The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Mm11

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Regist10

Portuguese Geography

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty Helium balloon releases...

Post by missbeetle 20.05.15 7:58

Thank you for that, LG - looks like there may have been more than one

photographed balloon release by Kate and Gerry that day - 22nd June 2007.

First picture :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yellow-only balloons with red printing on them,

both McCanns are wearing a second layer of clothes.

Looks a bit overcast?

Another picture (this one I'm more familiar with) :

Bi-coloured plain balloons with tags hanging off them.

Looks sunny and the McCanns are dressed accordingly.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty A couple more interesting photographs...

Post by missbeetle 01.06.15 20:13

I hadn't seen this picture of a grinning Gerry and a whacked-out Kate before :

(taken the day of the balloon release)

Our Lady makes a reluctant-looking photobomber.

I hadn't realised either that that wretched Casa Niobe pyramid had appeared in the background

of more than one interview until I found these pictures :

(snipped from kalysisblogspot.com, with thanks)

Finally, more grinning from Gerald at a beach resort aid concert in Lagos :

(the night before the balloon release/s) 

Most strange...!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty Re: Portuguese Geography

Post by j.rob 01.06.15 21:08

missbeetle wrote:I hadn't seen this picture of a grinning Gerry and a whacked-out Kate before :

(taken the day of the balloon release)

Our Lady makes a reluctant-looking photobomber.

I hadn't realised either that that wretched Casa Niobe pyramid had appeared in the background

of more than one interview until I found these pictures :

(snipped from kalysisblogspot.com, with thanks)

Finally, more grinning from Gerald at a beach resort aid concert in Lagos :

(the night before the balloon release/s) 

Most strange...!

Utterly peculiar photos of the Mcs. As always. 

A random hand in the top photo thrusting religious images into Gerry's neck.

In the bottom photo Gerry looks massively entertained. 

Really....is this the look of a man who is "devastated" by the "abduction" of his daughter just over a month after the alleged incidence.

Hmmmmm.......
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty Hey there, it's me, Gerry McCann...

Post by missbeetle 01.06.15 22:55

Looking 'massively entertained' sounds about right...!

Check out his wave to another attendee at the same Lagos concert in his aid :

- it's almost a high five. 

I find him so false, so smug and so uncharmingly smarmy -

I look at that T shirt of his and I see an advertisement for Chang beer -

(a small girl bearing a Thai beer logo makes me think of child trafficking and CEOP in Cambodia)

- rather than the depiction of a much loved and missed and missing daughter.

Check out Kate's hands though - she looks to be holding on to herself for dear life.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.06.15 7:07

This is what the man himself told us about the T-shirt: (with thanks to Pamalan)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
Monday
Busier day today with travel arrangements for Berlin and Amsterdam finalised. Leaving tomorrow night and coming back Thurs afternoon. It will be a very busy schedule similar to Madrid. On Thurs night there is a music festival in aid of Madeleine in nearby Lagos which we will be attending. Tonigh, we were interviewed for Crimeatch which will be shown on BBC1 tomorrow night. This was a very good opportunity to recap on all the information which is in the public domain and re-emphasise the appeal, especially since the description of a suspect seen carrying a child was released by the Portuguese police after the initial British appeal. As well as some reports from Crimewatch, you may see a picture of me in a green and yellow find Madeleine t-shirt in tomorrow’s paper. The t-shirts were brought over by Phil and later on I thought better about wearing it around the resort she was taken from. I am sure all the people who have chosen to continue their holliday here, rather than take an alternative location, know about Madeleine’s disappearance and don’t need a further reminder.

So that's fine then, no need to wear that unflattering T shirt - it's the 'no further reminders' that gets me. 

Poor Kate -and I really mean that. The good times didn't last long.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 02.06.15 7:55

tigger wrote:This is what the man himself told us about the T-shirt: (with thanks to Pamalan)

Monday
Busier day today with travel arrangements for Berlin and Amsterdam finalised. Leaving tomorrow night and coming back Thurs afternoon. It will be a very busy schedule similar to Madrid. On Thurs night there is a music festival in aid of Madeleine in nearby Lagos which we will be attending. Tonigh, we were interviewed for Crimeatch which will be shown on BBC1 tomorrow night. This was a very good opportunity to recap on all the information which is in the public domain and re-emphasise the appeal, especially since the description of a suspect seen carrying a child was released by the Portuguese police after the initial British appeal. As well as some reports from Crimewatch, you may see a picture of me in a green and yellow find Madeleine t-shirt in tomorrow’s paper. The t-shirts were brought over by Phil and later on I thought better about wearing it around the resort she was taken from. I am sure all the people who have chosen to continue their holliday here, rather than take an alternative location, know about Madeleine’s disappearance and don’t need a further reminder.

So that's fine then, no need to wear that unflattering T shirt - it's the 'no further reminders' that gets me. 

Poor Kate -and I really mean that. The good times didn't last long.

It's lovely having you back posting, Tigger!

Gerry's sartorial second thought sounds like he's been asked not to frighten the punters with his lurid shirts -

(he deftly blames their presence on Phil)

- that bit about 'a further reminder' just sounds sour and pompous.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.06.15 15:58

missbeetle wrote:Looking 'massively entertained' sounds about right...!

Check out his wave to another attendee at the same Lagos concert in his aid :

- it's almost a high five. 

I find him so false, so smug and so uncharmingly smarmy -

I look at that T shirt of his and I see an advertisement for Chang beer -

(a small girl bearing a Thai beer logo makes me think of child trafficking and CEOP in Cambodia)

- rather than the depiction of a much loved and missed and missing daughter.

Check out Kate's hands though - she looks to be holding on to herself for dear life.

My thoughts only.

Now where have I seen a wave like that before.......?

Oh dear, oh dear. He really does/did have delusions of grandeur...for someone who is only famous for having "lost" a child in highly suspicious circumstances.

------

ETA: I have to agree with your comment above which I have bolded. How inappropriate to use a photograph of a girl who doesn't even look like Madeleine McCann (whatever she looked like) wearing a T-shirt promoting a brand of Thai beer. Still, it's a good marketing ploy I suppose and Chang beer are major sponsors of Gerry's beloved football team Everton.

----------

With regards to Chang Beer - 

Part of Gerry's marketing ploy and 'wider agenda'? Snipped from link below:

Chang Beer is Thailand’s biggest brewer, in July 2004[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] struck up a one year sponsorship deal with Chang worth £1.5m.
The deal was the first time a Thai product has sponsored an English football team shirt. Chang Beer sent Everton three young football hopefuls as part of the deal aswell.
In the summer of 2005, Everton decided to extend thier deal with Chang. The club confirmed the most lucrative sponsorship deal in the club’s history after agreeing a three-year extension. The three year deal is worth around £6m and as part of the extension Everton were given three more football hopefuls.
The extended sponsorship agreement with one of the biggest drinks firms in Asia provides the opportunity to develop the Everton brand over there.

Everton have announced a new club-record sponsorship deal with Thai beer Chang worth up to £16million.
Chang have been the club's sponsors for ten years, and to celebrate they have confirmed a three-year extension.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.15 16:56

j.Rob,

That's not nice to the Pope, who appears to be a good guy trying to put a broom to Augean stables
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.06.15 19:02

Given that Thailand is known at least partly, rightly or wrongly, for a sex industry. And that beer bars in places like Pattaya are also known as girlie bars apparently I would say that the photo of Madeleine wearing a shirt promoting Chang beer is totally inappropriate. Pretty much up there with those other inappropriate photos of her in those Lolita-style poses.

What a total disgrace this whole case is.

How exactly are the McCanns helping the cause of exploited or abused children who are very often the children who 'go missing'?

When is that photo allegedly of Madeleine wearing the T-shirt promoting Chang beer supposed to have been taken? What was the occasion?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.06.15 19:06

Portia wrote:j.Rob,

That's not nice to the Pope, who appears to be a good guy trying to put a broom to Augean stables

big grin

But do you think there is some resemblance between the two? Given that identical hand wave?

Twins separated at birth? IVF experiments? Clones?

Or just good Catholic boys?

spin
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.06.15 20:39

j.rob wrote:Given that Thailand is known at least partly, rightly or wrongly, for a sex industry. And that beer bars in places like Pattaya are also known as girlie bars apparently I would say that the photo of Madeleine wearing a shirt promoting Chang beer is totally inappropriate. 
For heavens sake just cut the crap will you.

It's an Everton shirt and they are sponsored by them.

About 10 thousand kids wore the same shirt that season.

You're making a mountain out of a quark - as always.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 10:43

[quote="j.rob"][quote="Portia"]j.Rob,

That's not nice to the Pope, who appears to be a good guy trying to put a broom to Augean stables[/quote]

big grin

But do you think there is some resemblance between the two? Given that identical hand wave?

Twins separated at birth? IVF experiments? Clones?

Or just good Catholic boys?

spin[/quote]

===================

Can't tell: Pope Francis was elected into high office and reaches down to those deserving his care

Unlike some others I could but would not mention

And there all resemblance ends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 10:52

BlueBag wrote:
j.rob wrote:Given that Thailand is known at least partly, rightly or wrongly, for a sex industry. And that beer bars in places like Pattaya are also known as girlie bars apparently I would say that the photo of Madeleine wearing a shirt promoting Chang beer is totally inappropriate. 

I don't usually read your posts because you don't bring anything of value to the forum in my opinion. And you are rude and offensive.

The fact that you consider it perfectly acceptable to promote a brand of Thai beer on a child who went missing in highly suspicious circumstances and whose very own parents and their close friends say she might have been stolen into a paedophile ring just illustrates how out of touch you are with what might be appropriate. Given that child abuse and trafficking is a global problem.

I consider it inappropriate for alcohol to be advertised on children's clothing. 

Please stop using attacking language. It is gross.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 03.06.15 11:22

j.rob wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

I don't usually read your posts because you don't bring anything of value to the forum in my opinion. And you are rude and offensive.

The fact that you consider it perfectly acceptable to promote a brand of Thai beer on a child who went missing in highly suspicious circumstances and whose very own parents and their close friends say she might have been stolen into a paedophile ring just illustrates how out of touch you are with what might be appropriate. Given that child abuse and trafficking is a global problem.

I consider it inappropriate for alcohol to be advertised on children's clothing. 

Are you serious j.rob? Are you going to similarly address the issue of all the clubs that use online betting or pay day loans on their shirts? If you’re going to tackle ethics in football, you’ve a very long term fight on your hands that needs to begin in Zurich not PdL.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 11:26

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:
j.rob wrote:
BlueBag wrote:

Are you serious j.rob? Are you going to similarly address the issue of all the clubs that use online betting or pay day loans on their shirts? If you’re going to tackle ethics in football, you’ve a very long term fight on your hands that needs to begin in Zurich not PdL.
Yes.. he needs perspective instead of posting stuff that makes us look batty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty At the boxing, in Las Vegas - 24th June 2007

Post by missbeetle 03.06.15 11:41

Wrong on so many levels.

Who would've provided pop star Robbie Williams with such an awful shirt?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty So very wrong...

Post by missbeetle 03.06.15 12:10

Check out the hat :

Ghastly.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.06.15 12:23

Chang beer will have been very happy with the presumably free advertising. 

Did the T-shirts of the two Soham girls promote any products?  Just checked, Vodaphone.

I never liked the TWO Chang shirt photos of what looks like totally different girls. both smiling in such an adult way, one playing in such an adult way with her hair. Toddlers rarely smile with their mouths closed imo. 

The very blonde one could very easily be adjusted (bit of vertical stretching) to make it look like a 20yr old barmaid. 

Having two photograohs of Maddie wearing a shirt of my a not at all Global team - yes, imo Chang must have been delighted and I very much hope surprised.

But how coincidental, two photos with Everton strip, just like Soham.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Geography - Page 7 Empty portuagal geography

Post by willowthewisp 03.06.15 13:24

Ref: the hat RW, do you not cringe at his Ghastly singing to his wife when she was about to give birth to a child.Insidious behaviour the hospital should have removed him from their premises, i'll bet the child was singing different notes than he's when the child came out??
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:31

----

So you think it is okay for Chang beer to be promoted off the back of a child who mysteriously vanished in highly suspicious circumstances? Of course I am serious. Remember, this photo was released well after Madeleine disappeared. The McCanns could have chosen a photo that was not promoting alcohol. In actual fact, that child does not even look like Madeleine. Probably wasn't even Madeleine McCann but a photogenic child who was "a good marketing ploy."

And I am not the only one who thinks this way.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.15 14:36

j.rob wrote:Are you serious j.rob? Are you going to similarly address the issue of all the clubs that use online betting or pay day loans on their shirts? If you’re going to tackle ethics in football, you’ve a very long term fight on your hands that needs to begin in Zurich not PdL.

----

So you think it is okay for Chang beer to be promoted off the back of a child who mysteriously vanished in highly suspicious circumstances? Of course I am serious. Remember, this photo was released well after Madeleine disappeared. The McCanns could have chosen a photo that was not promoting alcohol. In actual fact, that child does not even look like Madeleine. Probably wasn't even Madeleine McCann but a photogenic child who was "a good marketing ploy."

And I am not the only one who thinks this way.

j.rob...I hate to say this but you do speak nonsense and I bet you could find a conspiracy in just about anything and find something 'interesting' to gossip about and bring the forum down to the level of lunacy.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:42

tigger wrote:Chang beer will have been very happy with the presumably free advertising. 

Did the T-shirts of the two Soham girls promote any products?  Just checked, Vodaphone.

I never liked the TWO Chang shirt photos of what looks like totally different girls. both smiling in such an adult way, one playing in such an adult way with her hair. Toddlers rarely smile with their mouths closed imo. 

The very blonde one could very easily be adjusted (bit of vertical stretching) to make it look like a 20yr old barmaid. 

Having two photograohs of Maddie wearing a shirt of my a not at all Global team - yes, imo Chang must have been delighted and I very much hope surprised.

Very, very odd. I too have been thinking about those poor Soham girls.

Sadly I think that TM and McMurdoch were influenced by that dreadful case when it came to coverage of the Madeleine "abduction". For instance choosing a photograph of a child that is alleged to be Madeleine McCann wearing a football shirt was bound to evoke images of Holly and Jessica.

However, a big difference is that that particular photo of Holly and Jessica was chosen because it was one of the last taken (the last photo even?) of the two girls. So it is just a coincidence that they happen to be wearing T-shirts which have an advertising logo on them. Albeit rather unfortunate, imo.

Typical of the cynical and depraved TM spin that they would chose to emulate that photograph with a photo of a child that is allegedly Madeleine McCann. Why would they chose that particular one over many others? As I've said, I don't think it is her, it's just a "good marketing ploy."
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:43

j.rob...I hate to say this but you do speak nonsense and I bet you could find a conspiracy in just about anything and find something 'interesting' to gossip about and bring the forum down to the level of lunacy.

------

Hello!! Glad to see you view my posts. Have a lovely afternoon!

ETA: What conspiracy? I say it is inappropriate to advertise a beer off the back of a child who disappeared in suspicious circumstances. Why is that lunacy? 
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:44

missbeetle wrote:Check out the hat :

Ghastly.

Good grief missbe - what could be more inappropriate????
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 14:46

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wrong on so many levels.

Who would've provided pop star Robbie Williams with such an awful shirt?

This truly dreadful and inappropriate image really does sum up the ghastliness of this case. 

Madeleine McCann really was "a good marketing ploy," wasn't she?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 14:57

The world is full of people with the brains of a rocking horse.

So what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.06.15 17:12

tigger wrote:Chang beer will have been very happy with the presumably free advertising. 

I had never really explored the tragic Soham case. But the weird similarities between the photos of Holly and Jessica in football shirts - allegedly one of the last taken of them - and the photograph of a child who is allegedly Madeleine McCann also wearing a football shirt and released by TM after Madeleine's alleged abduction got me wondering a bit more whether there might be some themes (apart from the dreaded paedo theme that is) that link these two cases. 

Given that the bodies of the two Soham girls were found dumped outside the perimeter of  a large US airbase, you might think that the police might have focused some of their search for a suspect inside the airbase. 

Some food for thought in the links below. Fascinating reading about the court case but deeply disturbing to read what is written about the shrinks at Rampton. Psychopaths. Now, who else could I apply that label too....let me think for a minute?

Snipped from link below:

The “Huntley Confession” was written by someone or another who knew that not one scrap of evidence existed against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr, regarding the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman. The “confession” was a cheap conjuring trick designed to be used by the media, ultimately to make us believe the cock and bull story circulated by a British/American elite with its back to the wall.
Where this trial goes next I do not know and perhaps should not care, but the fact of the matter is that I do care, and so should you. What has been done to Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr is almost too appalling to contemplate, but we are forced to contemplate it because we must protect others from identical abuse in the future.
There is a terrible sickness stalking the hallowed halls of power in both Britain and America, a sickness that makes those who think they run the world, actually believe that they can get away with monstrous behavior like this in the long term. I will keep monitoring this trial in the days to come, and report on it again, but in the end the jurors may be fooled by the corrupt strutting peacocks in their silken gowns, and convict Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr by mistake.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.15 17:19

j.rob wrote:

I had never really explored the tragic Soham case. But the weird similarities between the photos of Holly and Jessica in football shirts - allegedly one of the last taken of them - and the photograph of a child who is allegedly Madeleine McCann also wearing a football shirt and released by TM after Madeleine's alleged abduction got me wondering a bit more whether there might be some themes (apart from the dreaded paedo theme that is) that link these two cases. 

Given that the bodies of the two Soham girls were found dumped outside the perimeter of  a large US airbase, you might think that the police might have focused some of their search for a suspect inside the airbase. 

Some food for thought in the links below. Fascinating reading about the court case but deeply disturbing to read what is written about the shrinks at Rampton. Psychopaths. Now, who else could I apply that label too....let me think for a minute?

Snipped from link below:

The “Huntley Confession” was written by someone or another who knew that not one scrap of evidence existed against either Ian Huntley or Maxine Carr, regarding the murders of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman. The “confession” was a cheap conjuring trick designed to be used by the media, ultimately to make us believe the cock and bull story circulated by a British/American elite with its back to the wall.
Where this trial goes next I do not know and perhaps should not care, but the fact of the matter is that I do care, and so should you. What has been done to Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr is almost too appalling to contemplate, but we are forced to contemplate it because we must protect others from identical abuse in the future.
There is a terrible sickness stalking the hallowed halls of power in both Britain and America, a sickness that makes those who think they run the world, actually believe that they can get away with monstrous behavior like this in the long term. I will keep monitoring this trial in the days to come, and report on it again, but in the end the jurors may be fooled by the corrupt strutting peacocks in their silken gowns, and convict Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr by mistake.

I do sincerely wish and hope that you would leave this forum and find somewhere else to place your madness.

There is no depth to which you will not sink.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.06.15 17:28

Sorry, j.rob but this is way off topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.06.15 17:36

aquila wrote:

I do sincerely wish and hope that you would leave this forum and find somewhere else to place your madness.

There is no depth to which you will not sink.

I second that strongly

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top