The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Mm11

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Mm11

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Regist10

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Post by Silentscope 02.07.24 11:54

‘This could not be the work of an opportunistic Drifter’

But 17 years later it was?

That Fly Donal brushed away as he spoke no doubt smelt something too.

BS.most likely.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 3004

Jill Havern, Liz Eagles, silly and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Post by PeterMac 03.07.24 12:07

IN the Jay case the MSM, and by extension MWT and others seem to be missing, or deliberately refusing to address some of the known facts.

Start with
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And best of all". "I got a Snapchat about 10 minutes after I got off the plane saying ‘Kiss goodbye to your boy, you’re never going to see him again, he owes me a lot of money,’ 

The two black men from Luton rented the AirB&B for three days, well known to locals  "Johnny Vegas " !!!  but apparently did not go to the Rave

"The two men are well known to Spanish police."

And so on
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16870

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 03.07.24 12:50

If the two men are well-known to the Spanish police - which I can only assume means they have criminal records - would they be allowed to return to Spain with no problems?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.07.24 14:50

Amy Dean wrote:I'm so disappointed that MWT (alias Monumental Witless T*at) didn't solve the case within an hour. Perhaps he can now enlist the help of Donal MacIntyre - who could ever forget this?

I can't bear to watch Donal. He and M.W.T. (my waffling tripe) are everything that is wrong with journalistic sensationalism for personal profit imo.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13560

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 03.07.24 15:54

MWT is on the case!

Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.07.24 9:22

As the comments on the article show, all this has been in the public domain on the internet Social Media for a long time, but the MSM censor it and call anyone who  speaks about it "Armchair detectives" and "Trolls".
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.07.24 12:34

I have just watched a YouTube interview by My Waffling Twaddle where he states categorically that Spanish Police in the disappearance of Jay Slater have refused the assistance of Lancashire Police. He then goes on to say how he would have conducted the case. He is a liar.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Jimtheblue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.07.24 12:49

There is absolutely no way Spanish or UK police would divulge any information to Mwt.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 04.07.24 13:00

Horrible, horrible man.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Jimtheblue likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 04.07.24 13:52

Cake Lover wrote:Horrible, horrible man.
Yup. Horrible man wearing a pink bracelet in interviews. I bet he wears something more technologically advanced on his left wrist when promoting himself on other platforms.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 04.07.24 14:33

I wondered if that was a leftover from the days of the "good quality wristbands" that the McCanns sold to the gullible.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 07.07.24 17:48

Well, he has actually spoken to one of the men, that's a surprise.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.24 12:37

Amy Dean wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, he has actually spoken to one of the men, that's a surprise.
Speaking from an undisclosed location resembling a cave like shack, wearing warm togs and calling to his team to crack on with his investigation. Forgive my cynicism but as Peter Mac has already pointed out, the man has no bona fide credentials.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 08.07.24 12:57

Perhaps that's all he can afford for his accommodation as he's working for the family pro bono!
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.24 13:03

Amy Dean wrote:Perhaps that's all he can afford for his accommodation as he's working for the family pro bono!
Send him a message and ask him then.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.07.24 13:21

Peter Bleksley is now on Talk TV saying the Tenerife police are corrupt.
He says they are either incapable or unwilling to solve this case.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.07.24 15:56

Watching the many and varied Jay Slater YouTube stuff with the usual pundits spouting the usual bullypoo, it struck me that perhaps there is a reason to repatriate/stick back on a plane those who are involved in drug running. You never know that far from being let off without sufficient public questioning to satisfy the media there is possibly a collaborative effort to get these people back to UK for questioning.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.07.24 15:37

Body is found in hunt for missing teenager Jay Slater as Spanish police say 'young man' is likely to have suffered 'an accident or fall' in remote mountainous part of Tenerife

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MAGA  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43580

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 17:19

At least the family has closure.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.07.24 17:38

It's so sad a teenager's life has been wiped out. It remains to be seen how m.w.t. will claim to have solved the case...or will he make a doco on drug fuelled raves on Tenerife. Either way he will need to get some mileage out of this. Jmo

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.07.24 18:28

I have been watching YouTube for the past few weeks on all manner of things that take one down a rabbit hole to nowhere. There are so many people making vast amounts of money for talking popular gibberish whilst bashing mainstream media. It's all a minefield of disinformation. I dunno, sometimes I wanna give up and just watch old comedy reruns.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.07.24 18:40

I take refuge in Talking Pictures.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.24 11:55

Liz Eagles wrote:Peter Bleksley is now on Talk TV saying the Tenerife police are corrupt.
He says they are either incapable or unwilling to solve this case.
Forgive me for pulling up my own post but today Peter Bleksley seems to have forgotten slating Spanish police, casting aspersions on their integrity and ability. Today Bleksley has moved swiftly on without batting an eyelid to praise them.

Wtf
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.24 13:31

PeterMac wrote:It seems MWT's three days were not enough and he is now calling on them to "bring in a team or experts".  [I'm not making this up.   J Tanner]

"A retired detective who investigated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] disappearance has urged missing Jay Slater's family to fund a private search following Spain's decision to call off the search. On Sunday, June 30, the search for Jay entered its 14th day, with Tenerife's Civil Guard confirming they were halting all attempts to find the 19-year-old, from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire.
Jay was last seen two weeks ago when he informed a friend he was walking back to his digs after missing a bus - a journey that would take around 11 hours on foot. Former British cop Mark Williams-Thomas, who is working alongside Jay's family in Tenerife, revealed he advised them to bring in a team of experts to carry out their own private search to continue the hunt.

"I have advised the family to use the GoFundMe money to bring in a large team of experts to flood the area from where we know Jay last was." The online fundraiser, which was set up by Jay's close pal Lucy Mae Law, 18, and is titled 'Get Jay Slater home' last night reached nearly £44,000.
Earlier this week, Jay's mother Debbie Duncan, 55, confirmed the money would begin to be withdrawn from the GoFundMe to pay for food and accommodation for Jay's family to stay in Tenerife, and to fly more loved ones out to the island to sustain the search.
Why on earth does he swoop in as a self proclaimed expert in anything?

Rhetorical question.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.07.24 13:47

Mike Neville, ex Scotland Yard detective is now criticizing Spanish Police for not engaging with the media and comparing it to 70's policing in UK. He is the former head of Lambeth's missing persons unit.

How many more ex UK detectives will offer up unsupportive commentary?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.07.24 9:34

It gets worse

[Don't you LOVE "breaks Silence".   Wind possibly but not silence ]

But it is even worse than that . . .
A former Met Police detective working on the Jay Slater case has spoken out after police confirmed the human remains found yesterday belonged to the missing teen.
Mark Williams-Thomas, who also worked on the search for Madeleine McCann, said the missing teen may have fallen to his death while travelling through an “inaccessible area” in Tenerife.

He was never in the Met
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Liz Eagles, sparkyhorrox and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.07.24 13:57

PeterMac wrote:It seems MWT's three days were not enough and he is now calling on them to "bring in a team or experts".  [I'm not making this up.   J Tanner]

"A retired detective who investigated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] disappearance has urged missing Jay Slater's family to fund a private search following Spain's decision to call off the search. On Sunday, June 30, the search for Jay entered its 14th day, with Tenerife's Civil Guard confirming they were halting all attempts to find the 19-year-old, from Oswaldtwistle, Lancashire.
Jay was last seen two weeks ago when he informed a friend he was walking back to his digs after missing a bus - a journey that would take around 11 hours on foot. Former British cop Mark Williams-Thomas, who is working alongside Jay's family in Tenerife, revealed he advised them to bring in a team of experts to carry out their own private search to continue the hunt.

"I have advised the family to use the GoFundMe money to bring in a large team of experts to flood the area from where we know Jay last was." The online fundraiser, which was set up by Jay's close pal Lucy Mae Law, 18, and is titled 'Get Jay Slater home' last night reached nearly £44,000.
Earlier this week, Jay's mother Debbie Duncan, 55, confirmed the money would begin to be withdrawn from the GoFundMe to pay for food and accommodation for Jay's family to stay in Tenerife, and to fly more loved ones out to the island to sustain the search.
He is not a retired detective.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

sparkyhorrox likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.07.24 14:19

There is a charity called LBT Global who seem have involved themselves in this case. The charity is the former Lucie Blackman Trust which I seem to remember was Missing Abroad and was subsequently brought into Missing People. Please take a look at their website which is sparse to say the least and form your own questions. A special note to the clever people on the forum who can look up accounts and operating history please do so.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Honesty 17.07.24 15:14

As someone said to me recently, a lot of charities now are just money-making businesses.
Honesty
Honesty

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.07.24 15:18

Honesty wrote:As someone said to me recently, a lot of charities now are just money-making businesses.
That is quite a bland response.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top