The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by sallypelt 20.02.14 15:35

Mike Spudgun ‏
[ltr]@spudgun01[/ltr]
  3m
Rebekah Brooks "personally negotiated" the ÂŁ500,000 (1/2 MILLION), serial rights for the #McCanns "story" in the SUN & TIMES #mccann
Collapse

Mike Spudgun ‏[ltr]@spudgun01[/ltr]  2m
“I think the word threat is too strong.“persuasion” was more accurate"  Rebekah Brooks on threatening Government over the #McCann SY review
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.02.14 0:54

TMH wrote:Miss know-it-all just posted this -

Judy Truly ‏
[ltr]@TrulyJudy73[/ltr]

2m
The official reason for the Lisbon trial being delayed is because it is not a priority case & the court diary is full..... #McCann

Miss-know-it-all did NOT tweet THIS!

"Afterwards, Dr Isabel Duarte (McCanns lawyer) filed a document that is related to Mr Alan Pike, and (she) ASKED for a POSTPONEMENT of Tuesday's session."

Lisbon Court will be receiving a letter from Farter&Cluck.

How very dare they delay the trial!

Everyone knows that ANYTHING to do with McCanns takes PRIORITY over EVERYTHING!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.02.14 9:32

TMH wrote:Miss know-it-all just posted this -

Judy Truly ‏
[ltr]@TrulyJudy73[/ltr]

2m
The official reason for the Lisbon trial being delayed is because it is not a priority case & the court diary is full..... #McCann

...and there you have 100% cast-iron proof that TrulyJudy73 is not Kate McCann.

I mean, how dare she ....how very dare she say that it is not a priority case?

I bet that had Kate spluttering into her breakfast glass of New Zealand red.

Everybody knows that the trial is being delayed to give Lisbon time to prepare itself  yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 21.02.14 10:07

spit coffee  @Poe  big grin 

The good news is that yesterday the old bat announced that she was being sectioned for 48 hours going away for a few days.  The bad news is that Phil of basilandmanuel fame has been delegated the task of making it appear she's in while she's out, or should that be out while she's in?   confused 

So many socks - so little time to wear them all  laughat
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 21.02.14 16:31

Tweeted by MWT a few hours ago

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 8 hrs
This says a lot ' We have got lines of inquiry which r different to Portuguese Police’s & we r working with them to try to resolve that'

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas 8h
@LuckDenise lots of things going on behind the scenes sadly - two very different countries processes at play here

Denise Luck ‏@LuckDenise 8 hrs
@mwilliamsthomas what benefit is there in publishing this:why can't they wait until they have made any arrests??

Met police chief has suggested his officers are closing in on the people who abducted Madeleine McCann http://dailym.ai/1nQWGQU

Why the "we"?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.02.14 17:47

sallypelt wrote:Tweeted by MWT a few hours ago

This says a lot ' We have got lines of inquiry which r different to Portuguese Police’s & we r working with them to try to resolve that'

@LuckDenise lots of things going on behind the scenes sadly - two very different countries processes at play here

@mwilliamsthomas what benefit is there in publishing this:why can't they wait until they have made any arrests??

Met police chief has suggested his officers are closing in on the people who abducted Madeleine McCann http://dailym.ai/1nQWGQU

Why the "we"?
Mark Williams-Thomas was the pretentious, hubristic individual who once pontificated that the same individual might have been behind the abductions of noth Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann.

Joana was actually murdered by her mother and uncle - who are now serving 16-year jail terms (when in a better world, they would have been hung for their crimes).

How wrong can you get?

This self-appointed expert is not at all who he seems to be. We have an informative thread about him elsewhere on the forum

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 21.02.14 17:54

sallypelt wrote:Tweeted by MWT a few hours 

That word "sadly" again.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 23.02.14 16:14

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏[ltr]@mwilliamsthomas[/ltr]  42m
Now saying children wr abused by burglars- as a secret report abt burglaries in Praia Da Luz is handed over!! Burglar's don't abuse children
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 17:34

Tony Bennett wrote:

Why the "we"?
Mark Williams-Thomas was the pretentious, hubristic individual who once pontificated that the same individual might have been behind the abductions of noth Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann.

Joana was actually murdered by her mother and uncle - who are now serving 16-year jail terms (when in a better world, they would have been hung for their crimes).

How wrong can you get?

This self-appointed expert is not at all who he seems to be. We have an informative thread about him elsewhere on the forum

I'm quite shocked that you support hanging Tony, but don't wish to take this thread off topic, by all means point me in the direction if there is a thread existing.

I share your view on MWT, strange man, obviously has the same career climbing skills as Clarence Mitchell. A 'real' expert, imo, would not sully their reputations by putting forward such patent nonsense. I would put him under the header of 'chancer', slightly more accomplished than Stephen Birch, and with the credentials of once having been in the police. I am still astounded that he sat and interviewed the killer of Tia Sharpe, whilst her poor remains were in the attic above him.

In an odd way, I almost feel sorry for him and all the other 'experts' who have put their careers and reputations on the line for the McCanns. They picked up a poisoned chalice and have no option but to stand by their original views, come what may. Whether they will ever be taken seriously again in their field of expertise should be a form of comfort for those of us exasperated that gullible people continue to believe them. The McCanns' experts, it appears, are about as professional as their private detectives.

As an aside, the antics of Janosh, are hilarious, I wonder if anyone has done any research on him?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.02.14 17:53

Cristobell wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Why the "we"?

How wrong can you get?

I'm quite shocked that you support hanging Tony, but don't wish to take this thread off topic, by all means point me in the direction if there is a thread existing.

I share your view on MWT, strange man, obviously has the same career climbing skills as Clarence Mitchell.  A 'real' expert, imo, would not sully their reputations by putting forward such patent nonsense. I would put him under the header of 'chancer', slightly more accomplished than Stephen Birch, and with the credentials of once having been in the police. I am still astounded that he sat and interviewed the killer of Tia Sharpe, whilst her poor remains were in the attic above him.  

In an odd way, I almost feel sorry for him and all the other 'experts' who have put their careers and reputations on the line for the McCanns.  They picked up a poisoned chalice and have no option but to stand by their original views, come what may. Whether they will ever be taken seriously again in their field of expertise should be a form of comfort for those of us exasperated that gullible people continue to believe them.  The McCanns' experts, it appears, are about as professional as their private detectives.  

As an aside, the antics of Janosh, are hilarious, I wonder if anyone has done any research on him?

I had to re-read this post. This is where a comma, or lack of one, gives the opening sentence a completely different meaning. Initially, I thought that MWT was calling for tony to be hanged, but I can now see, that it should read "I am shocked that you support hanging, Tony".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 23.02.14 17:56

Apologies Sally :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.02.14 18:03

Cristobell wrote:Apologies Sally :)

popcornandcola  I would hate to give MWT an excuse to sue someone for libel, Cristobell.  biggergrin 

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.02.14 19:45

TJ73 aka Basilandmanuel, posted this, earlier:

phil ‏@basilandmanuel  9h
RT @SafariSara: Such IGNORANT liars. hate mongerring STALKERS. http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm … G #McCann SEARCHING OC gardens. pic.twitter.com/zmDIVQ0qZj

This is what she posted to DISCREDIT "anti-McCann's:

"Dinner finished at around 21H45 and some minutes passed where waiter R. A.E D. L. O. looked towards the table but saw no one - his colleague told him that all the guests of that table left rapidly and abruptly. He remembers having heard shouts in the direction of the McCann apartment;

Between 21.30 and 22: Fitness instructor/Waiter J. R. S. went over to the table and joked with (Diane Webster): "They've left you alone?" She responded more of less with these words: "No, they went to see if the little girl was there." I responded that I hoped they would find her somewhere in the apartment. At saying this, I saw the man. Who I knew later to be Madeleine's father, running to the pool and to the children's play area in the Tapas zone as if looking for someone. It immediately hit me that after talking to the older woman, that the little girl had not been found. I offered to alert the workers at the Millennium Restaurant and the man agreed. He then left again running to continue searching. I believe that this was between 21H30 and 22H00 but do not remember with certainty!.

So, let's break this down, shall we?
1)"Dinner finished at around 21H45 and some minutes passed where waiter R. A.E D. L. O. looked towards the table but saw no one"  By this time, D Webster was already alone at the table
2) Fitness instructor/Waiter J. R. S. went over to the table and joked with (Diane Webster): "They've left you alone?" Diane Webster answered "No, they went to see if the little girl was there."
3) "At saying this, I saw the man. Who I knew later to be Madeleine's father, running to the pool and to the children's play area in the Tapas zone as if looking for someone"  Again, this confirms that they were already looking for Madeleine BEFORE 10:00 PM

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 24.02.14 9:01

Wow isn't terrible using information from the actual police files whatever nex. She is an idiot who makes herself look more stupid every time she opens her vicious mouth
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 25.02.14 15:42

Oh dear blacksmiths new column has got the pros in a spin. Wilycat one of truly bonkers socks is on over drive just repeating stuff in a loop over and over, I think blacksmith may have broken her
magrat70

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.02.14 16:19

magrat70 wrote:Oh dear blacksmiths new column has got the pros in a spin. Wilycat one of truly bonkers socks is on over drive just repeating stuff in a loop over and over, I think blacksmith may have broken her

link? twitter 'address'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 25.02.14 16:41

In the interest of accuracy, 'wilycat' would appear to be the twitter account of a 'country girl gone corporate' from Boise, Idaho, who has far too much sense than to involve herself in trulydemented's insane rantings 

'Wicatty009', on the other hand, is a prolific twitterer of dross whose prose is more than a tad familiar to those aware of trulydemented's truly awful taste in socks as evidenced here:  https://twitter.com/wicatty009
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 25.02.14 16:48

ultimaThule wrote:In the interest of accuracy, 'wilycat' would appear to be the twitter account of a 'country girl gone corporate' from Boise, Idaho, who has far too much sense than to involve herself in trulydemented's insane rantings 

'Wicatty009', on the other hand, is a prolific twitterer of dross whose prose is more than a tad familiar to those aware of trulydemented's truly awful taste in socks as evidenced here:  https://twitter.com/wicatty009

Sorry I will correct my post, as said before between the morphine and other meds I can be a bit all over the place. Don't have an edit button to change my other post but I apologise to anyone who I have by mistake linked to that nasty old lady. Please accept the apology of someone in great pain and lots of meds
magrat70

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.02.14 17:14

magrat70, I'm that sure all posters hope that you'll soon be feeling much better.  Best wishes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 26.02.14 15:25

Don't know if this a reliable source.

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 11 mins
Portuguese public is encouraged as they are seeing PJ back on #mccann trail. 4 credible sources claim Payne is suspect Mccanns going down
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 26.02.14 16:04

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/ja-ouviram-o-payne
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.14 16:10

Seek truth wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/ja-ouviram-o-payne
My Portuguese is a bit rusty these days!! That's not a mugshot type picture of DP is it??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.14 16:11

Andrew77R wrote:
Seek truth wrote:http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/ja-ouviram-o-payne
My Portuguese is a bit rusty these days!! That's not a mugshot type picture of DP is it??

No dear, thats the chief-editor who wrote the piece
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.14 16:21

Portia wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

No dear, thats the chief-editor who wrote the piece
Haha - cheers Portia. 

Didn't think it was although it did briefly cross my mind that he might of had plastic surgery in preparation to 'disappear' to but got apprehended while packing up and doing a bunk.

Anyway - will get back to my cup of tea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.02.14 19:39

dewi lennard ‏[ltr]@kikoratton[/ltr]  3 min
12 members, mostly of Gerry #McCann 's Golf Club, in the area! 3 of them using the Renault in which Maddie's body-tissue was later found.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top