The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition to investigate the fund Mm11

Petition to investigate the fund Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition to investigate the fund Mm11

Petition to investigate the fund Regist10

Petition to investigate the fund

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition to investigate the fund Empty Petition to investigate the fund

Post by jay2001 31.03.12 20:10

Can't do links, but there's a petition by Peter Davies (Muttfan on twitter) on the care2 petition site to investigate the fund. If this has been discussed previously I couldn't see it. Strangely enough Peter Davies followed Jim Gamble in ceop. Don't know if it's the same person.

If this needs to be in the Fund Section please move. Thanks
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Petition to investigate the fund Empty Re: Petition to investigate the fund

Post by Guest 31.03.12 20:55

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/947/044/041/#13332234238731&action=udata&udate=false

It's unfortunate that the site includes the spoof photo of the McCanns smiling at piles of money on a table!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 31.03.12 22:10

Probably not much more photoshopped than many other McCann photos but the wording is clear, concise & true and Peter's honestly asking for a review. Sadly it won't happen as it is a standard UK company and the law doesn't have any control over it unless Trading Standards or Companies House want a closer look.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 01.04.12 10:54

I have been put off signing patitions ,as last time i did so ,not sure but i THINK it was same one as here and later got e mail to say they had been cant recall name of it but someone got into their site and may have our posts and details,so i dont feel good about using it again joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top