapping Sooner rather than later.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 207
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Will 'our' Esther have her 'benefits' sanctioned, by IDS, for not 'looking for work' while she 'waits' to be 'wannabe Prime Minister'?

"Esther, there's a job here, at 'Chucky Chicken'. It's only a zero hours 'contract', but it is a job. I'll tell them you're on the way for an interview. If you don't attend the interview , i'll have to sanction your JSA benefit"

"F**k off, pleb, do you know who i am? I wannabe the Prime Minister"

Job seekers 'placement' officer muttered, under her breath, "oh yeah, i know who you are, a f**king losing tory tos*er"

"2:15, this afternoon at Chucky Chicken, Esther, or we WILL sanction your JSA benefit, like you sanctioned benefits for hundreds of thousands, of desperately poor, honest, people"

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by lj on Fri May 08, 2015 1:53 pm

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi jeanmonroe, first time poster and I have read a lot of the Madeleine McCann disappearance/Abduction?
I know you have been honest in your replies,but please be careful that a certain couple do not use their "influential friends"to oust you!
I love the wittiness used in a lot of your posts,Sorry you lost your seat in the House of Common's Ester, was it Karma for the way you had deliberately attacked the vulnerable in Society,Oops for got there is no such thing as Society,Mrs Thatcher, quote.
I think the Judge in the damages trial came to her decision(leaned On) to discredit Mr Goncalo Amaral, I think she made it(judgement) so as Mr. Amaral could "Appeal her findings" as to prolong the Truth coming to light and sought an excuse of "Privileged information" as justification?
It would seem that the MSM and a certain Austrailian person who has been called to numerous committee inquiries, his entourage of journalists(sick) who have procured information illegally from person's who signed the "Official Secrets Act" to discredit criminal prosecutions,Killing of Daniel Morgan 10 March 1987, Eh Hamish Campbell,Operation Grange,Jill Dando Murder, Alleged framing of innocent Victims!
£30 Million Pounds on Investigations to find the Murderer of Daniel Morgan, one Hamish Campbell, former Scotland Yard SDCI?

I believe that slowly over the world people see what politics and politicians are about. It's all one big corrupt bunch, left, right, all the governing parties. 
Call it the Western Spring, politicians should realize they are not entitled to their re-election anymore.

Maybe they finally will start "governing".

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3299
Reputation : 172
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Greenwood triumphed in the key marginal after a recount as desperate members of McVey's election team were accused of 'intimidating' counters as they re-thumbed through ballot papers for a second time. One of the former GMTV presenter's entourage was warned: "Please, leave them alone. They're doing their best."

Once a 'bully', always a 'bully'?

Esther McVey 'brand' is 'TOXIC'

Omg did i just say that?

She'll probably be thinking 'hmmm, i COULD be a Britney 'tribute' act, couldn't i?'

She probably 'thinks' she's young enough and 'pretty' enough to do that!

memo to McVey: You AIN'T!

Back to er, um, 'helping' REAL erected elected male MP's, for you, my girl!


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by jeanmonroe on Fri May 08, 2015 3:47 pm

"supposedly"

'in an astonishing 'outburst', the LOSING Wirral West ex MP's mother said "If only 'our' Esther weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would have been more sympathetic'.

laughat laughat laughat

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5666
Reputation : 1541
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Angelique on Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:"supposedly"

'in an astonishing 'outburst', the LOSING Wirral West ex MP's mother said "If only 'our' Esther weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would have been more sympathetic'.

laughat laughat laughat

jeanmunroe


Hilarious - well said.

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem
avatar
Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by lj on Fri May 08, 2015 4:06 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:"supposedly"

'in an astonishing 'outburst', the LOSING Wirral West ex MP's mother said "If only 'our' Esther weighed another two stone, had a bigger bosom and looked more maternal, people would have been more sympathetic'.

laughat laughat laughat
spit coffee

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3299
Reputation : 172
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by plebgate on Fri May 08, 2015 4:32 pm

@jeanmonroe wrote:Greenwood triumphed in the key marginal after a recount as desperate members of McVey's election team were accused of 'intimidating' counters as they re-thumbed through ballot papers for a second time. One of the former GMTV presenter's entourage was warned: "Please, leave them alone. They're doing their best."

Once a 'bully', always a 'bully'?

Esther McVey 'brand' is 'TOXIC'

Omg did i just say that?

She'll probably be thinking 'hmmm, i COULD be a Britney 'tribute' act, couldn't i?'

She probably 'thinks' she's young enough and 'pretty' enough to do that!

memo to McVey: You AIN'T!

Back to er, um, 'helping' REAL erected elected male MP's, for you, my girl!  

chuckle chuckl chuckle.   big grin

If she makes it into the House of Lords some of those deaf, dozy old gits might think she is still young and pretty enough. 

Oh My Lord.

plebgate

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1522
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Guest on Fri May 08, 2015 4:38 pm

I see Keir Starmer was successful.  Another lawyer.

Now the election's over, Andy Coulson's perjury trial will be going ahead next Monday.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by whatsupdoc on Mon May 11, 2015 9:44 am

@jeanmonroe wrote:GIZZA JOB! laughat laughat laughat laughat Mrs Mrs Mrs

Couldn't have happened to a 'nicer' person!

"Gizza job, back on the private ltd company, Madeleine 'fund', board, i helped launched to con get dosh out of gullible school kids, handicapped kids, and OAP'S pretending it was to solely to be used to erm, 'search' for Madeleine"  winkwink

"Go on, bezzy mates, i can do that!"

"as i'm on my bike, now, i can join youz on your bike ride!"

"Go Esther, Go Esther"

OH, she's already ............................GONE!

WooHOOOOOOOO! laughat laughat

Crackin post, jeanmonroe.   big grin     bravo

Was Esther taken in by the McCanns and joined the board of a fund which robbed the poor and gave to the McCanns or did she want to jump on a high publicity band wagon?

Either way , I don't think she was Ministerial material and I'm pleased she lost out.
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2011-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE MCCANN'S BEZZY MP MATE ESTHER MCVEY..............'TOAST'!

Post by Doug D on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:55 am

Jobs for the boys girls?
 
Former minister Esther McVey gets two new jobs
 
Former Tory minister Esther McVey has been named the new chair of the British Transport Police Authority and she will also take a role with a public affairs firm.
 
Written by Josh May Last updated 19.11.15 Posted on 19.11.15
 
 
Ms McVey, who attended Cabinet as Employment Minister until she lost her seat in May’s general elections, has been appointed to the BTPA on a four-year term.
 
Transport Secretary Patrick McLoughlin said the decision was made after an independent selection process. 
 
“The security of the travelling public has never been more important and Esther McVey will bring considerable skills to this vital task,” Mr McLoughlin said.
 
“Although Britain has one of the safest railways in Europe we face increasing risks that mean there can be no room for complacency. The British Transport Police do a fantastic job keeping passengers safe and secure and I am confident that under Esther’s guidance that record can continue.”
 
Ms McVey added: “With more and more people using the railways, the role of the British Transport Police in allowing people to travel safely is more important than ever.
 
“I am delighted to have been appointed chair of the Police Authority and am honoured to be taking up this role. I look forward to playing my part in building on the excellent work the British Transport Police does.”
 
She was elected to Parliament as MP for Wirral West in 2010.
 
But she lost narrowly to Labour candidate Margaret Greenwood in May by 417 votes.
 
It was announced yesterday that Ms McVey would be employed as a senior adviser to communications firm Hume Brophy.
 
On that job, Ms McVey said: “I’m looking forward to advising their broad spectrum of clients on their strategic communications and positioning, drawing on my political, business and media experience to do this.”
 
https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/story/former-minister-esther-mcvey-gets-two-new-jobs
 

Doug D

Posts : 2325
Reputation : 787
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum