The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Mm11

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Mm11

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Regist10

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 04.05.15 9:01

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-unable-attend-5632585

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TrueControversy/permalink/769923313104795/

____________________
http://thegaspersstatement.blogspot.co.uk/
Google.Gaspar.Statements
Google.Gaspar.Statements

Posts : 365
Activity : 701
Likes received : 238
Join date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by PeterMac 04.05.15 9:28

Keeping their heads well down !
Not surprising really, given the backlash after the trial.
Not even in Rothley. I wonder if the twins are at home, alone, with the doors unlocked . . .

So go for the sympathy vote, - illness, relative, and religion. The story has the lot.

It could almost become a Country and Western Song.

My granny drowned in the grotto at Lourdes,
A Hunchback pushed her in
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12266
Activity : 15156
Likes received : 1960
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Miraflores 04.05.15 9:40

I do feel some sympathy for Brian Healy. I heard him talk once, and he seemed to be about the only one who was upset by the disappearance of his much loved grandchild. None of the smirking and posturing of his son-in-law or the vindictiveness and blaming from the rest of the family.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Activity : 856
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Amy Dean 04.05.15 9:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ilEIypWbo

There already is a song like that, Peter; perhaps it could be adapted for the McCanns.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Posts : 343
Activity : 447
Likes received : 104
Join date : 2014-11-13
Location : Wherever I hang my hat

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Guest 04.05.15 9:50

It's not doing them any good though.
They might have spent some moments 
together with the people supporting them 
so unconditionally.
Badly advised.
Imo
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by woodpecker 04.05.15 10:04

I agree Parapono.

Mr Healy has, according to the media, Parkinsons. This is an ongoing medical problem. Mrs Healy will be caring for him. There is no need for Drs McCann to visit him on anniversary day and not be with the people who have supported them all along. If he had been seriously hurt in a road accident, or if his condition had drastically changed and he could die then obviously they should cancel everything and go to his bedside. The McCanns are doctors; they know about Parkinson's. Another own goal for them caused I think by their concern for the ever increasing no of donations to Amaral's legal fund - compared to the donations to Dr Kate for her charity cycle.
avatar
woodpecker

Posts : 52
Activity : 79
Likes received : 27
Join date : 2014-10-09

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by TMH 04.05.15 10:49

Surely Gerry could've attended the memorial whilst Kate went to be with her Dad? I feel sorry that Mr Healy is ill but why does it need both of them with him on such an important day?
TMH
TMH

Posts : 196
Activity : 243
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Doug D 04.05.15 10:52

‘Pictures from last years anniversary prayer service’
 
What?
 
TM friend & fellow Rothley resident, Tracey Kandohla was presumably able to pop up the road to the gathering and listen to JT spouting poetry and report on Janet Kennedy explaining their absence, but not able to take a photograph to go with it?
 
In the words of Victor Meldrew “I don’t believe it!’
 
Any self respecting reporter, which I imagine TK classes herself as, always carries a camera ‘just in case’ they haven’t got a photographer around and frankly there must have been the odd opportunist press photographer around yesterday in the hope of getting a couple of snaps.
 
Maybe TK didn’t even bother to put in an appearance either and was just fed a script of what was supposed to happen and as virtually nobody turned up there were no worthwhile photo’s to show.
 
Surely someone in the reported  ‘crowds of well wishers’ must have taken a good enough shot of the event for the papers.
 
Any Rothley locals about able to let us know?
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 3411
Activity : 4889
Likes received : 1222
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Mike 04.05.15 10:54

At least the McCann's were able to attend the Libel Trial.
Mike
Mike

Posts : 163
Activity : 174
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Guest 04.05.15 11:19

@Mike wrote:At least the McCann's were able to attend the Libel Trial.
It wasn't a libel trial, and they didn't attend last week.

"The will to find Madeleine is just as great".  As great as what?

I'm starting to doubt there are any super-inaudibles.  I think the media has either been instructed not to report anything that might suggest the saintly pair is responsible for their daughter's disappearance, or they're nervous of litigation.

I'm sorry if Mr. Healy is poorly.  However, I tend not to believe anything uttered by the McCanns.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Daryl Dixon 04.05.15 12:21

@PeterMac wrote:It could almost become a Country and Western Song.

My granny drowned in the grotto at Lourdes,
A Hunchback pushed her in
Seriously? Have you forgotten Tony Bennett's ill-advised rehash of Silent Night?
avatar
Daryl Dixon

Posts : 69
Activity : 72
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2014-06-05

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.15 12:42

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

00:21, 4 May 2015
By Tracey Kandohla

A message from Kate McCann was read out at an annual prayer service in her home village vowing: “The will to find Madeleine is still as great"

Madeleine McCann ’s parents were unable to attend the eighth anniversary of her disappearance yesterday because her grandfather is ill.

A message from Kate McCann was read out at an annual prayer service in her home village vowing: “The will to find Madeleine is still as great.”

Explaining Kate and husband Gerry ’s absence at an outdoor gathering for family, friends and locals, Maddie’s great-aunt Janet Kennedy said: “Sadly they cannot be here as Kate’s dad is not well.”

Former GP Kate, 47, and heart doctor Gerry, 46, were comforting her 75-year-old dad Brian Healy who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease, at his Liverpool home.

They had earlier prayed for their missing eldest child during mass at a nearby church.

Janet, reading a message from Kate to crowds of well wishers, said: “We are sorry we’re not with you but thank you for coming together and sharing your hope and love for Madeleine. The will to find her is still as great.

“One positive out of this horrible situation of Madeleine’s abduction is that we are highlighting the problem of missing children everywhere. We will do what we can to help other families.”

An eye-catching rainbow – a symbol of hope – lit up the sky as villagers gathered in front of the war memorial in Rothley, Leics.

Kate and Gerry’s “Tapas Seven” holiday pal Fiona Payne, read a poem “Tree of Hope.” The mum-of-two, accompanied by her family, choked back tears as she recited the final line: “And every bloom bear a colour for the ones that we miss.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"An eye-catching rainbow – a symbol of hope – lit up the sky as villagers gathered in front of the war memorial in Rothley, Leics."
-----------------------------
"Several villagers, later reported, that they were sure they had seen, 100 golden butterflies, fluttering, almost silently, the fluttering of two hundred wings, barely audible, in the azure sky, above the war memorial, in a formation, spelling out a giant letter 'M'. "It was a truely Damascene 'moment' for many", said the villagers. 'We will NEVER doubt the McCanns' word, after seeing that", the villagers, who witnessed, the astonishing 'moment' said.

HALLE-LU- JAAAHHHHH!

(And then, the 'villagers' WOKE UP!)

It wasn't 100 golden 'butterflies', forming the letter 'M', the villagers had 'seen' after all, but the local MacDonald's neon 'golden arches' sign, on the 'blink'!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Activity : 7756
Likes received : 1674
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Joss 04.05.15 12:46

@jeanmonroe wrote:Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

00:21, 4 May 2015
By Tracey Kandohla

A message from Kate McCann was read out at an annual prayer service in her home village vowing: “The will to find Madeleine is still as great"

Madeleine McCann ’s parents were unable to attend the eighth anniversary of her disappearance yesterday because her grandfather is ill.

A message from Kate McCann was read out at an annual prayer service in her home village vowing: “The will to find Madeleine is still as great.”

Explaining Kate and husband Gerry ’s absence at an outdoor gathering for family, friends and locals, Maddie’s great-aunt Janet Kennedy said: “Sadly they cannot be here as Kate’s dad is not well.”

Former GP Kate, 47, and heart doctor Gerry, 46, were comforting her 75-year-old dad Brian Healy who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease, at his Liverpool home.

They had earlier prayed for their missing eldest child during mass at a nearby church.

Janet, reading a message from Kate to crowds of well wishers, said: “We are sorry we’re not with you but thank you for coming together and sharing your hope and love for Madeleine. The will to find her is still as great.

“One positive out of this horrible situation of Madeleine’s abduction is that we are highlighting the problem of missing children everywhere. We will do what we can to help other families.”

An eye-catching rainbow – a symbol of hope – lit up the sky as villagers gathered in front of the war memorial in Rothley, Leics.

Kate and Gerry’s “Tapas Seven” holiday pal Fiona Payne, read a poem “Tree of Hope.” The mum-of-two, accompanied by her family, choked back tears as she recited the final line: “And every bloom bear a colour for the ones that we miss.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"An eye-catching rainbow – a symbol of hope – lit up the sky as villagers gathered in front of the war memorial in Rothley, Leics."
-----------------------------
"Several villagers, later reported, that they were sure they had seen, 100 golden butterflies, fluttering, almost silently, the fluttering of two hundred wings, barely audible, in the azure sky, above the war memorial, in a formation, spelling out a giant letter 'M'. "It was a truely Damascene 'moment' for many", said the villagers. 'We will NEVER doubt the McCanns' word, after seeing that", the villagers, who witnessed, the astonishing 'moment' said.

HALLE-LU- JAAAHHHHH!

(And then, the 'villagers' WOKE UP!)

It wasn't 100 golden 'butterflies', the villagers had 'seen' after all, but the local MacDonald's neon 'golden arches' sign, on the 'blink'!
big grin
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 12:57

Disgraceful !
 
Any excuse just to avoid facing the crowd, in case people ask them awkward questions about the progress of the investigation or the ill gotten windfall.

The supporters are but card game to them, to be used and played accordingly, to fit their agenda whichever way suits them.

Don't understand why this makes it to News?  
Who told the newspaper that? We can guess.
Now can people see why they informed the newspapers about this domestic situation ?  Totally unnecessary. It is just about image vote. 
It's just a game to them.


ETA:  Noticed belatedly, article  is written by TK, Kate's gym buddy.  No wonder !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by PeterMac 04.05.15 12:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
It's just a game to them.
It is a game, but with very high stakes.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12266
Activity : 15156
Likes received : 1960
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Joss 04.05.15 12:59

@aiyoyo wrote:Disgraceful !
 
Any excuse just to avoid facing the crowd, in case people ask them awkward questions about the progress of the investigation or the ill gotten windfall.

The supporters are but card game to them, to be used and played accordingly, to fit their agenda whichever way suits them.

Don't understand why this makes it to News?  
Who told the newspaper that? We can guess.
Now can people see why they informed the newspapers about this domestic situation ?  Totally unnecessary. It is just about image vote. 
It's just a game to them.
I agree. And the sympathy train for the McC's left the station a long time ago. All except for the die hard supporters that is.
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Doug D 04.05.15 13:09

Last year:
 
‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’
 
This year:
 
‘crowds of well wishers’
 
Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.
 
Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.
 
Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 3411
Activity : 4889
Likes received : 1222
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 13:26

@Doug D wrote:Last year:
 
‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’
 
This year:
 
‘crowds of well wishers’
 
Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.
 
Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.
 
Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?

TK lives near Kate, goes to same gym as Kate, and is also friend of CM.

She's abusing her position, using gossips she's gained from private socialising to fill in column at work, that has absolutely no value, not of interest for public to know. F.........ing madness...her professionalism has gone to the dogs.
Who needs to know the domestic news in Kate & Gerry's life?
I'm surprised that crap got past Editor!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Liz Eagles 04.05.15 13:27

Madeleine's 12th birthday is on 12th May.

In between there is the naming of the royal princess and the general election which will dominate headlines. The general election in particular will have days and days of coverage after the event.

There is also the Missing People bike ride in June.

I would be very surprised if there wasn't a sofa appearance by Kate McCann just prior to the bike ride (when there's a more 'clement' media interval between big stories). Missing People is a juggernaut. It wouldn't surprise me to see Kelly on the telly speaking to Kate McCann about this latest sporting sacrifice to help others.

I could almost write such a script. The big sweep-over. Tell the UK public how very hard it's been, it's now 8 years, you're father is ill and you couldn't attend the memorial service in Rothley, how is your father, you're training now for a 500 mile bike ride, you're amazing. You've been successful (low voice, concerned LK face) in winning a libel trial against Goncalo Amaral. Kate, sighing, 'yes, it's been a hard time and we only took this action to protect our twins and continue our search for Madeleine'.

In between there will be LK speaking of Kate's poorly feet and now the discomfort of placing her bottom on a bicycle saddle. Lots of giggles.

Am I a cynic? you're darned right I am.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 10582
Activity : 12976
Likes received : 2203
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 13:32

aquila wrote:Madeleine's 12th birthday is on 12th May.

In between there is the naming of the royal princess and the general election which will dominate headlines. The general election in particular will have days and days of coverage after the event.

There is also the Missing People bike ride in June.

I would be very surprised if there wasn't a sofa appearance by Kate McCann just prior to the bike ride (when there's a more 'clement' media interval between big stories). Missing People is a juggernaut. It wouldn't surprise me to see Kelly on the telly speaking to Kate McCann about this latest sporting sacrifice to help others.

I could almost write such a script. The big sweep-over. Tell the UK public how very hard it's been, it's now 8 years, you're father is ill and you couldn't attend the memorial service in Rothley, how is your father, you're training now for a 500 mile bike ride, you're amazing. You've been successful (low voice, concerned LK face) in winning a libel trial against Goncalo Amaral. Kate, sighing, 'yes, it's been a hard time and we only took this action to protect our twins and continue our search for Madeleine'.

In between there will be LK speaking of Kate's poorly feet and now the discomfort of placing her bottom on a bicycle saddle. Lots of giggles.

Am I a cynic? you're darned right I am.

All this will just be tittle tattle chin wags with her journalist friends and somehow miraculously and conveniently they made their way into new headlines.  

Talking about who you know.......it counts....

These journalists are SO gullible......and SO lacking in professionalism !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Joss 04.05.15 13:37

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Last year:
 
‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’
 
This year:
 
‘crowds of well wishers’
 
Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.
 
Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.
 
Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?

TK lives near Kate, goes to same gym as Kate, and is also friend of CM.

She's abusing her position, using gossips she's gained from private socialising to fill in column at work, that has absolutely no value, not of interest for public to know. F.........ing madness...her professionalism has gone to the dogs.
Who needs to know the domestic news in Kate & Gerry's life?
I'm surprised that crap got past Editor!
K&G are not celebs. no matter how hard they try to paint them in that light and they never will be. They have had their minutes of fame and fortune IMO, and they just need to go away and stop with all the B.S. They have pretty much lost all public support with their heinous actions and the public are awake to their game, especially for what they have done to Goncalo Amaral. They destroyed his life and family. Shame on them all.
They have no claim to fame for their negligent behaviour and losing a precious child because of their actions. They are not normal people and need to get some serious therapy, all IMO.

____________________
Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  EdgarMitchell-320x276
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Joss 04.05.15 13:50

If those journo's really want stories for the public, why don't they give some air time to parents of other missing children that deserve to have their stories told? And why does the McCann fiasco have to take priority over others? What makes them more important than any other parents of real missing children, considering most don't believe the McC script in what happened to their child anyway? Why so much time & taxpayer money spent only on their case, what about some fairness to other parents? Why doesn't some journo ever ask that of the McC's, as to what makes their case more important over other children that are missing?
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by aiyoyo 04.05.15 14:15

@Joss wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Last year:
 
‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’
 
This year:
 
‘crowds of well wishers’
 
Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.
 
Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.
 
Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?

TK lives near Kate, goes to same gym as Kate, and is also friend of CM.

She's abusing her position, using gossips she's gained from private socialising to fill in column at work, that has absolutely no value, not of interest for public to know. F.........ing madness...her professionalism has gone to the dogs.
Who needs to know the domestic news in Kate & Gerry's life?
I'm surprised that crap got past Editor!
K&G are not celebs. no matter how hard they try to paint them in that light and they never will be. They have had their minutes of fame and fortune IMO, and they just need to go away and stop with all the B.S. They have pretty much lost all public support with their heinous actions and the public are awake to their game, especially for what they have done to Goncalo Amaral. They destroyed his life and family. Shame on them all.
They have no claim to fame for their negligent behaviour and losing a precious child because of their actions. They are not normal people and need to get some serious therapy, all IMO.


That's not the point.
This type of gossip news that the usual suspect journalist-friend of the Mcs saw fit to produce, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine or the criminal investigation is a waste of time. They reduced the case to being about Kate & Gerry, which is wrong.

It isn't them celebritising (self invented word) themselves.
Those stupid journalists who do not know where to draw the line between private social exchange and newsworthy items and chose to reproduce every fart that comes out of the Mcs mouth told to them in gossip is what is turning this into a circus show about Kate & Gerry. 
Either they don't realised they are being used or they've unwittingly reduced themselves to being Kate & Gerry's mouthpiece.  Either way good judgement is missing.

It's as if Kate & Gerry have become observed zoo specimens or spectator sports to the Journalists to fill in column spaces.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Guest 04.05.15 15:12

Nowhere was it said the bikeride was to be 500 miles. They only mentioned some waypoints (=photo opportunities) didn't they?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents unable to attend 8th anniversary of daughters' disappearance as her grandfather is ill

Post by Joss 04.05.15 15:31

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Last year:
 
‘around 100 well-wishers, friends and relatives’
 
This year:
 
‘crowds of well wishers’
 
Public perception: ‘crowds of well wishers’ surely must run into hundreds if not thousands, with the police on horseback trying to keep control.
 
Yet no photographs and only TK in the Mirror bothers to report, if that’s what you can call it.
 
Do 10 or 20 count as a ‘crowd’? How many do you need to justify ‘crowds’ plural?

TK lives near Kate, goes to same gym as Kate, and is also friend of CM.

She's abusing her position, using gossips she's gained from private socialising to fill in column at work, that has absolutely no value, not of interest for public to know. F.........ing madness...her professionalism has gone to the dogs.
Who needs to know the domestic news in Kate & Gerry's life?
I'm surprised that crap got past Editor!
K&G are not celebs. no matter how hard they try to paint them in that light and they never will be. They have had their minutes of fame and fortune IMO, and they just need to go away and stop with all the B.S. They have pretty much lost all public support with their heinous actions and the public are awake to their game, especially for what they have done to Goncalo Amaral. They destroyed his life and family. Shame on them all.
They have no claim to fame for their negligent behaviour and losing a precious child because of their actions. They are not normal people and need to get some serious therapy, all IMO.


That's not the point.
This type of gossip news that the usual suspect journalist-friend of the Mcs saw fit to produce, that has nothing whatsoever to do with Madeleine or the criminal investigation is a waste of time. They reduced the case to being about Kate & Gerry, which is wrong.


It isn't them celebritising (self invented word) themselves.
Those stupid journalists who do not know where to draw the line between private social exchange and newsworthy items and chose to reproduce every fart that comes out of the Mcs mouth told to them in gossip is what is turning this into a circus show about Kate & Gerry. 
Either they don't realised they are being used or they've unwittingly reduced themselves to being Kate & Gerry's mouthpiece.  Either way good judgement is missing.

It's as if Kate & Gerry have become observed zoo specimens or spectator sports to the Journalists to fill in column spaces.
But the whole case has never really been about the missing child Madeleine. Its always been the Kate & Jerry show, IMO. And for some reason the investigation seems to be at a standstill, and no progress made that we know of, and the journo's and whoever else seem to want to keep the McC's in the spotlight. Of course that is wrong, but it is what it is, and the more it is kept going the longer it will keep going. Even the libel trial has been dragged out to the max, for years now. Why? Surely it was a simple enough case to determine? Why does everyone just keep the McCann BS going endlessly IMO is more the point. For what reason and why for them?
Joss
Joss

Posts : 1960
Activity : 2154
Likes received : 196
Join date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum