The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Mm11

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Regist10

FRAUDULENT FUND

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty Re: FRAUDULENT FUND

Post by Liz Eagles 01.12.13 19:26

The next accounts for the Fund are due for submission by 31st December 2013.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty e-fit of the accountant

Post by PeterMac 01.12.13 19:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16902

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.12.13 19:54

Fortunately, somehow, the month of December seems to be passing by so much quicker than the other eleven ... Proof that I [and possibly / probably] all of you are in a stress by December 20-23, because there's still so much to do ...

So, having said that, I seriously think I can hold my breath until the end of the current year to get an example of creative bookkeeping ... big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike 02.12.13 12:50

potato clock wrote:Full disclosure. Long time lurker, brand new member, first post.

Suspicious of the current state of the findmadeleine.com online store, today I tried to pay £1.00 to 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned' using the account information provided under 'ELECTRONIC BANKING DONATIONS:' on the SUPPORT page of findmadeleine.com. 

The payment didn't work, each time I tried my bank returned the message 'Invalid payee account number', yet the details I used matched those provided. Would this mean the account has been closed? Perhaps frozen?

Now I don't advocate giving money to this severely limited company but can anyone else replicate the results, or had a similar experience?

I apologise whole heartedly for any successful 'donations' made as a result of my post.
Thanks Potato Clock and Welcome!

It seems you have answered for me the question I raised last week on another thread as I did think that the fund was D&B, either forced or advised, and that a further test would be to try one of the other options than the online store Donate button. It seems that my suspicions were correct in that the bank account used for donations is also closed. The other option is to send a personal cheque to Gerry & Kate The Fund but my guess is that the PO Box address mail is being intercepted and that the cheque will never be cashed. Any cash donation could be given to charity if the originator is not identified.

If this is true and the fund and donation options are not available ever again then it is surely a big turning point as it is telling the world that either MBM is dead, or that something else is going on behind the scenes. Probably both if I think about it more. It will be interesting to see what will happen in the New Year. I don't think SY will take parents away from their children at Christmas Time and, anyway, AR has said there are weeks or months of further work to get through. If it is a whitewash it will be interesting how they will explain halting the fund - they would have to provide a patsy with evidence of death or presumed death I guess. Interesting times ahead and I live in hope.
Shrike
Shrike

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.12.13 13:20

Châtelaine wrote:Fortunately, somehow, the month of December seems to be passing by so much quicker than the other eleven ... Proof that I [and possibly / probably] all of you are in a stress by December 20-23, because there's still so much to do  ...
I don't do anything. It is so much easier that way.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:51

So I have just realised when I go to purchase book on the find madeleine website it downloads the age progressed posters. I have tried several times now and this has happened so its strange unless its because I am on my phone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:56

You actually want to BUY the book!!!!

I'm not sure if it was ever available to buy through the website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 13:58

Bellisa wrote:So I have just realised when I go to purchase book on the find madeleine website it downloads the age progressed posters. I have tried several times now and this has happened so its strange unless its because I am on my phone?
No Bellisa the link is real. However less than an hour ago it did link to a page with the many outlets for the book. 
But the same link as exists now to the posters was there a few days ago when I last looked.
It's all very strange. Maybe they are "updating" again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:03

I have worked it out. If you click to but the book from the online store, you get the posters.
f you click from another page you get the outlets fot the books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:05

Nfwtd no definitely not I am just testing site out to see changes!
Dantezebu, yes definitely some funny goings on glad its not just me! On the portuguese page it still links to all the countries the book is available.
However another strange thing..
On uk,germany,portuguese and possibly spanish version of the page under the online store section, each country has the same english message to say its been updated.
Why is it not in that countries language like the rest of site? Could it be because someone from uk is investigating and didnt bother with translation?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.12.13 14:06

Ok thanks for that must have another look and be more patient!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.12.13 14:23

From Twitter
Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
Can anyone confirm. I have tried to get in, but can't find the details.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 14:25

Interesting..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 06.12.13 14:43

PeterMac wrote:From Twitter
Reported that you can no longer make a donation to RBS / Nat West for the Madeleine Fund
And that now at Christmas time!
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 06.12.13 14:52

MarleneP wrote:
PeterMac wrote:From Twitter
And that now at Christmas time!
I hope it is frozen as being investigated. Accounts due by the 31st, mmmmm:pray2:

Forum support

Activity : 3522

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.12.13 16:14

This just tweeted
"Just spoke to NatWest bank..
They checked with manager then confirmed they are no longer taking donations to Find M #McCann << bites fist >>"

and this
"oh dear oh dear...Nat West pulling out quicker than the Pope after a Father Pacheco phone call #mccann"
Loved this one
"The NatWest cashier said they are not taking more donations to find M #McCann but you can give to Disaster Relief.
GM - "it's a disaster"

and
"Don't K&G #mccann want any more help finding their missing daughter? Donations no longer being accepted, what's going on? "

"Maybe the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website is being updated to include #xmas stock? Chocolate abductors and e-fit advent calendars? #"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.12.13 16:25

"Maybe the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website is being updated to include #xmas stock? Chocolate abductors and e-fit advent calendars? #"
That must be it?  

Calling Kevin.....!  Hello Kevin...HO HO HO .....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.12.13 16:28

Who is going to pay for all the legal fees, now that there is no fund?  ID working for nothing?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.12.13 16:31

PeterMac wrote:This just tweeted
"Just spoke to NatWest bank..
They checked with manager then confirmed they are no longer taking donations to Find M #McCann << bites fist >>"

and this
"oh dear oh dear...Nat West pulling out quicker than the Pope after a Father Pacheco phone call #mccann"
Loved this one
"The NatWest cashier said they are not taking more donations to find M #McCann but you can give to Disaster Relief.  
GM - "it's a disaster"

and
"Don't K&G #mccann want any more help finding their missing daughter? Donations no longer being accepted, what's going on? "

"Maybe the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  website is being updated to include #xmas stock? Chocolate abductors and e-fit advent calendars? #"
Would that be because they got wind all is not going well for them ......?
Hard to believe the directors/trustees suddenly grow a conscience.

Or is that just twitter hoax?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.12.13 17:06

Clarence Mitchell Lies on NZ Radio By admin, on April 19th, 2009

I’d stress as well that the money that people have donated from around the world is only being spent on that campaign and Kate and Gerry’s legal costs and media management in the shape of me that’s all coming from the financial benefactors who are contributing quite separately so that anybody who has given money to help find Madeleine need have no fear that their money is being spent on lawyers fees or anything like that. . . . → Read More: Clarence Mitchell Lies on NZ Radio - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

on May 9th, 2011
 Brian Kennedy gave an interview at the Rothley War Memorial on May 17, 2007. He was eager to tell us how to donate money to the “Fund” via two banks – the Nat West and the Royal Bank of Scotland. He also told us that the money would mainly be used for legal expenditure. . . . → Read More: Brian Kennedy Admits Madeleine Fund was for Legal Expenditure - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back in the summer of 2007 when the McCanns stayed in Portugal for four months following the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine, the two wealthy doctors were in financial difficulty. Gerry McCann’s sister Patricia recently revealed that family members helped them to pay the mortgage payments on their house in Rothley, Leicestershire. . . . → Read More: - See more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Always good to go over old ground, occasionally
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.12.13 18:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

FRAUDULENT FUND - Page 3 Empty The Fund is still open!

Post by Enid O'Dowd 06.12.13 19:14

Following rumours that The Fund is no longer taking donations I decided to check this out.

I made a £1 donation from my Irish current account on Monday 2nd December by online bank transfer to the NatWest account number given on the McCann's website.

Today I received a Payment Debit Advice note confirming the transfer had been made. The £1 left my account on Monday and when I checked just now, my donation had not been returned.

If the money comes back, which looks unlikely at this stage, I will post the details.

Author of A Review of the background to setting up the limited company Madeleine's Fund: leaving no Stone Unturned and a forensic examination of the company accounts. Available on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Enid O'Dowd
Researcher

Activity : 132

http://www.enidodowd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 19:28

So it would appear these are only rumours after all.
Could it be possible that the donated money went to an alternative charity though,if the fund is under investigation surely the police wouldn't want to draw attention to that until enough evidence has been gathered.
Probably naive of me and wishful thinking from me,to the beginning of the end though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.12.13 6:48

seems like it hasn't stopped taking donations then
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 07.12.13 8:04

I cannot donate.  There are a few opportunities on the website to push the donate button:

On the home page
On the support page
On the online store page

Regardless of which button I use I end up with a message to say the store is being updated, check back soon.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.12.13 8:20

sami wrote:I cannot donate.  There are a few opportunities on the website to push the donate button:

On the home page
On the support page
On the online store page

Regardless of which button I use I end up with a message to say the store is being updated, check back soon.
just tried to donate online too,same message,so how was Enid able too donate I wonder.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 07.12.13 8:44

Tiny, I don't know.  I have tried in the other countries sections also, and get the same result.

I have been checking this for close on two weeks now, with the same outcome each time.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 07.12.13 8:48

tiny wrote:
sami wrote:I cannot donate.  There are a few opportunities on the website to push the donate button:

On the home page
On the support page
On the online store page

just tried to donate online too,same message,so how was Enid able too donate I wonder.
Perhaps someone 'reading' here realised that a 'straggling loop-hole' remained, that hadn't yet been closed down, and did it pretty smartish. ... big grin
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 07.12.13 9:49

A very interesting read of your look at accts for 2012 enid O dowle was susinct and to the point  thank you  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.13 9:55

Hi sami and tiny,
Enid done a bank transfer from what I can see,so all she needed was the funds acvount number and sort code.
It wasnt done directly through the site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top