The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Mm11

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Mm11

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Regist10

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Empty Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’

Post by RosieandSam 25.04.17 11:12

DECADE OF PAIN
Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’

They also thanked the 'quiet majority' for 'not giving up on Madeleine', in a heartfelt message posted on her missing campaign 

By Sam Christie
25th April 2017, 8:56 am
Updated: 25th April 2017, 10:59 am

KATE and Gerry McCann have told of their heartache ahead of the 10th anniversary since Madeleine vanished – branding it “a horrible marker of stolen time”.

They vowed to never give up the search for their daughter who went missing in Praia Da Luz in May, 2007.

Kate and Gerry also thanked the “quiet majority” for their support during their decade of pain.

In a heartfelt message written by Kate and signed from both of Maddie’s parents on the campaign Facebook page, they mentioned two cases where children were abducted and found alive years later.

Kate wrote: “Ten years – there’s no easy way to say it, describe it, accept it.

“I remember when Madeleine first disappeared I couldn’t even begin to consider anything in terms of years.

“Shawn Hornbeck abducted and kept hidden for over four years, Natascha Kampusch for over eight years.

“I couldn’t go there. And now here we are…Madeleine, our Madeleine – ten years.

“Most days are similar to the rest – another day. May 3rd 2017 – another day.

“But ten years – a horrible marker of time, stolen time.”

The McCann’s, of Rothley, Leics., thanked the public for “not giving up on Madeleine”.

A poignant banner posted on the Find Maddie Facebook page ahead of next week’s anniversary read: “Ten years. Still missing. Still missed. Never Forgotten”.

Kate added: “The two themes that seem most appropriate to me as we reach this ten year mark are perseverance and gratitude: We will go on, try our hardest, never give up and make the best of the life we have.

“We consider ourselves immensely fortunate to have received the love, solidarity and support from so many kind and decent people over the last decade.

“There have been many challenges and low points along the way but the warmth, encouragement and positivity we have experienced from the ‘quiet majority’ has undoubtedly sustained us and maintained our faith in human goodness.

“And while that is there, there will always be hope.

“Thank you so much from all of our family.”

Shawn Hornbeck was 11-years-old when he was kidnapped while riding his bike near his home in Richwoods, Missouri.
The youngster was missing for more than four years before being found in January 2007.

He had been kidnapped by Michael Devlin.

Natascha Kampusch was abducted aged 10 and was held in a secret celler in Vienna, Austria by her kidnapper Wolfgang Přiklopil for more than eight years until she escaped in August 2006.

Last week ex-Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral claimed MI5 helped cover-up Maddie's body after her parents accidentally killed her.

Meanwhile, a new theory claimed the three-year-old girl could have left the Portuguese apartment looking for her parents before being snatched.

Portuguese cops have admitted the mystery may never be solved as they blasted the case a "thorn in their side".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3407310/madeleine-mccann-mother-kate-maddie-missing-10th-anniversary-latest-news/

RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Empty Re: Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’

Post by Jill Havern 25.04.17 15:31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4442958/Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-tell-heartache.html
Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ 3F96F7D600000578-0-image-a-28_1493122401789Madeleine McCann's parents tell of heartache ahead of 10th anniversary
www.dailymail.co.uk
Kate and Gerry McCann backed a current police investigation to find their daughter, who vanished aged three from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3, 2007.

[they] hit out at the 'misinformation, half-truths and downright lies' around the case.

Amen to that.
Misinformation - including smashed and forced and jemmied shutters
Half truths - such as curtains “wide open” (Kate), and “tight closed” (Kate)
Downright lies - such as police dogs being “notoriously unreliable”.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Empty Re: Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’

Post by Karennkarl 02.05.17 11:46

Hi everyone just to let u know I'm in prai du Luz it's such a lovely place , the first shop I went in saw mickeala who connected to Murat was weird seeing her xx
Karennkarl
Karennkarl

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Karennkarl 02.05.17 11:53

Hi everyone just to let u know I'm in prai du Luz it's such a lovely place , the first shop I went in saw mickeala who connected to Murat was weird seeing her xx
Karennkarl
Karennkarl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.17 11:55

Karennkarl wrote:Hi everyone just to let u know I'm in prai du Luz it's such a lovely place , the first shop I went in saw mickeala who connected to Murat was weird seeing her xx
welcome  You must be well versed with this case. I look forward to your input!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Sun 25th April - Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry reveal heartache at missing Maddie as 10th anniversary approaches and brands it ‘a horrible marker of stolen time’ Empty Is Maddie's return being planned?

Post by LindaB 03.05.17 10:56

I wonder if the decade of pain is almost over? Lots of talk about missing children being found.  Are we being psychologically primed for the "return" of a 14 or 15 year old Maddie?
LindaB
LindaB

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Karennkarl 03.05.17 13:09

If only Linda b I wish this was to happen I've left a candle n card near the church in Luz it's so so sad
Karennkarl
Karennkarl

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaB 03.05.17 13:36

Sorry folks, from Karen's reply it seems I didn't make myself clear - I didn't mean the return of the real Maddie, wonderful as that would be, I meant a substitute.  With the powers involved in this case, nothing is beyond the realms of possibility.
LindaB
LindaB

Activity : 6

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top